[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where can I buy SKS stripper clips that actually work?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1481823144643.jpg (27KB, 480x494px) Image search: [Google]
1481823144643.jpg
27KB, 480x494px
Where can I buy SKS stripper clips that actually work?
>>
>>32498612
>clips
>>
>>32498625
Newfag or troll
>>
>>32498612
The Internet.
>>
just buy surplus that are advertised as european, like yugo or czech BXN
>>
>>32498648
Is it just a niche that SKS stripper clips don't work worth a damn or am I missing something?
>>
>>32498680
maybe you're doing it wrong. it's just a channel that holds bullets and you push them into the gun. not much to be wrong other than the user.
>>
>>32498706
Yes I know this but they are sticky sliding out
>>
>>32498726
Push harder. Show those cocksucking bullets who's the boss. You're not going to take any shit from those bullets are you? Hell no!
>>
>>32498612
load the rounds one by one. you'll appreciate each shot more that way.
>>
>>32498726

tell the captain its not in the top spom
>>
>>32498612
ebay
>Tfw got an SKS but living in California so in the meantime before the 10-day waiting period ends I've been so giggity
>>
>>32500663
Nice anon. I just got mine from J&G but unfortunately the stock looks like it's been dragged through hell and back.
>>
>>32500896
Seriously? I got mine at J&G as well and it was in excellent condition with one minor ding in the stock. The FFL guy said it was one of the nicest he's seen in recent years.
>>
>>32498726
That's stripper clips, son.

They need to walk a line between loose enough to slide off when you need it to and tight enough to stay on the fucker at all other times. If they're sliding off when you pull clips from your chest rig, the clip's channels are too wide.

Get surplus strippers. If they're surplus they'll have an arsenal mark on them. The best I've been able to find are Chinese.

Commercial repros aren't good but can be tuned with pliers until you find that sweet spot.
>>
>>32498781
(You)s show that I posted that but I do not remember that at all. I was extremely drunk at that time so that explains not remembering it, and the indecipherable gibberish.
>>
>>32498612

only ones that worked properly for me were the ones that came with my yugo surplus ammo
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.