[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DDI SOLD OUT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 242
Thread images: 41

File: hqdefault.jpg (7KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
7KB, 480x360px
DDI owner sells out to in range, fires all employees without notice 1 week after christmas.

http://www.akfiles.com/forums/showthread.php?t=292164&page=2
>>
>that entire thread
Jesus Christ, AKfiles is a cesspit of stupidity that surpasses even 4chan.
>>
Akfiles wanted to slit his throat for the failing of robs test, if this keeps up they literally might have him killed.

files gonna file.
>>
>>32496014
they get triggered harder and easier than even liberals.
>>
>US AK makers

they're a diamond dosen
>>
>>32496092
Allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go.

Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.
>>
>>32495984
Must be because Trump is going to remove all the EO's banning importation of foreign AK's. why would people buy a shitty American made AK, when they could get the real deal from Russia.

And that leads to another question. How is it that no American company has been able to do a good job building AK's? They're pretty much all shit.
>>
>>32496115
Top fucking kek dude!
>>
>>32496115
I want to kill myself
>>
>>32496163
because when you build products there are small intricacies that need to be mastered for quality. only comes with a lot of experience.
>>
>>32496092
>diamond dosen
Nice work there bucko.

>>32496115
>you just have to swallow your prize
Look, another tard who doesn't know idioms.
>>
>>32496163
Rifle Dynamics has a 1 year backorder. American companies can produce the best AKs in the world, just not at an "acceptable" price point for AKs.
>>
>>32495984
What is DDI?
>>
>>32496195

there is no proof of any backorders at rifle dynamics other then the meth head jim fuller who sis a known and proven liar.
>>
>>32496183
Remove your trip and remove yourself from this board, that is one of the oldest pastas in existence.
>>
>>32496206
Place an order with them and let me know when you get it :^) The point still stands their AKs are top tier.
>>
>>32496199
An American AK makers who makes a 50+ year old Russian design that was intended for the stupidest people on earth to use.
>>
>>32496215

you can place an order at any ak builder and wait 8 months or longer, their AK's have known quality issues as well, jim is half blind and has put out rifles with shit rivets.
>>
>>32496207
Nice attempt at covering you're stupidity.
>>
>>32496183
i cant tell if you're a legit butthurt faggot who feels the need to adopt a trip or just an """epic""" troll

regardless youre a fucking retard
>>
File: FB_IMG_1481378468381.jpg (39KB, 750x696px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1481378468381.jpg
39KB, 750x696px
>>32496183
>>
>>32496220
>Callum
>Name means dove
>All he causes is war

Real cleaver guy, but I'm smartest.
>>
>>32496239
Your """"""""""""""""""""STUPID""""""""""""""""""""

Seriously

Your """"""""""""""""""""A MEME""""""""""""""""""""
>>
DDI Fired all its employees without notice, absolute scum!
>>
>>32496220
I see. Why are US manufacturers so bad at making AKs? Hell, even third world countries have made millions of them.
>>
>>32496260
Welcome to life.

I've been fired 7 times in 2016, all without notice.
>>
>>32496259
Awww are you mad because you are too much of a stupid newfaggot to recognize the most elementary of copy pasta? Fuck off you cock sucking inbred fuck.
>>
>>32496259
pretty low energy "trolling" friendo. ive seen a lot of trolling, ive been here since last summer
>>
>>32496267
Chrysler, GM, Ford
The U.S. isn't good at manufacturing anything except chaos in the middle east and reports of russian hacking.
>>
>>32496260
>Yes, they did receive a severance package and an offer to move. However, it was still very difficult.
doesn't sound so bad
>>
>>32496271

thats definitely not life, job market isnt that bad, you sound like a failure who cant hold a job.
>>
File: Screaming_internally.gif (3MB, 900x508px) Image search: [Google]
Screaming_internally.gif
3MB, 900x508px
>>32496115
>>
>>32496271
Probably because you have an IQ of 75.
>>
File: image.jpg (168KB, 1063x1063px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
168KB, 1063x1063px
>>32496166
It's stale pasta newfriend.
Useless trip please go die. Your bait game is weak.
>>
>>32496258
>>32496284
Come on man the games up. I mean you can keep going I won't stop you. But jeez man no matter how you cut it, it's just pathetic.
>>
>>32496115
>brass stacks
Fucking kek
>>
shit i should have bought those ddi amd pistols when they had them for $500 earlier this year.
>>
File: 1378081080153.jpg (17KB, 251x234px) Image search: [Google]
1378081080153.jpg
17KB, 251x234px
>>
>>32496195
>American companies can produce the best AKs in the world
Dumb statement. They "could" but they don't.

Also the "price point" for AKs has changed. People are dumb. If you want an AK for $400, too bad. Those days are gone. Even WASR's and N-PAPs are $600 guns now.

And if you want something not coming out of an old, established factory, guess what? AKs cost more to produce than ARs now. The AK requires a whole different method of production. ARs are ubiquitous now and it has driven the price into the basement.

tl;dr ARs are the cheap guns now.
>>
>>32496267
because investing in machinery to mass produce things properly is expensive. all those 3rd world countries got tooling from the soviets for free.
>>
File: 1461033101004.png (589KB, 880x960px) Image search: [Google]
1461033101004.png
589KB, 880x960px
>>32496313
>image for ants
I got this for you buddy
>>
>>32496267
>Hell, even third world countries have made millions of them
No they don't. Most of the AKs in third world countries, ie Africa, are from Europe.

The AK is a simple design but it's not the simplest thing in the world to make. Look at the QC problems that have come from N-PAPs and WASRs and those are literally coming out of a factory that creates weapons for militaries.
>>
>>32496315
Look at the average AK buyer?
>Poor
>White Trash
>Missing teeth
>Flies the confederate flag
>Smokes newports
>Drinks beer from a can
>Has dogs and kids he can't feed

Really, I'm totally aghast that Walmart doesn't stop selling ARs and start selling Sam Choice AKs.
>>
>>32496335
You're an idiot.
>>
>>32496335

>all that

>coming from a person who cant hold a entry level job

ahhahahah!
>>
>>32495984
so ian and carl own ddi now?
why is that bad?
>>
>>32496350
Job 1. Burger king assistant manager. Stupid high school girl says I was rubbing up against her while I passed by her. Fired

Job 2 . Kroger night shift janitorial supervisor. Fell asleep in break room, got fired.

Job 3. Waffle house. Some black girl complained that I was looking at her too much and I had an erection. Fired

Job 4. 3rd shift newspaper loader and drop driver. Caught sleeping in the truck, made drops late. Fired

Job 5. Delivering mattresses. I had a side thing going where I sold the used mattresses to an immigrant used furniture store. Said that violated some company policy. Fired

Job 6. Work for a landscaper. Got in a fight with one of the illegal mexicans. Used the big round up sprayer and sprayed him down. Fired.

Job 7. Kmart holiday help. They started talking shit about inventory and video they had on me. Fired, but, said fuck you I quit. So it was a draw.
>>
>>32496370

OP fucked up PSA is buying DDI.
>>
>>32495984
Serves them right
>>
>>32496330
>No they don't. Most of the AKs in third world countries, ie Africa, are from China.

FTFY.
>>
>>32495984
>sells out to in range
You realize Inrange is Troy Sellars business and that's who posted in the AKFourm correct? He worked there and before that did AK build services, he wouldn't have the money to buy the place, everyone in the AKfiles thread said it was PSA
>>
File: sloth.jpg (67KB, 500x331px) Image search: [Google]
sloth.jpg
67KB, 500x331px
>>32496389

This is beautiful.
>>
>>32495984
He didn't sell to In Range dummy, he's "merging" with PSA
>>
>>32496389
nice defense
>>
>>32496413
I'll accept that. They're definitely not being self-produced in the third world
>>
>>32496423
I already have two other jobs lined up. They're jobs, easy come - easy go.
>>
File: damson.jpg (25KB, 640x634px) Image search: [Google]
damson.jpg
25KB, 640x634px
>>32496389
>>
>>32496389
>>32496305
He going for fellas, get you thread savers ready. Time for another well loved /k/ troll.
>>
>>32496389
You can't quit after you were fired for stealing. You were fired.

You're clearly a loser piece of shit.
>>
>>32496115
Best copypasta
>>
>>32496335
Wal-Mart doesn't sell AR's anymore.
I would've thought someone fired seven times in one year would be familiar with the standard inventory at Wal-Mart.
>>
>>32496443
I told them show me the video, then I said Fuck You I quit. They didn't have any video. The fired me one day short of paying the bonus for holiday help that stays on until the day after christmas. They fucked me out of that bonus. I didn't steal shit from that store. It's kmart, there isn't anything there worth stealing. Fuck, no one really shops there anymore. All they have is left over shit that didn't sell last year.
>>
>>32496234
>you're stupidity.
>you're
Pottery.
>>
>>32496424
Oh hell, that's a good thing.

PSA has done an excellent job with their AKs as far as I can tell.
INB4: muh threads! that's an easy fix.

PSA also does a good job on their AR-15s.
>>
>>32496453
I never worked at walmart. Kmart still keeps FFLs even though it doesn sell guns anymore.
>>
>>32496115
learn to read and write english you fucking retard
>>
>>32496389
are you perhaps poor, white trash, and racist? i'm collecting evidence that racists by and large exhibit the same qualities they despise in other races.
>>
>>32496389
>get called out for failure to hold down entry level jobs.
>lists all seven
>dat fucking list
>literally waffle house and k-mart
>can't keep a job shoveling dirt!
Kill yourself yesterday.
>>
>>32496350
>2016
>paying into the anti-white system
>not draining the system
NEETbucks are the way to go, chum. Don't work unless it's under the table.
>>
>>32496234
>you're
>>
>DDI merges with Palmetto to expand and increase profits
>gives employees a severance package and the option to relocate

>internet throws a hissyfit claiming DDI sold out to big AKl and left their employees in the cold on christmas

From DDI:

>No one "bought" DDI. In business you have to evolve and we made a decision to make that possible. DDI lacks the resources to expand, so partnering with an existing company to increase production and product offering was in the companies best interest. I have hammer forged barrels in house that I don't have the time to test properly, a 5.45 in the works that will not go anywhere unless we have help.
>PSA and DDI are separate companies, however we are very friendly. We have what they do not and they have what we do not. Together we have everything it takes to do it right and to do it fast.

It's not a big deal guys
>>
File: 1474945599964.png (105KB, 1702x906px) Image search: [Google]
1474945599964.png
105KB, 1702x906px
>>32495984
looks like DDI really wants to make the best American AKs.

PSA's AKs are great now he wants to merge.
>>
>>32496183
Wow you're a fucking moron.
>>
>>32496483
>i'm collecting evidence
Good for you.

>>32496484
So what, each time I have another job in days. It's no big deal.

>>32496484
I didn't shovel anything. I cut grass and those mexicans are always mouthing off. So that little bitch got a face full of roundup. Like that wetback was going to call the cops or something. Fuck him.
>>
>>32496479
>falls for ancient pasta
Hello newfriend.
>>
>>32496477
I never implied you did. I implied that you are poor and therefore cannot afford to shop anywhere other than Wal-Mart.
>>
>>32496516
Why would you overspend? Are someone who thinks she so great because she shops at Target and pays 15% more for the same shit.

Yeah, and you call me stupid.
>>
>>32496389
7/10 i laughed
>>
>>32496278

Been here since '06, so still a newfag. Bu considering the hell that 4chan went through with CTR, low energy trolling is just boring. People really gotta step it up.
>>
>>32496532
>Been here since '06
And I'm the one you make fun of?

Buy a mirror, look in it.
>>
File: 1483066590496.png (1MB, 1079x950px) Image search: [Google]
1483066590496.png
1MB, 1079x950px
>>32496527
>Why would you overspend?

>not spending money on chinese trash/mexican food =/= overspending
>>
>>32496546

Was my first post in this thread. In general everyone needs to step it up. Not sure why you are so buttfrusterated.
>>
>>32496513

>Each time I have another job in days

it's hilarious you call people an idiot and failure, when its obvious to anyone here who actually knows what they are doing in life that you are going no where in life, your never going to be hired with that work experience at this point anyway.

Say it after me, would you like fries with that?

Haha
>>
>>32496513
Ha, hahaha!

Truly the trashiest of trolls has been born. Seriously kid, if that is even true with your claimed 7 jobs since the beginning of 2016, hope you realize employers beyond entry level greeter shit will laugh at your resume and blacklist you in their company.

Hell I was a CO and lost my job and was just thankful to find an above min wage stock job when I moved. Maybe you should be thankful you manage to get employed and stop taking it granted.
>>
>>32496389
>Job 6. Work for a landscaper. Got in a fight with one of the illegal mexicans. Used the big round up sprayer and sprayed him down. Fired.

God I hope this is true.
>>
>>32496664
>resume
I fill out applications and I pee clean.

>>32496744
Oh it's true. Alejandro was always like "fuck donald trump". that little bitch should have been scared since he didn't have a green card. One day I had enough, he was going off about donald trump. I just said, look you little beaner it time you get rounded up. Then I sprayed him. Then I got fired.
>>
>>32496183
Lurk more, post less. For at least another year.

You'll always be a flaming newfag, but do try to be less ignorant.
>>
File: bait going all out.jpg (40KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
bait going all out.jpg
40KB, 625x626px
>>32496389
You're either a good troll or a complete loser.
>>
>>32496115
I went to McDonald's today and got a Filet-O-Fish combo with a bacon cheeseburger on the side. I was eating it in my vehicle in the parking lot and listening to an audiobook when I glanced up and saw the McDonald's worker I ordered outside having a cigarette.

She waved at me and I nodded and had to wait 7 minutes before she went back inside and I could eat in comfort again. I don't think that employees should be bothering or even trying to socialize with customers outside of the McDonald's restaurant or drive through, but that is another story.

I went to McDonald's for dinner tonight and got a McChicken combo with a bacon cheeseburger on the side. As I was driving to the second window the same girl was still working. She was acting somewhat obsequious and attempting small talk when she asked, 'why don't you come eat inside instead of in the parking lot where it is cold'.

That really bothered me for many reasons. First of all, I don't want my routine or actions to be tracked by a fast food employee. Secondly, she should not try to tell me how I should live my life. I do not want to eat inside because I find it less comfortable and would much rather be inside my vehicle listening to an audiobook and enjoying myself and my privacy.

Overall, I think it was very unprofessional to bring this up. I should have a clean slate with each drive through visit, not have to get the third degree because I committed some sort of faux pas. Which I don't think I did, because I often see people eating in fast food parking lots. How does she know I am not busy going to work or somewhere in a rush?

How do you feel about eating in your vehicle in the parking lot of a fast food restaurant versus eating inside the restaurant?
>>
>>32496430

>China and Russia
>Not third world

pick one comrade
>>
>>32497572

You shut your fucking mouth you fucking faggot. Maybe this shit would have been funny years ago but that time has long passed. Get off my /k/ you horrendous faggot and commit suicide. You offer nothing to this site and this world so why don't you just end it? You probably typed that out with your Cheetos covered fingers, stroking your neck beard while you consider what to write next, all while you grin as if what you're doing is clever. This thread is going to die along with your shit post so that little feeling of happiness you get pressing that post button is going to fade you faggot. You'll realize you're back in your depressing rut of a life that is waking up, jerking off, eating, getting on /k/, being retarded, jerking off, eating, getting on /k/, jerking off, eating, sleeping, and repeat. Your parents probably raised you hoping you'd turn out to something important and helpful to society but here you are, a filthy neckbeard, with nothing better to contribute to society but typing out stupid shit on an anonymous image board. Seriously just end it, you make me as well as everyone else around you sick.
>>
>>32497678
How could anyone get off to the idea of removing their little sisters clothes and licking her tiny body all over, nibbling her neck and kissing her adorable little nipples? Only a heartless monster would think about her cute girlish mouth and tongue wrapped around a thick cock slick with her saliva, pumping in and out of her mouth until it erupts, the cum more than her little throat can swallow.
The idea of thick viscous semen overflowing, dribbling down her chin over her flat chest, her tiny hands scooping it all up and watching her suck it off her fingertips is just horrible. You're all a bunch of sick perverts, thinking of spreading her smooth slender thighs, cock poised at the entrance to her pure, tight, virginal pussy, and thrusting in deep as a whimper escapes her lips which are slippery with cum, while her small body shudders from having her cherry taken in one quick stroke.I am disgusted at how you'd get even more excited as you lean over her, listening to her quickening breath, her girlish moans and gasps while you hasten your strokes, her sweet pants warm and moist on your face and her flat chest, shiny with a sheen of fresh sweat, rising and falling rapidly to meet yours.
It is truly nasty how you'd run your hands all over her tiny body while you violate her, feeling her nipples hardening against your tongue as you lick her chest, her neck and her armpits, savoring the scent of her skin and sweat while she trembles from the stimulation and as she reaches her climax, hearing her cry out softly as she has her first orgasm while that cock is buried impossibly deep inside her, pulsing violently as an intense amount of hot cum spurts forth and floods through her deflowered pussy for the first time, filling her womb only to spill out of her with a sickening squelch. And as you lie atop her flushed body, she sighs breathlessly and her fingers dig into your back as she feels your cock hardening inside her again. You're all sick in the head.
>>
>>32497570
Screw you. Not everyone has mom and dad's money to go to college.
>>
>>32496092
>>32496115
Diamond Dozen would make a pretty cool band name desu.
>>
>>32497706
You know you don't have to write bump right? Like you know whether you take the of time out of your fucking retarded worthless day, to write "bump" the post still gets bumped right? So let me ask you this, are you so fucking stupid and autistic that you don't know this? Or is it the fact that you're just such a fat worthless retard in need of attention that you feel the need to post "bump" so people can see this and you can feel validated, considering its the only thing you fucking did all day you worthless pice of shit.
I fucking despise you, you fucking cunt, I swear to God if I ever meet you, by any chance, God help me I will put you through the nearest fucking wall, you fat uneducated worthless piece of fucking shit.
>>
File: 098.jpg (151KB, 700x1690px) Image search: [Google]
098.jpg
151KB, 700x1690px
>>32497815
If that's true you're a pretty terrible failure. Its possible to make a modest living in a skilled trade. The only trick is finding the way in without prior experience, but that is nothing research and networking wouldn't solve.

working nothing but minimum wage service industry jobs will lead to is a paupers grave.

>>32495984
Looks like they got bought by PSA? Super shitting behavior by the owner though.
>>
>>32497892
It's like your giving advice not based on experience.

You have ZERO clue what your talking about.
>>
>>32496115
>>32496183
>>32496234
>>32496289
>>32496479
Always fun playing spot the newfag when this pops up
>>
>>32496463
>they didn't fire me
>but they fired me

Well it was about time for someone like you to show up. Been a while since we had a shirposting troll with this level of dedication. Or impairment
>>
>>32497939
It's not shitpost when it's 100% true.
>>
>>32496546
So you seemingly know what this place is
Yet here you are
>>
File: 1478127611983.jpg (30KB, 549x537px) Image search: [Google]
1478127611983.jpg
30KB, 549x537px
>this thread
>>
>>32497963
Yep, here I am.
>>
>>32497815
Yet grants are extremely easy to get and the more broke you are the better your chances
>>
>>32497986
Grants

>Sure thing kiddo
>>
>>32497953
That they somehow did and didn't fire you at the same time? Or that you've been fired for the same shit multiple times? Or that you're obviously a poor decision maker?

Your whole existence is a physical manifestation of shitposting
>>
>>32496389
Damn dude, you get fired for the same reason multiple times. Are you some kind of mega-tard than never learns?
>>
>>32498008
Wow, two crappy third shift jobs, I took nap and got fired. So what.
>>
>>32498035
Sleeping, twice. I don't do third shift jobs anymore.
>>
File: 1482090436518.jpg (50KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1482090436518.jpg
50KB, 500x500px
What the fuck is happening in this thread
>>
forgive english, i am Russia.

i come to study clothing and fashion at American university. i am here little time and i am very hard stress. i am gay also and this very difficult for me, i am very religion person. i never act to be gay with other men before. but after i am in america 6 weeks i am my friend together he is gay also. He was show me American fashion and then we are kiss.

wWe sex together. I never before now am tell my mother about gay because i am very shame. As i fock this American boy it is very good to me but also i am feel so guilty. I feel extreme guilty as I begin orgasm. I feel so guilty that I pick up my telephone and call Mother in Russia. I awaken her. It too late for stopping so I am cumming sex. I am very upset and guilty and crying, so I yell her, "I AM CUM FROM SEX" (in Russia). She say what? I say "I AM CUM FROM SEX" and she say you boy, do not marry American girl, and I say "NO I AM CUM FROM SEX WITH MAN, I AM IN ASS, I CUM IN ASS" and my mother very angry me. She not get scared though.

I hang up phone and am very embarrass. My friend also he is very embarrass. I am guilt and feel very stupid. I wonder, why do I gay with man? But I continue because when it spurt it feel very good in American ass.
>>
File: 2La7YK4.jpg (697KB, 4608x3072px) Image search: [Google]
2La7YK4.jpg
697KB, 4608x3072px
>>32497910
I'm 29, and own my home and have a decent well paying job in banking. I was lucky, i'll admit that.

But i grew up and went to school with many people who graduated high school and then got a entry possiton as electricians, hvac techs, plumbing, tailoring, fucking etc. Others went to college like I did. People who I knew who stayed in my hometown and started careers are doing better now than my friends who went to college and couldn't find a job.
>>
>>32498043
Oh and being creepy enough to be fired for hearsay
>>
>>32498143
The black girl was hot, so yeah I had a chubby. But that other one was just being a whining bitch because I wouldn't hook her up with the Molly dealer I knew. I'm not going to get involved with selling drugs to kids.
>>
File: girls_with_guns_E1rofbmzo1_1280.png (2MB, 1073x1079px) Image search: [Google]
girls_with_guns_E1rofbmzo1_1280.png
2MB, 1073x1079px
>>32498169
>I'm not going to get involved with selling drugs to kids.

but you'll leer at them and have fantasies about fucking them
>>
>>32498249
The black girl was like 24. The high school girl was 17.
>>
File: 1478127674210.jpg (11KB, 480x338px) Image search: [Google]
1478127674210.jpg
11KB, 480x338px
>>
File: stupidsexycu.png (336KB, 861x720px) Image search: [Google]
stupidsexycu.png
336KB, 861x720px
>>32496271
>unironic newfag
>trips right out of the gate to boot
>starts fires
>can't spell
>was fired 7 times
>is a homosexual

No way you're out of your mid-20s.
>>
>>32498396
Trips right out of the gate?
>Not really
Black chick a waffle House gets me hard
>Homosexual
Are you like a carnival age guesser or something.
>>
>>32498396
Fired 6 time. Fuck Kmart. I quit and they know it.
>>
File: tumblr_m7ssnrT8F11qcjp46o1_500.gif (372KB, 500x283px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m7ssnrT8F11qcjp46o1_500.gif
372KB, 500x283px
>>32498249
>>
>>32497650
If you look up the definition of third world as it was originally intended, you would realize it does not in fact apply to China or Russia. They being hellholes is independent of that.
>>
File: IMG_0508.jpg (36KB, 960x630px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0508.jpg
36KB, 960x630px
>>32496115
Ricky go to bed
>>
>>32498071
a tripfag has derailed the thread and the mods are nowhere to be found as usual
>>
>>32496207
he's the trip that's shitposting in the 'muh guns fired into the air for new years is perfectly safe and could scientifically never hurt anything'
>>
>>32496183
>not knowing trailer park boys
>>
>>32496401
haha, eww.
>>
File: get some help.gif (1MB, 480x358px) Image search: [Google]
get some help.gif
1MB, 480x358px
>>32496115
>>
>>32501268
copy pasta is the apex of unoriginal posting.
>>
>>32496115
the ship on the shoulder always gets me
7/10 pasta
>>
>>32498003
>i've never tried at anything, finding it easier to imagine that there's a system that would cheat me if I did
>>
>>32498003
Backwards greentext?
>>
>>32496115
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
>>32501914
The idea that school is for everyone is so false. If everyone goes and everyone gets a degree, than higher education becomes less valuable and only as valuable as a compulsory high school education.

Seeing as I'm too old to even want to consider living on campus, how is my rent going to be paid? How will I feed myself, pay utilities, and basic needs? I will still need to work. So in addition to working 45 hours/week I'd need to find time to attend 12-15 hours of class plus study time. There isn't enough time in the week if I want to sleep. Forgot the ability to take cash side jobs or even consider picking up some OT shifts.
>>
Fucking normies I hate them fucking normies stealing my tendies. Mommy take me to Wendy's I've been a good boy for the last half hour mommy mommy I want some chicky tendies with bbq sauce. Mommy mommy hurry hurry my wow raid starts in an hour. I don't wanna clean my piss jugs bitch gimme my tendies and let me raid in peace fucking cunt. Tendies, bitch, do you even know what they are? Fucking cunt I should throw my shit at you and I'll do it too. Tendies now, bitch. Tendies, mommy, I need tendies, tendies tendies. Fucking normies wanna ruin my life stop denying me my basic human rights you faggots. TENDIES DAMMIT. Bitch.
>>
this thread is filled with communist scum
>>
>>32496389
you're either a super dedicated troll or an actual moron who by the grace of god himself figured out how to operate a secure tripcode but either way this is the funniest shit I've read on /k/ all week so carry on my dude, hell, write a goddamn memoir

unless this is nonfiction in which case hire someone with an iq in the triple digits to ghostwrite that shit for you
>>
What the fuck even is this thread.
>>
>>32503417
>>32503431

I now have a job dispatching tow trucks. I'm hoping that I can become a tow truck driver when I get my drivers license back. I'm petitioning the courts to have a work only drivers license.
>>
>>32498424
black chicks at waffle house all look like men so...
>>
File: f3f.jpg (25KB, 500x290px) Image search: [Google]
f3f.jpg
25KB, 500x290px
>>32503478
The sooner this thread hits bump limit the better.
Mods are probably asleep.
>>
File: TPB_RIcky_400x400.jpg (20KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
TPB_RIcky_400x400.jpg
20KB, 400x400px
>>32496115
>mfw
>>
>>32503548
Alright, let us know. How'd you lose your driver's license?
>>
>>32503742
Two DUIs
>>
>>32503745
That was less exciting than I'd hoped.
>>
>>32503749
Two of them 13 days apart. The thing that sucks the most is that the first one was .085 and the second one was .091. I should have stayed and drank more. Getting DUIs for being buzzed is just stupid. They pulled me over for missing license plate light and the second time was for making a U-turn with traffic within 300 feet. Bullshit. But, since I got them so close together they combine them and treat them as one at the second DUI level.
>>
File: Bait2.png (40KB, 380x378px) Image search: [Google]
Bait2.png
40KB, 380x378px
>>32496183
>>32496234
>You're used incorrectly
>Your also used incorrectly

Confirmed 12 year old, get out.

>inb4 I was merely pretending to be a massive faggot
>>
>>32504051
Someone likes showing off his fancy education.

GTFO of here with that shit. Doing that means you have nothing to offer to any discussion in /k/
>>
>>32504071
>Says the trip calling out an old pasta for spelling errors

Ok.
>>
>>32496183

Hey look guys, a trip dumber than armorus fagotus.
>>
File: 1482415606367.jpg (106KB, 604x604px) Image search: [Google]
1482415606367.jpg
106KB, 604x604px
>>32496389
>"ITS EVERYONE ELSES FAULT, NOT MINE"
>"OMG WHY CAN'T I HOLD A JOB????"
>proceeds to steal shit and creep on girls with an obvious hard-on
>>
>>32504087
It wasn't spelling it was lack of idiom awareness.

>>32504098
Well, two people made complaints. So yeah, one was false cause I wouldn't hook her up with Molly and the other was legit cause I was looking at her and did have an erection. I fell asleep on my own, and I did have that side deal with the used furniture store. I also sprayed that mexican and i would do it again. Kmart only fires holiday help to avoid paying the bonus for staying on till the end of the contract. The wouldn't show me the video they claimed to have and they never called the cops about the "theft" when I pushed them to do it. It was bullshit. Fired the day before I would have gotten the bonus for staying on the whole holiday season.
>>
>>32501985
with your work ethic at low end jobs, you couldn't graduate from a 4 year college, regardless.
>>
>>32504135
I wouldn't try either. No sense taking on $100k in debt for a degree that doesn't translate to higher earning or more opportunity. The college path is a myth. Next time your at starbucks ask the barista what they have a degree in.
>>
>American made AK
>Costs as much as, if not more than, a Colt AR-15

What a strange world we live in, friends.
>>
>>32496899
On the off chance these aren't tall tales, you really need to get your shit together
>>
>>32496284
You do realize the largest sector of the U.S. economy is manufacturing, right? The U.S. makes all sorts of stuff, our manufacturing output now is higher than it has ever been in history. The problem, of course, we don't use nearly as many people to produce that output. Straight from the Bureau of Economic Analysis
>>
>>32504145
I have two college STEM degrees, no debt, and own a home. I doubt you could survive trade school.
>>
>>32496453
Walmart doesn't sell ar or ak ammo anymore.

It is Fudd central.
>>
>>32504259
https://www.bea.gov/iTable/iTable.cfm?ReqID=51&step=1#reqid=51&step=51&isuri=1&5114=a&5102=15
>>
>>32504271
I majored in philosophy and economics and I ended up working in finance. My first job sucked dick, but now I'm pretty comfortable. I don't have debt, but I'm not ready to buy a house, yet. Need to move somewhere without snow, first.
>>
>>32496271
>fired 7 times in 2016
>fired without notice
probably something about you, not them

anyway, back to making 100k
>>
>>32495984
Best post in that thread:
"DDi was being built on speculation. Speculation Hillary would win and they would have an eager market at their price point. The only answer for $1300.00+ imports and $800.00 limited supply WASR's. Hillary would drive the business model and DDi would flourish.

Trump wins the election and the business model no longer works. WASR's are dropping in price and everyone knows there will be a flood of imports now. If the stamped Arsenal's would return it would be death for DDi. They were never going to compete in that environment. Dude sold before they crashed."

Gun market exploiters always get burned in the long run. *see Alex TFB*
>>
>>32496350
Entry level jobs are actually the hardest jobs to keep people in turnover is always insane.
>>
All I want is an affordable, non shitty AKM. Not a wobbly, dimple-less WASR, or some explode in your face bullshit. Just a passable AKM made to spec.
>>
>>32504532
Except, there is no proof he got burned. Yeah, he sold the company, but it makes no mention of the return on his investment.
>>
MAKE
AMERICAN MADE AKS
GREAT
AGAIN
>>
>>32504271
I doubt you'd survive either

>>32504330
Go back to counting your fake job money
>>
>>32496284
>The U.S. isn't good at manufacturing anything

Really...

Tell you what, guess how many railroads worldwide use US-built locomotives and/or rolling stock.

There's a fucking ton of them.
>>
>>32505115
Oh, your a choo choo lover.
>>
>>32505182
I prefer the term trainfag but whatever. Following them teaches me plenty about american industry today.
>>
>>32505115

Burlington northern sante fe is gay.
>>
>>32506203

and so is the warbonnet scheme unless its on a f7
>>
>>32505115
>>32506185
>he replied to a tripcode user

I want you to sit in a corner and think about what you've done.
>>
>>32506220
You aren't my real dad.

>>32506203
Ok
>>
>>32506185
alot of sex offenders seem to be into trains.

>>32506220
Why don't you stop jerking off in the corner. You're still here acting like your not responding to a trip
>>
>>32506247
That may be so, but I'm the best your mother can do after two kids and a pack a day smoking habit.
>>
>>32506269
>Implying two kids
>Implying a pack a day
>Implying she is still alive
>>
>>32506282
Oh shit, another dead mother bro.

But are you also /havenoideaideawhofatheris/
>>
>>32506297
>/havenoideaideawhofatheris/

Hard to mistake when he's almost as tall as me and also works within US domestic logistics.

Keep trying.
>>
>>32506321
Once you go orphan, you'll never go back
>>
>>32506330
I like sick burns and sarcastic insults as much as the next faglord, but you sir are off into the realm of sci-fi.
>>
>>32504259
>Government is second
Really shows how big it is.

>>32504283
Where? They do here in Iowa.
>>
>>32496322
On my position
>>
>>32504283
my walmart still sells .223 and 7.62x39 although my LGS has both for less or only a few cents more, they also have .22 in stock 90% of the time.
>>
File: baitexcellentquality.jpg (15KB, 249x250px) Image search: [Google]
baitexcellentquality.jpg
15KB, 249x250px
>>32496389
>>
>>32496092
>>32496115
It's dime a dozen. As in you buy 12 for 10 cents because they are everywhere
>>
>>32496163
It isn't cheap to set up the production and hire people who know what they're doing. And then you got the public who thinks a good AK that is costs more than $300 is hilariously overpriced. As if they realize that the big arms makers who are pumping out the solidly built ak's at a lower price can actually do that because they have long made back the cost of setting up and some have government contracts buttering up their wallets.
>>
>>32506796
How fucking new are you?
>>
>>32503774
Just curious, but have you ever cowboy fanned a .22 revolver into the air with gloves for new years celebration, only to have the glove catch and subsequently shoot a round into your neighbor's house? Then proceeded to blame the gun and the neighbors for filing police report and civil suit?
>>
>>32506940
Nope
>>
>>32496115
>feel day
>>
>>32504532
>see Alex TFB
explain/elaborate?
>>
>>32496271
>Fired 7 times in one year

You must be one pathetic faggot. Let me guess, you weigh 250+, don't wear deodorant, and shower once a week.
>>
>>32496115
>my mother's mating name
>>
>>32507150
Weigh 165lbs
Shower everyday, twice a day on gym days
Use deodorant
I know how indoor plumbing works.
>>
>>32497879
Is that your response? Really? All the effort I put into my post, and you respond with that ‘witty’ retort of yours? The passions and experiences of my life have been poured into ensuring my post was a masterpiece. You’re merely a peasant that can’t even begin to understand how my post was utter perfection. I bet you couldn’t even replicate even an iota of how great my post was. I laugh at the thought of how bewildered and overheated your brain must be for attempting to even begin to refute my post. Even if you went to Harvard and earned a Master’s in the study of my post, you would still lament your inability to learn the prophetic undertones of my post. But you know what? I pity you, since it is a tragedy you couldn’t appreciate my post. The experience could have changed you… made you a better man. Instead, you will remain the hollow shell of a man who could have received salvation. The anguish of you not being able to truly appreciate my post will haunt you to your grave.
>>
File: viking of dissaproval.png (160KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
viking of dissaproval.png
160KB, 500x375px
Literally how do you get fired from a fuckass job like moving products around or working a register. You don't even have to be a good employee, you just have to not do retarded shit all the time and you get a ton of free passes anyway.
>/k/
oh
>>
>>32507163
Moo, did they call her moo?
>>
what the fuck happened to this thread
>>
>>32507175
>Shower everyday
6/10 would suck your dick
>>
File: 1382579680280.jpg (5KB, 276x183px) Image search: [Google]
1382579680280.jpg
5KB, 276x183px
>>32507175
>gym days
>weigh 165lbs

Something isn't adding up here...
>>
File: 1449698520199.jpg (654KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1449698520199.jpg
654KB, 1920x1080px
>>32507275
probably a crossfit fag who thinks he's doing things that arent purely detrimental to his physique and strength
>>
>>32507295
Das hot mane
>>
>>32507295
Whats wrong with CrossFit, fatty?
>>
File: Conor-McGregor.jpg (36KB, 615x409px) Image search: [Google]
Conor-McGregor.jpg
36KB, 615x409px
>>32507275
>155 lbs
>>
File: 1396638623028.gif (2MB, 300x196px) Image search: [Google]
1396638623028.gif
2MB, 300x196px
>>32507362
Hahahaha he is a crossfit fag
>>
>>32507413
Eat some more Cheetos u slob.
>>
>>32507379
That's fair, but since when has a tripfag been an MMA fighter and not a weaboo faggot?
>>
>>32507427
lel I bet you wear neon bro tanks and drive a Prius you fag
>>
>>32507241
It became the best thread currently on /k/
>>
>>32507295
I want to stuff her dirty panties in a coffee maker and brew a drink from them. I bet they taste so fucking good.
>>
>>32507451
Prius. Fuck know. Now I take the bus till I get my license back.
>>
>>32507511
So you've been fired 7 times in the past year, one of which was fucking kmart, don't have a license, and wear neon bro tanks. You are the most pathetic tripfag I've come across to date. Please do the world a favor and chemically neuter yourself so that you can never reproduce and pass on your shitty genes.
>>
>>32507568
I don't wear neon. You made up that shit. I only work out in all black.
>>
>>32507587
I bet you drop the soap on purpose when you shower at the gym. I bet you bend over on your bus ride home and pretend to fix the velcro laces on your shoe everytime a big black guy stands behind you.
>>
>>32505115

Damn look at all those awesome locomotives. I want to put my erect penis on one.
>>
>>32496092
>>32496115
>there are people here that are so new they are taking these posters seriously
Fuck
>>
>>32496227
don't forget the bolt-on gas block, how do people still buy his shit is beyond me.
>>
>>32496183
You're either the faggiest of tripfags or the master baiter of this board.
>>
>>32495984
Gun forums are fucking horrible. Look at all those dumb hillbillies whining and gossiping like a pack of women on facebook.
>>
>>32507684
>Not wanting to stick your dik in the locomotive master race

You need higher standards there annon
>>
File: up-844-speer-wy-9-16-89.jpg (277KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
up-844-speer-wy-9-16-89.jpg
277KB, 1000x667px
>>32509425

electrics were always butt ugly, I never understood the following of the GG1, at least its not a bipolar.
>>
>>32507684

no match for a steamer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9alWb5KI5Uo&spfreload=10
>>
File: ANG-GG1-4936_11_28_64.jpg (130KB, 750x455px) Image search: [Google]
ANG-GG1-4936_11_28_64.jpg
130KB, 750x455px
>>32509459
lotta guys are suckers for
>Dem Curves
>>
>>32496215
What can his rifles do that a wasr, vepr or sam7 cant?
>>
what the fuck is this thread now
>>
>Noone mentions the F40PH
I'm disappointed in you, /n/ I MEAN /k/
>>
>>32509483
I love a good Cleveland steamer
>>
File: fourteen0201.jpg (31KB, 560x315px) Image search: [Google]
fourteen0201.jpg
31KB, 560x315px
>>32509829
>It's been derailed
>>
>>32496330
except wasrs and and n-paps aren't made in the same factory that military rifles are. wasrs and n-paps are imported in parts kits then put together by monkeys that dont know what they're doing at century
>>
>>32513168
Wrong. They are shipped in as barrelled receivers. Century cnc's a double stack mag well, inserts a fire control group, a new piston, a muzzle device, and shitty wood hand guards/stock/pistol grip.
>>
File: heresy_dangnabbit.jpg (70KB, 960x609px) Image search: [Google]
heresy_dangnabbit.jpg
70KB, 960x609px
>>32495984
This whole thread is heresy to the god emperor trump
>>
>>32496389

You know how I know your lying? At Kroger, we outsource nightly janitorial duties to contractors.

>t. Kroger Assistant Store Manager

And yes, I hate my job
>>
>>32513792
Your full of shit and a liar. No one cares about you.
>>
>>32496389
>assistant manager
>highschool girl
You cant even become a manager until youre 18 in the majority of the big chain fast food restaurants and going from shift to assistant takes a few years
>>
>>32496284
Callum is new worst trip.

Congrats Phil, youre no longer the worst.
>>
>>32513880
I rarely post and I've seen you pop up in the past few days just aggressively shitposting, the fucks your deal dude?
>>
File: 1448505918998.jpg (41KB, 400x323px) Image search: [Google]
1448505918998.jpg
41KB, 400x323px
>>32496389
>>32513880
>>32514000
Never mind I see whats going on here, you're trying to build up some sort of persona and just ruse cruise. You lonely dude?
>>
>>32513991
Moron. I was the asst. She was the stupid high school girl.

>>32514044
Your a moron

>>32513996
Your a moron.
>>
>>32514233
You're a shitty trip. Please consider suicide.

sage, hopefully this thread will die soon if people stop bumping the damn thing.
>>
>>32514233
I'll reply to you buddy, hows your day going man.
Thread posts: 242
Thread images: 41

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.