[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Old ladies and nukes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: Gladis-Bennett.jpg (10KB, 260x175px) Image search: [Google]
Gladis-Bennett.jpg
10KB, 260x175px
Grabbers always ask what limits I think are exceptable for firearms. Its typically whentbey want to say something about better background checks and what not. When I tell them I believe in total deregulationthey say something to the tune of:
>So you think justany old lady should be able to go buy a fucking nuke?

yes

Am I the only one who says yes? Fuck compromises.
>>
>>32491935
Have not gotten used to the space bar on my Pixel.
>>
>>32491935
Women are generally incompetent so giving them access to nukes is a terrible idea
>>
>>32491935
>exceptable
>>
>>32491946
thats right nigga
>>
>>32491935
I always tell them: this implies there would be a reliable market, and that it wouldn't be hugely expensive plus the costs of upkeep.
>>
>>32491935

This is the compromise I believe in. People should be armed as capable as realistically possible to defend themselves from a tyrannical government. Millions of AR15 owners scattered across the country that could go on suicide rampages against the Government, or leader assassinations, is all it would take.

In that case, the AR15 is more than enough. If the US Government starts waging a conventional war on its people, they will also lose their power, so that will never happen.

People don't need drones, tanks, or missiles for that. And definitely not nukes. The AR15 and quality "sniper" rifles are more than enough.

If nukes were legal, all it would take are for some arabs/blm/laraza faggots to pool their resources together... and millions of white people die instantly.
>>
I'd say the place to draw the line is whether the damage the weapon causes is controllable or not.

A full auto, short-barreled, suppressed, m16 falls in that category because you can control how much damage you will inflict, and where to inflict the damage.

A nuke would not fall under that category because the damage of a nuke is extremely uncontrollable. The nuke can inflict damage from 500,000 deaths, to several generations.

Artillery also doesn't fall under this category because the damage from the shockwave and shrapnel cannot be controlled.
>>
>>32491935
I would go so far as to repeal the NFA. I see small arms as a subject of national pride, and I'd like to see things like Thompsons and M60s being more celebrated by enthusiasts.
>>
>>32492007
That's why I would be more worried about evil corporate overlords.
>>
>>32493033
How else are we gonna get to shadowrun?
>>
>>32491935
This
>>
>>32491935
>So you think justany old lady should be able to go buy a fucking nuke?

i have never, ever heard anyone say this, ever.
>>
>>32492013
It'd be great if one of those groups nuked whitey. It would finally start the race war :^)

For better or for worse, who knows. But I know we certainly aren't getting along and this election was almost tyranny of the majority against whitey so fuck it.
>>
>>32493118
Well you're a new tripfag so odds are you're going to be a contrarian just for the attention.

On the subject of the thread, nukes can't be legal because they're governed by international treaty. Same goes for biological and chemical weapons. They also fall into he category of indiscriminate weapons like landmines because their effects are not target specific.
>>
>>32492013
>People don't need drones
Fuck you. Airspace war when?
>>
The Second Amendment is meant to mitigate the oppression of the many (regular citizens) by the few (their government). Nukes are so overpowered that they simply break this equation. If you're just one guy with a nuke, you can hold the whole country hostage. I don't think that's what the founders had in mind.

That said, I fully expect a chorus of SHALL NOT from the mongoloids who fight antigunners with muh argument to authority instead of relatable principles.
>>
Civilians should be roughly equal to the average soldier. Don't see many grunts walking around with nukes on their backs.
>>
>>32491935
the only limitation i see on the second amendment (and yes i know shall not be infringed hear me out) is on WMDs.

if you have access to a nuke, you're not exactly your normal civil militia. if anything, you're bordering on if not already in state actor territory there. at that point, you are a risk to both the united states, and the people inside it.

same with chemical weapons, biological weapons, etc.

if you want to create your own private air force and navy, go right ahead. nuclear powered subs? go for it. an army the size of germany's? good on ya.

but the moment you start getting into "i can flatten literally any city i want whenever i want, let's just hope for everyone that i'm not going to join into this whole declaration of war and state actor thing" territory, you're a risk to the united states. and you should be killed.

basically what i want is a nation wide mexican stand off with revolvers. i don't want some idiot bringing an A-10 and flattening everyone else down, that goes against the idea of the second amendment.
>>
>>32492349
The word you're looking for there is "indiscriminate weapons."

That's the reason setting boobytraps is illegal, you never know who is going to trip them.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mBrxjLcuygRlG9Tgdw2CiHtV9g1kgUwZGRnieYBpwSo/edit
>>
>>32491935
Seem nukes already privately owned?

I've never been asked, but I'd say they already can
>>
>>32493424

Aren't*
Not seem
>>
>>32493341
I do though, because what if it's the tyranny of the majority? What if Hillary got in and took away freedom of speech and the right to bear arms? What if true patriots are outnumbered 10:1. I think the US should have a reset button and the Founding Fathers would agree.
>>
>>32493451
I think the Founding Fathers would rather the country be invaded and be rightfully conquered
Opposed to complete utter destruction
>>
File: 1483142395327.jpg (69KB, 600x432px) Image search: [Google]
1483142395327.jpg
69KB, 600x432px
>>32493451
>I think the US should have a reset button and the Founding Fathers would agree.
they alluded to that, anon.
>>
>>32491935
Why is nobody talking about the fact that owning/keeping/being able to launch a nuke costs the gdp of a small country?
>>
>>32491935
Or you could go on their level of mentality. They want abortions to remain legal even late term to the point when a fetus is nearly viable to survive on it's own. So do they think a fetus should be aborted up until it's at an age where it can afford to move out and live on it's own?
They sound like they're ok with aborting children up to around 12 to 17 years old. Where does it stop?

Just to show the silliness of their comment.
>>
>>32495187
All they'll do with that is scoff and tell you how they're somehow totally different. I mean you'll get a front row seat to some amazing mental gymnastics, but that's it.
>>
>>32492854
I would suck every dick in America for a Thompson and an M60...
>>
>>32491935
Nuclear, chemical, and biological weapons should be illegal for everyone, including countries. I'm totally down with an old lady owning a Tomahawk or F15, though.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.