[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AR - 0 AK - 1

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_1901.jpg (1005KB, 1256x2780px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1901.jpg
1005KB, 1256x2780px
>make perfect of weapon
>make tool of perfect for weapon

How can AR fags even compete?
>>
>>32488119
>comes with tiny field dildo

perfect for you i guess
>>
File: Buttstock_Cleaning_Kit.jpg (104KB, 596x400px) Image search: [Google]
Buttstock_Cleaning_Kit.jpg
104KB, 596x400px
YOU UNDERESTIMATE MY POWER
>>
It's just a fucking buttplug.
>>
>>32488142
This is probably the worst purchase i ever made. Absolutely worthless cleaning kit. The rods spin together and don't unspin, you need pliers.

The combloc cleaning kits are actually intended to be used and take 10 seconds to make ready. My buttstock one i got was such junk, im not sure if ill have to dremel out little grip points and throw a tiny pair of pliers in the buttstock too. Also, the fucking brushes can't be unspun from the rod too. All in all absolute shit.
>>
>>32488155

It was all fun and games until i tried to use it, as obviously the rod is meant to rotate in the bore. Combine this with the friction of the brush and very quickly you are going to tighten those threads and lock them together and good luck. Not to mention how amazingly shit it would be for pounding out a stuck case under battle conditions since it takes like 20 steps to take out and assemble and you can lose all the little parts, versus combloc guns with QD 1 piece rods and tubular spring-loaded buttstock cleaning kits.
>>
>>32488155
>>32488181
the rods lock together you say?

if only they included a small bit of oil to aid in preventing that from happening
>>
>>32488155
I built my AR with a fixed stock because I wanted to be able to fit a cleaning kit in it, but I'd heard that the kits designed to fit in the stocks are almost always trash. Is it because they're all repros made in China? Does anyone know if the official, original kits supplied with M16s was actually shit? I decided to put a bore snake, some q tips, and a little bottle of CLP in my buttstock, just to have something in there. But if I get a FTE or something I'll be totally fucked unless I can find a stick or something.
>>
>>32488202
Yes, so everything gets nice and oily when you need a good grip to unscrew it, since the friction of cleaning the bore exceeds the force your squishy fingers coated in oil can put on a rod that is .2 inches in diameter.

Do you actually have one of these? Anyone can attest to how shit they are. There's a reason people started using boresnakes and flexible cleaning kits, especially in the military. These things are absolute shit.
>>
>>32488228
>FTE with no cleaning rod available

you can always pull the bullet from a round of 5.56, insert the neck into the muzzle and after tightly wrapping you hand around the case, manually hit the primer and let the pressure force the case out the chamber.
>>
>>32488228
only problem ive ever seen with original issue butt stock cleaning kits is rust from not being used

the only real shit you need is the brush, T-handle oil, rods, bore brush and patch eyelet

put a little bit of oil on the threads of the rods to keep them from locking (whoda thunk it)

The T-handle can be used to unthread wire brushes and if you still have issues with the rods getting stuck together then tap them on your boot a few times
>>
>>32488264
ive been using them for years fagmo

the kids that have problems with them are the retards that don't have the sense to think outside of their little bubble
>>
All this in a small tube that can be shoved up the anus.

why even live ar fags

http://www.akfiles.com/forums/showthread.php?t=234108
>>
>>32488297

Post pics or get hit, pussy. Lets see those connecting points on the rods. Mine might be chinashit like 9 percent of everything else on the market. Still totally inferior to the AK/ SKS cleaning kits, you have to admit.
>>
>AK vs AR b8 thread

I know I shouldn't, but

https://youtu.be/Wh2VORpYRMA
https://youtu.be/vqwZBRFWlE0

That cleaning kit is actually a really remarkable little piece of Slav ingenuity
>>
>>32488287

Have to say, two uncles, one two tours, one three tours, never had an issue with the M-16/XM-16.
The secret?

Outers.22 cleaning kits.

Both were familiar with firearms, and both ordered cleaning kits from their father in Okinawa (Naha AB).

Neither expressed much love for the M-14, and only one really liked the M1911A1, (one admitting to using it as a codpiece and carrying a Browning GP35 in a shoulder holster).

Personally the vast majority of issues I've seen with the platform are wholly user induced, and would have been inflicted on any firearm shy of the most primitive of matchlocks.
>>
File: IMG_1898.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1898.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
>>32488302
I actually just figured out that the flathead/blade fits in the side of the case very snugly. When you hold it in your palm with the flathead sticking out between your middle and ring finger it works out pretty nicely. It was the reason I made this thread. Pretty neat little multi-tool. If you can call it that.
>>
File: ss+(2016-12-30+at+05.41.26).png (9KB, 320x229px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-12-30+at+05.41.26).png
9KB, 320x229px
>>32488302
Shit, which folder do I save it in?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.