[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where can you still get cheap nugget ammo?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

Where can you still get cheap nugget ammo?
>>
>>32487046
http://www.gunbot.net/
>>
In the past.
>>
File: I dunno.jpg (18KB, 500x327px) Image search: [Google]
I dunno.jpg
18KB, 500x327px
Pakistan.
>>
your ammunition closet
>>
>>32487046

tfw you give BD 20 rnds at nugget fest of silver tip for some food then he later drinks all your whiskey as a "thanks"
>>
>>32487046
I still find $8 for 20 at gun shows
>>
>>32487046
I'll trade you my 4000 rounds for something of roughly equal value.
>>
>>32488292
what would you want
>>
>>32487054

>Out of stock
>out of stock
>double price
>out of stock
>double price
>non-surplus

>Yfw Putin and Ukraine ruined our epic mosin nagant meme
>>
>>32489991

That's surplus in general. Finding 8mm Mauser is basically the same shit. You either get a lucky break and find some at a gun show or Gunbroker (~25 cents per round), or you get eternally buttfucked by American made garbage for 50+ cents per round.
>>
>>32487121
this tbqhf
>>
>>32489950
What are you willing to part with? I generally prefer milsurp rifles.
>>
>>32490053
Looks like all the 8mm Mauser that's left is the Romanian stuff and that's pretty terrible quality.
>>
Start reloading
>>
>>32487963
Did I really? If I fucked you on the deal I'm sorry.

I don't remember getting that drunk at NF. I especially don't remember killing anyone's bottle. . .
>>
>>32488292
I have some obscure shit like .220 Russian, I'm not opposed to getting rid of some of it since I never ever shoot the gun that uses it
>>
>>32489991

>Yfw the Obama administration ruined our epic mosin nagant meme with crappy sanctions

FTFY
>>
>>32490266
he probably knew about the ebin nugget meme and placed the sanctions out of spite for us
>>
>>32490281

It was to cut the supply of one of Russia's biggest money makers (guns/ammo). If Trump actually removes the sanctions, I hope we can get some cheap nuggets, SKS's, captured K98's, ammo, and so on from Russia.
>>
>>32490327
>If Trump actually removes the sanctions
Donald Jr. is gun-savvy enough to the point where I could see this happening, I still think it's incredibly unlikely though
>>
>>32490350

>I still think it's incredibly unlikely though

I have my doubts too, since Trump seemingly wants to promote American made instead of importing. However, he *might* lift the sanctions and give Russia some deals in order to improve our relations with them. We'll just have to wait and see I guess.

All I'm really hoping for is that he can somehow unfuck CA, MA, NJ, etc in terms of gun laws. If we can force all 50 States to allow gay marriage (despite it being a State Right to govern who can and can't be married), then we can do the same with guns and force all 50 States to allow full carry laws and such.

On a funny side note, Obergefell v Hodges only forces States to allow gays to be allowed to be married. It has no effect on the other facets of marriage that still vary by State (conditions, minimum age, incest, polygamy, etc). You could in theory fashion a similar law for guns where it forces all 50 States to allow for open carry but not touch any other facet of gun laws in the States.
>>
>Russian sanctions fucked us

No it was the Ukrainians, they put in a dude that understood exports and us getting that cheap bottom dollar price for surplus guns they could use or sell at higher prices got fucked.
>>
>>32490178

Yeah Saturday night you chugged the rest of a bottle of whiskey some anon handed you for a swig. You don't remember that? Lol
>>
>>32490505
I remember there was a bottle that had a mouthful left you had me try. lol I didn't know you wanted me to take a sip and just taste it.
>>
>>32487046
Canada
>>
File: 1481353331910.jpg (31KB, 190x245px) Image search: [Google]
1481353331910.jpg
31KB, 190x245px
>>32490327
Sanctions don't affect nuggets. Besides I thought we (USA) got most of our nuggets from Ukraine.
>>
>>32490574

If that's the case, where the fuck are the nuggets?
>>
>>32490599
we used em all
>>
Gun shop near me has 440 cans for $190. So double what we're used to paying, but first time I've even seen one in a long time. I've been shooting PPU 182gr FMJ lately. Sucks that it's $16 per box of 20, but it shoots nice and is very accurate. Plus the cartridges are so shiny and sexy.
>>
Check on armslist. People dump their mosins and surplus ammo regularly. I scored 1.2k rounds of surplus for about 200 bucks this year.
>>
>>32492656
Reload the casings, never worry about surplus again
>>
File: TrumpIvanka4.jpg (330KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
TrumpIvanka4.jpg
330KB, 1024x1024px
>>32490350
relevant
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vlu2G5UkXk

short version
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_LOxq6j4FM
>>
>>32487046
FedArm is the largest importer, they are the ones selling to Century/PW/AIM/etc
They will restock it at retail $.38 or less cents a round in 2 weeks.
>>
>>32490599
Same place all the German Mausers are; bought up.
>>
Winland.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.