[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Turbans approved for on duty wear

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 359
Thread images: 45

File: 1483028509993[1].jpg (73KB, 800x463px) Image search: [Google]
1483028509993[1].jpg
73KB, 800x463px
They are also allowed to carry daggers.
>>
>>32473702
I don't see how a turban prevent them from giving parking tickets so what's the problem?
>>
Sikhs are bro tier, I approve.
>>
>>32473702
if you were looking for a reaction to this you have failed, everyone loves sikhs. Dudes can have scimitars for all I care 10/10wouldoperatewith
>>
>>32473702
Good. Turban badge is pretty awesome looking.
>>
>>32473715
inb4 le pissed off salafi memes
>>
>>32473715
This
>>
That's a wicked sikh look they got going there, Would totally operate with.
>>
>>32473702
>a religion based around defense of the innocent and service to the community.
>known for stabbing wahabists to death
>Sihk police officers allowed to wear turbans

Good, may the Cube protect them in their service.
>>
Turbans arent weapons

Back to /pol/
>>
The only time I question Sikh turbans is for military service, mainly because I don't see how they can be allowed not to wear a helmet when everyone else does, as it is supposed to be for safety and to make your life suck a little more during a training exercise.

Other than that, Sikh Police Turbans are pretty tacticool.
>>
>uniform
>people wearing that uniform are not uniformed
It's all cool, because sikhs are immediate family tier right. Everybody is equal everybody is welcome.
>ted kennedy
>pitching a speech to congress and general public about his 1965 immigration act
>Contrary to the charges in some quarters, [the bill] will not inundate America with immigrants from any one country or area, or the most populated and deprived nations of Africa and Asia()
>2016
>nypd officers wearing turbans

It's all great but our society has fundamentally changed and its rapidly loosing European character. If you're fine with that then this pic is beautiful, tolerant, vibrant and progressive
>>
>>32474787
Sikhs are pretty much part of European culture, as they have been helping Europeans remove Kebab, and even Kraut for a long time.
>>
>>32474787
>>32474800

It is also pretty stupid to rip on headwear since that is usually not considered totally part of the uniform. Cops wear baseball caps, beanies, Balaclavas, Canadian Ear Flap Hats (or whatever the real name is.), cowboy hats, etc all the time. And on the same force you can have 8 guys wearing 8 different types of hat.
>>
File: Carlos.jpg (5KB, 209x153px) Image search: [Google]
Carlos.jpg
5KB, 209x153px
Sikh religion, bro.
>>
>>32474827
This for cops but for military its kind of bull shit. I get my ass chewed if i have my cover on indoors and not on outdoors but they wear the turban thing however the fuck. And the beard shit is completely unfair.
>>
File: TurbanHelm.jpg (102KB, 800x463px) Image search: [Google]
TurbanHelm.jpg
102KB, 800x463px
>>32474750
What about an armored turban?

Maybe a helmet cover that doubles as a turban?
>>
File: Tai yes.png (210KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Tai yes.png
210KB, 500x281px
>>
>>32474800
Looks like the gist of the post went over your head. It's fine, it went over everyone's head 50 years ago, too.
>>32474827
You're a bit lost in understanding what I wrote about too so I will help you out. I'm not ripping on a headwear. I'm ripping on the constant transformation of my society every which way I look. I want my kids to experience the same country I experienced. If you're fine with this then there is absolutely nothing strange with our next president being Sikh with a turban
>>
>>32473702
So if turbans just got approved for duty wear does that mean there were no sikhs in the force before? Or they approved turbans so that sikhs can start applying for jobs?
If there were sikhs working before the turban prohibition was lifted how were those poor oppressed sikhs functioning without their religious regalia? So many questions and answer is: abloo abloo wah wah dieversity
>>
File: CaptRattansikh.jpg (684KB, 788x1216px) Image search: [Google]
CaptRattansikh.jpg
684KB, 788x1216px
>>32474957
>our next president being Sikh with a turban

If he's a born and bred US citizen and competent, I wouldn't have a problem. We've had some crazy dudes.

>>32474750
>>32474910
They have slimmer turbans to fit under helmets, and vaseline up their beards to seal gas masks.

https://www.army.mil/article/36339/sikh-soldiers-allowed-to-serve-retain-their-articles-of-faith
>>
>>32474957
>I want my kids to experience the same country I experienced

Nothing is static, friend.
>>
>>32474992
It's a matter of how observant the individual is. If someone was super strict they would avoid the situation entirely. But there are some who let that kind of thing slide because their goal in the military or whatever over rode their beliefs. Kind of like some Mormons who don't really do the whole magic underwear thing all the time.
>>
>>32474996
America will thrive and survive with non European minority but it won't survive and it certainly won't thrive with European minority.
American whites and Europeans are the only two racial groups in the world that celebrate their dropping numbers and dwindling influence. I think it's lunacy you think it's vibrant and enriching. We'll see who'll prevail, friend
>>
>>32475060
Recognizing that nothing is permanent is not a celebration.

Just realism.

>who will prevail

Whoever it is, they'll be replaced by something else down the line. Nothing lasts forever.
>>
>>32474957
From the country that brought you a businessman with no political background as president and Bush Jr. The days of the white house being sacred are long gone
>>
File: jackson.jpg (56KB, 350x519px) Image search: [Google]
jackson.jpg
56KB, 350x519px
>>32475343
>implying it was sacred for that long

http://blog.constitutioncenter.org/2013/03/the-story-of-the-wildest-party-in-white-house-history/
>>
>>32473702
wtf I want a duty dagger
>>
>>32473715
The Sikhs that run the liquor store near my in-laws always thank me for my service and talk shit about Arabs and Muslims, in general. I get kinda pissed when I hear about uneducated retards attacking them. Having said all that, religion is separate from government. There is a uniform. Wear it, or don't. I hate any religion, including Christianity, that attempts to infiltrate government, even if it's not for nefarious reasons. Religion and government have absolutely nothing to do with each other.
>>
>>32474910
maybe a small helmet that can fit under a turban?
>>
Welcome to 2016
Rampant double standards for non-whites

Maybe let them enforce sharia law too
>>
File: 1480324979297.gif (462KB, 440x330px) Image search: [Google]
1480324979297.gif
462KB, 440x330px
>>32474957
>Next president turbo Sikh
Is he legal to be President?
Is he interested in advancing and protecting civil liberty?
9001/10 would vote
>>
>religion that believes in a right to self-defense
>defends Second Amendment with FIrst Amendment
>so they can defend First Amendment with Second Amendment
BEST RELIGION
>>
>>32478039
>Sikh
>sharia law
wew
>>
>>32478039
???
>>
>>32474992
Read the article earlier; they wear a less apparent turban/head wrap under their regular hats.
>>
It's not like it's a big deal, I wear a prominent wooden cross necklace in public service and nobody ever called me out on that either

Plus, sikhs really are bro-tier, at least the few ones I've met
>>
>>32473715
Thus spoke Zorathan. Sikhs are bad ass.
>>
File: 1480624135969.jpg (23KB, 300x283px) Image search: [Google]
1480624135969.jpg
23KB, 300x283px
>Foreigners who come into our country and refuse to assimilate
>Bro tier

I don't care how much they hate sandniggers or how capable in combat they are. My people should not become strangers in their own lands.
>>
>>32473702
It's cool and all and I have no qualms with Sikhs, but
>Before 2005
>needing special treatment
>guess the service isn't for you then

>after 2005
>you have a dick but want to pee in the girls room?
>sign on up, we'll even pay for your surgery!
>>
>>32473715
/Thread
>>
>>32478259
Troops are expendable meat, so expending Sikhs who are down for it makes sense.

Bonus is Sikhs have been bravely fighting Islam for centuries before America existed.
>>
Sikhs are not Bro tier. Take it from a bong - south Asian races are among the worst kind of people this planet has to offer.
>>
>>32478303
But why are the not bro?
>>
File: 1471249503301.png (9KB, 545x324px) Image search: [Google]
1471249503301.png
9KB, 545x324px
>>32475060
>Losing European/white American influence

That might be concerning if European or American whites consistently maintained the same objectives I did. So far Europe has turned into a nest of collectivist surveillance states in which civil liberty and day-to-day freedom is practically extinct. Just about the only way to never run afoul of the legal clusterfuck there is to base your life around Facebook, Netflix, and shopping. Meanwhile in the States things are better, but certainly not because the white American population population has been preserving it. People who are interested have been preserving it. Meanwhile the average self congratulating Starbucks hipster, happy to destroy any way of life or interest that doesn't belong to him specifically, is an American white. I'll take an Eastern culture that celebrates self determination and independence over that in a heartbeat.

Race does not relate directly to political institution. The Western culture you're mourning didn't die with the number of white people, it died because Western culture changed. If foreign cultures better provide for our beliefs and objectives (let's assume, this being /k/, that we all give at least some amount of a shit about independence insofar as it facilitates arms in the civilian populous) than the modern West does (see Europe), then it might be time to start shopping around.

>That happened because Europe was invaded by foreigners
No it didn't. If that were so then the whites there wouldn't be so eager to disarm themselves and everyone. This isn't an us vs them situation; we could see clear dividing attack and defense lines if that were so. This is strictly liberty vs authority. I will take liberty in whatever color, flavor, and smell it comes.
>>
>>32477988
Sikhism was basically formed by people sick of Islam's bullshit so yeah they really hate muslims and arabs.
>>
>>32478327
>Let's let people who hate us and everything we stand for move to our country by the hundreds of thousands because borders are statist constructs

t. Self Destructive Lolbertarian
>>
>>32478371
>I can't refute a single point you made, so I'll just insult you
>>
>>32478039
Dont talk about things you know nothing about you fucking mong

These are sikhs, and they are just as fed up with maudslime bullshit as we are.
>>
File: Navajo.jpg (47KB, 300x430px) Image search: [Google]
Navajo.jpg
47KB, 300x430px
>>32478255
>My people should not become strangers in their own lands.
>>
>>32478255
>implying you have to be foreign to be Sikh
>>
>>32478472
Since you are retarded, I'll just make my point again, but I'll make it easier to understand just for you.

>Let us allow the unchecked immigration of hundreds of thousands of people who come from barbaric, backwards cultures that hold no respect for the rights and freedoms of their countrymen, because somehow they will magically become freedom loving, red blooded Americans.

Do you not see the logical fallacy in that? Sikhs, Muslims, and other barbarians don't give a single shit about the concepts of freedom and rights as Americans know them. It is a foreign concept to them, one that most will end up rejecting. Look at what happened to President Reagan. He thought if he pardoned the masses of illegal mexican immigrants in the country, they would eventually see the benefits of living in a free society and vote to keep it that way. In reality, they overwhelmingly voted Democrat and try to constantly turn the states they live in into the statist shithole that is Mexico.
>>
>>32473702
Uniform turbans usually look pretty good desu senpai.
>>
>>32478610
>The natives were retarded and let people fuck them over

Thanks for proving my point?
>>
>>32478255
the key with American assimilation is shamelessly throwing out the harmful stuff while letting them keep the harmless or good stuff.
>>
>>32478371
I think you may legitimately be confusing Sihk with Muslim. If that is actually what's going on I honestly understand the mistake and you'd hardly be the first; I don't mean that in a condescending way.

My point is that there's no good "us", and if our interests lie in the preservation of our rights it doesn't make sense to only make allies of white people. If you're looking to stop the rampant inflow of Muslims you're probably better off asking a Sikh for help than a modern western white. That's my point exactly. It makes a lot more sense to surround yourself with people who more or less agree with you than people who happen to be white or belong to modern western culture. What are considered Western ideals aren't actually unique to the west, and as time goes on seem to be less and less a part of modern western culture. I'm not saying we should embrace Muslims, they would leap at the chance to destroy the things that are important to us. I'm saying we shouldn't turn down allies.
>>
>>32478675
Considering that the average person already wants everything that offends them banned, I see no difference. At least the Sikhs are willing to put in effort and contribute to society.
>>
>>32478675
I've seen a lot more legal migrants appreciate freedom and civil liberties more so than native born people here. Heck, there is a family of Indians who live in my town that frequents my range and even though they can't even speak English that well yet they have an undying appreciation for our constitution and the 2nd amendment.

Don't let that shit cloud your vision, Muslims stink but don't group them up with people who genuinely believe in making the American dream a reality and want nothing more than to assimilate...
>>
File: sE3lfq6.png (115KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
sE3lfq6.png
115KB, 500x500px
>>32474637
>high speed low drag religion
>>
>>32478675
I'm not interested in Sikhs becoming red blooded Americans. I'm interested in allies in the fight against the modern SJW. Evidence is the modern generation of Americans is relatively happy to sip lattes and vote for AWBs. I'll take allies in the fight against that from acclectic Eastern faiths as happily as I will from "red blooded" America. I don't expect them to be more like us or us to be more like them. As it happens, we share priorities.
>>
>>32478610

>shiny beads
>>
>>32478691
America would've never existed as the great nation it was if the Natives never let any new people in.

Thanks for proving my point.
>>
>>32474637
Seriously, I live around a bunch of Sikhs and they're very honorable people and boy are they proud of their warrior heritage.
>>
>>32473702
Cool.
>>
>I believe in the Bill of Rights
>Dude, fuck non-Christians
Neck yourselves. All of you.
>>
>>32474957
>next president being Sikh with a turban
We already had a Muslim, we're about to have a Cheeto, and if the latter hadn't won we'd have had a cuckquean. So who cares at this point?
>>
let them wear their shit they still look sharp and are doing an Honorable thing
>>
>>32473715
A FUCKING LEAF
>>
>>32475343
But chocolate messiah is a-okay.

Kill yourself.
>>
>>32478965
We came an conquered them. It took 400 years too.
>>
>>32478255
Is being American a religion now?
>>
>>32473702
I love the Nazi indians and the Indians in ww1 with turbans, something so cool about modern uniforms with old school headgear.
>>
How blind can modern whiteys be?

They are basically replacing your culture while you are celebrating diversity?
>>
>>32479093
The bill of rights is for european white men.
>>
>>32473702
Good. Sikhs kill mudslimes and their religion is pro-weapons. 100% approve.
>>
>>32481119
Why aren't these Sikh be in the ME killing muslims then?
>>
>>32474747
>Uniforms aren't military equipment and aren't routinely discussed in multiple simultaneous tripfag circlejerk threads

Newfag: The Post
>>
>religions with dress codes
>>
>>32474957
>I want my kids to experience the same country I experienced.

This is something only white people and suburban millenials believe.
>>
>>32481089
>They are basically replacing your culture

WHAT

FUCKING

CULTURE
>>
>>32481138
because actively wishing to participate in warfare is a sign of mental retardation
>>
>>32481232
American culture, white culture.
>>32481243
So stop with the retarded honorabu shit, you want ISIS killers? You give weapons to slavs.
>>
>>32481204
Yeah, I do not want my kids growing up in a non-white country.
>>
>>32478255
>tfw dual citizen
>>
>>32474995
Holy shit fucking based
I liked Sikhs before but I like them even more now
>>
>>32481275
Sikhs don't try to convert you.
>>
>>32473702
Whoa they shaved their beards
>>
>>32481339
Sikhs have no place here.

They can go back to where they come from.
>>
>>32481373
In a roughly chronological order:
>English have no place here
>French have no place here
>Native Americans have no place here
>Germans have no place here
>Irish have no place here
>Chinese have no place here
>Africans have no place here
>Italians have no place here
>Japanese have no place here
>Vietnamese have no place here
>Mexicans have no place here (again)
>Arabs have no place here
>Caucasians have no place here

Might as well include every other ethnic group having no place here for diversity's sake, right?
>>
>>32481232
Are you one of those "whites have no culture" idiots? Don't be mad just because you live in a white-ruled world and can't see the culture right in front of your face
>>
>>32478255
>stranger

Nigger the very definition of the american dream is leaving your buttfucknowhere shithole of a country and starting a new life with all the bells and whistles. The FREEDOM.
>>
>>32482448
Are they being american?

No, they still say they are sikh first and foremost.
>>
>>32481416
America is founded by whites and will stay white.

You brown scums can fuck out and make your own countries.

>for diversity's sake, right?
Fuck off.
>>
>>32482457
>White
>not a social construct
>>
>>32482463
You know what else is a social construct?

Sikh.
>>
File: ViningisHero.jpg (104KB, 600x739px) Image search: [Google]
ViningisHero.jpg
104KB, 600x739px
>>
>>32482463

Seems like you missed /pol/ friend. Around here we tend to like anyone that advocates for responsible gun ownership. We don't really give a shit what skin color they have.
>>
>>32482484
How the fuck is this thread about responsible gun ownership again?

This thread is also full of people supporting OC knives and scimitars, yet when people want to OC rifles, /k/ says it's rude or bullshit like this.
>>
>>32481232
Hurr duurrr my rich Aryan Nordic heritage
>>
File: hAtLQHc.jpg (39KB, 500x625px) Image search: [Google]
hAtLQHc.jpg
39KB, 500x625px
>>32481373
This is like deep south kkk retarded, how fucking stupid are you. Hurr durrr ship em back to Africa
>>
>>32482533
Sikh come from India actually, ship them back there.
>>
>>32482457
>america was founded by whites
IT WAS NAMED AFTER A SPANIARD YOU GODDAMN MONG
>>
>>32482541
America was founded by whites.
>>
>>32482466
You know what else is a social construct

Culture

And it changes over time always has always will

please go back and take a fucking middle school history class.
>>
>>32482536
America was founded on the idea of it being a cultural melting pot, if you can't see that by simply looking at the most base ideas of the founding fathers then you're retarded.
>>
>>32482548
So is it time to change back to white culture yes?
>please go back and take a fucking middle school history class.
You do that first.
>>
>>32482546
How please I would love to see some sources saying only white people fought and died in the revolution and only white people were the laborers that built the towns and city's and that we have only ever had white leaders.
>>
>>32482559
Not really, the idea of american citizen by the founding fathers were free, able european men of good character.

Even the miltia act did not mention women.

It's not a melting pot, that's an insane idea for any country.
>>
>>32482564
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Founding_Fathers_of_the_United_States

Read history.
>>
>>32482567
>all Europeans are white
>what is the entire Mediterranean
>>
>>32482578
All europeans are white.
>>
>>32482573
Washingtons most trusted advisor was black and he freed his slaves once he died, Jefferson came as close to marrying a black woman as he possibly could. Doesn't sound like people that wanna preserve der aryun heritage
>>
>>32482588
sicilian
>>
>>32482559
I thought America was founded on the idea of "fuck the king" and representative government
>>
>>32482591
Whatever their personal choices are, their America was a land for whites, seeing that American citizenship is for able, free european men of good character.
>>
>>32482598
It was also founded on the ideas of a country free of tyranny and I consider the persuction of someone based on features they didn't choose to have and cannot by an institution counts as tyranny.
>>
>>32482597
White.
>>
>>32482615
If that guy is white I'm colorblind
>>
>>32482614
I count as replacing the culture of white american with multiculturalism as tyranny.

>I consider the persuction of someone based on features
If they aren't there, no persecution.

In short, kill them all.
>>
>>32481204
Non white majority
*shudders*
>>
File: download (1).jpg (7KB, 226x223px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
7KB, 226x223px
>>32474957
Guess what bud? Society changes get with it or get left behind.
>>
>>32482559
That is a meme created by Jews in the early 20th century. Look up the Naturalization Act of 1790. The population of America was almost entirely white until Kennedy's 1965 immigration act
>>
>>32482657
So changes back.
>>
>>32478863
Millennial here that hates coffee and hates gun control
>>
>>32473702
Goddamn fucking muslims

When the fuck do we get our turn to kick their asses out of our god given american land already? FUCK!
>>
>>32478557

>sikhs get a pass because they're le bro tier ex dee

that's not how this works.
>>
>>32474637
CURVED
SWORDS
>>
>/pol/ spends literally every day complaining about white liberals
>/pol/ spends every day complaining that if only every was white we would have a perfect homogenous society where we all work together

How do you guys handle the cognitive dissonance?
>>
File: sikh-RCMP-man.jpg (105KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
sikh-RCMP-man.jpg
105KB, 540x720px
>>32473702
So the NYPD caught up to the RCMP eh, bought time.

>>32474750
Funny thing, the police union is now asking if their police issued uniform turbans can be made of bullet resistant fabric now.

I'm not to sure how that would work though, as Kevlar helmets are multiple layers thick with epoxy.. while a Sikh turban is just cloth holding up a shit ton of hair.
>>
>>32483586
/pol/ has a literal perfect ideology where it would kill both the foreigners and traitors.
>>
>>32483586

its never been a /pol/ thing, people just have this infatuation with sikhs even though they've met maybe one in real life. they think they're a stereotypical fantasy warrior race when they're just regular ass people.
>>
>>32483519
What's your problem then? Do you really think sikhs practice sharia law?
>>
>>32478303
>t. Ahmed Al-Londonstani

Stop confusing Pakis for Sikhs.
>>
>>32482541
>Castilian Spain isn't white

You goof.
>>
File: 20161124_084619.png (3MB, 1352x2204px) Image search: [Google]
20161124_084619.png
3MB, 1352x2204px
>>32479166
You know where you belong, and it ain't here, boy.
>>32477988
This right here. I'm cool with whatever you believe in as long as you aren't trying to kill me over it.
>t. An actual leaf
>>
>>32478083
I am triggered by this gif af
>>
File: 1477838702426.jpg (277KB, 870x790px) Image search: [Google]
1477838702426.jpg
277KB, 870x790px
>>32474995

> yfw this beastmode motherfucker works his way up the ranks and becomes SecDef
>>
>>32477988

Sikhs are literally the only thing to come out of PooLand that I would keep. Motherfuckers are awesome and they scare the living shit out of mudslimes. I'd vote for one to be president in a heartbeat.
>>
>>32483554
Fucking dex fags
>>
>>32473702

Religion has no place in modern society, let alone the military.

Compromising the safety of the individual and by extension the unit for the sake of pandering to political correctness is dangerous and irresponsible.
>>
>>32482578
Mediterranean is Mediterranean, not European.
>>
>>32479093
this desu
>>
>>32473702
Those turbans look Sikh
>>
>>32482502
It is part of Sikh culture to always be armed with at least a dagger.
>>
>>32483623
Exactly. They're regular, American people with the same interests and patriotism as anyone else. Only difference is their religious beliefs.
>>
America is basically a reflection of the world

Everybody hates each other for various reasons
>>
>>32481106
>Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion.
Where does it mention European white men?
>>
>permission to carry a dagger
fuckin neat
>>
>>32478675
>sikhs
>muslims

that's where you're wrong
>>
>>32481138
except they are, dipshit.
>>
File: 1477686381503.jpg (89KB, 500x421px) Image search: [Google]
1477686381503.jpg
89KB, 500x421px
>>32482649
A non-white majority is going to lead to the inevitable destruction of gun rights. I wouldn't be surprised if in 50 years we have laws more akin to Britain than our current system. I say this as a hispanic person because believe me when I say the majority of my race would rather have 100 years of democratic rule and a total police state if it meant spiting republicans and having a government that's more like Mexico or Argentina. These people have never studied political philosophy and don't understand why things are done a certain way or why we have certain laws or Constitutionally protected rights in the first place. They see political power as a force to do "good," but fail to realize that their "good" is not my "good" and is not your "good," and they see their own version of good as morally correct and just and everyone else is just heartless and corrupt and not a democrat. And the blacks are ten times worse.
>>
File: maxwot.jpg (56KB, 417x520px) Image search: [Google]
maxwot.jpg
56KB, 417x520px
>>32484010
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>32481154

>NYPD
>Military

Y-You're a fucking idiot.
>>
>>32483623
>they think they're a stereotypical fantasy warrior race when they're just regular ass people.
But the British Empire legally classified them as a stereotypical fantasy warrior race.
>>
>>32485230
Just because they're larger and better equipped than your nations military doesn't mean you have to be salty.
>>
File: 2016-12-30 13.35.37.jpg (2MB, 1676x2981px) Image search: [Google]
2016-12-30 13.35.37.jpg
2MB, 1676x2981px
>>32485244

You tried.
>>
>>32485380
>army pog
lmao

more military than you.
>>
>>32485393

Sure thing, they probably see a lot of action when they're accidentally shooting civilians between black guy chokings and getting killed in their cruiser.
>>
I don't see how race or religion matters at all. Just don't be a cunt about who you are and treat people with respect. People need to stop getting mad about shit that doesn't really affect them.
>>
File: 1482711942181.png (738KB, 1130x1527px) Image search: [Google]
1482711942181.png
738KB, 1130x1527px
>>32483978
He's a dentist. ;_;

Secretary of Health maybe.
>>
>>32473702

Sikhs are the only religion I know of that make it mandatory to carry a weapon. Sikh kids in our school were allowed to wear daggers on their belts, I was so jealous.
>>
>>32474868
fuck
>>
>>32486939
And no one ever fucked with those kids. Never get in a fight with a Sikh.
>>
>>32485466
If religion doesn't matter, why do these sikh to get to wear turban, but I cannot have a swatiska?

If race doesn't matter, why are they brown but I'm white?
>>
>>32485072
Why are they in the US then?
>>
>>32484790
So it's actually not american culture to be armed with a gun everywhere you go?
>>
>>32489351
why, because they'll murder you? are they that violent?
>>
>>32489390
>Nazism is a religion
You should workshop your arguments a little longer.
>>
>>32486939
>>32489351
So if sikhs can carry a weapon at all times, why can't white?
>>
>>32489414
Ironic, swatiska is actually a germanic paganism symbol, a hindu symbol, and a buddhism symbol.
>>
>>32489422
only if the points goes counter-clockwise, if they go clockwise, then it's a nazi symbol.
>>
>>32489449
Not really, the swatiska exists in both forms.

The nazis did not invent clockwise swatsika.
>>
>>32473702
Human Frontiers.
>>
>>32478675
You're a complete fucking moron who can't tell two different brownies apart
>>
>>32473702
This thread is now /pol/. Moddddddddddds
>>
>>32474910
It was my understanding that the turban isn't really a requirement. It is just the traditional way of dealing with their hair (which they aren't allowed to cut, something called Kesh). So there is no reason they couldn't wear a helmet. The turban is just better at handling things than a typical hat, and is part of their tradition.
>>
>>32474827
it's a toque, you hoser.
>>
>>32479166
fuck off retard

t. Leaf
>>
>>32478691

imagine the irony when Mexicans and Muslims are sat around having this conversation in 100 years top kek
>>
>>32493126
we'll all be dead anyway so idgaf
>>
>>32478675
Sikhs actually kind of parallel america

>be indian
>tired of this oppressive indian caste system being imposed on them
>tell everyone to fuck off with their rules and use violence if they try to stop them
>one of the first things they do is fight muslims
>muh knife
>leader of the religion is literally a book, literally, some time in the past their last leader appointed their holy book as his successor and that was that

>be american colonial
>tired of tyranical king taxing you
>tell england to fuck off and use violence if they try to to stop them
>one of the first things they do is build a navy and go sink muslim boats
>muh gun
>leader of country is literally a piece of paper, figuratively.

I have a criticism of sikhism relating to its stance of asceticism but other than that sikh seem a-ok to me.

What america needs to do is learn from the sikh and hurry up and make carrying a gun a religious expression so you can call people bigots for wanting to disarm you.
>>
>>32473715
Can I agree with this. Sikhs are bretty cool.
>>
>>32489415
White can if white become sikh
>>
>>32474637
>sikhs
>scimitars
>>
>>32478610
Back to Siberia with you.
>>
>>32482454
and how many white americans would say they are christians first?
>>
>>32478259
>special treatment
>letting three Sikh cops wear turbans instead of normal hats
that's what we like to call reasonable accommodation
you're not letting them do anything differently except wear funny hats and have different holidays off
>>
>>32484048
>military
>NYPD
Posse Comitatus would like a word
>>
>>32478610
>own lands
>unironically thinking native americans were actually the first native americans
>inb4 they were native at the time: which would make us native now, which invalidates the original claim because everyone is a stranger in this land
>>
File: a FUCKING.jpg (65KB, 944x670px) Image search: [Google]
a FUCKING.jpg
65KB, 944x670px
>>32491345
>>32483783
>gfur
>>
>>32474787
NYPD has like 16 uniform variations
Long sleeve and short sleeve shirts, BDUs, EMT pants, Class As, Leather jackets, breeches, tall boots, 8 point hats, ballcaps, toques, helmets, nylon bomber jackets, earflap hats, literally any black boots, woolly pullys...You see guys in Times Square wearing an under shirt, the vest and the jacket without a uniform shirt.

ie:NYPD is anything but uniform.
>>
>>32493662
You, I like you.

>gives an Internet with a side of a fuck.
>>
>>32475343
>businessman with no political background as president
You day that like its a bad thing. It's exactly the reason why he won. People hate politicians. We don't want career politicians as president.
>>
>>32495770
Yes, because there's absolutely nothing wrong having an amateur try to do a highly complex and complicated job he has no applicable experience in.

Why not let janitors do heart surgery while we're at it? That'd make about as much sense.
>>
File: 1431121242836.jpg (48KB, 416x315px) Image search: [Google]
1431121242836.jpg
48KB, 416x315px
>this whole thread
>all these autistic 50% "white" ameriblubbers actually celebrating the idea of becoming a minority and having useless shitskin fuckups ruin their homeland

Christ, Americans are the single most embarrassing people on 4chan. You make leafs look like hardcore 1488 gas the jews-tier nazis with your pathetic cuckoldry.

/k/ would be immeasurably better if retarded murrifats weren't allowed to shame themselves by posting here
>>
File: shiggygif.gif (893KB, 320x224px) Image search: [Google]
shiggygif.gif
893KB, 320x224px
>>32495803
Well we're going to have a brain surgeon head up HUD.

Are you also forgetting that 90% of the job is just being a palatable figurehead and knowing how to talk and negotiate with people? Basically a CEO, where everything is delegated on down the chain to subject matter experts. Would much rather have someone with real world experience than a careerist bureaucrat. Not a single president has been well versed in every single responsibility they head up.
>>
>>32475060
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z38Cl2jvHi0
>>
>>32495944
>>32495842
>>
>>32495842
white americans are just plain retarded. leftists kept calling conservatives racist for a few years, so now even conservatives, and especially gun owners, are trying to suck as much shitskin dick as possible to prove leftists wrong out of spite.

nothing more disgusting than white fathers approving of their daughters shitting out mongrels that look nothing like them. it's a common sight nowadays.
>>
>>32485168
Scimitars are a finesse weapon in DnD so Dexterity is the stat one would use for it instead of Strength.
>>
>>32495983
>conservatives, and especially gun owners, are trying to suck as much shitskin dick as possible to prove leftists wrong out of spite.
jesus christ this, it's especially bad on /k/ and it's fucking mystifying

Why do Americans think the niggers and spics that go around murdering and raping them at absurd third world levels will suddenly become super cool uncle tom gun toting republicans overnight, just because you try and fucking pander to them and embarrass yourselves for them?

What in the fuck happened to you guys?
>>
>>32496036
>because you own guns, you have to agree with the rest of my political opinions

just like

>because you're black/hispanic/woman you have to agree with my political opinions

On behalf of /k/, I'd like to remind you that we don't want you.
>>
>>32495930
>Are you also forgetting that 90% of the job is just being a palatable figurehead

You are vastly underestimating jsut how much power the president has.

>and knowing how to talk and negotiate with people?

More like how to talk and negiotate with governments on an international basis. Whih has just about jack shit in common with business practices.

>Would much rather have someone with real world experience than a careerist bureaucrat.

You're contradicting yourself. "Real world experience", as in, actually applicable real world experience, and being a "careerist bureaucrat" ARE THE SAME THING IN THIS REGARD! People complain all the damn time about bureaucrats trying to tell them how to do their jobs... and yet the same people damn well love to tell the bureaucrats how to do theirs. Well newsflash: Hypocrisy and makign fun of stereotypes is not a sound basis to choose your government on.

>Not a single president has been well versed in every single responsibility they head up.

Quite to the contrary, not a single president has been anything but well versed in the fundamentals of the job up until now.
>>
>>32496097
You do not speak for /k/, you leddit fuck.

Know that WE don't want you.
>>
>>32496097
>On behalf of reddit, I'd like to remind you that we don't want you.
ftfy, faggot.
>>
>>32496097
No, but if you own guns and like the idea of being able to use them for self defense you shouldn't be desperately courting a group of people that commit a majority of violent crime and almost entirely vote against gun ownership you fucking retard
>>
>>32496127
>>32496131
>>32496134
Post timestamped guns.
>>
>>32495983
>nothing more disgusting than white fathers approving of their daughters shitting out mongrels that look nothing like them

I've personally contributed to this. LOL, fuck you white devil.
>>
>>32496125
George Washington was not a politician, he was a general before he was president.

Career politician sucks ass dick.
>>
>>32496143
Post your.
>>
>>32496143
you first

also make sure to get your hand in the pic so we can see what a self hating whiteboi you are, cuck fag
>>
File: .jpg (324KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
324KB, 960x640px
>>32496143
where's your gun, you worthless fuck?
>>
>>32496145
enjoy your fucked in the head kids, like all half breeds.
>>
>>32496219
>implying niggers are actually capable of acknowledging their childrens existence
>>
>>32473702
They have to go back.
>>
File: 1480725455108.png (138KB, 375x375px) Image search: [Google]
1480725455108.png
138KB, 375x375px
>>32496125
Just like our current president right? Please tell me all about his experience with homeland security, defense or even the interior. Hell, G.W. Bush didn't even hold an office in the federal government before he was elected! Same goes for Reagan who was a fucking ACTOR.

You're fucking clueless.
>>
>>32493177
Fucking this.
Make Kubism a real religion! Might even get Canadians and Euros their right to carry back. You think bonglander cops ask Sikhs to "bin that knoife"? Fuck no.
>>
I am disapointed in you /k/. I am going back to /pol/ now
>>
>>32478675
I've had Sikhs for neighbors for over 18 years, never had any qualms with them and they made a strong effort to Americanize their kids over time.
>>
>>32496197
SEAM
>>
>>32496328
>>32496491
If sikhs are so like americans, why don't they have their own countries?

Why do they weld shut their knives?
>>
>>32497349
Because America is their country now, and they're subjecting themselves to cucked law like us. It's only logical anon.
>>
>>32497349
You responded without reading, faggot.
Who cares about sikhs. Make Kubism a legal religion.
Tenet #1: Carry a handgun at all times.
Tenet #2: grow a manly but appropriately sized beard. Operator-length. Female Kubists must instead keep nails short and wear garter-holsters because sexy.
Tenet #3: remove tyranny whenever sighted.
>>
>>32497404
You go and make it, anon.

>Who cares about sikhs
I care.

>>32497387
Why are still turban-wearing shitskins?
>>
>>32496197
SEAM OF AGES
>>
File: gene-yu-soldier(1).jpg (109KB, 604x479px) Image search: [Google]
gene-yu-soldier(1).jpg
109KB, 604x479px
>>32497404
>Tenet #2
B-but can asians into kubism?
>>
>>32497422
Why do jews cut their dicks?

R E L I G I O N
>>
>>32497443
We also cut our dicks, anon.
>>
>>32497445
Shit.

Then why do jews have curly sideburns?
>>
>>32497468
Now that's where my specialty come in.

GENETICS.

You see, anon, it's not only memes, genes also matter.
>>
>>32497445
you cut your dicks because of the jews too, you poor bastard
>>
>>32497435
Only if they try.
Possibly an asian exemption if they either
A) wear fake knitted beards. Knitted of the fur of a bear you shot yourself.
B) grow a comically long moustache of the mongol / mandarin variety.
Native americans can only go the bear route.

Also fat /k/omandettes may use titty-jiggler guns instead of garter-holsters. Pic related.
>>
>>32491119
I could have sworn that they had to wear a head covering as a religious thing, hence why when there was an attack in some US or Canadian Sikh temple the white non-Sikh police chief giving a short address there wore a covering.
>>
>>32497524
>>
>>32497481
Not all of us.
Uncut making a comeback, despite the jewish conspiracy to mutilate everyone.
You know before the 50s, nobody in america was cut, right? But then Jews settled here post WW2 and suddenly everybody is doing it?
Fucking weird, man.
>>
>>32497532
They do, all initiated ones do anyway, just like mormons and their magic undies.
>>
>>32495842
Then there wouldn't be any posters.
>>
>>32491119
>>32497532
As a huge nerd I watch Doctor Who, and I was giving the spinoff about highschool a watch, and remember the Sihk kid was talking about that as well. I guess a lot of younger Sihks don't do the hair and beard as much though, since he also talked about how he doesn't do it, but could if he wanted to later in his life and how he liked how his dad does it cause it reminds him of his heritage... usual sappy stuff you'd expect from Doctor Who (the general 'happy' tone is why I watch it though, I usually prefer to go dark with interactive media, like vidya gaymes), but also unintentionally informative.
>>
>>32497445
>we
nope
>>
>>32497864
>As a huge nerd I watch Doctor Who
>unintentionally informative
holy shit, is this /k/umblr?
>>
File: 13d.gif (485KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
13d.gif
485KB, 500x333px
Is this a "spot the dirty /pol/acks" thread or something? Sure looks like it.

Sikhs are awesome according to basically everything I've ever heard about them from the last century and beyond. I have zero problem with this and honestly it looks pretty professional for them too. Wish the picture included the daggers.

>MFW one of them ends up gutting some dumb ass criminal with their ceremonial dagger
>>
>>32497997
t. sikh

do sikhs have their own IDF? they seem to be the only cunts shilled more than jews.
>>
>>32497997
>it looks pretty professional for them too.
Maybe in whatever third world shithole you come from.
>>
/pol/acks please go and stay go.
>>
>>32498010
Well, we haven't had anyone else based enough to warrant that discussion. Nobody gives a fuck about the wiccans getting their observable rights but they're pussies. If we had gurkhas over here trying to carry a duty kukri, that'd be a different story.
>>
>>32498120
do you fellate every mexican day laborer, too? they all carry knives too, and actually use them.
>>
File: border war.jpg (93KB, 1024x735px) Image search: [Google]
border war.jpg
93KB, 1024x735px
>>32498261
Why are you so angry senpai?

I do condone mexican carry though.
>>
>>32498261
>not realizing that Sikhs carry it as part of a religious commandment of their religion to not only defend themselves but defend the helpless
>not realizing that's /k/ as fuck
>not realizing that's why /k/'s always loved Sikhs and that you're a newfag and should leave
>>
>>32473702
/k/ should make up their own religion with religious rites involving conceal-carry, self manufacture of ammunition without restriction, the gorka being holy attire, SBA being holy attire with HBA plates being worn during the /K/abbath, and worship of the almighty deity the Murder Kube with John Browning being it's prophet.
if anyone gets in trouble with the law for squatting on top of a fountain in public chugging scotch and wearing absolutely nothing but a worn-out PASGT from a gulf-war surplus, he could just say "lol it's my religion officer"
it's genius.
>>
>>32498309

It's fucking great. /k/ has been advocating this type of shit since the instant they heard that Sikhs carry daggers as a religious commandment.

Kubism has been talked about for long enough that it's fucking sad we haven't managed to make it a thing.
>>
>>32498283
>muh religion
>>>/trash/
also, you and other sikhs != /k/. the only time i hear about you is online when you are trying to shill your religion. no one gives a fuck about it in reality.
>>
File: athiests.jpg (33KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
athiests.jpg
33KB, 500x375px
>>32498327
>t. athiest
>>
>>32498340
>
>>
>>32498327
Buddy, you do know that not everyone who likes a particular group of people is going to be a part of that group themselves right?
>>
>>32497925
no, doctor who is shit
>>
File: Sikh Kirpan Dagger.jpg (103KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Sikh Kirpan Dagger.jpg
103KB, 500x375px
>>32473702

I wonder what the liberals will do when one of the Sikh NYPD officers uses his kirpan to shank a rowdy dindu?

A victory for multiculturalism?
>>
>>32498436
I can't wait to see how the media specifically would handle it.
>>
>>32489404

I think the main reason why we hate OCing guns has nothing to do with being armed, because having a CCW is good. It's the idea that if you walk around with a gun visible, someone that wants to cause trouble will know who to kill first.
>>
File: 1475429155929.jpg (52KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
1475429155929.jpg
52KB, 750x500px
Your walking down the street when this guy leap out in front of you.

>Takbir infidel! You have parked in a red zone and now you must pay the jizya tax or die! Allah ackbar!

How do you respond?
>>
>>32473702
I'm a Pastafarian. Do you think they would let me wear my collander on duty?
>>
>>32498472
Probably just
>Brutal Cop stabs Peaceful Protester
then just not show any pictures and have irrelevant paragraphs
>>
File: Double 45.webm (949KB, 632x355px) Image search: [Google]
Double 45.webm
949KB, 632x355px
>>32498677
I hope you accept lead.
>>
>>32498696
no but your standard issue fedora might slip by
>>
>>32498677
With confusion, since he's a sihk and not a muslim.

I suppose he could maybe be a Zoroastrian, since they invented the Jizya tax and wore turbans.
>>
>>32474750
kevlar turbans?
>>
>>32498842
Sihk = muslim reddit.
>>
File: turban helmet.jpg (31KB, 468x350px) Image search: [Google]
turban helmet.jpg
31KB, 468x350px
>>32474750
>>
>>32473702

Good, maybe Sikhs will actually bring some semblance of order into the NYPD. Can't use racism as an excuse now, Jamal.
>>
>>32498643
So again, it's a society mentality problem.

If Sikh can convince everyone they mean no harm carrying a knife, I don't see no problem with carrying guns.
>>
>>32498309
>conceal-carry
Why not open carry?
>>
>>32493186
That's not a good excuse.

So why is this religion given more rights than other religions?
>>
>>32493655
Not many, since they have gone to war with christian nations before without battling an eye.
>>
>>32474957

DESU, a Sikh president would be an improvement over Oblamo Mac & Cheese, and would probably do a great deal to reconcile the image of conservative America as anything but WASPs and hillbillies. Anything would be an improvement over what 2016 was, and I do not wish my worst enemy to grow up in a country like that.

>>32475343

You only have your own party to blame for openly attempting nepotism in front of the public. 2016 was a classic "Dick Dastardly cheats for the sake of cheating" by giving Bern the boot and it cost the DNC everything.

>>32495803

What was Obama, then?
>>
>>32501682
>and would probably do a great deal to reconcile the image of conservative America as anything but WASPs and hillbillies.
What in the holy fuck?

What do you want conservative americans to look like?
>>
>>32480150
Yeah kinda.

Americans have a civil religion unseen in this world since the Roman Republic. It's a unique mixture of individualism and self-importance, yet civic duty and sacrifice towards the common good.

That's why people get upset over flag burning; they feel something sacred has been profaned.
>>
>>32501689

I don't care what the hell they look like so long as they uphold the Constitution and traditional values the left has been trying their damnedest to destroy. Sure, Joe Sixpack, Uncle Tom, and Sussa Haha will probably never look 100% eye to eye, but god damn it is nothing more American than these normally unrelated people banding together to defend something they all hold dear and them proceeding to fuck off once they're done defending it so they can pursue what they want in peace, without someone breathing down their neck and telling them what they can and can't do. I want to rub it into the opposition's faces that the idea we're all just a bunch of rednecks who come from Texas is propaganda.
>>
>>32482541
To be fair only because of a misunderstanding between a mapmaker and his contractor
>>
>>32501710
Protip: It's not bad for american to remain 100% hillbillies redneck, it's actually that way since we have a common stereotype and culture that we can relate to.

Instead of this nonsense melting pot where everyone become either wigger or hipster cuck like right now.
>>
>>32501717
Protip: America was always a mongrel melting pot
>>
>>32501724
Protip: It's not, America was 90% white when it was created.
>>
>>32501710

>>32501710

m8, you're falling into their identity politics trap. You shouldn't push someone into office just because he's a Sikh; the reason that Shillary lost was because everybody was banking on her to be voted in cause le "It's current year guis, why are you still using MALE leaders?". You should vote someone into office based on how they'll effect the country, and beyond removing kebab which is what Trump is already slated to do anyway, what would a Sikh do to improve the quality of this nation? You might not have known this, but there was actually pretty major concerns that Kennedy would become a console for the Papacy to control the US (*cough* not unlike Israel *cough*), and that was for a branch of Christianity that is far more familiar with the public than Sikhism where even in this very thread people are confusing them for ragheads.
>>
>>32483783
f-full image pls leafriend
>>
>>32478780
Most immigrants want to assimilate; it's impractical as fuck to resist it, especially considering hostility human beings show to outsiders. Plus they're here for a reason: they want to be.
>>
>>32501740
Identity politics has its use, especially when it's used to maintain the current mentality.

The idea of no identity politics is to destroy every identities is even worse than identity politics.
>>
>>32501743
Most immigrants do not assimilate, this is why we have Chinatown, spic ghetto, nigger ghetto and mosques.

They want to be here because it means they can live in 1st world standard and have a good paying job.

Those are not good excuses and it's unfair to the natives.
>>
File: 1472381693666.jpg (93KB, 621x672px) Image search: [Google]
1472381693666.jpg
93KB, 621x672px
>>32501728
>he thinks that scotch irish are white
>>
>>32501753
They sure are whiter than the poo in loo that are sikhs.
>>
>>32501758
>whiteness isn't absolute
how does it feel to be a filthy race mixer?
>>
>>32501762
Whiteness isn't absolute yes, but we can determine who's white or not.

And sikh i.e. poo in loo aren't.
>>
>>32501763
>implying there are any whites other than Germanic peoples
>>
>>32501769
Germanic rape a shitload of people m8.

From north italian, to celt, to slavs.
>>
>>32501774
>implying winning at war and spreading your genes is a bad thing
>>
>>32501775
It's bad when you mix it with arabs, niggers and spics.
>>
>>32501785
>implying celts aren't niggers
>>
>>32501728
White as a category existed to differentiate from being a negro, that is, a slave, not as a sign of brotherhood with other Europeans.

Most of the Founding Fathers were Englishmen, and the rest had assimilated over the generations as the Dutch and Swedish left. But more to the point, they saw themselves no differently than those in London or Manchester, but they treated Lafayette and Pulaski at arm's length.

The concept of a "white identity" is a later invention, and it coincides with the Scots-Irish in the Appalachians forgetting their ancestry. Even do this day, the area is full of people who just put "American" as their ethnicity in census forms.
>>
>>32501788
They are actually the closest cousins to germanics.

They just lack the aggression and cunning.
>>
>>32478371
He's saying whites did it to themselves retard and he's not wrong. Who are the ones who passed every policy you hate? I got a real good hint for you, it wasn't migrants, it was your own people. You're blindly defending the very people who shit up your country just because they share your skin color. He's pointing that out.
>>
>>32501793
There's nothing wrong with the identity of America, because americans are white.

We even have our own accent.
>>
>>32501794
Seamus pls go
>>
>>32495842

Then who would post the guns?
>>
>>32501797
Actually a lot of jews are behind these schemes, and they aren't white.

And if they are white, that means we have traitors in our midst.

The goal remains the same, kill the traitors and expel the foreigners.
>>
>>32501752
No, we have those places because people still come here and first generation immigrants want to live near something familiar. Their kids often don't even know their parents' language because they want them to conform.

As for ghettos, that's because white people don't want to live next to black people. They either red line them or they move away when they show up. That's changing though as people move back into the cities.
>>
>>32501803
Swiss, serbian & czechbros.
>>
>>32501807
>No, we have those places because people still come here and first generation immigrants want to live near something familiar. Their kids often don't even know their parents' language because they want them to conform.
Chinatown has stood for hundred of years and they are popping more and more. Not to mention, chinese and spanish are widely taught in school now.
>As for ghettos, that's because white people don't want to live next to black people. They either red line them or they move away when they show up. That's changing though as people move back into the cities.
America is turning into a big ghetto, m8, whites are moving to the countryside.
>>
>>32501805
kek without an army of rabid white liberals none of the schemes would work. How can you not see this? You can't meme this off on the Jews, whites are their own worse enemy.
>>
>>32501831
Actually, white liberals alone are not enough to win, this is why the jews push for more spics and negros, who just vote for gibsmedat.

>You can't meme this off on the Jews, whites are their own worse enemy.
No, the jews are, because they mastermind these schemes.
>>
>>32501799
That's circular logic.

Anyway, Americans speak an older form of English than the English do. The Founding Fathers and King George both would've sounded something like a New Englander today.

After the Revolution the south of England shifted into what we hear today. Northerners kept their tongue, which is why they sound closer to Americans. In general colonies tend to speak older forms of a language, though places like the South and Boston mimicked the elites of London because that's what fancy dandies did back then (and they traded heavily with England even after the war).
>>
>>32501838
There's nothing circular about that, the whites in America create a country and a new identity to themselves, and thus having their own accents, different than the rest of the world.
>>
>>32501815
Because we constantly have new immigrants. There aren't too many Little Italies anymore because they stopped coming here.

And no, the overwhelming trend is people moving into cities. There are less people per square mile on the praries and in the mountains than when Congress declared the frontier closed.
>>
>>32501850
>Because we constantly have new immigrants. There aren't too many Little Italies anymore because they stopped coming here.
These new immigrants can just assimilate right away, but they really don't.
They just form their own community, and expand said spots.

>And no, the overwhelming trend is people moving into cities. There are less people per square mile on the praries and in the mountains than when Congress declared the frontier closed.
And the cities become more and more of a ghetto.
>>
>>32501848
You're inventing a history that never happened. There are no "white people" - if you tried insinuating that an Irishman and an Englishman were the same, you'd be stabbed, and those groups are practically cousins.

Only ignorant trash who've forgotten their roots make such a claim.
>>
>>32501858
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caucasian_race

>There are no "white people" - if you tried insinuating that an Irishman and an Englishman were the same, you'd be stabbed, and those groups are practically cousins.
You can say both are white and they wouldn't deny it.
>>
>>32501835
Ok...and who is supporting the policies to bring them here in the first place to bolster the left's strength? The overwhelmingly white liberal groups. I bet you're one of those guys who talks about redpills and shit huh? If you were really enlightened at all you'd realize one of the best attributes a man can have is the ability to exercise personal responsibility and self reflection for himself and his community. All I'm hearing from you is "whitey dindu nuffin he just isn't smart enough to realize what he's doing, so I should blame the Jews". Blaming others for your own shortcomings is nigger tier bullshit bro. I'd like to assume you're just a troll, but who knows. You probably just spend too much time on /pol/
>>
>>32501854
>These new immigrants can just assimilate right away, but they really don't.
You have no idea what you're talking about. Go move to Japan and see how they treat you, even if you speak perfect Japanese. Hell, go to France and try to act like you're one of them. See how that goes.
>>
>>32482541
nigga what

amerigo vespucci? Italian?

also spaniards are white
>>
>>32501868
>Ok...and who is supporting the policies to bring them here in the first place to bolster the left's strength?
Jews, muslims, white liberals and their pet minorities.

Your problem is instead of fixing the problem, you just blame whitey.

I blame all, but jews the most, because they are the mastermind.
>>
>>32501871
>Go move to Japan and see how they treat you, even if you speak perfect Japanese
I want America to have that Japan's attitude, to stop accepting immigrants.
>Hell, go to France and try to act like you're one of them. See how that goes.
France right now is diverse as hell, m8. See Paris.
>>
>>32501863
Yes, because they weren't black. "White" only existed to differentiate you from blacks and Indians, it wasn't an ethnic group. Literally nobody interpreted it the way you do now.
>>
>>32501746
>Identity politics has its use, especially when it's used to maintain the current mentality.
contemplate suicide
>>
>>32501882
>"White" only existed to differentiate you from blacks and Indians, it wasn't an ethnic group. Literally nobody interpreted it the way you do now.
Because it's a race, not an ethnic group.

>Literally nobody interpreted it the way you do now.
People have identitfied americans as white people, m8.
>>
>>32501884
Go abandon your identity of white gun owning conservative first.
>>
>>32501881
Then our economy would stagnate and die. We need immigrants to grow, that's why politicians will never, ever close the border.

It'd be like a heart attack, but instead of blood you have skilled labor and foreign investment.
>>
>>32501808
all 5 of them?

>>32501838
>Anyway, Americans speak an older form of English than the English do.
holy shit lol

don't tell me your stupid ass actually thinks this
>>
>>32501890
>Because it's a race, not an ethnic group.
I give up. You don't even know what you're arguing for, you're just a memeing fool.
>>
>>32501896
Then the politicians and the economy are wrong.

Instead of trying to stimulate domestic growth and birthrate, they are actually trying to replace us with foreigners.
>>
>>32501909
The concept of white people has existed since the 17th century.
>>
>>32501903
Actually all swisses are required to own guns, and czech and serbian have very good gun laws.
>>
>>32501903
>don't tell me your stupid ass actually thinks this
You know you could actually look into the subject instead of displaying your ignorance of the matter.
>>
oh shit the thread has been /pol/ified

return to >>>/pol/ you fools, you're fucking /k/ up
>>
>>32501915
The concept of Europeans gotta back centuries in fact. The idea that they're equivalent, not so much. Actually the pan-European movement is impetus begins the European Union.
>>
>>32501937
Nobody is asking for a pan-european union, just saying that the colonists in America decide they are their own people and identify themselves as such.

They thus develop their own culture and their own accent to distinguish themselves from the world.
>>
>>32501911
>the economy are wrong.
No you communist, it's not. The best survive, the weak perish. If you can't compete with Pajeet for a job in Silicon Valley that's your problem.
>>
>>32501945
The economy is to serve white people, not to get pajeet over to take my job.
>>
>>32501941
And I keep telling you that a distinct American identity didn't come into being until after the Revolution and that they didn't change how they spoke - the English did.
>>
>>32501948
Businesses in fact do not exist to subsidize your stupid ass.
>>
>>32501893
Nah, kill yourself.

The "white gun owning conservative" identity didn't spring up out of nowhere, it's the result of the culture and beliefs of their respective communities. What self-hating and destructive subhumans like you don't seem to understand is that you can't shift identities like that overnight, and all you'd do in your attempt at forcing a cultural shift for your own embarrassingly shallow political gain is destroy or severely damage an already existing identity with absolutely no gain.

However, if assorted minorities in America made a concerted effort -by their own accord- to form their own conservative communities they would be more than welcome to. Idpol freaks like you are incredibly destructive to existing and future communities and your insane, ignorant and lazy attempts at creating serf-like voting bases has been the single most destructive thing to the American people since the Spanish flu. And I say this as a 'halfbreed' whose parents got to see the black community get destroyed by the same batshit insane "logic" you're attempting to use here.
>>
File: 1467244919958.jpg (43KB, 570x587px) Image search: [Google]
1467244919958.jpg
43KB, 570x587px
>>32501931
>wwwahhh wahhhh bawww
>meanie /pol/tergeists are ruining /k/ by having opinions that aren't the same as mine!

If this is enough to upset you maybe you shouldn't be owning guns
>>
>>32501990
Nah, he's right. All /pol/tards should be shot for being retards regardless.
>>
File: 1481331722139.png (408KB, 419x745px) Image search: [Google]
1481331722139.png
408KB, 419x745px
>>32501999
>implying the morbidly obese neckbeards, noguns and weeaboos that make up 99% of /k/ would be able to do anything about it
>>
>>32501740
>pretty major concerns that Kennedy would become a console for the Papacy
Yes people did have major concerns, but that didn't make them legitimate concerns, and by comparing your own ideas to that same type irrational behavior, you only show them for what they really are, baseless fear-mongering against anything that's different.
>>
>>32501799
>We even have our own accent
You have several accents, some of which you share with Canada, dumbass.
>>
>>32501990
>maybe you shouldn't be owning guns
SHALL!
>>
>>32502635
NOT!!
>>
>>32500293
Sikh is a religion specifically developed to combat islam you windowlicker.

So goddamned many /pol/ transplants these days. Post guns, you flaming /pol/ack retard. Or go back to your containment zone.
>>
>>32502643
INFRINGE!!!

/pol/ smoker
>>
Post your guns, /pol/tards

Or go home in shame.
>>
>>32501808

Haha, what an interesting and varied selection that would be!
>>
>>32502681
post your countries failing birthrates and third world crime statistics
>>
>>32502878
oh, so you prefer muriblubbericans like >>32502653
>>32502643
>>32502635
that squeal like pigs when someone says naughty words about precious minorities?
>>
>>32473715
Sikhs are fucking bro tier. Never met a Sikh that was an asshole.
>>
>>32501919

There required to keep their standard issue rifle at home, not own a gun.

Also

>swisses
>>
>>32502033

That's a good picture of you.
>>
>>32502893

No, I prefer for political discussions not directly related to "weapons, armour and other myriad military technology" be kept away from here.

This isn't the political shitposting board. Not trying to be an asshole, but 2016 has ruined this board because none of y'all fuckers can follow the global rules.
>>
File: 4wrWOho.gif (433KB, 500x779px) Image search: [Google]
4wrWOho.gif
433KB, 500x779px
>>32502927
>n-nno u!

nah sorry kid this is me, and i'm on my way to fuck you're mother
>>
Not weapons related.
Move this thread to /pol/
Sage and report this thread
>>
>>32496316
They were both governors.
>>
>>32504344
>didn't even hold an office in the federal government
>federal

The needs and resources of the entire nation is completely different than the state level. There's been a decent amount of governors ascend to the presidency without federal experience. We've also had 4 presidents come straight from the military, only one of which had any formal political experience.
>>
>>32503002
>trap city
Thread posts: 359
Thread images: 45

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.