[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Luger fags will defend this.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: poor ergos.jpg (213KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
poor ergos.jpg
213KB, 1920x1080px
Luger fags will defend this.
>>
>>32473613
Are you suggesting that that gun is meant to be held with your finger completely below the trigger guard?
>>
"natural grip angle" no such thing.
>>
>>32473613
>The first 9mm ever could have better ergos
Wow, color me surprised.
>>
Glocks have the worst grip angle. Still want a G26 as a backup though.
>>
>>32473657
Glocks have a Luger inspired grip angle, dumbass
>>
>>32473613
Well not a Luger fag, but Please
>straighten your arms
>lift the pistol in your line of sight
>shoot
>he hits the target, well what do you know faggot

C'mon.
>>
File: id_pistol_m1911_700_06.jpg (61KB, 504x365px) Image search: [Google]
id_pistol_m1911_700_06.jpg
61KB, 504x365px
Back then soldiers were actually issued sidearms, and they were taught to shoot them one handed like the real badasses they were.

The grip angle is perfect for one handed shooting.
>>
Quickly and without thinking about it, point your index finger at something. Now look at your hand and wrist.
>>
>>32473671

...Did I at any point confirm or deny that? I don't care for it. the G19 is garbage in my personal opinion, may be great for others and that's fine. I don't care for the Glock, or the Luger, at all.
>>
File: welcome.webm (3MB, 1000x414px) Image search: [Google]
welcome.webm
3MB, 1000x414px
>>32473689
>>
>>32473681
most soldiers actually use point and instinctive shooting. The one handed standing straight style was meant for long shots. The luger gripped sucked thats why they ditched that style of grip with the Hi-power, p38, and walthers. the grip angle is not perfect for one handed shooting its awkward and forces the wrist to sit at an angle that felt recoil is stronger.
>>
>>32473671
not exactly but very close. But the glocks are also beefier making them fill the hand better than the luger. However the grip still sucks, why do you think the germans dropped it.
>>
>>32473789

>not sniping Allies with your artillery luger
>>
>>32473811
the artillery Luger is disco as fuck though. Ill admit that.
>>
>>32473689
pointing a finger with an empty hand is not the same my friend.
>>
>>32473613
>Pic show wrists pointing up
>Hold up my arm in shooting position
>My wrist points downward naturally

I don't know if OP is trying to be edgy or I am made weird.
>>
>>32473613

Is someone seriously arguing that an old gun used in a great war along time ago has bad ergos?

Noguns, retard, or another shitty meme thread on /k/ identified.
>>
The whole thing is from a tokarev video made by Firepower United
>>
>>32473863
>Noguns, retard, or another shitty meme thread on /k/ identified.

This, added with no class nor style in any of these demographics. OP doesn't qualify in anything. Must be some kind of record in d'oh.
>>
File: 3118e193944c97cfa5a103873466f747.jpg (330KB, 1645x1186px) Image search: [Google]
3118e193944c97cfa5a103873466f747.jpg
330KB, 1645x1186px
>>32473613
It is obvious that you do not own a Luger, nor have held a Luger. Lugers are pure sex in the hand, holding one makes you realize just how comfortable of a design they are. Shooting one allows you to see how controllable it is. These two features together help you to understand why you can comfortably execute juden scum one-handed.
>>
>>32473613
OK, now try holding it correctly, with your finger on the trigger.
>>
>my fat hands can't hold this old gun like the OPERATORs do so it must be made wrong
>>
>>32473998

You mean it is comfortable to execute minorities and political dissidents for Stalin and Mother Russia.

That way when the mass graves are discovered you can blame Nazis.

See the wiki for the most prolific executioner of all time.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vasily_Blokhin

Apparently it was standard practice.

This makes determining who killed what even more confusing.
>>
>>32473696

That's why they call it a opinion. Cause withsales records, how many ppl carry and use a glock, sure Def shows that you're wrong as fuck and retarded. Prob a no guns fag any way.
>>
File: Luger.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Luger.gif
2MB, 500x281px
It's beautiful in operation.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.