[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How dented is too dented, /k/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20161229_091322.jpg (3MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161229_091322.jpg
3MB, 5312x2988px
How dented is too dented, /k/?
>>
>>32473062

It's a fuckin .35 cent round. Just toss it if you're even in doubt.
>>
>>32473062
C93?
>>
>>32473069
but is it true that the brass will fire-form to the chamber?

are the over-pressure memes true?
>>
>>32473062
Looks like a great buttplug. Bullet in pooper, anon.
>>
>>32473075
If that's true then it's also true that it can rupture. I'm a cheaper cheapskate than your average Jew but man, you'd be better off sending an image of the round and the receipt to the manufacturer and trying to f'naggle some free ammo out of them.
>>
>>32473062
>How dented is too dented, /k/?
the problem isn't the round, its the fact you're too cheap for your own good.
stop chewing your fingernails OP.
>>
>>32473062
Willing to risk blowing up your $700-1500 rifle to save 35 cents by not tossing a dented round?

Be my guest.
>>
>>32473092
I had 3 rounds in a box of 100 that looked like OP's. I got it from remington and emailed me a picture and they never responded AND they hung up on me when I called them about it
>>
How bout for reloading? My mini dents the shit out of brass case shoulders.
>>
>>32474160
thats because remington blows cocks
duh
harass them about it and complain on social media about how they're raging homosexuals and have terrible customer support
fuckin queers

its not like cases even have tight tolerances, brass looks like shit all the time
now if we machined ammunition to the same standards that we machine satellites...
>>
>>32473062
>trying to jew a 223 round to life
>chews his fingernails

pottery
>>
>>32473062
Supposedly it's fine. The pressure when you fire it makes it expand.
>>
>>32473062
CETME>>32473069
>>
>>32476785
Fuckin phone
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.