[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/PLG/ Pepe Liberator General: Feelz to Realz Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 177
Thread images: 35

File: BCG_Redact.png (2MB, 1109x537px) Image search: [Google]
BCG_Redact.png
2MB, 1109x537px
Revision 3, Thread 5.

Pic related is a CAD rendering of some of the main action components. This apparent troll is getting pretty elaborate, wouldn't you say?

>Stock Update:

The stock has gone from a 30inch 4x4 to a rough cut blank. It will clean up very nice after dremel sanding & staining. Obviously it isn't finished; However it is certainly taking shape.

Handguard was cut with a hand chisel, I've never used one before, but it turned out alright & is extremely /comfy/; even in current condition. I was surprised.

>Bolt Update

It was a complete bitch to cut, I don't remember normal steel round being so tough, but it was; and I suppose that's a good thing.

Charging handle has been installed.

Main BCG travel path has been cut.

Will post some videos of it "feeding" past the breach to the open air (don't have a barrel to put on it) soon, the feed ramp is really quite impressive.

Questions and comments welcome, thanks for following the project.

I understand that /k/ is weary of these types of projects (on account of the Vintorez & Rhodie camo nightmares); but I'm glad to see there are people who still have a glimmer of faith out there. We will do it lads.

Special thanks to Ace & 4x4T

FYI: I will bulk answer 2 or 3 times in the next few hours, and all day tomorrow.
>>
File: what is this.jpg (18KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
what is this.jpg
18KB, 640x480px
Revision 3, Thread 5.
>Facebook users can also receive project updates here:

URL/PLT-736390326516854/ (It won't let me post the full address, add it to the end of the main FB URL)

>Contact email:

[email protected]

English, Afrikaans, and Dutch are acceptable email languages.
>Unchanged Aspects:

Price point: ~100$

Kits will be sold with 0% complete receivers (Don't worry, all you will need is a:

>Hacksaw
>Ruler
>Sharpie
>Sandpaper
> ~30 mins + Assembly time (~30mins))

Brand new, Made in USA,Semi-Auto; Will be sold by: "Pepe Le'meme Liberation Technologies, LLC."

Min length config (<30 inch total length /w min length

barrel). Wood stock (Plastic and/or 3D print are in works, first 100 units or so will be wood) The magwell will be accepting 9mm Glock compatible magazines and drums. Mag well is being moved forward, so no Bullpuppy; still min length config.

>Will most likely apply for an 07 FFL

In which case you would have the option for a receiver blank+kit, or a ready to fire rifle shipped to the FFL of your choice.

This would also make the demonstration videos popular being that mine would go:"pewpewpewpewpewpewpew"

>Features voted for:

>A Cheekrest
>Starboard (Right) Side Case Ejection
>Thumbhole
>Flat Buttstock
>Pepe or Sam Hyde Woodburning (or none)

>Destructive Testing Will Include:

9 x 19 mm luger
9 x 18 mm Makarov
9 mm Largo
.38 Special
.357 mag
+ Anything that fits in a 9mm barrel
MattV2099 Style fluid torture test
>>
>>32471138

>weary of these types of projects

Wary. We're hesitant about them, not tired of them.
>>
>>32471229

Weary

"reluctant to see or experience any more of; tired of."

Reluctance =/= Hesitation in yout mind?

What does a penis taste like?
>>
>>32471138
Looking good desu. Any chance for a Canadian NR version? Must be longer than 470 mm or whatever the fuck it is. I can't remember. Thanks again meme man
>>
>>32471229
>We're hesitant about them, not tired of them.
Speak for yourself, I'm sick and tired of seeing stupid, sub-standard projects on 4chan.
>>
File: mugi.png (132KB, 348x359px) Image search: [Google]
mugi.png
132KB, 348x359px
>purposefully creating a meme gun
The absolute madman.
>>
popular bumped
>>
>>32471138
even after you have a prototype I'll still be calling it a troll.

Until you've shipped 1000+ units, I'm gonna stay skeptical.
>>
File: fact checking.png (335KB, 777x437px) Image search: [Google]
fact checking.png
335KB, 777x437px
trump hump bump
>>
File: 1479855405238.jpg (72KB, 789x607px) Image search: [Google]
1479855405238.jpg
72KB, 789x607px
>>32471138
Im reserving all future comments until i see a basic prototype built. But i think based on the way you are rifling the barrel this is going to go terribly
>>
>>32472228
if it can do 12 MOA at 100 yard under 100$ I imagine that would be a win, but I can see costs creeping up on this bitch per unit.
>>
>>32471167
still gonna have picatinny rail on top?

also how are you making rifled barrels for cheap?
>>
>>32471565
Yes, a Canuck version please
>>
mental bumpiness
>>
File: url.jpg (6KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
url.jpg
6KB, 259x194px
>>32472275
I don't need no pic-a-tin rail.
>>
>>32471229

A simple google search will show that you are getting into semantics.

>>32471530

Anon's mouth.

>>32471605

What is your standard? General question.

>>32471565

If I have to register for ITAR, which it's looking like I will, yes you will. CA / NY & Canada will all get one, and I will be taking preorders (I have to make sure that is legal too) to pay for the ridiculous 2.5K fee.

The fucking FFL is 300$, the ITAR is 3K$.

Definitely not a scam for the little guy, nothing to see here.

>>32471613

It's happening.

>>32472078

Is it?

>>32472092

I will be able to make over 100 at a time even with my limited toolset, assuming enough people want them (they certainly seem to), so that won't take long.

>>32472191

A trump hump back at you, friend.

>>32472228

You have no idea how I'm rifling the barrel.

>>32472243

I would imagine that to be a failure lmao

It will be more accurate than that.

What costs? I know it wont but I'm curious.

The biggest cost is this stupid ITAR shit.

>>32472275

It most certainly will have a Picatinny on top.

Can't tell you that, sorry. There are some things that I won't discuss and that is one of them. It's clever.

>>32472376

Probably yes.

>>32472643

Insane in the bumprane

>>32472961

Great for home defense, you get that chalk and glass in their eyes!
>>
I seem to be getting a lot misinformation of what is going on in the comments, so let me clear this up:

>I don't live in Germany
>You don't know how I'm rifling the barrels
>This isn't a joke
>This isn't a preorder scam
>You a hoe, yo mama a hoe, yo gramma a hoe.
>>
>>32473414

Oh and the biggest thing is people misquoting the price. I've had a few people say it's close to 200$ now. It's not.
>>
File: IMG_1473.jpg (32KB, 465x454px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1473.jpg
32KB, 465x454px
Bump
>>
>>32473913

Ooh, a little murder-suicide there
>>
>>32473400
>I will be able to make over 100 at a time even with my limited toolset, assuming enough people want them (they certainly seem to), so that won't take long.

Please tell me you aren't hand-filing these kits.
>>
>>32471138
Can you explain what's going on mechanically in the OP pic, for someone with a very loose idea of how a gun works?
>>
>>32473400
Assuming your only cost is materials and you are profiting 40$ per unit. Which seems like a optimistic guess. Your margin is super small so forgetting your start up costs any thing you do to speed up your process like hiring more staff or paying yourself cuts a massive dent in your margin and you will have materials wastage because you aren't perfect which will be pure losses. Also any time you spend testing or improving you aren't building more units if you are being a one or two man company. If you only are doing this part time you might not be able to produce enough units to sell enough to make a decent profit. Not saying you can't do it but I can see a price increase above 100$ especially as shipping will immediately make it about 120$ to the customer. Also any kind of patent is very expensive.

Not saying you can't do it, but cost can ballon easily in manufacturing.
>>
>>32475823
also had fun idea to help to help you offset cost and slightly improve the product. I'm not all doom and gloom.

Find out what it takes to to produce a custom reusable wood burning and offer custom wood burning to a customer willing to pay either that or a little less than that and make all custom woodburning available as options to future customers. So when someone is willing to pay for Trump or zergface or Ian or a Rhodie Flag, everyone can get it afterwards.

Also do you have plan to shill these at Gun youtubers? Sending youtubers a free sample could pay dividends if they make a video on it.
>>
>>32475907
But don't do it until you have the capacity go meet the new orders a youtuber will bring
>>
important bumph
>>
>>32475969

This.

Don't be the HMG Sturmgewehr people.
>>
>>32474922
Well, there's an end-cap and recoil spring, with the spring pushing on the crudely modeled bolt and charging handle, which presumably cycles rounds from the not-yet-modeled magazine into the [REDACTED], and then bullets come out the barrel on the right.

Simple.
>>
>>32474725

Limited toolset = Not having a 10,000 pound lathe to play with.

Top fucking kek, yep, I'm going to do the whole thing with a triangle file. Good one.

>>32474922

Hello ATF. It meets minimum barrel and overall length requirements; the firing pin is not installed & will not be fixed, it will not fire from an open bolt, or use any readily convertible components.

What do you want to know? I will answer anything you want to know but I don't know how to explain "how it works."

>>32475823

> profiting 40$ per unit

Lel. I'm not telling you what my margin is but you are dead wrong. I mean...really off.

>Which seems like a optimistic guess.

Oh how wrong you are.

>Your margin is super small

You know what they say about assuming.

>like hiring more staff

This is the worst meme. Why does everyone assume that I'm trying to compete with Remington?

Yeah, just renting a 60,000 sqft building, no big deal, a couple CNCs, you know. Sigh.

>materials wastage because you aren't perfect which will be pure losses.

Loss on hardware store parts? Oh the humanity, right in the margins.

And btw there won't be because all of the parts will have jigs that are retard proof, I've already sketched them.

> "Also any time you spend testing or improving you aren't building more units if you are being a one or two man company. "

> If you only are doing this part time you might not be able to produce enough units to sell enough to make a decent profit.

Did you read the part where I can easily make 100 at a time in days, not weeks?

That's plently of profit if I'm needing to make 100. I can supply them just fine.

"Also any kind of patent is very expensive."

This is a fair point but there are ways to get around that.

I will have my FFL so anyone in my Quad state area can just...come get one. Shipping also has nothing to do with the price point fyi. That's a weird point to make.
>>
>>32475823
>Not saying you can't do it, but cost can ballon easily in manufacturing.

Sure it can, but not in my case. I know you aren't being a dick but you are telling me things about my own operation without knowing what my direction is, because all of the problems you just listed aren't problems in my situation.

>>32475907

I've planned on doing that the entire time, but yes I should make the PLG say it explicitly.

For instance an anon wanted a Poland Skinhead Pepe with a Swastika on the shirt, and I said I would for the cost of me calling the woodburning brand manufacturer to make a new one.

That specific one wouldn't be added unless you knew about it and requested it, but yes I will be doing that.

>"Also do you have plan to shill these at Gun youtubers? Sending youtubers a free sample could pay dividends if they make a video on it."

Absolutely. Those types of prototype videos are immensely popular on Youtube for whatever reason. The prototype video will be posted, and then collabs / reviews will be looked into.

I will be speaking to Sam Hyde in the future to see if I can get him to just make a video about / with it with whatever content he wants; and in exchange I will give him / Charls / Nick one with custom work for free.

That might seem like a stretch but knowing how Sam is about guns he might be into it.

One of the guys in my core development team also knows a mid level gun youtuber he is close enough with that he feels he can do something there.

I can't really get into it further than that, but yes.

>>32475969

Yes and no, you don't want to do that stuff if you know it will be 6 months before you can sell, but you don't need to have a stockpile either.

>>32476856

Very important.

>>32476862

Oh god, Another Rhodie / Vintorez nightmare?

>>32477001

Lmao, love it.
>>
>>32477326
do you have approximate weight estimated yet with the woodstock?
>>
>>32471138
Hey pepe, you made good contibootions to my thread a few days ago so I thought I'd return the favor.
Wow, a LOT of people are pretty pissed about your idea.

Go figure, ya say ya wanna make a $100 gun and folks get pissed.

Ya got some rough schematics or are ya keeping it hush hush so nobody steals yer brainchild?
>>
>>32477326
>Oh god, Another Rhodie / Vintorez nightmare?

Nah, it was supposed to be a STG44 reproduction in 7.62x39, 300 Memeout, .223, and the original 7mm Kurz, but something happened and they couldn't keep up with their orders. They're supposed to be shipping them out now but if they are no anon on /k/ has received theirs yet.
>>
>>32477326
Hey, I know a decent patent lawyer if you want me to get in touch so I can email you with his info
>>
>>32471605
>I'm sick and tired of seeing stupid, sub-standard projects on 4chan.

As opposed to all the professional grade projects 4chan puts out, amirite? Remember that time /o/ won Le Mans?

Fuck off, m8
>>
>>32477472
also I have an uncle who holds a patent if you want to talk to him about the process.
>>
>>32477155
>>32477326
Why the fuck are you spending so much time answering these questions? Either you end up with a viable gun at the price point you promised or you don't. You don't need to sit here doing this constantly.

If I were making a gun kit that I wanted to sell on here, I'd just finish it, make a demo video and post it here. Every hour you spend here answering the same questions over and over again is an hour you're not in your garage or workshop finishing this thing, which I'd like to see because if you do finish it and it isn't a total pile of shit, I'll buy one for $100 just for the novelty of it.
>>
>>32477661
Why wouldn't he post?

It's good to drum up interest and build hype. also it's not bad to get input from anons when making a product for anons. also why do you think he would be working more than 12 hours a day on this? let the man post in his off hours.
>>
>>32471138
Hey, any chance you happen to know much about patenting shit?

I don't know if it's a different system in Australia, but I do have an idea I really want to develop and patent in the way of survival equipment that I think could be quite popular.
>>
>>32477711
He's free to do it if he wants, obviously, I just think it's a huge waste of time.

If I was making a firearm, I'd just build the damn thing and post it here. People can give suggestions for a 2nd generation one then, and I wouldn't have to read through tons of "hurr you'll never do it" garbage. Posting a video of it working and saying "by the way you can buy one here for ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS" will drum up plenty of hype on it's own.
>>
>>32477757
>People can give suggestions for a 2nd generation one then

fuck you I'm gonna sell my 1st gen for Liberator for 2000$ dollars in 20 years while you are stuck with an early Liberator A1 worth 750$ like a chump.
>>
>>32477326
you better put this out faggot. I just passed up 500$ out the door on a draco and 2 mags with hopes for this.
>>
>>32477426

Would you mind telling me what you personally consider light and heavy, being that you are interested in the weight of it?

I don't have a gram scale or I would tell you. I will add that info the next PLG.

>>32477451

Breeki_bro! What's up man, good to hear from you. Keep us updated on your Sten build, haters can suck it.

>"Ya got some rough schematics or are ya keeping it hush hush so nobody steals yer brainchild?"

Uhh, I am sharing what I feel comfortable sharing, hence the redacted breech and no grid lines on the render.

I'm...I'm trying to be as transparent as possible?

This is the thing.

The entire reason I'm doing this is to convert /noguns/ into /funs/. If I'm making them for ~100$, is it really better for everyone that I share the plans; if the goal was to get them to as many people as I can?

Some people would build without the plans, some don't know how, and some are too lazy. At a price point of 100ish dollars, the people who would build one are subsidizing the process for the people who wouldn't.

Is this making sense?

Further, the profits from this are going to go to making a PVC .22 that will be sold for even cheaper, a Pepe Battle Rifle Liberator, we might get into making Rhodie camo, etc. This is turning into a big deal, and I'm doing this for us all. Not in a corny way, I really care about /funs/ for all.
>>
>>32477943
When you start selling them, how are you going to be taking money? Online credit card (doesn't seem safe to me)? Mailed check/cash?
>>
>>32477943
I don't know what I consider light or heavy for this, because of the long barrel for a sub gun. I'm getting one anyway but I would 6+ pounds is heavy considering a niggerpoint is 5.7lbs and all metal sten is 7-8lbs. Keltecs sub2k is 4lbs which is a good spot. but I wouldn't focus on wieght when designing I'm just curious.
>>
File: warguy_deal_with_it.gif (2MB, 320x184px) Image search: [Google]
warguy_deal_with_it.gif
2MB, 320x184px
>>32471138
Keep going at it! Poorfag some gunz here, that loves to tinker and try out a few kits.
Some of my friends are interested.
It doesn't have to pass every stinking military test and spec to still go pew pew when you need it to.

The trolls here are just jealous that you are doing something that might change the balance of the internet of things for guns. Don't let them get ya down.
>>
>>32477453

"STG44 reproduction in 7.62x39, 300 Memeout, .223, and the original 7mm Kurz"

And people call my project ambitious.

While we are on topic, It's looking like you will be able to single feed .38, .357, .410, and 9mm largo. It may also take 10millimeme, we will see.

>>32477472

Sure, I'm never opposed to checking it out, email my contact email.

>>32477488

LMAO, what class were they thinking of running?

>>32477532

My parent's have a few, I appreciate it though

>>32477661

>"Why the fuck are you spending so much time answering these questions?"

Fixed:

>"Why the fuck do you care about what everyone wants?"

That's what I heard.

>"Either you end up with a viable gun"

I could make a black pipe shotgun in my back yard and that is a viable gun.

I want something that is good.

> "You don't need to sit here doing this constantly. "

I am only making these once a week now, don't act like I spam /k/, that's retarded.

"If I were making a gun kit that I wanted to sell on here, I'd just finish it, make a demo video and post it here."

What the fuck do you think I'm doing dude?

Think about what you are saying, and then compare that to the fact that that is exactly what the fuck I'm doing. Fuck off, Lahey.

"I'll buy one for $100 just for the novelty of it."

Good. Crack open a beer, chill out, and join the convo.

>>32477744

yeah nah mate, I know a little but I'm not a law-yah.

Your gun laws are right fucked mate, I hope you guys fix that shit, because you guys are too tough of people to not be allowed /funs/.

>>32477757

"He's free to do it if he wants, obviously, I just think it's a huge waste of time."

I'm posting these once a week in my off time. Hardly wasting time, but then again...you aren't the one doing this. You seem to have an awful lot to say for someone who isn't doing this.
>>
>>32477943
I kinda dont really care about folks knowing what im up to, since my build borrows so heavily from the sten design there really isnt any way to prevent people from just blatantly ripping it off if they feel like it.

Just keep in mind this facet of it, its YOUR build. /k/ is a great place to use as a sounding board, just dont try to scramble to match every esoteric expectation.

Theres guys on my thread who were earnestly suggesting that I could build a gas operated telescoping bolt and change the caluber to 10mm and somehow still keep it a $450 or less PCC.

Know what I mean, you get an idea, you stick with it, nothing wrong with taking advice or sounding the market a bit. Just at the end of the day its YOUR idea and it aint ever gonna make everyone happy.

Fuck em. Some of the guys on here, you can offer em a $100 ghetto blaster and they will stare at ypu autistically before bitching that the $100 gun they are getting doesnt come with a laser sight, thermal optic and supressor.

Im eager to see what youve come up with, when you roll em out, I'll buy one.
>>
>>32477757

Cont'd.

Btw, the second gen will take either 5.56 or full power rounds, so I'm trying to get the basics down; and the larger rifle will literally be a larger everything but the stock. So it's important to me to get input from the coonmunity. It's not difficult to understand, you are just coming off a little bitter.

SAD!

>>32477790

I might do something special with the first 10 production rifles, maybe do an action (if that's legal) to raise funds for more / better equipment or something.

Wait, why is the Early A1 worth less, but yours is worth 2K?

The designation is PL-9 or PL9 btw, little tidbit.

>>32477934

I give you my word as an OP / Faggot, and everything this Vietnamese Basket weaving forum stands for.
>>
>>32477451
>Wow, a LOT of people are pretty pissed about your idea.

That is almost certainly because of this:

>Ya got some rough schematics or are ya keeping it hush hush so nobody steals yer brainchild?

plus a bit of annoyance at the name.

There's really no reason to be secretive about the inner workings of what is supposed to be a ~$100 gun, it's almost certainly some kind of straight blowback tube gun. Not exactly top secret shit.
>>
>>32478207
>Wait, why is the Early A1 worth less, but yours is worth 2K?

its reference to 1911's where the pre improvement generations are worth more than the improved "A1" generation
>>
File: 20161229_191500.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20161229_191500.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
>>32478223
Actually I got a story about that.

Back in the 80's my grandad invented a bicycle where you could select to steer with the rear tire as well as the front.

Called it the swing bike, thing really seemed to be taking off. He got on some talk show with it, showed some kids spinning wheelies and doing "swing stunts" where they would utilize the wheels being able to turn in different directions to perform some honestly impressive acrobatics.

Anyhow, idea was taking off, they were gearing up for production and getting ready to mass market it. People were excited about it and throwing capital at the idea. Then one day he saw a kid riding one down the street, which was odd because he hadnt actually sold any yet.

Some company in taiwan saw the TV show, stole the patent, and cranked out a huge pile of shoddy counterfeits with a severe saftey issue, the bike would break in half due to shoddy materials on the rear tire assembly.

Caused a lot of injuries. They werent his fault, his bike was much higher quality, but over night people yanked their capital and his idea took a screaming nosedive into the ground similar to one suffered by a kid in seattle whose shoddy counterfeit broke in half causing him to break his neck.

The family sued, by the time he was able to prove it wasnt his creation that had done it he was bankrupt.

Point is, keeping mum until you got a solid lock on things aint always a bad idea. Pic related, grandads final prototype.

Anyhow, didnt come here to derail a thread, hopr your idea works out pepe, ill keep an eye open for it!
>>
>>32477711

This, 1000x times this. The man gets it.

>>32477990

Credit cards are always the safest way to purchase something, don't ever let someone tell you different.

There is a HUGE amount of recourse when a buyer buys something on credit.

Everything else, not so much.

To answer your question, I have a lot of legwork to do on that because I need to see what the legality of pre-ordering is, and if I'm allowed to have a bid-que system.

So like: Your spot in the que is based on how much over the base price you pay, and anything over the base price is a donation for equipment / materials only.

You will still get a rifle if you pay base, only the people who paid more will get a lower serial # / faster, and are of course supporting the project.

Lot of variables.

To answer your question specifically, provided that it is legal to do so:

>Bitcoin
>Ora
>USD
>CAD
>AUS
>All major CC
>Western Union
>Moneygram

Blah blah. That won't be a problem. It's all good.

>>32478056

Oh. We have a little something cooking on the stock that will save a few pounds. It will probably weigh as much as a Glock Fowtee / Problem solva...

>>32478080

Loved the gif

Awesome man, thanks for getting the word out, it means a lot, and does help.

"It doesn't have to pass every stinking military test and spec to still go pew pew when you need it to."

Exactly. That being said it will be nicer than what people think it will be.

"The trolls here are just jealous that you are doing something that might change the balance of the internet of things for guns. Don't let them get ya down."

I don't think you are wrong. People who don't think they are capable, don't think others are either!
>>
When's 5.56mm?
>>
>>32478410
fuck that make the next project a 200 integral suppressed .45 that is 400$ with the stamp and less with the HPA passed. Pepe welrod when?
>>
>>32478170

"since my build borrows so heavily from the sten design there really isnt any way to prevent people from just blatantly ripping it off if they feel like it. "

Right, I feel it.

" guys on my thread who were earnestly suggesting that I could build a gas operated telescoping bolt"

Oh I've had a few of them here. I totally hear you.

I will keep all of that in mind, thank you for the advice.

"Im eager to see what youve come up with, when you roll em out, I'll buy one."

I'd love for you to have one. Maybe we could trade funs and do review vidyas on eachother's work? That would be cool.

>>32478223

"inner workings of what is supposed to be a ~$100 gun"

Or perhaps you haven't considered the fact that there are ways I've developed to cut cost without cutting quality, and it's worth keeping secret?

>>32478354

Wow man, thanks for sharing that, I love to hear stories from times past. Sorry to hear about your Grandfathers bike :/

That's really cool! How do you steer it?
>>
>>32478410

The next one will likely be a PVC .22 that takes 10/22 mags, the one after that will be either a 5.56 or full power cartridge rifle.

The thing is, I need these to sell before I even start on something like that.

9mm is one thing, but you start getting into those big pressures and it's iffy.

9mm goes boom (I've had it happen to me), no big deal.

.308 / 7.62 goes boom; you better check to see if you are alive or not.

>>32478502

Lmao, I probably won't be confident enough with my FFL to mess around with suppressors.
>>
>>32478567
Yeah, I'd love that, we could swap guns and talk about eachother's build, then attempt to modify or improve them. Could be a fun collaboration.

The bike seat, rear gear and pedals, and rear tire swivel together, so essentially you can pull a knob, give it a quarter turn, and begin steering the bike with the pedals by twisting your body a bit.

You can hit a jump and "swing" the front tire and body of the bike around 360 degrees kind of like guys do on half-pipes with razor scooters.

It was going to be marketed during the early years of the "X-TREME!" Sports craze that blew up in the 90's and was meant to be sold as a very unique stunt bike for experienced and skilled stubt cyclists who wanted to take it to the next level.

Grandad was kinda looney though. Watched his sister get frostbite through holes in her shoes during the great depression and was utterly posessed by the obsession with money (and shoes, when he died we found boxes and boxes of shoes in the basement).

He was ALWAYS inventing some crazy shit and running off to try and eutrapanuerialize it. Im kinda basing my buisiness model on the opposite of his semi-insane caution to the winds style. He had like, 6 different companies explode underneath him. One time he spent 18 months "inventing a new engine" his education which had stopped at 6th grade failed him, he literally re-invented the rotary engine that had been in existence since ww1, purely because he had no clue they already existed.

Anyhow, im definitely starting a channel and a collaboration video or complimentary videos would be pretty sweet.
>>
The 5.56 one will use STANAG, RIGHT?

SAY YES, DUMMY!
>>
File: image.jpg (103KB, 854x770px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103KB, 854x770px
I remember the first fucking thread you made asking if people would buy it, I honestly didn't think you would do it. Wew quite the madman
>>
>>32478689

Oh, I didn't even notice that was you that posted about the bike!

That's pretty cool, too bad it didn't work out. I've heard similar stories about the GD. I've done shit like that too, "I have a great idea!"
"Anon, someone has already done that." " Fuck"

It's in the blood man. My uncle & grandpa are tinkerers. Tinkering. I firmly believe there is something that causes people to be like that, us included.

"Anyhow, I'm definitely starting a channel and a collaboration video or complimentary videos would be pretty sweet."

I was going to ask if you had a Youtube channel, I do but it's linked to my personal stuff so I need to "clean it up," so to speak a little before I share it. Can you post yours if it's already made or shoot me an email so I can get a hold of you for whatever reason?

>>32478888

Nice Quads.

Well, let's see:

>PL-9 uses Glock Brand Glockazines

>PL-22 uses 10/22 mags

>PL-556 uses....fill in the blank.

>>32479290

It's happening.

Your comment is going on the PLG page, love it.
>>
>>32471138
She's so beautiful.

Do you have any more shit to send me? I'm doing nothing tomorrow seeing as I've been incapacitated by post skiing soreness.
>>
>>32477001
>crudely modeled

I take offense to that, my modeling skills are better than yours I imagine :^)

Not for lack of skill but lack of concrete measurements yet.
>>
>>32478170
>10 mm

Why does evyone on this board still jack themselves off at the thought of shooting money, memes, and dreams downrange
>>
>>32471138
Can you post a rough draft of what it will look like when it's finished? I have a hard time imagining it.
>>
>>32479539
You can reach me at [email protected].

I just EASed from the Marines so im a wee bit busy, that gun I showed off the other day was built sporadically on my leave home.

Im definitely setting up a channel though, Im probably gonna shoot an introductory video to the channel and what its about in the next week or two, but yeah, email provided above will work, I check it about once a day.

Im currently using it to walk a couple dozen /pol/laks through their first time gun purchases, one is a machinist who im giving advice to on a PPSH build.

Look forward to collaborating with ya.
>>
>>32479539
any possibility of calibre conversion kits down the line. Or maybe some non glock mags options. I'd like to see this .45 and 7.62x25
>>
>>32480231

Fuck off fag. 9mm is best mm.
>>
>>32479539
Do you think you can post some kind of mockup of what it will look like when done?

Even like a really crude ms paint drawing would be nice.
>>
So I've been following this series of threads with some interest, and on a similar idea (guns for the masses, woo!) I am working on a 9mm machine pistol (semi auto closed bolt, ATF pls go) with intent to distribute usable schematics (For educational purposes only) once I have a good prototype made.

The plan is to make it maximum poorfag friendly (no welder or preferably ANY power tools), but I'm somewhat stuck on how to design a semi auto trigger that's robust, easy to make and doesn't need perfect tolerances.

So, does anyone have functional blueprints or even decent pictures of a simple semi-auto trigger I can tinker with? Preferably one that doesn't become full-auto if it fails, preferably striker unless it turns out hammer is easier for me to make.
>>
File: simple trigger.jpg (35KB, 800x454px) Image search: [Google]
simple trigger.jpg
35KB, 800x454px
>>32481438
pepe Liberator has an prototype trigger on his facebook page

maybe consider an easily purchase able AR trigger. or maybe a simple gun for the masses with a high capacity would but a lever or pump action 9mm carbine.
>>
>>32480834
lol 9mm

The masses need glorious 7.62 tok to motivate them by shooting their weak hearted comrades in front of them and 7.62 is probably best against conscripts heads
>>
File: pow.jpg (94KB, 679x511px) Image search: [Google]
pow.jpg
94KB, 679x511px
>>32471138
You never responded to my email senpai
>>
File: 20161227_123950.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20161227_123950.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
>>32481438
Just build a normal sten trigger but deliberatley cut the slot for the tripping lever too narrow so it can only be semi auto.

The original sear catches the striker and is released upon pulling the trigger. When the bolt is blown back it trips the lever and resets the trigger thus, full auto is impossible as the tripping lever is stuck in the semi auto position and any rearward movement of the bolt will reset the trigger.

Of course under NO circumstances should one remove the firing pin retention spring, spot weld the striker in place with permanantly fixing the firing pin full-forward, and file off the tripping lever flush with the reciever.

THAT would create an open bolt submachinegun and would be highly illegal. Again, this is an earnest warning, do NOT do this as it is illegal.

Seriously, not even being cute. Dont do it.
>>
>>32473400
I absolutely hate to contribute to this thread with a bump, but I swear, if your super secret squirrel method to rifling the barrel that you don't want to share is just using a premade barrel liner, I'm going to start bashing my head against a wall pretty hard. If your not using a premade barrel or barrel liner, nobody wants your nigger rigged khyber pass barrel that somehow brings the end cost below $100. By the way, you're liable for any poor design or manufacture defects that injures or kills the end user you sell the gun to, so I'd be super careful when trying to cut corners. This isn't a problem if you're selling kits, but it is if you're selling the finished guns. I don't know why you'd be talking about becoming an FFL if you weren't planning on selling the complete guns.
>>
>>32481538
What is that pistol?
>>
>>32481564
the lack of pics is concerning. I think pepe needs to tits or GTFO. I just want to see a completed barrel not how he made it.

Unless it isn't made yet and we've been rused
>>
File: seriously.jpg (44KB, 535x345px) Image search: [Google]
seriously.jpg
44KB, 535x345px
>>32471167
>still doesn't understand the difference between rimmed and unrimmed cartridges
>which means you don't understand how headspacing works either
you're still not fucking getting basic goddamn things about how guns work (/p)O(l/)P

bottom line is that you aren't going to make a semi auto mag fed gun that will chamber .380 and .38 special and use the same bolt, mags, or even fucking barrel.
>>32481662
the entirety of this project has been OP making wild claims then getting btfo and resetting to new wild claims, all without any pictures but a literal fucking napkin drawing of a trigger that used string to operate, now with a solidworks assembly of a cylinder he's calling a bolt.
>>
>>32481545
The only sten trigger I have diagrams for is a wedge that holds the bolt with a fixed pin open, and that is extremely unhelpful in my efforts to comply with all local and federal laws.
I appreciate the suggestion though, I will have another look at my resources and see if I can work out what the original trigger is supposed to look like.

>>32481508
This is a bit TOO simple, but I didn't consider using kit parts before. That's a good idea.
And yes, a lever action carbine would be excellent, and I plan to move up to that once I have a rifling jig put together.
>>
>>32481662
The thing is, there's no reason for him to be posting here other than just taking ideas from /k. He won't share anything with us, so we can't help him validate or improve an idea, and on the flip side we don't get anything from how he's acting right now. Unfortunately too many people are humoring him. I used to be part of a knife forum before being old enough to purchase guns, and there were plenty of people making threads saying they had genuinely revolutionary ideas, never shared them, nothing ever came out of their designs other than shitty generic cad designs, and shit anyone could cobble together in their garage in an hour that doesn't bring anything new to the table. That type of behavior is very selfish as he only plans to gain by making these threads rather than a fair of exchange of information and help. The only true way to make something like this work is pure transparency. If we can't help with your new ideas, why not make it on your own and make a thread when it's done? Why are you building up people's hope for only one of two scenarios to go down? The first being them spending their time posting here and trying to help how they can, which is hard with how secretive he is being, then get let down by nothing ever happening. The second being the same as the first, but it comes out, but the problem is that it would be the same as if he never made threads on the first place because we can't fucking help. Sorry for the book.
>>
File: IMG_0959.jpg (245KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0959.jpg
245KB, 750x1334px
Could we see a rendering of the ny legal stocks?
>>
>>32481508

>simple trigger
>sear and trigger pivot placed in such a way that the firing pin will simply push the trigger down and out of the way

It's just plain not workable as drawn

I've made an MSpaint drawing of a simple trigger that would at least work.

But a proper semi-auto trigger needs a disconnector. Or at least in the case of the AR-7's fucked up trigger, some kind of clever trick to make the disconnector part of the trigger piece. Fucking stoners, man.

If you're going for a striker fired design, though, I gotta say, look at the VSS. The trigger mechanism on that is simple, cheap, and clever as hell.
>>
>>32481801
Seeing as he intends to make a business of this, why should he share trade secrets with the likes of you? Did you miss that basic point by being unable to read the OP, you illiterate git?
>>
Holy shit people still post in these threads? The dude has already admitted to having no experience working with metal let alone firearms.
>>
>>32481743

This.
OP is obviously an autistic noguns
>>
>>32481743
>>32483524

He was wrong about this as DB
>>
>>32479687

Hey man, passed out before I could get to you. 4x4T & I had some at length conversations on our "Teamspeak" software; we found some...work more suited to your skill level lmao

Yes she is beautiful.

>>32479716

Just like Breeki_bro / STEN guy said. There is nothing crude about that model, it's highly accurate...yet people bitch. They find something to bitch about.

>>32479753

Because it's the "EXTREME BEAR KILLER RAPE ROUND" and people have to be extreme, bro. They watch UFC to pick up the moves, too.

>>32479923

No, because this is the top half, and the bottom half (aka the stock) is constantly being reworked.

I'll tell you this much, it just got a big upgrade in pretty. The next couple models I show..you will see.

>>32479997

Enjoy that R&R, Devildog.

I'll shoot you an email so we can stay connected, you don't need to respond right now; just hmu when you get your channel set up.

"Im currently using it to walk a couple dozen /pol/laks through their first time gun purchases, one is a machinist who im giving advice to on a PPSH build"

Oh very cool. I think we are kind of in the same boat as far as what we are trying to do, but with different price points / user goals. I could definitely see some collab happening here, we'll hash it out, no rush at all.

>>32480231

It depends. 9mm was the absolute most popular choice, obviously because it's the most versatile, good value, pressure ranges, etc, etc.

The stocks may be able to take the Glock .40 / .45 Mags in anticipation of the caliber conversion, however no option on the action side will be available right now.

So kind of.

"7.62x25"

It will not be available in this meme caliber. If you pay me 1000$ or something I will do custom work when it's legal to do so, but that's about it.

>>32480834

Yes, fags should be aware of this.
>>
File: 1475941746209.jpg (72KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1475941746209.jpg
72KB, 1024x576px
>>32483230
The last two threads had less than 40 replies. Honestly people are just here to watch the train wreck as this guy attempts to build his
>>32484325
I mean as you can tell this guy probably will be using some chink steel drill bit as his reamer set
>>
>>32481022

This is the receiver and barrel, so you know what that part will look like.

The stock is being worked on, and the production stock will actually be pretty fucking cool so just sit tight, and I will share it.

>>32481438

Hey man, be really careful with what you say and do. For instance, you just admitted to intend to distribute weapon schematics, and I was looking at some the other day that Mark Serbu made....and they have ITAR "Not for redistribution" on every single page. Just saying, be safe, keep your dog.

Yes, the trigger is a difficult one, no doubt about that.

I can't share mine, but I would direct you to the "weaponeer" forums, an anon showed me it, great wealth of info if you look hard enough.

>>32481508

That would be pretty cool if it had a disconnector, because the BCG will hammer follow in this setup.

>>32481523

/leftypol/ pls go, this is a red board REEEEEEE

>>32481538

Yes I did if you are who I think you are? I didn't know that was you. Does your name start with an L?

>>32481545

" cut the slot for the tripping lever too narrow so it can only be semi auto."

That is sketching me out, just saying.

BATFE: "Oh, well all we needed to do was file this down and"

Not good.

I will make sure never to do that now that I know what never to do.

>>32481659

Looks to be custom, I'm interested to know

>>32481662

You mean pics of the stock blank on the Facebook page, the pics of the raw materials, the VIDEO of the FCG prototype, or the CAD renders?

Good one, I've delivered slowly but surely. Enjoy the ride, stop bitching.
>>
>>32481564

So, if it is a barrel liner (it's not), you will bash your head into a wall, but if it is, it's nigger rigged and you don't want it? Your logic is fucked mate.

>"By the way, you're liable for any poor design or manufacture defects that injures or kills the end user you sell the gun to, so I'd be super careful when trying to cut corners."

I would advise you to take a second and learn about how companies work. "llc," mean limited liability corporation. Let's go over that together, LIMITED LIABILITY corporation. Ok?

>" I don't know why you'd be talking about becoming an FFL if you weren't planning on selling the complete guns."

Here, let me just help: READ THE FUCKING OP YOU FAGGOT.

Everyone who bitches never reads the fucking thread or even the original post. It's amazing.

>>32481743

>"you're still not fucking getting basic goddamn things about how guns work"

Wow, I'm doing pretty good then, no?

>aren't going to make a semi auto mag fed gun that will chamber .380 and .38 special and use the same bolt, mags, or even fucking barrel.

If....you read the thread, you would know that anything long will be single feed only, there goes the mag complaint.

This poster doesn't even know that I can use the same bolt, just wrong. SAD!

Barrel...you will see.

" then getting btfo"

This is a troll, at no point have I gotten BTFO.

>>32481758

That trigger would be excellent for a lever action. Really good.
>>
>>32481801

>>32481801

>He won't share anything with us

This needs to stop, I've even let people vote on major features. Facile argument, fuck off.

>so we can't help him validate or improve an idea

Again.

>we don't get anything from how he's acting right now.

Certain things are secret = WHY NO TELL US WHAT YOU DOING WAHHHH

This is getting SJW tier cringe.

> "other than shitty generic cad designs"

Cool, too bad all of the stuff in this CAD exists in real life.

>"That type of behavior is very selfish as he only plans to gain by making these threads rather than a fair of exchange of information and help. "

Standard Marxist spew. It's not completely open source, smash capitalism!

> "The only true way to make something like this work is pure transparency."

YES COMRADE, FOR THE PROLETARIAT. THE PLAN, THE GUN, THE PEOPLE!

>"If we can't help with your new ideas, why not make it on your own and make a thread when it's done?"

You guys have been, I have a serious doubt you are an adult. Not making a joke.

> "Why are you building up people's hope"

Because this is actually being built right now retard

>"trying to help how they can, which is hard with how secretive he is being"

Oh look, you just changed what you said.

Bottom line is I'm asking what you guys want, then literally doing that. It's just that simple but like normal, people bitch.
>>
File: vz58FCG-Right.jpg (27KB, 800x658px) Image search: [Google]
vz58FCG-Right.jpg
27KB, 800x658px
>>32481826

This is one of my favorite greentexts ever, even before I started coming to /k/

The original version is better though

> "Could we see a rendering of the NY legal stocks?"

Soon, I promise.

>>32482834

I like that.

"Fucking stoners, man."

Eugene Stoners maybe.

> "I gotta say, look at the VSS."

Will take a look. Is it this?

>>32482972

Thank you.

>>32483203

This is the 5th thread in a month. Don't pretend that I'm shitposting.

>"stop being such a fucking cunt about criticism"

I'm not being a cunt about that, I'm being a cunt about the fact that people could have had their questions answered if they just even read the OP most of the time, but they have the time to bitch about xyz.

> "I must say that my faith in this project has dropped almost entirely since the first threads."

Good, go fuck yourself. That's part of the reason why I make these, because people like you don't think it will come together.

You won't admit it to me, or anyone on /k/, but when you know that you were being retarded; you will admit it to yourself....and that's the sweetest part to me.

If you don't like it, don't contribute. Simple.

>>32483230

Never said either of those things, people implied them. People also think I live in Germany and the price point will be 300$, I can't help that I suppose.

>>32483524

Nope.

>>32483782

DB?
>>
>>32484370

Ok, the two before that one had ~250 replies? What's your point? I'm not doing this for attention dumbass.

"As you can tell"

You can tell? Wow, you're really good.
>>
>>32484812
>> "I gotta say, look at the VSS."

>Is it this?

your pic is a vz58
>>
Why all this reinventing of the wheel.

Go look at the mass produced guns of WW2 that was designed to be as cheap and easy to make as possible. Sten guns/ 308 Sterling/ PPSh-41
>>
What will you be using as ironsights? Hooded, aperture, or what?
Will they be fixed or adjustable?
>>
>>32485191
Im experimenting with a STEN based rifle, I understand what he is doing.

The problem with commercializing a design whose licensing and patents are expired is that as soon as you start selling them well there is absolutley nothing that will stop somebody like century or atlantic arms or whatever from just copying it and using thier existing capital and monopoly to muscle you out, and there aint nothing you can do about it.

Its my chief worry actually. I build a nice little inexpensive semi auto trail and backpacking carbine, start selling it, begin getting close to breaking even on my time, money, and effort invested, and suddenly find out that some arms company with an actual budget and marketing team are selling them too.

Nothing wrong with developing something you can copyright or patent to protect your investment.
>>
>>32484487
>implying 7.62 is a meme.
>the only Pistol caliber that can pierce vests
>for his anti invasion weapon
>implying 9mm will kill an invading army
>>
>>32485578
the cheapest tok food is more than double the price of the cheapest 9mm
>>
>>32484325

Literally kill yourself or post photos of an actual prototype
>>
>>32484720
"Exists in real life"

This is as bad as those cringe comments on a photo of a girl.
"OMG that's my ex! Where is this photo from?"

OP is in the middle of a legitimate delusion.
Nothing can remove him from this autistic frenzy
>>
>>32484720
You keep marketing yourself as this prodigy with great and original ideas, yet you've shown none of us any reason to believe you, and get all defensive when we're skeptical. Now that's hook line and sinker for being a "SJW tier cringe". Believe it or not, you're really not a special snowflake, you have to provide something for people not to just say, "bullshit" that's capitalism. In fact, what you're doing is the "standard Marxist spew". You expect people to provide their thoughts and ideas for the greater good, while not compensating them in any way, and you keep everything to yourself, kind of like a communist government. Smash capitalism, right?
>>
>>32486165
>>32486142
Guise, I promise, look at my 5 cylinders and a spring in my student version of inventor! Can't you see how much of a god damn genius I am! I swear, I'm not being a SJW special snowflake who thinks that they're special. I don't have to provide anything to back up how special I am, I'm just that special!
>>
Don't forget double spacing each line so his posts take up the entire screen for a half dozen replies...
>>
File: VSS Trigger Group.jpg (102KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
VSS Trigger Group.jpg
102KB, 600x450px
>>32484812

Here is the VSS's Trigger. At least the semi-auto parts anyway.

On one side is a basic sear arrangment, like in my mspaint drawing. On the other side is the disconnector. Pulling the trigger depresses the sear, firing the rifle. But while the trigger is pulled, the protrusion on the front of the trigger which blocks the disconnector from rising is lowered, and so the disconnector can be pushed upwards by a spring to catch the striker.

I don't see any reason it couldn't be built from three pieces of sheet steel.
>>
File: HalfDesertedCreature.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
HalfDesertedCreature.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
>>
>>32482834
>Or at least in the case of the AR-7's fucked up trigger

Ugh. That thing is a fucking nightmare to hook on properly.
>>
>>32484487
>You mean pics of the stock blank on the Facebook page, the pics of the raw materials, the VIDEO of the FCG prototype, or the CAD renders?
>Good one, I've delivered slowly but surely. Enjoy the ride, stop bitching.

Barrel pic or get the fuck out. Any asshole can make a stock. Why would we give a shit about that. Show us a completed hardest to machine part of the design if you want to win the skeptics
>>
>>32486944
He prefers senseless support based off of things he's only said.
>>
PLG is officially the easiest to troll on /k/ and that is a very high bar.
>>
several bumpiness
>>
File: Overwatch_soldier_leak_model.jpg (118KB, 306x712px) Image search: [Google]
Overwatch_soldier_leak_model.jpg
118KB, 306x712px
New to this thread.

What's happening here? Are you designing a gun? Is it special? Pics?
>>
>>32488037
>Pics

Kek
>>
File: trump's daily breakfast.jpg (167KB, 734x760px) Image search: [Google]
trump's daily breakfast.jpg
167KB, 734x760px
>>32484685
>If....you read the thread, you would know that anything long will be single feed only
so what happened to your secret squirrel trigger group and goal of making a mass producible semi auto 5.56 rifle for the right wing deathsquads? the answer is you're retarded and got btfo down to the more doable but fucking retarded single shot pipe gun?
L O W E N E R G Y
O
W

E
N
E
R
G
Y
>This poster doesn't even know that I can use the same bolt
because you can't you goddamn fucking moron. ask someone over 21 to buy you some pistol ammo so you can see the ass end of a .38special and a .380acp. do you even know what an extractor is?

The rounds, or .357 and 9mm or that matter, are not even the same diameter and will not engage the rifling of a .357 diameter barrel as a .354 diameter projectile.

You're on par with niggers who come into my gun shop and buy 9mm for their glock 22 because it's glock bullets.
>>
>>32471138
wait, how do we contact you to donate and ask questions?
>>
>>32489595

Are you having problems seeing that email in the first post?
>>
>>32489908
oops, I was just looking at the op, not his first post

silly me :3
>>
>>32489028
>using "low energy" unironically

Fuck off back to /pol/, you cum-encrusted, axe-smelling, white trash. Of course precision machined bolts take different cartridge rims, but clearly OP isn't a precision machinist and has more room to play with. And along that same line, a .354 projectile is close enough to a .357 barrel where it won't matter, as this thing is a gun that only needs to go pew pew and not some accuracy-fetish glock POS. Heck, the ass end of the bullet will likely expand the .003 inches it needs to in order to engage the rifling, especially as it travels the length of a 17 inch barrel.

>niggers who come into my gun shop
>my gun shop

You're utter trash, with no prospects in life beyond selling blacks their gun food while you jack yourself off at the thought of your demagogue's false promises. Go get a degree in something useful, if your tiny brain can even handle that.
>>
>>32490171see>>32487100
>>
>>32488884
Maybe if you'd quit guzzling mountain dew for five seconds, you'd read that OP posts progress pics on his Facebook page.
>>
>>32490221
That's not a rebuttal, that's a panicked attempt at diversion. You know nothing of truly insulting people.
>>
File: MAGA pikachu.jpg (172KB, 1055x1005px) Image search: [Google]
MAGA pikachu.jpg
172KB, 1055x1005px
>>32490171
welcome to /k/ now get the fuck out, guy who is either a /r/gunsRcool transplant triggered at trump memes being used to troll the guy designing literally "the pepe liberator" for right wing deathsquad use or OP asshurt that he doesn't know how guns work

>you can just will a 2" long rimmed cartridge to work with the same bolt as a rimless semi auto pistol cartridge 3/4" long
>that headspaces on the rim, meaning it can't even use the same fucking chamber
>that is a different diameter bullet
>close enough works for guns

maybe you're just retarded but three thousands of an inch is a country fucking mile. how deep do you think rifling is? do you even own guns? A blackhawk with it's 9mm conversion cylinder can't pattern at all, turning a gun that can put a quarter sized hole on a 25 yard target into a gun that can't establish a discernable grouping at 15 ft because 9mm will not engage the rifling on a .357" diameter barrel

You're as much of an idiot as OP if you don't even understand the difference between rimmed and nonrimmed cartridges

>triggered by niggers
nigger
>>
>>32490171
do you understand how bolt faces work?
do you understand how extractors work?
do you think guns are magic or something?

>copper jacketed bullet
>expanding to engage rifling
thats not how it works nogunz.
>>
>>32490235
Just went and looked at the most absolutely poor excuse of "progress" in my life. What is shown on that page that required more than 15 minutes of work? What shows how smart creative and original OP is that should make us put up with his arrogance? I have no clue whether these people defending OP is just OP samefagging, or maybe they're actually fucking retarded.
>>
>>32490235
Can't find its page
>>
>>32490316
Bruh, Trump won.

4chan is going to become left wing again.

It's the natural order.
>>
>>32490316
The rifling on OP's barrel is a millimeter deep.

When you have a 100 dollar pew pew, yes, close enough does work. Anything in a 9mm cartridge is at low enough pressures where any failure is just going to be annoying.

>>32490348

Just because a bullet is jacketed in copper doesn't mean it's made of diamond, you utter sperglord. Do you have any clue as to how jacketed bullets engage rifling in the first place? Gasp, the metal warps and grabs the grooves! .003 inch is not at all difficult for a bullet to expand to, especially with the soft lead face being the ass end, like I fucking said. Do you have any grasp of metallurgy, Mr. Gun shop employee?

Furthermore, has op said anything about your fantasy right-wing-death-squads? Fucking no. Did you even read the original post? Cam you even read? Are you just spouting reactionary "facts" while being unable to understand basic physics?
>>
>>32490435
Does it make any sense at all to your peanut brain that the page is less than a month old? You try designing and building a semi automatic rifle for less than 100 dollars in 2 weeks.

Go on, I'm waiting.
>>
>>32485138

I actually dug a little and that was all I could find.

>>32485191

" guns of WW2 that was designed to be as cheap and easy to make as possible"

You are taking a minimalist observation there. If you have thousands of people who will literally work for food rations, free utilities, metal stamping machines, room sized lathes, on and on; anything is cheap and easy.

They designed them to be fast as possible to produce with their resources, not fast as possible for anyone to produce. Is this making sense? I totally hear what you are saying but I would ask you to consider the point I'm making.

>>32485368

The rail will have a groove inside of it lengthways to use as an ironsight in the event you don't put an optic on it...which you should..because I'm not paying for ironsights.

The gun comes with: (1) fun.

>>32485486

Very astute point Breeki, that is the other side of it that people aren't seeming to get.

I am making something new. Everything other than the FCG is a concept used before me, but I've arranged them in a way that I'm completely confident has never been done; and that make it new. The fact that I can patent that....good for me lol

>>32485578

>the only Pistol caliber that can pierce vests

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FN_5.7%C3%9728mm

Pls go.

>>32486098

People are serious with that shit.

>"Oh hey, can you chamber in this super obscure meme cartridge from times past? No I don't want to pay for custom work!"
>>
File: aussie.jpg (60KB, 245x206px) Image search: [Google]
aussie.jpg
60KB, 245x206px
>>32486142

Whenever I get a package of plain M&Ms, I make it my duty to continue the strength and robustness of the candy as a species. To this end, I hold M&M duels. Taking two candies between my thumb and forefinger, I apply pressure, squeezing them together until one of them cracks and splinters. That is the “loser,” and I eat the inferior one immediately. The winner gets to go another round. I have found that, in general, the brown and red M&Ms are tougher, and the newer blue ones are genetically inferior. I have hypothesized that the blue M&Ms as a race cannot survive long in the intense theater of competition that is the modern candy and snack-food world. Occasionally I will get a mutation, a candy that is misshapen, or pointier, or flatter than the rest. Almost invariably this proves to be a weakness, but on very rare occasions it gives the candy extra strength. In this way, the species continues to adapt to its environment. When I reach the end of the pack, I am left with one M&M, the strongest of the herd. Since it would make no sense to eat this one as well, I pack it neatly in an envelope and send it to M&M Mars, A Division of Mars, Inc., Hackettstown, NJ 17840-1503 U.S.A., along with a 3×5 card reading, “Please use this M&M for breeding purposes.” This week they wrote back to thank me, and sent me a coupon for a free 1/2 pound bag of plain M&Ms. I consider this “grant money.” I have set aside the weekend for a grand tournament. From a field of hundreds, we will discover the True Champion. There can be only one.

>>32486165

Check the Facebook page in about 10 minutes. Then continue shitposting because you will anyways.
>>
>>32486179

"you're really not a special snowflake"

When did I ever, at any point, say that I'm a special snowflake? I'm waiting on that one.

I don't think I'm better than you, but you apparently do judging from how triggered you are getting that I don't feel the need to compensate a group of people for giving me feedback on something I'm producing for all of us at an insanely low price.

That's called voluntary association, prick.

So I guess to summarize; Due to your piss poor attitude, now I do think I'm better than you. Any questions?

>>32486218

I'm not doing the CAD for this. The person I have doing the CAD for this (Ace), is extremely talented & I'm lucky to have helping me, just like the other member of my team. Would a special snowflake say something like that and mean it? Probably not.

That rendering is 1:1 with perfect dimension, of something that...again...exists in real life. Suck it.

>>32486562

As opposed to a single giant block of text?

Gay.

>>32486600
>>32486672
Thank you for providing this information. I never saw your MSpaint drawing, are you sure you posted it?

That's really cool, I've taken it into consideration and made a few changes actually. Really, thanks for taking the time.

>>32486899

What do you mean, "hook on," like, assemble?

>>32486944

"Show us a completed hardest to machine part of the design"

You have just expressly demonstrated to me that you don't understand the point of the project. None of the parts are supposed to be difficult to machine. That has nothing to do with the thought and intention that went into it.

That being said, check the Facebook page at 2ish, when I'm done replying.

>>32487085

And things I've demonstrated. Next.

>>32487100

That would be a very low bar, not a high bar. You used the term incorrectly, you wouldn't have a high bar for the easiest.

>>32487981

Speed bump back at ya

>>32488037

Yes, all of those things and more. Come with me, and you'll see, a world of pure imagination.
>>
>>32491180
You cut a rod?
>>
>>32488884

There have been plenty

>>32489028

>"doable but fucking retarded single shot pipe gun?"

Lmao, this is a good troll, I like it.

>"goal of making a mass producible semi auto 5.56 rifle"

Yeah, that is coming along at light speed my dude. I started the build 10 days ago and honestly the time until completion is looking like a few weeks, not a few months like originally thought.

>"for the right wing deathsquads"

I don't know what a "right wing death squad" is; but it sounds illegal, antisemitic, and not to mention downright scary.

Now, why do these RWDS' that you speak of need 5.56mm? Surely 9mm can make it Mac Tonight?

>>32489595
>>32490116

Feel free to shoot me an email. I am super finnicky about doing anything I'm not 100% sure is legal; so I would need to make sure you are allowed to donate at this stage in the process; but I'm sure it could be done.

If you are looking to donate, or invest; please do get ahold of me, I'm very accommodating and could effectively use the funding.

>>32489908

Yeah I was going to say, wtf lol

>>32490171

Give this man a medal.

" no prospects in life beyond selling blacks their gun food "

Fucking dead lmaooooo

>>32490221

Nice one liner? That was gayer than your father when mom isn't around.

>>32490235

Reading is hard for some people.

>>32490316

>"for right wing deathsquad use"

Guys, can we knock off all of this "Right Wing Death Squad" talk?

I don't know what that's all about but I'm applying for an FFL and I don't want to be associated with that meme.

I don't want to turn into Sam "He Can't Keep Getting Away With It," Hyde. No bueno.

Btw, you are correct in what you are saying, that doesn't make the premise of your point correct.

>>32490348

"do you understand how extractors work?"

You just instantly lost credibility.

> Implying you need an extractor. Kek.

>>32490435

Check it again, fag.

>>32490442

Read the OP, I assume you are trolling.
>>
>>32490462

No it won't. The Natural order is leftists sitting down and shutting up like they love to do as long as it's coming from Soros & friends.

>>32490471

More sense coming from who I think it's coming from.

> "has op said anything about your fantasy right-wing-death-squads?"

Yeah I can see this taking a bad turn, I've said nothing about this and people have said it one more than one thread.

>>32490496

Tomorrow I will be posting a big update, yet people bitch.

"Daddy I want a golden goose, and I want it now!"

Anything for you, Veruka, Sweetheart.

>>32491877

It's a project update page. So I'm...updating the followers. But you would find a way to bitch either way.
>>
>>32491180
no I used it correctly, all of /k/ is easy to troll. PLG has worked hard to become the easiest to troll. It's harder to be more easily trolled then the patch thread or ARG
>>
File: right wing safety squad pepe.png (957KB, 680x881px) Image search: [Google]
right wing safety squad pepe.png
957KB, 680x881px
>>32491958
a useful tool for right wing safety squads. Not death squads

Also if you are scared of the RWDS meme, maybe don't pick a popular "hate symbol" the grinch holding a gun as your logo
>>
>>32492039

Bar is another word for standard.

If PLG has a high bar for trolling, it would make it the most difficult for trolling. I understand the way you used it, but it none the less is an incorrect way to say that.

Reminds me of when people use the term "xyz was all but xyz," almost no one I've ever met can use it correctly.
>>
File: 1481812749534[1].png (137KB, 1363x1470px) Image search: [Google]
1481812749534[1].png
137KB, 1363x1470px
>>32492055

Ooohhhh, ok, that makes more sense. It's a perfect safety tool for investigating dilapidated buildings where criminals, gang bangers, and drug addicts could be lurking.

You are right.
>>
>>32492093
Do you have an idea for when they'll be available?
>>
>>32492093
What's the joke with the caltrops again?
>>
File: AR7 trigger group.jpg (81KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
AR7 trigger group.jpg
81KB, 1000x750px
>>32491180
>What do you mean, "hook on," like, assemble?

Yeah, when you assemble it, you have to hook the spring on both sides of a little freefloating pin that you put into a hole in the rear of the trigger, but it really likes to fall through the hole as you try to hook on the left side of the spring. It's frustrating.
>>
>>32490471
You don't know how rifling works you retard. Stop replying to trumptard bait and making /plg/ look like trash.

The lands in the rifling are sub-caliber, the bullet doesn't expand into the grooves, it's already the right diameter. The lands engage the bullet, not the other way round.
>>
>>32493179

I can't give you a definite answer, but it's looking sooner than later, which is becoming a reoccurring theme.

For instance, I allotted 3 months for the prototype, which I was going to start building 3 week from now. That was 12 days ago, and I'm at least halfway to a working prototype.

So while I can't give you an exact answer, I think you will be pleasantly surprised.

>>32493211

I noticed that, I thought they were caltrops or jacks; I think it's a reference to the libshit trend of playing with children's toys, coloring books, etc.

>>32493331

Ah.

>>32493422

Copper & Lead = soft
Steel = hard

"The lands engage the bullet, not the other way round."

So you don't think the several thousand pounds on the back end of a bullet contribute to it's ability to seal, i.e. not the other way around?

/K/.
>>
File: Enfield Rifling _Medium_.jpg (32KB, 800x444px) Image search: [Google]
Enfield Rifling _Medium_.jpg
32KB, 800x444px
>>32490471
>>32493422
>>32494585

The metal that is swaged by the lands needs somewhere to flow into. Otherwise the pressure will spike significantly. At best, the bullet will end up elongating as it travels through the barrel. At worst, the barrel will rupture.
>>
File: Rifling.png (130KB, 836x831px) Image search: [Google]
Rifling.png
130KB, 836x831px
>>32494932

Pic is the rifling sketch for my 9x19 carbine barrel. I made it based on the design for the Enfield rifling in the previous pic. The lands are at a diameter of .346" with the grooves .005" deeper.

Alignment of all the features was done through making extension lines for the cuts that are all tangent to a single (which came out to just under .107" once fully defined).
>>
File: Crown.png (138KB, 762x727px) Image search: [Google]
Crown.png
138KB, 762x727px
>>32495005

The crown currently has a 1/16" chamfer which I'm not married to, but the rifling looks pretty good.
>>
>>32478377
It think it would be a good idea to include a a FAQ in k/ language.
List that the gun was designed for, what it can do, what it can't do.
Explain that the basic safety and options are minial to getting a workable firearm , expidiently cheap.
It's a mem gun, not the end all, be all of firearms at most manufacturers strive.
Basically have Sgt. Hulka word the damn thing for common folk.
Throw together a basic web page to dispel misinformation.
List possible upgrades and options.

Up sell some giggle features for higher end models for those with big cards. There are a few electroplaters like me who turn out a few shiny, pretty models. For a fee.

I'm still pissed at my Ruger 10/22 jamo-matic. I am going to cannibalize the thing and make a real non jam semi .22 that feed and ejects straight into to a revolving cylinder. None of this kicking rounds from a mag at some 40-60 degree screwy angle hoping it will make it into the chamber/barrel.

Do consider making a LLC so you are not personally sued for some idiot doing themselves in the most stupid way.
I heard Nevada and Delaware have good business protection laws.
>>
>>32491028
KEK, That is funny.

What if your champion M&M is just solid shell? Have you x-rayed it to see the chocolate in the middle? Is there ASTM test for this?
>>
File: serbian airforce.jpg (28KB, 700x632px) Image search: [Google]
serbian airforce.jpg
28KB, 700x632px
would this be cheaper than a helium bag I can mail to my enemies and tell them to kill themselves
>>
Not sure if you know about electrochemical rifling, but I found some videos of a guy showing off his home build of an electrochemical rifler.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZeOwa28Au5E
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixwAVj9fCoA
>>
>>32494932

No one disagrees with you that a path is needed for the energy to flow; or big boom.

>>32495005

Very nice. You clearly put a lot of thought into that. I'm glad I don't lol, not to be snarky; I'm just not sure if I would actually get anything done with that level of detail involved. In life or otherwise. Power to you. Any pictures of your build?

>>32495042

Well you are the one who picked it? What are your other choices?
>>
>>32495719

"It think it would be a good idea to include a a FAQ in k/ language."

I'm a /pol/ack, so I don't know /k/ memes as well as most of you guys. I've picked up a few though, I like them; as I'm taking a break from /pol/. The average age / maturity level in there has taken a huge dive. It's 17 year old kids from Reddit who are just in absolute ecstasy that they can say naughty racial slurs. Sigh. But I digress.

"It's a mem gun, not the end all, be all of firearms at most manufacturers strive."

I think it is the end all be all for it's purpose. I know what you meant but that's a vague thing to say lol

"Explain that the basic safety and options are minial to getting a workable firearm , expidiently cheap."

Yeah, that makes sense.

"Basically have Sgt. Hulka word the damn thing for common folk"

I forgot what movie this was from so I ended up going on a 4 hour war movie Youtube clip binge. Thanks, Obama.

"Throw together a basic web page to dispel misinformation."

I would love to but I am broke I'm a turbo-jew and could never justify spending 10/month on webhosting. I guess maybe I can incorporate this into my FB page, I wonder if they have a function for this.

"List possible upgrades and options."

Options are getting an optic for 20 dollars, getting mags for 20 dollars. Those are your options.

"Up sell some giggle features for higher end models for those with big cards"

This has always been the plan. I've had people want racist depictions on their stocks, which I will do but for a fee. Because I will have to negotiate with the burner because they will probably not want to be associated with Right Wing Safety Squads.

"I'm still pissed at my Ruger 10/22 jamo-matic. I am going to cannibalize the thing and make a real non jam semi .22 that feed and ejects straight into to a revolving cylinder. None of this kicking rounds from a mag at some 40-60 degree screwy angle hoping it will make it into the chamber/barrel."

Are you the guy who did that thing?
>>
>>32495719

Con't

I loved that idea, I've always wanted to see something like that if you are who I think you are.

"Do consider making a LLC so you are not personally sued"

I am, it's cheap as fuck.
>>
>>32496382

That is copy pasta.

>>32497228

Exit bags are for pussies.

>>32499537

I have heard of it but I unfortunately would not be able to do that because of parameters of the barrel blanks :/.

That's pretty cool though.
>>
File: 1483176178388.png (2MB, 1160x717px) Image search: [Google]
1483176178388.png
2MB, 1160x717px
Short demo video of Bolt Carrier Group in motion on the facebook page:

Like that shit while you are at it.

Do it, faggots.
>>
>>32471138
Will the first 100 New York legal stocks be made off wood too?
>>
>>32471138
>This apparent troll is getting pretty elaborate, wouldn't you say?
No, lol. Prove this works even in Inventor.
>>
>>32472275
I'll tell you, it isn't clever. They're planning on chemically etching them LOL. It """""worked"""""" because some retard managed to get 5 thou """"rifling"""" (nice huge as fuck lands guy) in some home depot tube stock.
>>
>>32501415
>Are you the guy who did that thing?
No, not yet, I got paper plans and some ideas to tinker with.
My idea is two rods at the rear of the receiver where a cylinder with three chambers rotate. One rod feeds the next round in before rotation to the firing battery position. The other rod ejects the spent round (or clean the residue from caseless-like round).
The whole receiver blows backward against the magazine in a slide to strip and eject rounds at the same time.
The cylinder rotates on a zig zag that is going to be a bitch to machine, but a 3d printed collar would be easier on the steel cylinder.
Toss in a few springs to push the cylinder forward to gas seal against the barrel like the 1895 Mosin Nagant revolver sorta.
The advantage is that you can just change the cylinder and barrel for different calibers.
In the case of .22LR make the cylinder long enough to accommodate up to WMR or longer sizes.
I really want to experiment with longer rounds/faster powders within pressure limits.

The 3D printed, bullpupish design of the stock holding the magazine can be changed with inserts.

As far as the FAQ, just keep it real like you are now.
>>
>>32502323

Wow you're so smart dude. How did you possibly know how secret plan the whole time? You should cap your post so you can brag about how right you are later!
>>
File: warguy_nukes.gif (1MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
warguy_nukes.gif
1MB, 480x270px
>>32503421
When the three cylinder device rotates, it is only using 1/3 of the time being spent firing, giving the cylinder time to cool down. So even if you are firing caseless , or caseless-like(to be named).
Stilll, every time you pull the trigger, you get a bang, and it should spool up to a decent rpm based on the recoil travel time(1.5"-2" ?)

I am not that far right, but are you using the same trip on /pol? I hardly delve into there.
Politics shouldn't matter when it comes to self defense, it's an equal opportunity to use your RIGHTS.
However, be careful of pissing off a chunk of the buyers who can afford one because of slanted sayings. Just having an icon of "liberal tears lube in stock" is enough to send them packing.
Then again, fuckem, if they are that stupid to see the value of the deal.
>>
>>32503466
What are you talking about? They've been posting about it.
>>
>>32503421
>He doesn't know what a cam is
Please stop playing engineer before you hurt someone.
>>
>>32502323

Might as well, get really intricate, and drop the whole barrel in electroless nickel solution, and harden it against corrosion for a long, long time.
It fucking takes 1500+ F heat and live steam to start corroding nickel.

Even getting the charge wire down the barrel to get a peeeeerty , shiiiiny, finish is not that hard using regular plating with a few cheap ass D-Cells from Walmart.
Showing off a bright, shiny, heavy .0001" of nickel inside the barrel to your friends is bragging right fun.
"My gun is cleaner than yours will ever be, it's thinner, lighter, sexier. It used as a wood chock for Hitler's escape plane.." -nyan nyan typical mall ninja shit.
>>
>>32503513

Pepe never ever posted that faggot
>>
>>32503743
Is he not with that faggot ass VSS project for retards?
>>
>>32503750

You're an absolute idiot. You're grasping at straws that aren't even there.
>>
>>32503771
So yes. He did say that, then. He said it in the thread where me and a few other engineers lambasted a different retard for thinking he can take a random model meant for animations and make a working firearm from it.
>>
>>32503794

I'm sure Pepe will chime in shortly to tell you that he never said he was going to chemically etch rifling.
>>
>>32503750
No, as far as I can tell he's not.
>>
>>32503852
Oh so he's just another retard with the exact goals (that retarded 100 dollar BOM cost) as the other retards.
>>
>>32503910
I guess so, unless I'm misinterpreting 'faggot ass VSS project for retards'. You seem mad.
>>
>>32503950
I'm not mad at all, you people who believe in this garbage and gave them money should be mad. I'm just mocking them for pretending they know what they're doing.
>>
File: 9x19 chamber support.png (66KB, 778x831px) Image search: [Google]
9x19 chamber support.png
66KB, 778x831px
>>32501409
>I'm just not sure if I would actually get anything done with that level of detail involved.
To be fair, the project hasn't moved forward in a while.

>Any pictures of your build?
I'll post pics once the trigger group is in there and the lever mechanism is more fleshed out. In the meantime, have a pic of the breech end of the mechanism. I made sure the centerline of the round is pointed directly towards the center of the breech with as short a distance to travel as possible.

>Well you are the one who picked it? What are your other choices?
I might reduce the size a bit later. I haven't threaded the end of the barrel, so I'll see how much "meat" there is from the minor diameter to the rifling's grooves.
>>
what kind of grips will this thing accept?
>>
>>32504088
Furniture he made from 2x4s with a hack saw.
Thread posts: 177
Thread images: 35

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.