[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>the S will never HTF

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 13

>the S will never HTF
>>
Good.

Go to Somalia if you want chaos so badly. Oh wait, you won't because you'd die like a bitch. Just like you would if SHTF anywhere and you were out being a retard.
>>
>>32465364
Not with that attitude it won't. Be the change you want to see in the world.
>>
Living in the country must be boring as hell judging by how much time conservatives spend fantasizing about getting to murder everyone
>>
File: 1424622003066.jpg (84KB, 540x405px) Image search: [Google]
1424622003066.jpg
84KB, 540x405px
>>
>>32465364
it will, but possibly not in your lifetime
>>
File: bishopsgatebombing.jpg (199KB, 699x507px) Image search: [Google]
bishopsgatebombing.jpg
199KB, 699x507px
>>32465398
>>
you could always pull your pants down and take a shit standing.
>>
Depends on what kinda of fecal matter you are talking about:
>Complete societal collapse
Practically impossible
>Civil war
Rather unlikely
>Economic collapse
Possible but would most likely be a temporary event. Most likely caused by a major city being decimated by some natural disaster
>Long term disruption of vital services (water/power/food logistics)
Possible and most likely caused by a natural disaster. Also temporary, but could be extremely long lived if you live in the shadow of a major city.
>Zombie apocalypse
Not happening

If you prep for society to collapse, you are really wasting your time.
If you prep to lose power for a month or so, I don't think that is a waste of time.
If you prepare for a zombie apocalypse, KYS!
>>
>>32465691
>tfw complete societal collapse is the S that they want to HTF
>>
>>32465691
>Complete societal collapse
Practically impossible

Absolutely impossible, this could never happen on a global scale

The only global catastrophe that could affect the entire human race would be an extinction event that wipes out all human life, meteor, huge solar flare, tear in atmosphere etc, disruption of magnetic field etc
>>
File: stop replicating.jpg (42KB, 496x514px) Image search: [Google]
stop replicating.jpg
42KB, 496x514px
>>32465364
Yeah, you're sad now.
If it really happened, you'd be begging and pleading for things to go back to normal.
>>
>>32465364
>t. Everyone before the SHTF

I forget who said it, but there's a saying along the lines of "history is full of wars that were never supposed to happen". I'm sure SHTF is the same way. Hurricane Katrina was never supposed to sink New Orleans.
>>
>>32465691
This honestly. Besides I don't know why you'd WANT any of these to happen. My father went through the whole civil war SHTF when he was young and it was by no means fun. Unless your idea of a good time is permanently losing the life and home you built for yourself and being forced to start over with nothing and watching your friends, family, and neighbors suffer the same fate.
>>
Thank goodness.
In all seriousness though I can see another great depression happening.
>>
>>32465364
I'm afraid with recent politics, we're entering a Golden Age of Trump.
>>
>>32465364
Oh course it will with drumpf in the whitehouse
>>
File: 1454630881402.jpg (7KB, 250x233px) Image search: [Google]
1454630881402.jpg
7KB, 250x233px
>>32466354
>>32466484
>how that dumbcuck feels now that xe realizes what xe's gotten xirself into
>>
>>32465691
global pandemic?
significant nuclear exchange?
asteroid impact?

>>32466124
there could very easily be a sweet spot between total extinction and complete collapse of society.
>>
>>32465691
>civil war rather unlikely
LEL! you keep telling yourself that
>>
History tells us nothing will happen but...The liberals have become sore losers and on top of that, are not going to stop until they do the fallowing:

Immigrate as many people as possible to increase voters who never had a Constitution this won't care about preserving it.

Push more gun laws down our throats until confiscations. Look guys...This is our fault gun laws are this bad. The left fear nothing to obtain their EU trendy fads. One trend that continues is the right rolling over. All we do is use words, and ideology that sounds sweet, nice, and makes us feel like we're taking the high road. The left doesn't care and in the end will lie until they disarm all of America. Confiscation will happen. Are you just going to keep talking shit when it does?

Even now, trumps victory could result in violence brought on by the left.

Shtf scenario has been slowly escalating to whatever will unfold in the near future? Distant future?
>>
File: Federal_Debt.png (7KB, 481x289px) Image search: [Google]
Federal_Debt.png
7KB, 481x289px
>>32465364
Soon, brother. Soon.
>>
go back to >>>/v/
>>
>>32465364
You're a retard. If I realized the world was ending I would just kill myself.

Guns are for short term disruptions of society when the power goes out or the big earthquake/hurricane/whatever hits or a city starts rioting.

I for one go to bed hoping that I will never need my rifles for anything but making small groups.
>>
>>32468779
>not adjusted for inflation

PennGillette.jpg
>>
>>32468807
Nice job, quieter.
>>
>>32468656
>The liberals have become sore losers

I hope you are not a republican, because republicans have been freaking out over Obama being president for 8 years, trying to delegitimize him every step of the way (birtherism, and the politicians being obstructionist as fuck in congress.

So its fairly poetic that the guy that championed birtherism, didn't win the popular vote, is plagued by rumors that the Russians helped him win, and has several conflict of interest issues regarding his Hotels and foreign governments.

Its almost like the guy people feared Obama was, is the guy they voted in to replace Obama. Pure Pottery.
>>
>>32468779
money is an abstract idea. none of that means shit
>>
File: enlightened.jpg (197KB, 3000x1688px) Image search: [Google]
enlightened.jpg
197KB, 3000x1688px
>>32469129
>>
>>32468779
Soon what? No government can default on a debt in a currency it controls.
>>
>>32469013
So are you a Democrat gun owner or just a troll?

I vote Republican. I wish I could give my vote to Democrats but I'm a singular issue voter.

Your argument just screams troll, pol, libtard, ect. Bitter trump won? Look, this whole election was a shit show. Hillary was a war machine. I think Russia totally helped with the DNC hack but you want fucking poetry then smart ass? Defend the Democrats and attack Russia all you want. The Clinton's, the DNC, did nothing but fuck themselves and Bernie Sanders over. Blame everything on Republicans trying to be sore losers and discredit Obama for 8 years, because you know... Everything that man did was not a pain in America's ass! Gonna defend obongo care too?

Go move to the UK asshole.
>>
>>32469406
The economy is fucked on many different levels, this is one of them. As soon as people (corporations) realize the jig is up with bonds...SHTF.
>>
>>32469406
>yfw the federal reserve is a private entity
>>
>>32466268
if you have nothing to start with except guns and memes, a situation like that is a way to be somebody and get things done, and a lot of people think the risk would make them take things more seriously and be the best they can be
that's my theory on it anyway
>>
File: 1476971003232.jpg (44KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1476971003232.jpg
44KB, 409x409px
>>32465364
I believe it will eventually happen, though it's not something that I get excited about. I have supplies prepared in case there's any situation where normal life is disrupted.

>inb4 lel ur a dumb prepper
having supplies and equipment around can be super useful
>Hurricane Sandy fucks my area's shit up
>no power for a week
>I'm comfy as fuck with my generator and food stocks
>all my unprepared friends come to my place to take showers and play Star Wars Battlefront II in my spacious, air-conditioned basement while the normies suffer in the sweltering heat
>mfw
>>
>>32468779
national debt, like age, is just a number
especially when it's owed by the most powerful country on Earth
>>
>>32469528

Oh, I'm not defending the democrats. I'm just pointing out that Trump has far more illegitimacy issues than Obama did.

Calling the democrats crybabies when they very well should be upset is the same tier as gun grabbers telling gun owners that they are paranoid and there's no reason to be gun owners.
>>
>>32469528
you're missing almost every single point
the main point is they're reacting like you were so you have no ground to stand on being all doom and gloom
your guy fucking won, against all odds and alleged cheating, and you're still angry and worried
get a hold of yourself, man
>>
>>32465364
"never" is a long time, and various things in the last few years should've shown everyone "never" can end in our lifetimes
that said, I doubt we'll ever see major societal collapse or total infrastructure collapse on a scale larger than, say, the eastern seaboard
>>
>>32469787
My original argument was, and not very clear then, that liberals are out of control.

Despite hypothetical scenarios, those crazy fuckers tend to go to far. Protesting turning into vandalizing is a great example of what could happen to a trump supporter. The ill-tempered nature of liberals is what I believe will ultimately make gun owners truly fed up.

To keep this thread on topic, I'm glad I carry more than ever when I travel to liberal towns. I have stickers on my truck that mark me as a gun owner. Yes, I'm stupid for doing that but fucking shit I shouldn't have to worry about expressing myself. Ironic huh? The left is all about that.
>>
>>32469816
My argument was related to his reply. This is a gun thread/board and it looked very trollish and anti gun.
>>
>>32469727
You should sell ur services for Sex in that senero.
Nothing is a bigger turn on, than women who are desperat with no other alternatives.
>>
>>32469013
Wasn't the whole birther thing started by Hillary's camp?
>>
File: TrumpIvanka4.jpg (330KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
TrumpIvanka4.jpg
330KB, 1024x1024px
>>32465432
>fantasizing about getting to murder degenerates
ftfy
>>
>>32465691
Prepping for a Za is what the gov recommends because it covers all bases.
>>
>>32470861

Uh, no.

For example, Trump doing that birther thing back when it was Obama VS Romney. Hell, birtherism may have gone all the back to Obama VS McCain.
>>
>>32466194
Not the Op but I lived in a place as bad as Detroit. Over an hour response time for police to come (if they did at all,) gunshots through the night, muggings and rape in my neighborhood on a weekly basis, drug addicts that bought a few blocks over but lived in my building, knowing where you can and can't walk and what colors you couldn't wear.

Worst thing was I am white living where I did. Constant fear of getting shot in a gang initiation or shot/stabbed by a junkie. If Shtf it would just be like old times, except comfy. I wouldn't be in niggerland. I would have gear and guns. I would be with my military friends. It would be absolute freedom.
>>
>>32465691
Literally this
>>
>>32470908
I thought I read somewhere that one of Hillary's staff had started the rumor in 2007 but was let go. I can't find the source atm.

Thanks for the info.
>>
>>32465691
this sounds sensible enough. People will fall for it every time and the zombies win
>>
RESPOND TO MY THREAD REEEEEE
>>
>>32465691
t. a zombie
>>
>>32465364
take a look at the world outside of the west: where s pends a lot on time flying around after a kinetic interaction with the F. Or almost all of human history outside the last 60 years in the west.
>>32465691
A killer-Flu a la 1918/9 is very possible: some very smart idiot mutated H5N1 to be airborne and more drug-resistant. It kills about a third of the folk who get it. Imagine the world a year after it gets out of that lab in rotterdam. This info about it is publicly available so if IS ever do want to get theri finger out then they have support in Leiden which is the next city over (a lot of jihadis came from there).
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (87KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
87KB, 1280x720px
There will be more chimpouts soon.

Might be open season on libtards

https://twitter.com/hashtag/ungovernable
>>
>>32472510
>one third

that isn't nearly enough to fix overpopulation or shifting demographics
>>
>>32470861
trying to imagine what it would be like to be so retarded that I ate up every dumb meme
>>
>>32465691
>Civil War
>Rather Unlikely

Not at the fucking rate the liberals are race baiting. We're gonna have the Fourth Reich in a hot minute.
>>
>>32472766
The events that are happening now are similar to the events that happen 50-100 years before civil wars
>>
File: tmp_3511-1465208667714457784537.jpg (91KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_3511-1465208667714457784537.jpg
91KB, 500x667px
>>32465364
>the s will never htf
>>
Looks like we are more headed for a slow collapse. The good news is that the safety and quality of our roads will deteriorate and we might get shit like this soon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdr-f3MZgqo
>>
File: Currencies in history.jpg (88KB, 812x572px) Image search: [Google]
Currencies in history.jpg
88KB, 812x572px
>>32469733
>said every major world power throughout history
>>
>>32473126
B-b-but this time it's different m-kay
>>
>>32473126
So what about China owing trillions to the west then? Does that not count?
>>
>>32473126
If this always happens why get so worried about it? Why try so hard to delay the inevitable?
>>
File: 1480140580619.jpg (238KB, 960x530px) Image search: [Google]
1480140580619.jpg
238KB, 960x530px
>>32475666
Who says I'm worried or trying to delay it?

The sooner it happens the better.
>>
>>32470908
Uh, wat? How old are you?

The 2008 Dem primary was a no holds barred streetfight, Hill did literally everything she could to tear down Barack. Of course, the more she shat on him the better he looked. I learned to fear and loathe Hillary when I was a slightly-left-leaning centerist independent sophomore on a wildly leftist college campus.

The birther scandal was absolutely the work of Hillary, and its association with the "ignorant racist asshole teabaggers" was a deft maneuver by the left-leaning media.
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.