[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't you like molon labe? I think it's pretty sick.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_4855.jpg (77KB, 1000x1107px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4855.jpg
77KB, 1000x1107px
Why don't you like molon labe? I think it's pretty sick.
>>
>>32465040
Because you know the people saying it don't understand a word of Greek. They're like weeaboos who watch subtitled anime and pretend they're interested in the plot rather than the underage schoolgirls.
>>
>>32465079
Oh. See I actually like classical history and warfare.
>>
It has nothing to do with civilian weapon ownership.
>>
File: punisher-logo.png (23KB, 1023x1023px) Image search: [Google]
punisher-logo.png
23KB, 1023x1023px
those same people probably have this on their clothing or guns
>>
File: IMG_20160509_194104.jpg (540KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160509_194104.jpg
540KB, 1536x2048px
>>32465040
Old saying from a dead language.

Old Greek, or Latin. Still it's a part of our history, and I've participated in the charade.
>>
File: 1-argos-panoply.jpg (161KB, 450x1029px) Image search: [Google]
1-argos-panoply.jpg
161KB, 450x1029px
>>32465040
spartan society was created to make the leisured aristocrats powerless and loyal to the state. That's really its primary goal. And it succeeded for a good while.

Battle of champions where 300 spartans fought 300 argives to the death basically proves there's is literally nothing special about spartans other than propaganda. Result was 2 argive survivors and 1 mortally wounded spartan. Sparta cheats and tries to claim victory.

Spartan society was pretty commie in that you couldn't have money but only iron bars (useless outside of sparta).

Everything cool about sparta is manufactured.
>>
>>32465040
>>32465422
>>32465920
America already has its own version of that, pic related is one of those.
>>
the fat middle aged loser from city code enforcement has one on his truck, enough said
>>
>>32465040
i do like the phrase, it's just i always see fat neckbeard types with it tattooed or on their clothes or cars and because of that, it's really cringey to me.
>>
>>32469030
Yeah I feel the same way about don't tread on me
>>
>>32465354
>It has nothing to do with civilian weapon ownership.
This. The Spartiates were a minority elite. Meanwhile any Helot caught with a weapon would be killed, that is if he didn't get killed for some other reason or just because a Spartiate felt like it. The Spartans were Dianne Feinstein.

Besides Western intellectual history descends from Athens, not Lacedaemonia
>>
File: 1461446855030.jpg (18KB, 500x366px) Image search: [Google]
1461446855030.jpg
18KB, 500x366px
>be the type of person who is worried about weapon confiscation/being on a list of gun owners
>advertise to the world that you have guns by plastering gadsden flag/moldy labia shit all over your clothing, vehicle, and skin
Shaking my head to be honest, family
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.