[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New Jersey question i already have my license and 1 pistol. i

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: cust_bg_827_1365698583569.jpg (157KB, 1155x768px) Image search: [Google]
cust_bg_827_1365698583569.jpg
157KB, 1155x768px
New Jersey question i already have my license and 1 pistol. i now plan to buy another pistol so i know i need a new permit. my question is do i need to fill out that form with the 2 references again or is it just a matter of going to the station and paying for a permit?
>>
>>32463617
you.. need a permit to buy a pistol..?
>>
PA isn't that far away m8.
>>
>>32463635
>>32463631
yes you need a permit PER pistol. rifles & shotguns no need.

also i'm to poor to move
>>
>>32463617
Depends on your town and how long it was since your last pistol purchase. My town says you need to go through the whole shebang again if I take more than two years to buy another pistol.

Technically the state law preempts municipalities from making things more restrictive than the state law but it is completely unenforced as is the 30 day max turnaround.
>>
>>32463791
i received my license and original permit around September so it hasn't been that long
>>
>>32463824
Like I said depends on your town. Your town may require the whole process again anyway. The only way to find out is to ask your police department.
>>
Your purchase permits expire after 90 days unless you renew them (for 2 bucks each).
If they expire u gotta do the whoollleeee references shebang again. Sorry anon. It's worth getting Atleast 2 and renewing them over and over. Depending on your local pd you may or may not be allowed to reuse references.

t. Former resident of the People's Republic of New Jersey
>>
>>32463617
>>32463659
You write like a fucking retard.
>>
DO NOT COMPLY
>>
>>32463659
I make less than $10k a year, literal poverty, and I could afford to move. Stop making excuses and stop being a cuck. There's a lot less niggers and spics here in the keystone state too.
>>
>>32464228
Not really an option for handguns in NJ unless you find someone else who is not going to comply and the majority of them are just going to up and shoot you.

It's not like building an AR where the last the state knows is that you got a stripped receiver unless they raid you.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.