[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GSG MP40

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: ATI-MP40.jpg (15KB, 600x332px) Image search: [Google]
ATI-MP40.jpg
15KB, 600x332px
A local gun store is offering them for $500 and I have MP40 autism. Should I buy it or wait for something else?
>>
File: 1481442381236.jpg (52KB, 645x617px) Image search: [Google]
1481442381236.jpg
52KB, 645x617px
ja
>>
>>32460887
Aren't they releasing them in 9mm soon?
>>
>>32460921
supposedly, the 9mm are being sold as pistols though because import laws....although I would SBR the shit out of one
>>
>>32460887
I have seen them going for around $400, a little cheaper if used, if they are like the stg44/22s they are good rifles if a little overpriced. prices do appear to be coming down at this point so it would probably be better to wait until after Trump has taken office and (hopefully) relieved import restrictions so that more can be imported and prices dropped further.
>>
>>32461133
Did they ever give any kind of inclination as to when? I guess with the Republican gov maybe when I go to the range I can pretend to be a Nazi.
>>
>>32460887
>that fake can on the end
at least you can pretend you're playing insurgency
>>
>>32462595
It sure looks better than just a pipe coming out of the front sight post.
>>
>>32462581
you would get a baller ass 9mm carbine too.

oh wait, MP40 originally fired from an open bolt and this "reproduction" is complete bullshit and not the same weapon at all.
>>
File: 1455667901299.jpg (9KB, 545x240px) Image search: [Google]
1455667901299.jpg
9KB, 545x240px
>>32462640
Way to be a whiny bitch, any repro made is going to have to be setup in a different way from the original design if that original design does not comply with the market it is intended to be sold in. This would be the same if the repro was going to be a semi auto version of the sterling smg; they make it and it sells well enough to continue appearing in a number of shops so there is a market for it. The market is what dictates what will be produced and sold not your autism.
>>
>>32462640
As I stated I want a range toy. As much as I would love an actual mp40 clone I'm okay with this being the watered down safe space counterpart.
>>
>>32462807
>implying

Conversion of an open-bolt design to a closed-bolt design makes it an entirely different firearm in my eyes.
>>
>>32463733
good for you, snowflake
>>
>>32462847
I hate this term, "range toy".
>>
>>32462807
>any repro made is going to have to be setup in a different way from the original design if that original design does not comply with the market it is intended to be sold in.

That certainly doesn't excuse it.
Do not support abominations.
>>
>>32463786
>it's not an edc gun
>it's not really a "home defense" gun
>it's not a gun that most states would let you hunt with
>it's a gun to shoot the fuck out of soda cans/bottles and fruit
hence, range toy
>>
can someone tell me the difference between open and closed bolt? or why is it restricted. non american here
>>
>>32463930
open bolts are easier to convert into full auto
>>
>>32460887

To be honest, you should probably get a brand name high quality airsoft mp40 with good reviews. You'll get to shoot it more, even inside depending on what your house/garage is like, and even at your friends.

I'm not a big fan of 22 caliber replicas because theyll never feel enough like the real thing to me and I cant see myself using it anywhere other than occasionally at a range. A real MP40 would be different of course, even if it was just a safe queen.
>>
>>32464031

That and youll get a legal full auto toy to shoot cans with which would probably be the same target youd shoot with your 22.
>>
>>32463895
Why couldn't you use an MP-40 for home defense? I'm sure the guys in Stalingrad would say it's terrible for tight quarters
>>
File: url.png (8KB, 186x272px) Image search: [Google]
url.png
8KB, 186x272px
>>32460887
>closed rotating bolt
>Die Cast metal halves bolted together
>COD esq fake can bullshit
>Pull tab on magazine
>Still calling it an MP40

No OP, save your cash bro
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.