[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kel-Tec RDB

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: RDB.jpg (92KB, 660x334px) Image search: [Google]
RDB.jpg
92KB, 660x334px
What do you guys think of this? Nutnfancy seems to be jizzing his pants over it but it seems he is sort of a kel-tec shill. (not implying his opinion is accurate or not) but I am curios what is the opinion here.
>>
File: N6c3mBL.jpg (931KB, 2822x2117px) Image search: [Google]
N6c3mBL.jpg
931KB, 2822x2117px
>>32460497
It's pretty good. I still prefer my FS2000 though.
>>
>>32460531
What is the MSRP of the RDB vs the FS200? Genuinely curious and too drunk and lazy to look up if anyone knows it from the top of their head
>>
>>32460531
How does it feel in hand? Compared to say an AUG or Tavor?
>>
>>32460551
You can find a RDB for around $1100-1350. Fs2000 starts at $1700 and can go upwards of $3000 depending on the seller because they aren't imported anymore and likely never will be.
>>32460574
About the same, a little lighter and slimmer though.
>>
>>32460598
you got jewed as far as price goes. I sold the one we had for 949.99 to a good friend of mine. the dealer cost for one is around ~700 or so.

He has had one issue with it though, across roughly 2,000 rounds through it - one of the pins in his bolt carrier group broke while firing. not quite sure why. getting some more from lel-kek.
>>
>>32460669
Well, like many others I thought Hillary was gonna win. Still, $1200 is a fair price.
>>
>>32460598
How do the plastics feel? Kel-tec cheap, or better?
>>
>>32460695
certainly better than $1899 for an X95.
I, too, thought that hill-dawg was going to win.

In any case, I thought the RDB was a great gun while I had it in my care. Put a couple hundred rounds through it with nary a hiccup. If I had any beefs with the gun, it was how hot the handguard gets under some rapid fire and the locations of the mash hook attachment points / how terrible the out of the box sling is.
>>
>>32460497
That's not the gun he's talking about and he literally said he did not like a lot of shit they did

If you're all going to act like fucking idiots at least watch the god damn thing you're criticizing so you don't sound like a moron
>>
>>32460669
>>32460598
>>32460753

If this is the keltec thread I have a question. What are the odds of of the RFB falling to similar price as the RDB as time goes on? I've been thinking about an AR-10 but have been considering grabbing a bullpup for while now.
>>
I think kel tech has some cool stuff but it's just not durable enough for me to consider buying
>>
>>32461258
I've been considering getting one just to support their innovations and stuff when no one else is making stuff, also the sub 2k in .40 is super cheap.
>>
>>32461269
eh
I understand, but I don't have money to buy stuff to support people when I want a SCAR and Swarovski stuff
>>
I had the opportunity to shoot on at the FL /k/ meet. I think we got around 800 rounds through it before it became totally unusable and had to be completely disassembled before we could find the problem. I think it's a sweet shooter that feels good in the hand, but the controls are rather clumsy (if you've got big hands like me when you grip the rifle your wrist will be right against the magazine release, which makes accidental mag drops really easy, the lack of QD points or even regular sling swivels is really annoying, and the safety selector is a little weird) abnd the overly-exposed piston make it far from the most well-designed gun on the market.

I'd abide by the rule of Kel Tec with it: wait until the 2nd Generation before you buy one. They're a cool 5.56 bullpup, but they're not the best one on the market by a long shot, let alone the best 5.56 gun on the market.
>>
>>32460497
>but it seems he is sort of a kel-tec shill
mainly because he maintains a personal relationship with kel tec employees, so yeah when they bring out prototypes and shit hes gonna jizz all over em instead of shitting on them

realistically, its kel tec, if you buy it you should by now know full well that youre getting a product that could at any time for a number of reasons just randomly shit itself, or just never work (ala PMR30, which is a hunk of shit)

if you want an actual bullpup that is proven to work, AUG/Tavor are readily available, yeah they cost more, but id rather pay for the gun i know is going to work, and with both the AUG and Tavor you get the option to swap over to 9mm and the customization available for each is adequate whereas keltec aftermarket is horrid and might as well not even exist
>>
I'm waiting for the mdr even though I know it'll be twice the price.
>>
>>32460497
Is that a famas
>>
>>32461245
The RFB will never be as cheap as the RDB. It's more costly to make, and it's a higher quality firearm.

That said, I've seen them as low as $1400, which is much less than I paid for mine.
>>32461258
Congratulations, you have an opinion that isn't based on experience.
>>
>jewtube e-celebrities
reminder to report and hide
>>
>>32460497
Since youve obviously never watched any of his vids on keltec stuff, let me enlighten you.

EVERY SINGLE KELTEC EP, HE TRASH TALKS THEM. Literally first time the rfb is brought out he trash talks the keltec rep who brought it out because it wouldnt cycle. In his latest vid, new RDB survivalist looked good, then he ended the vid trash talking keltec about making a shitty handgun, and that the gun is cool but not to count on keltec to actually produce any.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.