[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This state is an insult to the 2nd ammendment

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 256
Thread images: 38

File: cuckfornia.png (70KB, 704x448px) Image search: [Google]
cuckfornia.png
70KB, 704x448px
>10 round magazine law
>bullet button
>"hurr durr assault weapons"
>firearm waiting period

The fucking legislation even proposed that all semi-automatic firearms will be illegal and confiscated. not to mention, the new proposal will make Californians get firearms licenses...
>>
dont forget, one of our city supervisors vehemently wants the Navy Blue Angels out of our city. He also hates American imperialism and the military.
>>
>>32460188
What the ever living fuck is going on in California? It seems to be a hot bed of degeneracy and hyper liberalism and vapid anti-american rhetoric.

Can California even survive without the surrounding states?
>>
>>32460229
no.
California and New York drive more debt than most other states combine.
>>
File: 1481697458639.jpg (128KB, 720x713px) Image search: [Google]
1481697458639.jpg
128KB, 720x713px
>bullet button
Not anymore. Now they're registered assault weapons or the damn gun pops wide open every time you change mags.
Don't forget the upcoming background checks on ammo sales.

>>32460229
No, the hellhole that is SoCal will dehydrate and wither without them. Without financial aid transsexual prisoners will no longer get free sex change operations. 3rd highest federal allotment per capita, behind DC and Alaska.
>>
File: LeMay.jpg (193KB, 600x739px) Image search: [Google]
LeMay.jpg
193KB, 600x739px
>>32460188
/k/ should learn necromancy in order to resurrect LeMay and Harris to obliterate California
>>
>>32460188
At this point I am just waiting to see how bad the laws in California get before the Supreme Court has to rule on them.
>>
File: IMG_5858.png (65KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5858.png
65KB, 800x533px
>>32460188
I'm assuming anyone with an affinity for firearms should avoid CA like the plague.
>>
>>32460229
What happened? They grouped together and started to groupthink and reproduce.
>>
>>32460188
I know, but worse still are the "muh states rights" idiots. The tenth amendment says, and I quote

>The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.
>or to the people

No state nor the feds can trample on your personal, constitutionally protected rights without due process of law.
>>
>>32460351
They are also spreading like a cancer to the surrounding states.
>>
>>32460188
>It's another /k/ gets mad at the most relevant state in the US episode

Flyover people have it so bad they continue to cling to their guns as their only positive, haaaa...
>>
>>32460360
You mean like the State's choice to allow queers to marry?

Remember when that was a thing?
>>
>>32460369
Kek, I hated how commiefornias did things before I even got into guns. They have a city that banned swearing for Christ's sake.
>>
>>32460369
Relevant to what? A list of the shittiest places to live?
>>
>>32460205
Blue Angels a shit.
Thunderbolts superior.
>>
>>32460392
Or how Berkley is a 'nuclear free' zone despite that Lawrence Livermore making bombs up in Mountain View.
>>
>>32460390
gay marriage doesn't really affect anyone's daily life unless they work for the DOL or something
commiefornia's gun restrictions affect the ability for any american to arm themselves effectively
>>
>>32460412
>most populated
>biggest economy
>Silicon Valley
>most progressive
>militarily strategic location

Stay mad flyover...
>>
>>32460430
>gay marriage doesn't really affect anyone's daily life
Careful. The same could be said about guns.

>gun ownership doesn't really matter as only police should have guns and since we outlawed them in a Supreme Court ruling it shouldn't affect anyone's daily life if they carry or not, unless you're a criminal
>>
>>32460451
gay marriage only affects the few people that are gay
gun restrictions affect anyone that wants to arm themselves
>>
>>32460467
From your point of view. Liberals have a very alien sense of priorities and common sense. To them owning a gun is a filthy ugly thing. If you have a gun you are putting everyone in the entire area at risk. Why should you have a gun if you are not trained and working for the Government? It is dangerous for ordinary people to own a firearm and the thousands of American deaths due to fire arms each year proves it.

We should repeal the 2nd amendment and make it a federal crime to own a gun if not acting as an agent of the Government.
>>
>>32460493
I always forget how delusional they are
>>
>>32460493
>Liberals have a very alien sense of priorities and common sense.

Perhaps the same could be said of conservatives.
>>
>>32460448
>most populated
That's not necessarily a good thing. Just off the top of my head a higher population leads to higher crime rates, more competition for jobs, crowded schools, terrible traffic, etc.
>biggest economy
And stupendously high cost of living.
>Silicon Valley
Information technology is an industry that's quickly moving to the internet. Makes sense, you don't NEED your programmers living in silicon valley to do the work you need, and of course IT would be more open to high tech solutions.
>most progressive
lol
>militarily strategic location
k

Your lucky I'm bored, or I wouldn't even bother replying to the bait.

>f-flyover...
I'm in Ohio, also a militarily strategic state with a pretty damn good economy and high population. Bite me.
>>
>>32460493
Different guy, point my point of view is that gay marriage was less about rights and more about some moral high ground and perversion of something that's been a religious construct that the government had no business sticking it's nose in in the first place. But that's just me. To the faggots (liberals included) it's about love and equality and all this hippy idealist bullshit. But at the end of the day it's still weird and fundamentally not the same. But whatever, fags.
>>
>>32460540
*You're lucky, fuck.
>>
>>32460188
Bullet buttons got banned OP.
>>
>>32460188
I don't care, move somewhere else if you don't like it,
>>
>>32460493
Also I might add, that you should all read The Fate of Empires by Sir Thomas Glubb. We're coming to and end and it might be a steady decline like Britain is experiencing, or a huge drop off like the fall of Rome, but pretty soon law and order are gonna start breaking down. Srs.
>>
>>32460205
Which city and who?
>>
>>32460540
>Ohio
>a state bleeding electoral votes every decade because no one wants to live there anymore

If Ohio was a great place to live, it wouldn't have just voted for Trump.
>>
>>32460590
Thanks for correcting the record.
>>
>>32460467
Both should be legal, freedom is freedom.
>>
>>32460555
Pretty much. I don't particularly care but I'd prefer marriage to be between a Man and a Woman. Based on the fact marriage has been a religious practice and religions have the right to self govern themselves as well as States. The Federal overrule basically said that Religion is not sacred nor does the will of the People in their own States matter. On an issue that was pressing or life threatening or a matter of national security.

The fact they over stepped so heavily in the name of what they thought was "right" is what pisses me off. Who is to say what is "right" if not the people?
>>
>>32460633
The only real problem I had with gay marriage being banned was the fact that the feds give married couples a few tax breaks. If you removed the idea of marriage from the tax breaks and just called it 'domestic partnership benefits' or something stupid like that and made it open to any two people who wanted it, we could've avoided this entire controversy.
>>
>>32460188
> can still own guns

> insult to the 2nd

Nah
>>
>>32460188
Going to commiefornia I knew and hated how ridiculous the laws were. While I was staying there they got worse, and now that I finally got out they're even worse, hurtling towards ausfailian and britbong levels of stupidity.
>>
>>32460664
>we could've avoided this entire controversy.
I'm pretty sure the fags were not in it for the tax benefits. It was because Marriage has been romanticized and held up as this magic life changing life long event that every successful person who experience. They wanted the big church wedding with the dresses and tuxes and music and procession but are directly opposed by the very religion that carries out the ceremony.
>>
>>32460263
I fucking wish they would secede. We need another march to the sea.
>>
>>32460677
>SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED
Ya
>>
>>32460696
>wanting anyone to secede

B-But muh r-republic...
>>
>>32460680
Preach

>>32460696
like youd get to do any marching. if you gave fresno and bakersfield the green light theyd flatten the coast in a matter of hours under lifted diesel trucks and claim the beach as theirs
>>
File: 462.jpg (87KB, 646x720px) Image search: [Google]
462.jpg
87KB, 646x720px
>>32460188
>California secedes.
>The Emperor pulls all US military assets.
>WHY?
>Emperor declares exterminatus.
>Along the San Andreas fault the Emperor buried 20Mt nuclear weapons.
>Nukes are detonated.
>LA, San Fran, Sacramento fall into the sea.
>AVE IMPERATOR!
>>
>>32460188
cant wait for the san andreas fault to go off and for them to just sink into the ocean
>>
>>32460448
>live in SoCal
These are all reasons CA is shit
>>
I often dream about what I would do if granted supernatural powers. My favorite is weather control.

I would use it to create super lightning storms in California. 600 strikes per square mile per minute. Just fucking eradicate everything that isn't dirt or rock.

The entire State could be wiped out and we would be the better for it.
>>
>>32460188
Californian gun owner here. I love living in the Bay Area and I support every law limiting gun ownership.

I hate you manlet faggots with your disgusting plastic AR and your garbage Lego gun accessories. Not only are you an embarrassment to real gun owners you are the worst bunch of whiny faggots on this board with your AR general spam shitting up discussions that don't praise your little black dildo.

Not only do you embarrass yourself but you also embarrass America's military by taking a weapon of war and turning into a toy for civilian use. There should be a separation from the military and civilian use. You don't go through the training or take part in the community that the rifle is actually intended and used for. Further degrading military service with your morbid obesity and sub par intelligence that you show off on a daily basis.

The people I know here in the Bay Area that are gun nuts are failures as human beings. Almost all are divorced men with children that drank the Republican koolaid and can no longer make decisions without spouting some kind of political meme whenever you talk to them. It gets very tiresome to even hold a basic conversation with them since it will devolve into political retardation.

Not to dwell on the negative aspect to much I do own 3 shotguns and 2 actual hunting rifles that actually see use. The shotguns were handed down to me from my late father and the rifles are from my great uncle that landed on Utah beach in ww2 and lived the remainder of his life on a small piece of land in a flea spec of a town in New Mexico raising horses.

The best laugh I ever had on this board is pictures posted by AR owners in California with the stock turned into some kind of foam dildo. I've never laughed so hard in my entire life.

I hope in this upcoming 4 years there's extreme levels of violence because I would love nothing more than to recreate a modern day "Sherman's March to the Sea."
>>
>>32460787
CA is shot because San Francisco and Los Angeles are in a pissing match over which of the cities can be the biggest democratic party bootlicks. Gun control is just a easy way to win points with the democrats.
>>
>>32460369
>California
>relevant

You take away Hollywood, and you've got no national relevance.

Even then, New York is about equal as far as the power of media propaganda and mind numbing goes.

t. Not a resident of a flyover state
>>
>>32460845
Bugs gotcha good today, huh Elmer?
>>
>>32460590
>If Ohio was a great place to live, it wouldn't have just voted for Trump.

That's the point. People voted Trump in order to return the US to the level of greatness it held in the past.

t. Floridian
>>
>>32460845
Oh look, a fudd wishing for violence
>>
>>32460910
Mine eyes have seen the glory of the coming of the Lord;
He is trampling out the vintage where the grapes of wrath are stored;
He hath loosed the fateful lightning of His terrible swift sword:
His truth is marching on.
>>
>>32460845
hey also a california gun owner. I'm surprised how ridiculous your views are. The restrictions on the weapons just means more niggers there have guns than normal people. I am so thankful I live in a county where i can carry my gun with me everyday. and I've never even seen a black person in my town besides passing through. The only major violence outbreak you will see in your "city" will be gangs on your home
tl;dr more legal guns mean more safety bruh
>>
>>32460578
San Francisco and John Avalos
>>
>>32460938
Where do you live?
>>
>>32460950
basically oregon
>>
>>32460263

Or featureless
>>
File: md-map-state-shape.png (29KB, 960x624px) Image search: [Google]
md-map-state-shape.png
29KB, 960x624px
We're hardly better.
>>
>>32460938
I have ridiculous views when you're worried about the nigger boogeyman?

How do you walk outside without shitting your pants if you actually have that kind of viewpoint?
>>
>>32460910
Underrated kek
>>
>>32460982
I ain't scared cuz I got my tool, thats the point
>>
>>32460960
LOL if you live on the border of Oregon you need to reevaluate your childhood and seek help to understand the damage the people around you did to instill those racist viewpoints in you.

If you find a black person that far up in Northern California he's probably whiter than you.
>>
File: 71jvnqRVkGL__SL1500_.jpg (129KB, 1148x1500px) Image search: [Google]
71jvnqRVkGL__SL1500_.jpg
129KB, 1148x1500px
>>32460845
Hurr durr gun rights supporters are the real monsters! Tell us all how self defense has no sporting purpose, asshole. Tell us how gangs, one of the state's biggest problems, are going to follow any of these laws. Bonus: tell us how an AR or other semiauto rifle can't be used for regular(non-invasive species) hunting by swapping a large mag(20,30 round, etc.) for a puny(5 or whatever) one.
>>
>>32460188
It's bullshit dude. Sacramento shouldn't speak for those of us that live in the mountains and desert. We love guns but these city faggots get to tell us what we can and can't have.
>>
>>32460998
no handgun is going to help you with that level of fear you would need the entire U.S. military behind you to feel safe as you took the first step out your frontdoor.
>>
>>32461009
Monsters? No. Whiny faggots? Yes you are.
>>
>>32460757
>>
I haven't heard the Gangs and Niggers meme since the fucking 90s. Are you guys living in the past or does talk radio still traffic in that garbage?
>>
>>32460845
If you live in the Bay area you're obviously a drug addicted faggot. Die soon.
>>
>>32461010
You can say the same for all anti gun states. Each one of them has one or two cities with a gang banging problem that they react to with more gun control laws. I get the idea that they know that gun control laws won't do anything, but they want to appear as if they are doing something, so they don't have to do anything that hurts their voter base.

I mean, putting gang banging assholes away in prison reduces your voter base, as does solving the issues of why people become violent criminals, since that means they won't be sucking off from the government teat anymore.
>>
>>32461068
Would you take care of my mother if I died?
>>
>>32461053
>I haven't heard the Gangs and Niggers meme since the fucking 90s
Because now there are so many and the attacks so frequent it is no longer spoken about as a vibrant new threat. It is just the way things are unfortunately.
>>
>>32461109
It's not talked about because it's not true. Every city isn't Chicago no matter how many times you say it is.
>>
>>32461053
Well, in California the problem is more gangs and spics. Go on about the reconquista all you want Pedro, you ain't getting the southwest back, it's ours, and you'd just ruin what we've made of it, that being a place worth living.
>>
File: 1476238709123.jpg (11KB, 200x282px) Image search: [Google]
1476238709123.jpg
11KB, 200x282px
I truly love this place. The geographical location is amazing, I love the easy and quick access to multiple types of environments. Pretty cash. But the politics and government make me want to put a bullet in my head. Either Nevada or 'Zona will see me coming their way with my funs if shit keeps going the way that it is.
>>
File: 1-shooter.png (482KB, 835x421px) Image search: [Google]
1-shooter.png
482KB, 835x421px
>>32461023
Know what's worse than a whiny faggot who wants freedom? A whiny faggot who wants to restrict everything. Care to tell us anything about the rest of the post???

About self defense having a sporting purpose?

About gangs giving a fraction of a fuck about following regulations?

And the bonus: about why a semiauto rifle can't be used to hunt when a large magazine can be switched out with a small one?
>>
>>32460188

CA gets all it's ideas from NY, everything you mentioned comes from NY
>>
>>32460345

Hot tip: CA has more gun owners by volume than any other state. It is trailed by NY and NJ.

However, it's a minority position within those states themselves. Population matters, which is why fucking Ruger introduced the handgun roster because lo and behold 4/5ths of all the guns on it are Rugers.
>>
>>32460188
>Threat of disarmament is the threat of theft, and violence to those who don't comply

>Those alone, are rights violations, ntm disarmament itself

>Those that threaten violence and violate rights surrender their own right to life

Helicopter rides for Californian politicians when?
>>
>>32461598
A short fall at the end of a rope is more apt. Helicopter rides are too good for these fuckers
>>
>>32460257
And they pay it back while Texas leaves the US on the hook
>>
>>32461459
I'm assuming you mean Bill Ruger(in which case, provide proof)and not Ruger the company, because Ruger the company, along with Smith&Wesson filed a lawsuit against the state of California with the aim of getting the safe pistol roster thrown out. They also let all their semi auto handgun s fall off roster, which is why you can't find new MK3/4s anywhere in California.
>>
>>32460845
I'm gonna shoot you in the fucking dick you faggot
MAGA!
>>
>>32460696
Why can't we just force them to secede? The vote would be like 47/49
>>
CA isn't even the worst state for 2a though, it just have a lot of dumber laws to get around. Most of the time, you're just spending more money or use dumb featureless stuff to get what you want.

I mean, at least CA doesn't have a stipulation in the law that if you get a denial e on a BGC, you have to turn over all of your guns (Hawaii has this, although it could just be for CC permit)

I'm glad I don't live there anymore though.
>>
>>32460590
Fuck you.
t. Ohio
>>
File: sljjth8.jpg (75KB, 399x408px) Image search: [Google]
sljjth8.jpg
75KB, 399x408px
Don't the democrats remember last time they tried secession?
>>
>>32461459
What is the handgun roster?

I recently went shooting there while visiting. I felt bad for everyone at the range with their abomination AR-15s.
>>
>>32460414
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zD3fdKmMdQM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qK7e0S5X0B0
>>
>>32460845

lets see... me with my AR and a single 30 rd mag
vs.
you and your fudd sticks

I would win
>>
>>32461053
Literally just saw on the news:
>niggers chimping out and attacking people in stArbuckle
>4 niggers break into a house 2 caught in stolen car from said house
>nigger robbed somone and then was detained by bystander.

I'm sure there is much more incidents that happen on a daily basis. You're deluded if you think this will never happen to you. The probability is too high and i live in the south. I'll stay prepared ya cuck, and I wouldn't mad if you personally used your weapon for what you know it's rightful purpose, end it kiddo.
>>
>>32462255
List of handguns that FFLs are allowed to transfer. Doesn't apply to in person private transfers, so you'd often see cops jew guns.

There were ways around it until last year.
>>
File: a magical place.png (487KB, 600x657px) Image search: [Google]
a magical place.png
487KB, 600x657px
>>32460467
>gay marriage only affects the few people that are gay
Oh you sweet summer child.
>>
>>32460845
I call Bullshit. There's fuck all money to be made raising horses, especially after you factor in the vet bills and stud fees. There's a reason why everyone who does it has a side project to raise their value as well as make some steady figures.
>>
>>32460845
>"you an embarrassment to real gun owners"
are you retarded? You are a fucking fudd. you're the embarrassment to gun ownership
>>
>>32460845
Enjoy registering and paying fees in order to have permission to buy ammo, then paying more on the ammo itself and limiting yourself to whatever your lgs has.

Hey, you wanted this.
>>
>>32460345
yup
unless you like being gay more than you like guns
>>
>>32460845
saved this pasta for reheating later
>>
>>32460971
People complain the South is blacked, but Maryland seems truly BLACKED.
>>
File: Blue Angels Pepe 2.png (208KB, 600x761px) Image search: [Google]
Blue Angels Pepe 2.png
208KB, 600x761px
>>32460414
>>
The only reason california is worth keeping is because of the agriculture, and strategic environment for military.

>grows enough food with the ability to feed the entire planets population for 3 days.
>high tier lumber: redwoods
>off shore oil deposits
>ideal bay areas for naval ship building, and defense

Thats about it. Every other little thing i can think of could be produced in another state with some effort. Wont be as easy as could be done in california, but it could be done nonetheless.
>>
File: 1478748153059.gif (2MB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1478748153059.gif
2MB, 600x600px
>>32460971
I feel you senpai
>>
>>32460188

You forgot to mention the ammo card.
>>
>>32460845
Go move to Britain if you hate freedom so much, cunt.
>>
File: 1477177505189.jpg (39KB, 358x359px) Image search: [Google]
1477177505189.jpg
39KB, 358x359px
>>32460845
>>
>>32460713
Anon you don't understand, what happened last time a group seceded?
I'll answer it for you.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sherman's_March_to_the_Sea
>>
>>32460360
The problem isn't that California is saying you can't own a gun. In fact you can but you have to jump through so many hoops and follow their rules but in the end you can still own some type of gun. Eventually it will be a single shot break open gun but to them it is 'a gun' so they think it is still supporting your 2nd amendment rights.
>>
>>32460351
All of the waste products from all of the other states started flooding in, that's what happened.

California didn't get a population of nearly 40 million through the customary and traditional methods. There was a lot of imported retardation involved.
>>
>>32463475
Stay off my redwoods. making my old growth extinct. Also the investment in agriculture in california is too far to turn back its pretty inefficient in terms of water use.
>let's start a farm in this desert
>better ship the water in from back east
>>
>>32464435
Redwoods are great, please don't chop them down.
>>
>>32463825
And even at that point they'd still be pushing for more gun laws. "Why does anyone NEED a gun that fires cartridges, just use a roster-approved muzzleloader(no revolvers) with registered and highly taxed caps(no 209 primers) and powder and balls(no assault minnes or scary sabots) locked separately???" And after all that they still won't stop. "No more primers, only flints allowed, no wait, only fuses! Matchlocks are too scary, just do it by hand(must be with fuse or match, no lighters). Hey why does anyone need a stock, early guns were just a barrel on a stick."
>>32460845 have you ever thought about relocating to Austrailia? It's more like your precious bay area than britbongistan but the laws are still 200% fudd approved.
>>
>>32460448
>most progressive

Nice
>>
>>32460878
>You take away Hollywood, and you've got no national relevance.

Except for being the #1 producer of dairy and beef in the country. In the top 5 for poultry. And don't forget the oil, timber, and mineral resources.

In the grand scheme of things, Hollywood is economically irrelevant. They're more of a social or cultural pest than anything else.
>>
>>32460960
Crescent City?
>>
>>32460205
>He also hates American imperialism and the military.
You say that like it's a bad thing.
>>
>>32464918
707 area code. Close actually worked at pelican Bay for a bit though.
>>
File: 1482181008591.jpg (21KB, 408x352px) Image search: [Google]
1482181008591.jpg
21KB, 408x352px
I hate it.

California would be a god-tier state if it weren't what we'll broadly generalize as liberal bullshit.
>>
As a Californian, I'm disgusted by the gun-control laws that keep getting passed here. If there's anything we can do to reverse or stop the firearm legislation here, I'm all aboard.

Just don't tell me to move. I was born and raised here. I live fifteen minutes away from a beach where I can drink beer, scope out chicas, and eat bomb fish tacos. Besides, every gunowner that leaves is making it worse for the people they leave behind.
>>
>>32465099
>If there's anything we can do to reverse or stop the firearm legislation here, I'm all aboard.
Start shooting.
>>
>>32465099
I feel similar to you but I live in NJ. The only reason NJ isn't worse than CA or NY right now is that we have a Republican governor who had (maybe still has) aspersions of higher office. Before someone poked that idea in his head, he would let gun control slip through as long as he got something he wanted in exchange.

As for what you can do, join both federal and state level gun rights groups. Even if you just do it to add a +1 to their membership counts.

You can also hope that either CA gun laws or a state with less extreme gun laws gets heard by the Supreme Court soon. And in a kinda fucked up way, I think the worse the laws get, the more likely it becomes that the Supreme Court will hear the case.
>>
>>32460845
>>
>>32465099
>I'm disgusted
>all aboard
Given your facebook tier response I'd say you won't do anything
>>
>>32460493
>We should repeal the 2nd amendment and make it a federal crime to own a gun if not acting as an agent of the Government.
It's like you want a corrupt government
>>
Calibro here

>>32465347
I'm literally shaking

>>32465281
I see where you're coming from. If shit gets really bad, maybe someone will save us. Of course, that would mean we'd have to see just how shitty the legislation can get, and there's not always a guarantee things can be undone. Fingers crossed, though. I'll also look into those state/federal level gun rights groups.

>>32465215
Excellent idea. A range day would be fun.
>>
>>32465402
>Excellent idea. A range day would be fun.
Exactly. A nice range day in Sacramento.
>>
>>32465435
Hi NSA
>>
>>32460690
Don't blame the fed for that. Blame DeBeers.

Seriously. Look it up.
>>
>>32465466
Pussy
>>
File: doggozoom.gif (2MB, 300x220px) Image search: [Google]
doggozoom.gif
2MB, 300x220px
>>32460845
Shitposting of this magnitude deserves to be saved as copypasta
>>
>>32460601
>>32462392
Gay marriage is literally a semantics issue. Liberals find it's easiest to push any agenda by turning it into a crusade, when in reality, the whole purpose of affording marriage rights was based on the contract by a man and a woman for the stabilization of society and the bearing of children.

People who pushed gay marriage missed the entire fucking point, which is that "gay marriage" is an anathema to the definition of marriage. It's like transsexuals demanding to be referred to by their chosen gender, despite the insanity of claiming to be something you're not just because you "feel like it". The very proof that gay marriage advocates were after the same newspeak legislation was that they weren't satisfied with all of the same legal protections of marriage through civil union or partnership.

And it literally doesn't affect anyone. When a fringe issue that only affects an extreme minority becomes the central agenda item of a major party, you know it's because they can't argue effectively on issues that actually affect a majority of Americans, like the economy, national security, healthcare, energy, or the environment. It's literally a distraction technique and millions of people were stupid enough to fall for it.
>>
>>32465402
As much as this board is split on the NRA, it is the biggest and do the most. Sign up when they have one of their $25 deals or when they offer something that you like that they are giving out (like a free range bag that you can use during your "range day").
Other federal options include Goa and 2AF.
>>
>>32465535
Gay marriage is a statist issue. Marriage has no business being part of the state
>>32465553
>do the most
...to fuck over gun owners with gun control legislation.
>>
>>32460590
Must be a Michiganer.
Fuck you bb ;^)
>t. another Ohiobro
>>
>>32463475
Logging is hardly a major industry in California anymore. Oregon produces 4 times as much timber, and Washington and Alaska 2 times as much timber as California. Georgia, North Carolina, Arkansas, Alabama, and Mississippi all produce about as much lumber each as does California.
>>
File: 1482466507362.jpg (21KB, 219x300px) Image search: [Google]
1482466507362.jpg
21KB, 219x300px
>>32460845
Why do you fuckers fall for this shit?
>>
>>32465605

so then what the fuck are you doing to protect my rights huh faggot?
>>
File: acb.jpg (39KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
acb.jpg
39KB, 640x640px
>>32465605
>The state has no business in enforcing contracts
>>
>>32465735
I'm not creating or supporting gun control legislation.

You're welcome.
>>
>>32465553
I know the NRA has a bit of a stigma associated with it, but fuck it, free shit is free shit.

>>32465605
>fuck over gun owners

I've heard similar stuff about the NRA before, but not the specifics. I'll read up on them for sure.
>>
>>32465605
And on cue, someone starts shitting on the NRA.

I won't deny that in the past, the NRA supported some gun control but right now they are the ones who have the Republicans' attention with all the money and large voter base they have. They are in the best position to change things for the better.

If you really want to just join GOA or 2AF or start you own go ahead, I am not going to stop you. Hell, if you form a damn good organization, I would just go ahead and join you too.
>>
>>32465775
>I've heard similar stuff about the NRA before, but not the specifics.
They supported the NFA, the GCA, the 1989 EO banning 'non sporting' rifles from import, that pistol points bullshit (you can also thank Beretta's bitch ass for that). Is the AWB on that list, too? I don't remember.
>>32465791
>some gun control
>not the most major gun control bills in existence.
>>
>>32465791
I appreciate all the info. Didn't necessarily mean for an argument about the NRA to happen, but I guess others here have dogs in a fight I'm just learning about.

Oh god, what if the California /k/-battalion makes their own gun-rights group...
>>
>>32465775
A lot of the gun control that is attributed to the NRA, comes from their support of things like the NFA (1930 something), the GCA (1960's I think), FOPA (1986 and really the only bad part of this the the Hughes amendment) and their help in creating the NICS system (90's I think and this replaced a mandatory wait for all guns).

Since the 80's they have changed from a mostly hunter based organization to a heavy sporting shooter based organization. With that the whole direction of their political views also changed.
>>
>>32465825
I knew you didn't mean for an arguement. It happens on this board whenever someone mentions NRA at all.
>>
>>32460229
Oh it gets worse...

http://downtrend.com/71superb/liberals-at-work-california-just-legalized-child-prostitution

You really don't even have to click that to get the gist of it. Yes, they de-criminalized child prostitution. Only a matter of time before you can go to CA and hook up with a 6yo and only pay a fine.
>>
>>32460188
You forgot needing a "legitimate reason" for needing a firearm.
Pretty much narrows down to if your life or the lives of your family being in immediate danger.
They can easily say that you aren't in danger, deny you, then let you get murdered.
>>
>>32466123
Lol no you don't need a reason in CA to get a gun.
>>
>>32464923
Communist faggot
>>
>>32466130
Seems I got that mixed up with getting a CCW Permit in CA, but Open-Carry being pretty much 100% illegal, it still falls in line with my original point.

Under "Concealed Carry" section.
>California law provides that the Sheriff of a county or a city Police Chief may issue a license to carry a concealed weapon upon proof that the person applying is of "good moral character" and that "good cause" exists for the issuance.
>>
>>32466294
It really depends on the sherriff

In Fresno or Tulare county you don't really need a reason to get a CCW. In San Francisco its impossible to get one.
>>
>>32466319
Anything on San Bernadino County?
I fucking hate this state so goddamn much but I have too much family here to be damned to leave.
>>
File: California_CCW_Issuance_Map.png (22KB, 530x596px) Image search: [Google]
California_CCW_Issuance_Map.png
22KB, 530x596px
>>32466347
Looks like you're in the clear
>>
File: 1482609421621.gif (89KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1482609421621.gif
89KB, 400x400px
>>32460188
dont worry guys a big quake is about to hit it
>>
>>32466145
>implying imperialists aren't communists
>>
>>32466547
It'll just displace them, hopefully not to Sacramento. I don't want those fucks hogging all of the parking spaces, driving up the cost of living, banning our plastic bags. and breathing our shitty air.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>Favorite gun youtuber tells me to write to my congressional representative to urge them to fight for constitutional carry.
>now my congressional representative is Nancy Pelosi.
>>
>>32466319
I moved to San Francisco a year ago. It's the only city I've ever lived in where I feel worried enough walking around to the point where I'd actually want to carry. The Civic Center/Tenderloin area where I live is basically a dystopia.
>>
What's the likelihood that Trump and SCOTUS will bring down the ban hammer on California soon? Will some NGO like the NRA sue the state over Prop. 63 and the ammo thing? I don't really feel like moving somewhere else but I might.
>>
>>32469057
write to her anyway. you arent going to change your mind but atleast your voicing your opinion (to an aide or intern or whomever reads those letters, anyway)
>>
>>32466145
But commies go nuts for the military.
>>
>>32469266
California will exercise state's rights and tell Drumpf to fuck off

California does not have to tolerate an overreaching federal government
>>
>>32469207
Oh yea the tenderloin is fun

Try not to step on the broken syringes
>>
>>32469345
Too bad Californians have to tolerate an overreaching state government
>>
>>32460633
Marriage is between a man and woman, a civil union can be between man and man, woman and woman, woman and tranny etc
>>
>>32469266
Fastest scenario I can see.
>Jan 20 first law passed by the new Congress is a new federal preemption law banning states from regulating firearms beyond federal level
>Said law is signed same day by Trump
>California + other liberal shithole states sue stating the law infringes on their states rights (10th amendment)
>Supreme Court reaches down to grab case
>Several months of experts arguing in front of the court
>Court makes its ruling

At the very quickest possible, I would guess not before summer will you see any notable relief.
>>
>>32469345
States rights cases have never been particularly strong though. I can count a whole list of things where that hasn't worked: slavery, gay marriage ban, abortion bans, school segregation, etc. States are always claiming 10th amendment and losing putative states' rights cases. Also, if a state is violating a constitutional amendment they can't really claim states' rights to defend it (I mean, they can try, but they usually lose).
>>
>>32469391
Getting a case to SCOTUS would probably be the fastest way to secure gun rights barring an act of congress. I'm crossing fingers for nationwide constitutional carry.
>>
>>32469394
If the supreme court says any gun law violates the second amendment then states rights are null and void.

RIP commiefornia gun laws
>>
>>32469426
The issue is the Supreme Court is very wary of taking 2nd Amendment based cases historically. You are far more likely to see something like them take up a 10th amendment based case.

I would almost put money on a national concealed carry law being either filibustered to death or have so many unappealing amendments tacked on that it also kills the bill.
>>
>hurrdurr commiefornia is irrelevant
>Hollywood
>agriculture
>logging
>Silicon Valley, the hotbed of technological innovation in the U.S

What do shitcunts like Maine or Wyoming contribute to the rest of the country?

>inb4 buttblasted commiefornian, I'm not even American
>>
>>32460845
As a Liberal gun owner, let me just say how right you are. Oh wait, nope. You're a huge faggot.

Bad story faggot.
>>
>>32460448
Bay area resident here. You are being a complete faggot and this is why everyone hates us.
>>
>>32460841
I enjoy your idea but maybe you could just make it rain minuteman ICBMs instead
>>
>>32469057
kek
>>
>>32460229
California is the 6th largest economy in the world and pays more into the federal government than it receives. Really we would be better off on our own.

Too bad our gun laws are dumb though.
>>
>>32460188
>gun control threads belong in /pol/
>>
>>32469560
Wyoming produces coal and other sources of energy.

Dunno about Maine. Lobsters?
>>
File: 344365376.jpg (83KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
344365376.jpg
83KB, 600x400px
>>32460540
It's got a high cost of living because people are willing to pay it to live here. The weather is nice, you don't have to be fucking cold ever again, and the girls are cute. If not for the shitty gun laws it would be perfect.
>>
>>32469781
>It's got a high cost of living because people are willing to pay it to live here.

And yet white people have been fleeing the state for decades...
>>
>>32462356
But would your walmart scooter battery last long enough to get here?
>>
>>32465535
Then why did conservatives waste so much time fighting it? Also go back to /pol/
>>
File: SF.jpg (323KB, 1900x901px) Image search: [Google]
SF.jpg
323KB, 1900x901px
>>32469866
White people having been declining in every state for decades, we're going through a demographic shift, homeslice.

Also go back to /pol/
>>
>>32470000
>White people having been declining in every state for decades
White people have already reached homeostasis.
It's illegals from the south and african americans that are breeding at an irresponsible rate.
We should do something about that.
>>
>>32460188
No it didn't. Stop spreading misinformation douchenozzle.
>>
>>32460878
40% of all the country's vegetables are grown in just the Central Valley (not even counting other parts of the state). Have fun with skyrocketing food prices and losing 14% of GDP instantaneously.
>>
>>32470106
The % of California's population that is black has been slowly and steadily declining. Read a book.
>>
>>32469766
The coal industry in Wyoming has literally been collapsing through out the entire year. Mining companies are going bankrupt and workers are being laid off in great numbers. Coal is a dead industry at this point as natural gas has just destroyed it, though natural gas is also collected in Wyoming.

Also Maine has the Steven King horror stories.
>>
>>32460257
Texas has a higher percentage of it's population on food stamps and a similar debt level per capita.
>>
>>32470000
Declining as a percentage of the population, not in total numbers

But their numbers in states like California have actually declined

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-Hispanic_whites
>>
>>32465911
Bullshit. Fuck off back to /pol/ with your fake news nigger.

>>32466474
That map is wrong as fuck.

>>32466547
> I don't have any idea how earthquakes work.
>>
>>32469766
The coal industry is in a death spiral. Major bankruptcies, economically uncompetitive, and divestment all over the place.
>>
>>32470214
I know, it's great

The tears of irrelevant states like Kentucky, Wyoming, Montana and West Virginia are delicious
>>
File: cheapest unsubsidized energy.png (120KB, 555x391px) Image search: [Google]
cheapest unsubsidized energy.png
120KB, 555x391px
>>32470243
What's hilarious is that there is pretty much nowhere in the US where coal is the cheapest unsubsidized form of energy.
>>
>>32470165
And I'm willing to be the "latino" is going up at a pace to replace both black and white.
>>
>>32460757
I might actually like him if he did that.
>>
>>32461671
>complete bullshit
No. No they don't. California and NY have disastrous social welfare problems.
>>
>>32470370
Texas has more welfare per capita than California and has a worse ratio of federal aid to federal contribution. You're a mathematical illiterate you dumb piece of shit.
>>
>>32470409
And Texas also has a higher poverty rate.
>>
File: 1481207707682.png (53KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1481207707682.png
53KB, 800x800px
You fucks have no idea
I live in Massachusetts
>Can't purchase anno without a permit
>Can't buy a rifle without permit
>Can't transport weapon or ammo without permit
>AWB in effect
>Attorney General declares all AR, AK and other AWB semiauto compliant rifles ILLEGAL FOR SALE and threatens all gun retailers that they'll be pursued by the highest office of the law, her office, if caught selling these items
>all complaint rifles disappeared the next day and haven't been restocked since the Summer.
>may issue

So what now cunts
>>
>>32470516
Cheer up, at least it isn't Australia and Trump's in office. You can always build your own forementioned items.
>>
Republicans have all three branches. If they can't help us I don't know what will.
>>
>>32460845
This is prolly bait, but the sad part is that this is pretty typical californian holier-than-thou attitude. There could be no gun restrictions at all and the bay area would still be a shithole.

Its sad, really, that all the salt-of-the-earth good natured californians are old and dying.
>>
>>32470751
They won't help a Democrat stronghold
>>
Oh shit, cuckifornian here. It's almost 2017. I need to buy some ammo before the background check bullshit starts up in a couple days. Literally haven't even finished building my 80% :( What would ya'll recommend to stock up on?
Wolf gold or PMC bronze? Or federal/american eagle?
>>
File: 337.jpg (45KB, 406x295px) Image search: [Google]
337.jpg
45KB, 406x295px
>got interested in firearms AFTER moving from FL to CA

At least I'm mostly interested in milsurps, but any kind of firearm will probably be banned in this chucklefuck state soon. Bunch of pretentious limp-wristed faggots that live here sure aren't helping. I can't wait for the chance for my job to send me out of state because I'm already tired of the vapid passive culture here.
>>
>>32469345
>states rights actually mattering
>laughing feds sending fucking troops in to southern states to cram civil rights down peoples throats along with putting down rights.

Not only is there precendent, it happens all the time. Ironically it is the Democrats that normally get the hammer dropped on them, so it would be satisfyingly vindictive as fuck if the coastal sjw libtards got the same treatment as their historical dixiecrats and union blue collar ancestors once did too.
>>
>>32470106
>>32470000
This continent used to be filled with non whites before. Good thing europeans are good at...'modifying' their geopolitical surroundings if you catch my drift.

Lets just say there are plenty of ways to...rebalance such 'diversity', some even non-violently too. Especially this day and age with all of our genetic technology.
>>
>>32470409
>>32470446
I. Want. Proof.
>>
>>32470799
>help
You mean crush right?

Because that's what they'll do.

Libs cram gay rights and SJW shit on heartland america, now progunners and their federal allies with ram big black assault rifles right in their fucking faces in the middle of their so called safe spaces.
>>
>>32470954
Not those anons, but Google provides this

http://www.worldatlas.com/articles/us-poverty-rate-by-state.html

>17. Texas 16.40 %
>18. California 15.80 %
>>
>>32470690
He literally said confiscation was okay on the campaign trail.
>>
>>32470807
Pretty sure it goes into effect on January 1, 2018, not January 1, 2017, so I think we have a year. Looks like the state is taking applications from vendors starting January 1, 2017 for implementation the following year. I'm going to try putting the link to the text of the bill in the parentheses here (https://www.oag.ca.gov/system/files/initiatives/pdfs/15-0098%20(Firearms)_0.pdf)

Also, fuck Gavin Newsom. Used to like the guy for his enthusiasm about education, but he's taking his dumb SF-style bullshit too far.

>>32470516
And here I am working on a grad application to a school in Mass. Maybe I should pick someplace else.
>>
>>32470828
This. I don't think the states' rights thing has saved any state ever from the feds.
>>
File: 1473995837473.gif (922KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1473995837473.gif
922KB, 400x225px
>>32469781
War on drugs
>>
>>32460757
we can only hope
>>
>>32460944
Are you talking about Fleet Week?
>>
Ponder this, fellow Califags: if you try to get around the new AW law by making your AR a break-open with a fixed mag, how do you recover from a jam caused by a double feed?
>>
File: nc-3.gif (756KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
nc-3.gif
756KB, 500x281px
>>32460188
>"A bucnh of gunwankers are butthurt for some reason" the thread.
>>
>>32469766
>Maine
Well Maine is where that one novel Shephen King has been writing since 1973 takes place.
>>
>>32470350
For whatever reason there's just not a lot of black people in California. I don't know if it's because it's too expensive for them here or what but I've known like 2 black people my whole life. Our biggest minorities are hispanics and asians, both of which work hard and mostly keep to themselves, so there's never really been any big racial tension here.

Also asian girls are cute as hell and they love the white D for some reason.
>>
>>32471759
probably mortar that shit

that fixed mag shit is straight retarded
>>
>>32471904
all the blacks are penned up in certain neighborhoods/cities like bayview/hunters point, oakland, compton, etc
>>
>>32471759
I dunno, lol I don't own an AR. Just an SKS and a Saiga-12
>>
File: we wuz rodney kangz n shiet.jpg (52KB, 628x449px) Image search: [Google]
we wuz rodney kangz n shiet.jpg
52KB, 628x449px
>>32471904
>so there's never really been any big racial tension here

>never been any big racial tension
>>
>>32471953
That was mostly minorities killing each other, I think like 2 white people died in that entire thing. Mostly blacks vs koreans, with some hispanic gangs shooting each other to settle some scores while the police were busy elsewhere.
>>
>>32471976
>it's not racial tension if whites aren't involved
>>
>>32465911
>If a child or teen can’t be arrested for prostitution, then that means underage prostitution is now legal in the state.

Whoever wrote this is so goddamn stupid I can't even. Did he forget it's still a crime to fuck kids? Is this one of those sites where they post wacky ironic news?
>>
>>32471904
>For whatever reason there's just not a lot of black people in California. I don't know if it's because it's too expensive for them here or what but I've known like 2 black people my whole life

Leave your house once in awhile.

The entire central area of the state and major metropolitan areas are full of blacks, where the fuck do you live?
>>
File: 1472783567003.jpg (45KB, 750x730px) Image search: [Google]
1472783567003.jpg
45KB, 750x730px
>>32471989
Now you're gettin' it
>>
>>32460326
Supreme Court are a bunch of hacks legislating from the bench. Every gun law of at least the past hundred years has been blatantly unconstitutional.

SHALL. NOT. BE. INFRINGED.
>>
>>32470807
Buy whatever you can grab dude, the further you are from the larger cities the drier it gets
>>
>>32471759
easy, by not complying
the gun laws are harsh, sure, but everyone forgets that most of socal is sparsely populated, and you can shoot whatever you want out there, CHP won't leave the highway, sheriff doesn't give a fuck about gun laws, only idiots say the whole state is a liberal wasteland, the cities control the votes, other counties are much more gun friendly
>>
>>32472010
>Did he forget it's still a crime to fuck kids?
Did you just stop reading from there? The next sentence after that addresses it.
>>
>>32470992
>within less of a point of each other.
>Both because of illegal immigrants.
not surprised.
>>
>>32471904
You're ignorant, or this is terrible bait
>>
File: 1471520911363.jpg (34KB, 370x372px) Image search: [Google]
1471520911363.jpg
34KB, 370x372px
>>32469349
My cousin moved out to the Tenderloin as some sort of charity mission a few years ago.
This anon is not exaggerating; stepping on used/broken syringes is a legitimate health concern there.
>>
File: crackers.png (105KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
crackers.png
105KB, 256x256px
>>32460845
If this isn’t pasta, I’m legitimately impressed that someone with so little going on in their mind was able to adhere to grammatical standards and sentence structure for so long,

And I always find it funny how these people who claim to be compassionate liberals are so quick to advocate violence against their fellow citizens.
>>
>>32460936
BATTLE HYMN OF THE REPUBLIC
>>
>>32460960
Eureka?
>>
>>32474002
Aw fuck I can't say now or the next guess will be the street I live on
>>
>>32460845
you are a deluded, cucked, bootlicking, fudd, libtard faggot if you're not trolling
>>
>>32465825
>Oh god, what if the California /k/-battalion makes their own gun-rights group...

They have like 6 "different" groups all from calguns. All made for the cucks to give them more money doing nothing.
>>
>>32474306
I probably know you. Eureka is small. I'm in Texas now though for the army
>>
>>32471420
yeah, looks like you're right! Thanks senpai
>>
>>32465099
lel same as you but I hate it here andI'm going to wind up in NY next year.
I wouldn'tbe leaving if I got a job with a defense contractor, butit is what it is
At least NY isn't as batshit,maybe I can have aneffect there.
>>
>>32465099
bro do you even DO NOT COMPLY fuckin fagget
>>
>>32470000
I do hope that non-whites enjoy crime and no welfare , because they will get it in spades once whites are a minority.

Enjoy your enrichment.
>>
>>32460188
FUCK THIS STATE WHY DOESNT WASHINGTON JUST DENOUNCE CA AND GO TO FUCKING WAR WITH IT ALREADY???
>>
>>32476217
Even once whites are the minority whitey will still be the devil and it'll be a million years until they get the same benefits they provided for minorities
>>
File: 4thPanocheGroupPhotoOpsec.jpg (477KB, 1920x981px) Image search: [Google]
4thPanocheGroupPhotoOpsec.jpg
477KB, 1920x981px
>>32460845

Another californian gun owner here.

This anon is a faggot and a catamite. He does not represent any gun owner outside SF, LA, and Marin County. We are cool dudes down here.
>>
California is outright banning the 2nd Amendment in the upcoming assembly. Check the bills.

>silently take it up the ass and dont even struggle
>>
File: 1478389446017-k.jpg (137KB, 500x710px) Image search: [Google]
1478389446017-k.jpg
137KB, 500x710px
While I get that Cali is hell on the second amendment, I can't help but think we're just offering the state up as a weed to piss on so we don't think about other problems.

The more I look around at gun ownership from both sides of the fence and talks about California the more I'm seeing a something I can't quite place my finger on.
>>
>>32477180
What exactly, the fact that liberals realize they can't cheat the voters out of their choice for the executive office because their opponents are the ones with all the guns?
Thread posts: 256
Thread images: 38

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.