[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

3d gun files

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: liberator-components.jpg (54KB, 728x501px) Image search: [Google]
liberator-components.jpg
54KB, 728x501px
I just got a 3d printer. Thought it'd be neat to print a gun. Anyone got any plans available or know where to get some?
>>
>>32457207
Did you try googling it?
>>
>>32457207
Hi ATF, run out of dogs to shoot?
>>
>>32457392
Like ATF can't google? I was just wondering if K had any good saved plans. Besides. Americans can make their own guns for personal use so ATF can suck it.
>>
>>32457248
Yeah But i didn't want to filter through all the crap. I started here cuz generally K knows their shit.
>>
>>32457491
>Good saved plans
>3d printed guns "good".

Just make an ak out of a shovel like everyone else.
>>
>>32457556

>make AK out of a piece of sheet metal taken from a shovel
>and literally every other part of the AK

Like, it's a pretty cool project, and considerably more difficult than lego-ing up an AR-15, especially if the barrel isn't already in the trunnion, but it's hardly "making an AK out of a shovel"
>>
>>32457491

IIRC, obongo and the State Department made it such that posting such plans online violates ITAR, the cheeky fuckers.
>>
>>32457207

>Just started
>LETS PRINT A GUUUUUN

How about you learn to print something a little less explosive until you go from "Just started" to "Actually know what the fuck I'm doing!"

This has the double effect of you not needing to have this answered on goddamn 4chan by the time you manage it.
>>
>>32458037
what the fug
>>
File: 1449774100040.png (2MB, 1276x1170px) Image search: [Google]
1449774100040.png
2MB, 1276x1170px
>>
>>32457207
google Fosscad megapack, it's basically all available 3d printable guns in one folder.
You'd be disappointed though.
Apart from using high end Taulman filament and making a warfairy lower set, you won't get much out of it.
>>
>>32458658
people are to retarded to do that. Don't waste your time getting v&d.
>>
>>32458141
Also this. If OP bought a chinkshit prusa kit and decides that his first print is a gun, then he's retarded.
Learn to calibrate your printer, invest in a good set of calipers and various upgrades and make shitty nude anime figures and pepe sculptures like the rest of us 3dprintfags
>>
>>32457207
Check out fosscad.org or their IRC chat. We can help you get started and learn how to print stuff.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.