[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to get a large caliber rifle to fuck off with and i'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

I want to get a large caliber rifle to fuck off with and i'm not sure which caliber to get

.50BMG
>the BBC of bullets
>pretty accurate at long ranges
>most of the rifles under $5000 are single shot

.338Laupa
>very accurate
>Can get a top of the line rifle for ~$4000 (TRG-42)

Either gun will be something I shoot a handful of times a year, which is one reason I am leaning to a .50bmg of some sort, however i do not want a fucking single shot rifle. So I would be looking at around $5-$7000 for a .50bmg bolt action.
>>
>>32457154
rule of thumb is pick whichever round fits best in your ass
>>
http://www.anzioironworks.com/20MM-TAKE-DOWN-RIFLE.htm
>>
If budget isnt a concern get a gm6 lynx.
>>
>>32457196
I fucking wish I had that kind of money
>>
>>32457196
>not getting the $12000 mag fed 20mm rifle
>>
>>32457237
I'm working on the assumption that OP want's to be actually able to lift his rifle.
>>
File: prodpicture_64.jpg (660KB, 1600x1071px) Image search: [Google]
prodpicture_64.jpg
660KB, 1600x1071px
The 20mm is cool but not practical. In any sense. The GM6 Lynx is tho. Props one of the best fuck you everyone else with guns out there.
>50 call
>Mag fed
>Semi
>Bullpup
>>
>>32457256
Only 60 pounds! That's liftable...
>>
>>32457278
>>32457278
I dont think those are available in america.

>>32457208
Budget is a concern, if it wasnt I would buy a Semi M2HB
>>
>>32457154
Serbu BFG-50A is a pretty good choice.
>Semi-Auto
>Half M107, half AR-15
>Apparently more accurate than M107
>$7350

http://www.serbu.com/bfg-50a-semi-auto-50-bmg.html
>>
>>32457348
You can get them theyre just 15k...
>>
>>32457376
Really? All I had read kept saying they are in canada with no mention of them being in the states. And for that price a semi M2HB would be a much better option (they run around 11k)
>>
Sako TRG42 is better built and more accurate than any .50bmg under $10k. Unless you just want to have the biggest caliber (without going DD) a TRG42 is the way to go.
>>
>>32457154
Get a lever-action .45-70 Gov't or .375 H&H.

Plenty of recoil and fuck-off factor, relatively inexpensive, happy compromise between bolt-action single-shot and a very expensive semi-auto.
>>
>>32458126
>fudd calibers
>>
>>32458273
>.338 Memeua
>.50 BBC
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.