[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=960_ 1482774510

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 12

File: Screenshot_2016-12-27-16-12-39.png (3MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-12-27-16-12-39.png
3MB, 2560x1440px
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=960_1482774510
>>
>>32456861
Fucking retarded
>>
>>32456861
They are Yeager retarded.
>>
>>32456861
Why would you do this? Thats retarded
>>
>>32456861
That boy ain't right, I tell you hwat.
>>
>>32456861
Is this really that shocking to you people? You should see how the Russians do hostage scenarios.
>>
Well I'd like to watch the video but liveleak thinks it needs to buffer every 2 seconds.
>>
>>32456861
Sure as hell teaches you not to point the gun at things you don't want to shoot alright
>>
>>32456861
So basically they're talking shit about people being mad at that retard cripple (and rightfully so) shooting from behind everyone when he shouldn't have even been there in the first place?
>>
>>32456861
I'm gonna play devil's advocate here. Unless the guy shooting has a seizure, homeboy downrange is perfectly safe. So what's the problem here?
>>
>>32457479
Have you never whiffed a shot before? Seriously?

Noguns detected
>>
>>32456861

>look we followed the four rules of firearm safety so we are all good! Cooper God said so!

Well yeah, but shooting with humans in your cone of fire is not smart, even with trained operators. It's stupid with weekend warriors and a cripple. It's a matter of time that someone will flinch or trip and blow someones head off.
>>
>>32457489
When I was an absolute beginner, sure. I haven't actually completely missed the target in many years.
>>
File: 32.jpg (126KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
32.jpg
126KB, 1280x720px
>>32457505
Sure thing Mr operator

Just go ahead and shoot next to humans then it's totally safe.
>>
>>32457489
Someone post the video of the Russians doing hostage rescue training with live ammo and a live hostage.
>>
>>32457523
Did you miss the part where I said "devil's advocate", or do you not know what that means?
>>
>>32457549
Yes and I also saw you say "so what's the problem here?" Do you not know what that means?
>>
>>32456861
>fat guy with beard poorly recites poorly written speech

Well I am convinced that whole thing was safe.
>>
>>32457560
Ah, so you just don't know what it means. Here you go.

"a person who advocates an opposing or unpopular cause for the sake of argument or to expose it to a thorough examination."
>>
>>32456861
What does the phrase "smoke start a shotgun down the road" mean?
>>
>>32457549
Well allow ME to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go.
>>
>>32456861
Here's the thing: Yeah, the Spetsnaz do that shit. Yeah, he's comfortable with it. If you're in combat, there's probably going to be moments where someone you don't want to shoot is going to be uncomfortably close to someone you have to shoot.

The problem is that the video with the guy in wheelchair involves a. a stupid scenario, b. has a wheelchair clearly meant for paved surfaces being used on a fucking moonscape of spent shells, c. is clearly not in control of his gun at multiple points, d. is obviously not some amazing OPERATAAAA, nor are the other class members, and finally e. SHOULD HAVE MADE ANY RSO GONE WHAT THE FUCK SHUT THIS SHIT DOWN

He even tries to claim that's it's "Obummer safe space". No. Fuck you. There's a difference between whining when someone says something mean about you and when your COMPANY, WHICH PEOPLE TRUST AND PAY MONEY TO, creates situations where people are not just liable to get injured, but killed. This is a company that has had multiple NDs from their "trainers", and not even in the Travis Haley "at least it was pointed down range". They shot out a fucking tire on a customer's truck.

Fuck Yeager. Fuck that ditch-hiding moron.
>>
>>32457479
A video showed up a little while back where a physically retarded man attended a course which required shooters to use their legs to advance downrange towards a target while firing. The physically retarded man was unable to do so for obvious reasons and choose to fire from behind the rest of the rest while some gomer behind him tried to force his cripple wagon towards the target. It was unsafe enough if the guy were ambulatory and firing from well behind the rest of the class but the gimp seat traveling unevenly and bouncing around compounds that greatly.
This naturally caused quite a stir, I know I'd be pissed if some gimp I don't know was shooting from a moving wheelchair, off road, behind me. If this fat, bearded, faggot is okay with that, it's on him.

I don't remember who was teaching the course but the liveleak video seems to caption it "Sonny Puzikas" who is an enormous hack and teaches a number of unsafe techniques, having shot a camera man himself while demonstrating in the past.

These guys decided to show how operator they are by doing things that would be unadavisable in a class environment with randoms.
Yes, someone should be able to do what they are doing without shooting their buddy but that doesn't mean exposing yourself to that risk unnecessarily in a commercial environment is wise.
>>
>>32457568
Retard you asked what was wrong with it when it's obvious what's wrong with it and I just fucking told you what's wrong with it. Kill yourself no guns yuropporr retard

>Hurr I never flinch

Give me a break you fucking jackass
>>
Instead of just saying it was a mistake, they are doubling down. Look, it would have sucked to tell a guy in a wheelchair "no". If he made it passed that, it would be hard to freeze the range when he was unable to do the exercise properly, especially on camera. But you gotta admit wrong when it's over. Trying to make arguments like this is for message boards with retarded trolls. People seeing someone who they think is an authority on gun matters making videos to support retardation is going to breed dumb gun owners, which will lead to the spread that behavior, until gun rights are under attack because of it. Americans are just starting to understand responsible gun ownership, and that's after being harassed from those outside the community. This is what's going to bring it down. Some fucking hard heads from the inside. Fucking bullshit.
>>
>>32457603
I agree with everything you said.

>>32457606
>has no valid argument
>resorts to ad hominem

K.
>>
>>32457635
>No valid argument

You're literally acting like no one flinches or pulls shots

Stop posting no guns fag
>>
>>32457660
>i'm shitty at shooting so everyone else is also shitty at shooting

K.
>>
>>32457667
No you're literally no guns and have likely never fired a shot in your life if you don't realize that even good shooters will flinch or pull shots rarely.
>>
>>32457667
>>32457685
How about you both post a gun with a timestamp
This board is infested with noguns redditors
>>
>>32457701
Give me a sec I'll post my SP01 after I finish my shit
>>
File: 1482626280354.jpg (35KB, 480x677px) Image search: [Google]
1482626280354.jpg
35KB, 480x677px
>>32457589
>Intensive purposes
>>
File: 20160827_200133.jpg (3MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20160827_200133.jpg
3MB, 5312x2988px
>>32457685
K.
>>
>>32457727
>No timestamp

Was right

Noguns

Almost finished and I'll post my SP01 you little weasel redditcuck
>>
le ditch meme

https://youtu.be/q5KPr53rSe4
>>
File: 20160904_030258.jpg (3MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20160904_030258.jpg
3MB, 5312x2988px
>>32457701
Can't post timestamp because I'm actually in the Navy and living in a barracks right now because the ship is in the yards. My guns are at home obviously, not allowed to have guns on base so I'm stuck without them for a bit. But these are my guns, I've posted them before.
>>
>>32457361
download it.
>>
>>32456861
Unsurprising coming from the same retard crew who shills Century-made AKs and endorsed Ted Cruz.
>>
>>32457739
The point was not whether or not I'm noguns, the point is that you can't even conceptualize an argument against the video. I bet you even think it's extremely dangerous for my holstered gun to be pointing remotely in my direction in this pic >>32457761
>>
>>32457479
i think the disconect comes from "could" vs "should".
i "could" drive home drunk as fuck but i "shouldnt". same as the situations above, maybe you could shoot safely at a target with a person next to it, but you shouldnt.
also consider that it was in a situation where its completely unnecessary. it wasnt some high risk training exercise or real life scenario, it was at a controlled environment with people that should have known better.
>>
File: IMG_20161227_210344.jpg (3MB, 3250x2325px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161227_210344.jpg
3MB, 3250x2325px
>>32457797
No retard it's that you're a no guns because you think no one ever flinches or pulls shots

>>32457701
Here
>>
>>32457819
>here i am at the gun range
>just shooting my 9mm
>carefully aim each time
>WOOAAAHHH SHIT I FLINCHED HOLY FUCKKKKK MY ARM JUST HAD A SEIZURE
>shoot the ceiling
>finger seizes up and uncontrollably pulls trigger multiple times
>shoot neighbors target and the ground
>IF ONLY IT WEREN'T FOR FLINCHING!!! GAHHHH
>>
>>32456861
>http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=960_1482774510

It's not that I can't shoot targets while someone stands next to it, it's that it's pointless to take that risk for no benefit. I could just put another target on each side and make sure I don't hit that.
>>
>>32457865
>Flinching and going a little off target enough to clip the ignorant instructor in the vid is the same as having an arm spasm and shooting at the moon

Stop posting now kiddo we all know you're full of it and noguns
>>
>>32457299
Russians have a very different philosophy when it comes to preserving the lives of their people
>>
>>32457878
So you regularly shoot about 5 feet off target? Because if you are comparing "pulling" a shot to accidentally shooting the instructor in the video, that means you would not only be shooting your neighbor's target at the range, but the target 2 spaces down from yours. In which case you would almost universally get kicked off the range instantly.

So how many ranges have you been kicked off?
>>
>>32457906
>5 feet

Massive exaggeration
>>
>>32457930
Okay, sure, 3 feet then. How often do you shoot your neighbor's target at the range?
>>
>>32457950
I'm not ashamed to admit I have very rarely flinched and shot off target at 30 yards or so. Literally everyone has. Doesn't mean it's extremely common. You're just wording everything like a retard to try and make it sound absurd when if you watch the video anyone who isn't no guns will realize that guy is too close and depending on how far back the shooter is a flinch could result in the instructor getting clipped.
>>
>>32457987
I know for a fact I would never miss the target completely at the range they are shooting in the video, and as I said "playing devil's advocate", I obviously don't agree what they are doing in the video is a smart idea, but I also think you'd have to be completely retarded to fuck up so bad that you accidentally shoot the instructor in the video.
>>
>>32457489
Nope, not for that range. Never.

He has a point. If you cannot do that drill you probably shouldn't engage someone in a crowded place with a firearm.
>>
>>32458029
Like I said it's not like it would be a common fuckup but there is definitely a chance and it's silly to act like someone would be immune to pulling or flinching. Obviously the usual slight flinch wouldn't cause the instructor to get hit that's not what I'm saying but an exceptionally rare bad one could.

>>32458036
>Drill

Why even give these retards the satisfaction of calling that a drill? Even if 1 in 2000 of your flinches approached some where close to that instructor my point would've been made.
>>
File: FNX45 Tac 1st group.jpg (2MB, 2656x1494px) Image search: [Google]
FNX45 Tac 1st group.jpg
2MB, 2656x1494px
>>32457797
There is no argument in favor of this video. Had there been an accident, of any kind, for any reason, it would have not been worth it.

The shooter or instructor could have slipped, fell, the shooter could have flinched or missed, fucking anything could have happened when he could have just as easily posted up on the shooting line and done the exact same video and he could put it on youtube instead of fucking liveleak.

There is no situation where this is ok or acceptable. Regardless if you own guns, you show a lack of experience and intellect when you argue in favor for this show of absolute and infinite stupidity.
>>
>>32458191
You clearly missed the part where I said I was playing devil's advocate, for sake of argument.
>>
>>32458084
0 9f the thousands upon thousands of rounds I have rifles from all sorts of guns since child have ever gone so far off target as to even hit the target next to the target he was shooting at let alone the instructor standing next to it.

Sheeeit I would be confident enough at that range to rapid fire a pump action shotgun loaded with #00 at that range and not hit him.

Hell I could magdump and AR from the hip with my offhand at that range and not hit him.

You could stand me in front of that target. Blindfold me and have me draw then fire and I would still be on paper at that range.

He is correct, if that makes you uncomfortable then you suck.

Go shoot more so you can suck less.
>>
File: 1482795936789.jpg (17KB, 441x257px) Image search: [Google]
1482795936789.jpg
17KB, 441x257px
>>32457589
>>>doubles advocate
>>
Veterans and gun owners are predominantly gigantic fucking faggots, stop ruining being both for me you fucks.
>>
File: VEPR 54r 1st group 50yd 3x.jpg (1MB, 2656x1494px) Image search: [Google]
VEPR 54r 1st group 50yd 3x.jpg
1MB, 2656x1494px
>>32458212
There is no argument, therefore I don't give a shit if you think you're an elitist faggot.
>>
>>32458213
The point is you're not smart enough to realize that this is a bad idea. Shooting at targets with people down range is not ok, and if you do it at the club you will be permanently removed if caught. If you did it to me when I was down range, you'd be permanently removed from life. Got it yet?
>>
>>32458213
>All of this dumb gloating autism

Cringing so hard at your bullshit kid

Go sit your mother in front of your target down range please she deserves it for birthing you
>>
>>32457589

I have not seen this before, thank you.
>>
>>32457589
well put. everyone can just eat it, bone apple tea, bitches
>>
File: plstellmemore.png (217KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
plstellmemore.png
217KB, 480x480px
>>32457761
sick elaborate compulsive liar tier excuse
>>
>>32458243
goddamn that is a fucking beautiful rifle
>>
File: youhavetogoback.jpg (137KB, 717x880px) Image search: [Google]
youhavetogoback.jpg
137KB, 717x880px
>>32457589
I don't think this started on reddit, but it's exactly their kind of humor.
>>
a
>>
>liveleak link
>no one is being brutally killed

whats the point
>>
File: ~aqua~04.jpg (32KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
~aqua~04.jpg
32KB, 960x540px
>>32458584
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.