[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/k/ I need your help. Effective Jan 1st Missouri will be stand

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 142886805_10.jpg (437KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
142886805_10.jpg
437KB, 1500x1000px
/k/ I need your help.

Effective Jan 1st Missouri will be stand your ground state and constitutional carry. Normally this would call for celebration. But I live in STL and so far I've noticed everyone here hates eachother.

This place is going to become a shooting range and what will soon be refereed to as "Where the race war started".

I need to get a gun ASAP. Maybe 2. I'm left handed and I don't want to spend over $500, I need the rest for bullet proof vest and grenades.

I looked at the Beretta nano but I want to see other options.
>>
>>32456759
You are a conspiritard idiot.
>>
>>32456759
Funny post faggot.

In the 1% chance you're serious, you can't buy grenades you dumbass nigger, it's not going to become a shooting range, you should have months of practice with any given firearm before carrying it or you're just going to hurt yourself.
>>
Did you chose an autistic left handed kid shooting to represent yourself? Or is that actually you?

Buy a hi-point. That way when you shoot someone it just looks like more black on black gang violence. It's a cheap enough gun to dispose on location too. If you're all out race war concerned then get a glock, fantastic value for money.
>>
>>32456799
Glocks are shit value, overpriced because of muh LEO

if you want a cheap gun that doesn't suck these days you buy a glock clone.
>>
>>32456759
Spend $500 on titanium hammers and nails, then rob a gun store in the middle of the night. They should have some left handed/ambi guns.
>>
>>32456759
Get 2 highpoint 9's some boolits and some armor.
>>
>>32456759
You're a moron
>>
File: pepe~35.png (64KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
pepe~35.png
64KB, 512x512px
WOOOO RACE WAR!!
>>
>>32456759
>left handed

God wants you to die
>>
>>32456759
If anyone is going to do anything, it is the people of North City and East STL that'll just continue to gun each other down.

At least now everywhere else can protect themselves from those that spill over from Delmar
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.