[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I feel fucked

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 10

File: 1463701227940.jpg (224KB, 1600x1015px) Image search: [Google]
1463701227940.jpg
224KB, 1600x1015px
hello /k/ thought i would talk here.
Used to way 256 got down to 173 at 180 right now applied for OCS college option got it going through basic on VBL, I feel like I am worthless, I come home can't do anything right. Hell at basic I almost became a non trainer cause I could not zero with the rifle. Had to hand grenades. I cant lead for shit with the privates and frankly feel like I am more a liability to the army. this is something I always wanted to do and be and I feel pride wearing the uniform but otherwise I feel like I cant do anything right and do not want to get people killed
>>
Dude I'm on VBL from basic at Jackson myself you'll be okay before I joined I shot a lot of rifle like 3 gun and stuff but I only got sharpshooter. They don't feed us well we don't sleep enough we are/we're all sick as hell we should expect to preform like crap. Just keep pushing it's all we can do I was supposed to come home and tell my family that my wife is pregnant and go get ultrasound pictures and shit. Day one of VBL literally as we are still in the car on Fort Jackson she tells me we lost the baby now I barely give a shit to go back if it wasn't for the whole awol thing I have no motivation to push it's rough man I know but push through it you'll be fine. Only thing I got left to worry about if FTX 3 and our final pt test since I kinda lost my motivation to work out on VBL but fuck it I'll kill that shit when I get back. Don't know where basic is for you man but lean on a battle buddy that's what we are here for.
>>
>>32455673
You're a faggot. Basic was easy as shit.
>>32455848
Sorry about the baby.
>>
File: 1482866266435.jpg (120KB, 699x800px) Image search: [Google]
1482866266435.jpg
120KB, 699x800px
It sounds like confidence issues bro, it sounds like you need to double down and stop doubting yourself.

It sounds like there is something, in your past fucking with your head. (maybe because you used to be heavy it's effecting your self value.)

The things you are doubting about yourself, others may not even see. They will see they you are lacking confidence.

So it's time to train up, go watch some vids on youtube about how to zero your shit then go do it again and again and get it right.

It's time to watch some videos/or find people who you see as good leaders and copy the way they act. You need to stop doubting yourself.

Just go hard, and if you don't like what you are doing. Find something better, that you do like.

Be adaptable and fix your shit.

Don't let the Jews make you self doubt yourself.
>>
Also fuck the majority of the other privates this cycle (pfc myself) they take everything you say as an insult my assigned battle buddy of a 6 foot 3 inch football player who couldn't/wouldn't dig his own hasty because of some 1/4 inch thick roots and the dumb fuck can't make his own bed. Seriously people get so butt hurt every time someone corrects them it's just stupid all I can tell you is Charlie company 3-60in is full of grown people who act stupider than my dogs.
>>
>>32455912

The army is run by jews now?
>>
File: gibbs.jpg (47KB, 386x480px) Image search: [Google]
gibbs.jpg
47KB, 386x480px
Side note OP, if you didn't care about getting people killed I would call you a faggot.

Because you do care, it means there is potential.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKBbfNrv4ns
>>
>>32455673
You type like a retard. I know the Army has a pretty low bar for leadership, but goddamn son, learn to communicate effectively.

Either way, if you FEEL like you can't lead, you're not gonna be able to. 11B privates are basically apes, but they can smell fear, and I would bet good money your stretchmarked ass reeks of uncertainty.

If you can't lead right now, fine. Don't get some 18 year old from Oklahoma killed because you can't suck it up and realize you're bad at things.
>>
File: 1482846248682.png (698KB, 617x909px) Image search: [Google]
1482846248682.png
698KB, 617x909px
>>32455956

They have been infiltrating and subverting our entire nation since WWII and the Cold war. And LBJ their first Shill president installed when they killed JFK.

Yes, the Army listens to the Jews.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYBGeh2Ip0g

Don't let their Mega city police state, despotism - leftist Utopia happen. I am still happy they were more advanced in their plans in EU, and we can see what is happening there in advance.
>>
>>32456011

He just needs and English 111 class and he'd be caught up.
>>
File: pol gtfo.png (2MB, 896x1177px) Image search: [Google]
pol gtfo.png
2MB, 896x1177px
>>32456032
>>
File: ItsdaJews.gif (997KB, 500x270px) Image search: [Google]
ItsdaJews.gif
997KB, 500x270px
>>32456050

Found the Jew shill or communist shill.

>Autistic screeeching is silenced by gunfire as the Jew is cut in half

Not one of us.
>>
>>32456075
Whatever you are smoking, consider stopping.
If you have stopped, consider starting.
>>
>>32456075
Even though we face the difficulties of today and tomorrow, I still have a dream. It is a dream rooted in the American dream.

I have a dream that one day this /k/ will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: "We hold this truth to be self evident, that /pol/ should go and stay fucking go."

I have a dream that one day in the semi-tumescent depths of an /ak/ thread or a girls with guns thread, the sons of Liberty and Rights need not fear the shitting up of the place by a brain dead stormfag just because a trap or Ethnicity Other Than White was posted in a pic, that we will be able to share our fetishes and crappy opinions around the thread of brotherhood.

I have a dream that one day even a current events thread involving the Middle East, a thread sweltering under the weight of ridiculous snackbar gifs and bestest armor arguments, sweltering under the mindless urge to dickwave, we will not need to fear the Putinbots claiming America is already this way with ridiculous surety but no evidence. That they will be transformed into an oasis of laughing at the antics of snackbars.

I have a dream that my four children will one day browse /k/ and be judged not by their adherence to ridiculous stormfaggery, but by the quality of their bait and the skill of their trolls.

I have a DREAM today!

I have a dream that one day, down in a meetup thread, with its angry bronyfags, with its assmad intolerant trolls, we will be able to enjoy pictures of /k/unts doing ridiculous things while being safe with firearms, having fun together as brothers and sisters without having to wade through endless shitposts.

I HAVE A DREAM TODAY!

I have a dream that one day, every thread shall provide worthwhile, sauced info, and every pic and infograph will be free of idiotic MAH JOOS and MAH NIGGAS turdsucking, and the glory of /k/ shall be revealed, and all virgins together shall see it.

This is our hope, and this is the faith with which I return to battle with stormfaggery
>>
File: 1482860446800.png (982KB, 704x904px) Image search: [Google]
1482860446800.png
982KB, 704x904px
>>32456088

Nice Copy pasta JDIF, just stay in your containment zone (Israel) and stop trying to subvert our republic with your Bolsheviks who infiltrated our education system after WWII.

I am not a stormfag, I hate them.

I know there are good Jews and bad ones. (liberal Jews, communist Jews.)

Anyone who says this shit isn't happening, must be living off the grid or have stopped watching US news media. Since the Jews uncloaked this last election cycle.

You would literally have to be a sub-human to deny it's happening.

Even they admit it now.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/20/opinion/liberal-zionism-in-the-age-of-trump.html
>>
>>32455848
you 2-39?
>>
>>32456126
Bruh, I don't care what your opinions are or whether they're right.

It's just that I come to /k/ to hear autistic 14 year olds share their opinions on guns, not their opinions on politics.

Nobody here cares about your special snowflake political ideology.
>>
File: 1466518827762.gif (3MB, 353x209px) Image search: [Google]
1466518827762.gif
3MB, 353x209px
>>32456207

At least you can admit you're on the internet for the 14 year olds faggit. Thats the first stop, the next one is ending yourself.
>>
File: 1385428187414.jpg (31KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1385428187414.jpg
31KB, 720x540px
>>32456263
>people on the internet want to hear my political views
>people on parts of the internet with an explicit "no /pol/" rule want to hear about my political views
>>
>>32456185
Nah dude I'm 3-60 the guys who had people go into shock at FTX 2 since it was below 20 and raining like hell someone rolled the poor kid into a puddle to wake him up.
>>
>>32455673
Let me better myself with more succient paragraph. I could not zero my rifle. I ha to go twice for hand grenade training due to lack of proper grip. I love the army, I love the mission, but hate when I cannot measure up if not for myself but for the fellow soldiers around me I do not want to let them down because if I fail others die. I want to do my best for the army not for myself, I look at my shoulder remember someone will be counting on me. I for first time something i can wake up and feel proud about.
>>
>>32456319
the cold sucks will admit that the whole acclimation thing I think will get people killed, I'd be the first to make sure my men stay warm when need be.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.