[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHAT THE FUCK CO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 8

File: Screenshot-2014-08-19-17.09.50.jpg (34KB, 926x515px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot-2014-08-19-17.09.50.jpg
34KB, 926x515px
I just moved to this state, and I like the scenery, but have a fucking gander at these stupid as fuck gun control laws.

https://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/feeds/state_reg/colorado_restrictions.pdf

No rifles with over 15 round mags
no semi auto shotguns
no shotguns with more than 28 inches of shells (what the fucking dogshit)

Im from a free state, louisiana, you can own anything you fucking want there and I come to this shithole, and this is what I have to deal with??? Worst part is I live in fucking denver.

Anyone else from CO here, care to give me some insight to buying guns here? Dude I lived in lamar about 6 months ago, and the Big R there had WASRs with 30 round mags. Is it really that much of a difference? The cops there said "those guys in denver have some weird ideas", I had no idea what they were talking about until now. This is fucking bullshit. I was looking at buying a PTR or a Draco. Now idk what the fuck Im gonna do.

Literally fucking fuming right now. Where the fuck do you even buy 15 round mags at? Maple syrup land? Do I have to buy cali compliant bullshit now?
>>
Seriously. Take your legal weed and heroin addictions and stick them up your fucking liberal ass CO. Go fuck yourself. Im a goddamn American you fuck.

You know I drove through Auroura. No fucking wonder that kid shot that theater up. I saw a white crackheaded women running out of a tire shop being chased by her nigger crackhead boyfriend holding a broken beer bottle. I used to live in NO and memphis, and that was the only time Ive ever locked my car door while I was in it. If you ever needed 30 round mags, its in this shithole.
>>
>>32454926

Pretty much every post I've seen in relation to CO mag laws indicates that nobody pays any attention to them.

I was under the impression that the mag ban was in the process of being repealed anyway.
>>
>>32454926
Just go buy a 30 round mag from a local gun store. As for the other two, Buds is just being retarded.
>>
>>32454960
>>32454926
Denver has an Assault Weapon ban, that's what those last to mean.

So you have to comply with Assault Weapon laws, OP. Get a Bullet button if you get an AR or make it featureless.
>>
>>32454978
>Denver has an Assault Weapon ban
What? I've lived in CO in all my life and have never heard of this until now. Sauce?
>>
>tfw moved to Colorado for job transfer
>tfw I have all of the banned things

I didn't know semi-shotguns were banned.

Time to sell a $300 shotgun for $1000.

Also Brickhouse guns in Greeley for 30rd mags.
>>
>>32454926
>>32454986

Why the fuck did you move to Denver? Anyway, familiearize yourself with the city's assault weapon laws.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_8_20/241381_.html&page=1
>>
>>32455006
He lives in Denver.
>>
>>32455016
He's boned.

You go to Liberty Firearms Institute in Loveland?
>>
>>32454926
>Anyone else from CO here, care to give me some insight to buying guns here?
Yeah, none of the laws are enforced or are even a problem. Stores sell 30 rounders as either rebuild kits or just assembled.

If you arent in City/County of Denver you are 100% fine
>>
>>32455037
Does Denver not enforce their AWB?
>>
>>32455053
Denver is shit when it comes to guns.
>>
>>32455069
nvm I misread your post.
>>
>>32455037
I havent got my DL changed over from LA yet. Should I use my lamar adress and just shop outside of denver?
>>
>>32455084
Run like /r9k/ from a job. Go to the Northern part of the front range for guns.
>>
>>32454960
>Process of being repealed
That's what they said when it passed. It'll take a long fucking time for it to go, if it does
>>
>>32455084
If you buy anything outside of Denver, you'd still have to makre sure the guns comply with Denver's laws if you still live in the city.
>>
>>32455084
There are no good shops in Denver anyway. The laws apply to CO regardless of your ID.

Most shops will just send the gun with a mag or pull it out. Some people transferring guns will have a hissy fit and steal your mag if it comes with, other shops will say it was a parts kit or something.
Good shops;
>5280 armory
>Bowers Tactical (Imagine /arg/ irl)
>Machine gun tours
>Franktown firearms
>Mile high shooting supply
>Life and Liberty gear (gear not guns)

Where are you in the state? We have a meetup list/gear exchange list going for /k/olorado
>>32455123
>>32454960
It was going to be repealed to 30 rounds but the aspies at RMGO said NO COMPROMISE 1776 WILL COMMENCE AT ONCE and the deal didnt come to fruition.
>>
Sec. 38-130. Assault weapons.
(h) Specific prohibited assault weapons. It is unlawful to carry,
store or otherwise possess within the City and County of Denver any of the
following weapons which are hereby declared to be assault weapons except
as provided in and subject to all the provisions of this section:

(1) All of the following specified rifles:

a. Norinco, Mitchell and Poly Technologies Avtomat Kalashnikovs
(all models).
b. Action Arms Israeli Military Industries UZI and Galil.
c. Beretta AR-70 (SC-70).
d. CETME G3.
e. Colt AR-15 and CAR-15.
f. Daewoo K-1, K-2, Max 1 and Max 2.
g. Fabrique Nationale (FN/FAL, FN/LAR and FNC. [sic]
h. FAMAS MAS223.
i. Heckler & Koch HK-91, H-93 [sic], HK-94 and PSG-1.
j. MAC 10 and MAC 11.
k. SKS with detachable magazine.
l. SIG AMT, SIG 500 Series and SIG PE57.
m. Springfield Armory BM59 and SAR-48.
n. Sterling MK-6 and SAR.
o. Steyr AUG.
p. Valmet M62, M71S and M78.
q. Armalite AR-180 Carbine.
>>
>>32455170

r. Bushmaster Assault Rifle (armgun).
s. Calico M-900 Assault Carbine.
t. Mandall THE TAC-1 Carbine.
u. Plainfield Machine Company Carbine.
v. PJK M-68 Carbine.
w. Weaver Arm Nighthawk.

(2) All of the following specified pistols:

a. Action Arms UZI.
b. Encom MP-9 and MP-45.
c. MAC 10 and MAC 11.
d. INTRATEC TEC-9.
e. Mitchell Arms Spectre Auto.
f. Sterling MK-7.
g. Calico M-900.

(3) All of the following specified shotguns:

a. Franchi SPAS 12 and LAW 12.
b. Gilbert Equipment Company Striker 12.
c. Encom CM-55.

(4) Other models by the same manufacturer that are identical to
firearms listed in subdivisions (1), (2) or (3) except for slight
modifications or enhancements, including, but not limited to, a
folding or retractable stock; adjustable sight; case deflector for
left handed shooters; shorter barrel; wooden, plastic or metal
stock; larger clip size; different caliber provided the caliber
exceeds .22 rimfire; or bayonet mount.

(5) Firearms which have been redesigned from, renamed, renumbered or
patterned after one of the listed firearms in subdivision (1), (2),
or (3) or those described in subdivision (4), regardless of the
company of production or distribution or the country of origin or
any firearm which has been manufactured or sold by another company
under a licensing agreement to manufacture or sell the identical or
nearly identical firearms as those listed in subdivisions (1), (2),
(3) or those described in subdivision (4) regardless of the company
of production or distribution or the country of origin.

(i) Specific magazine prohibited. It shall be unlawful to
carry, store or otherwise possess a magazine which will
hold or may be modified to hold twenty-one (21) or more rounds.

Dude, Did I just move to cali? What the fuck is this bullshit?
Also, based on this, does this mean that WASR 10/63s are legal?
>>
>>32455189
>Dude, Did I just move to cali? What the fuck is this bullshit?
Do you live in the city/county of denver? If so yes you fucked up, retard. If no then no you are fine. Look at the buds pdf in the OP and it has a list of zipcodes. Compare your zipcode to that zipcode.
>Also, based on this, does this mean that WASR 10/63s are legal?
Not a lawyer but Id say illegal because
>Other models by the same manufacturer that are identical to firearms listed in subdivisions
>a. Norinco, Mitchell and Poly Technologies Avtomat Kalashnikovs
(all models).
>>
>>32455211
Im homeless, Im crashing with my brother in a extended stay right now. I just got a decent job at a factory, so as far as the government knows, I dont exist. Especially since the flood destroyed all paperwork (louisiana hasnt swapped over to the computer system yet).

Ive got pulled over a few days ago and the cops said my license didnt exist. I had to explain what happened and apparently they didnt believe me that louisiana was that backwards until they called the DMV and had the information verified that "shit was all fucked up oh lawdy" by jayquanda.
>>
>>32455242
Ok, is the extended stay in Denver?
>>
>>32455260
No. I verified the zip, Im safe for now. Im just worried about where my brother is gonna buy this 4plex (he was looking at denver) cause Im probably gonna end up renting a room from him.

You think PE Trump is gonna make denver great again?
>>
>>32454926
It's Colorado. Home of Aspen. What the fuck did you expect?
>>
>>32455304
pretty sure aspen was a fucking ghost town until some world war 2 vets decided to move there and turn it into a ski resort.
>>
>>32455286
Adams, Lakewood and Aurora County are cheaper to live in and fairly close to downtown Denver if you are working in the city. Also no Salt weapons ban. If you can swing it OP try living in Loveland or the Ft. Collins area.
>>
>>32455286
>You think PE Trump is gonna make denver great again?
POTUS and SCOTUS have no authority against state AWB laws..
>>
File: 1482606452810.jpg (52KB, 620x670px) Image search: [Google]
1482606452810.jpg
52KB, 620x670px
>>32454926
Go back to Louisiana, we're full.
>>
>>32454926
>>32455698
come back to shreveport feggit.
>>
>>32454926
Why the fuck wouldn't you look up the gun laws there BEFORE you moved?
>>
File: fvweglk.jpg (33KB, 559x600px) Image search: [Google]
fvweglk.jpg
33KB, 559x600px
lived in denver all my life, never heard of this shit.

chapter 38, article 4, division 2, section 38-130 states
It is, therefore, the intent of the city council to place reasonable and necessary restrictions on the sale and possession of assault weapons -----while placing no restrictions on the right of citizens to use weapons which are primarily designed and intended for hunting, target practice and other legitimate sports or recreational activities and the protection of home, person and property.----- <-----

Definitions. The following words and phrases, when used in this section, shall have these meanings respectively ascribed to them:
(1)
Assault weapon shall include all firearms with any of the following characteristics:
a.
All semiautomatic action, centerfire rifles with a detachable magazine with a capacity of twenty-one (21) or more rounds.
b.
All semiautomatic shotguns with a folding stock or a magazine capacity of more than six (6) rounds or both.
c.
Reserved.
d.
Any firearm which has been modified to be operable as an assault weapon as defined herein.
e.
Any part or combination of parts designed or intended to convert a firearm into an assault weapon, including a detachable magazine with a capacity of twenty-one (21) or more rounds, or any combination of parts from which an assault weapon may be readily assembled if those parts are in the possession or under the control of the same person.

basically, all i can find is, dont have shit with a 21+rd mag. (which no one cares about)

https://www.municode.com/library/co/denver/codes/code_of_ordinances?nodeId=TITIIREMUCO_CH38OFMIPR_ARTIVOFAGPUORSA_DIV2WEMI_S38-130ASWE
>>
>>32455037
>Or just have a 3rd party ship you some mags
;^)
>>
>>32455572

I don't even know how or why he's living in Denver. All the cities surrounding it make up the majority of the whole metro area; you couldn't tell that you're technically living in a completely different city and county.

Plus, Denver is absolute shit.
>>
>>32455878
here
>>32455189
>>32455170
is outdated muni code from 2006. (when that ar15 post was made) graciously provided by >>32455010

i'm quoting current muni code out of the latest revision, dec 13, 2016.
>>
>>32455310
WHat does that have to do with anything?
>>
>>32455789
But negros and most currupt state 50 years in a row. Plus I kinda wanna smoke some of this weed. Add me on Fagebook, you know who I be.
>>
>>32454926
Until recently there was no real cheap option for 15 round AR mags. Now Hexmag makes a some at the same price as their standard.

But unlike NJ, where I am from, as I understand no one outside of Denver even pays attention to the gun laws unless you are ordering online.
>>
Quit being a fag OP, possession of the mags isn't a crime as far as I know so you're basically forced to either
>purchase magazine bodies and springs separately (ie. buy pinned Magpul 10/30 mags and order a spring from Brownell's for like 3 dollars)
>buy magazines out of state
>find a cool LGS
>>
>>32454926
Dude I live on the outskirts of Denver. No one gives a fuck about the mag bans. Just go to any fucking shop and exit with an armful of 30 rounders. No one gives a fuck. As far as I heard the only people caught for the mag ban were felons that were planning shootings because they were retards. If you aren't stupid with your guns you won't be bothered with.
>>
Post Emails if you want to be added to the Colorado meetup list
>>
File: tumblr_nj7up7065o1u5yc90o1_400.gif (2MB, 350x260px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nj7up7065o1u5yc90o1_400.gif
2MB, 350x260px
>Implying gun laws work

Go back to Loui or quit yer' bitchin, honestly.

Colorado is a fucking shit place, full of shit people and an even shittier set of laws all around.
>>
>>32455828
Probably because of DUDE WEED LAMO.

Serves him right if that really is the case, fucking tired of all these weedfags praising Colorado as if it were the holy land.
>>
>>32454926
>no semi auto shotguns
That's not true at all, what the fuck?
>>
>>32456379
Mooreky2497@[email protected]
>>
>>32455170
DAMNIT!

Here I was going to shoot up downtown Denver with my Valmet and SPAS 12, but now I can't on acount of that assault weapons ban!

Foiled by liberals again!
>>
>>32455006
I call bullshit on semis being banned. Cabelas and bass pro both sell new semi autos.
>>
[email protected]
>>
bumping for meetup list. Can't make another fake e-mail atm.
>>
File: TEctsYl.gif (1MB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
TEctsYl.gif
1MB, 500x333px
>>32454926
>>32454953
>>32454978
>>32454986
>>32455006
>>32455010
>>32455016
>>32455037
>>32455170
>>32455189
>>32455211
>>32455242
>>32455260
>>32455572
>>32455828
>>32457759
>>32457952
just @ing all this because apparently people are just glazing over the thread, instead of reading
>>32455878
>>32456006
i'd love it if /k/ would take facts straight from the book instead of a forum post that's over 10 years old now.
>>
>>32454926
Yeah, but at least you don't live in Louisiana anymore.
>>
>>32454953

i live in aurora, the mag ban isn't enforced and I have shittons of mags including drums and surefire 100 rounders. It's not as bad as you think even with the shithead kids starting fights at the mall.
>>
Denver sucks but the rest of the state is very based.

Denver feels like a combination of California and st louis... it's....strange but kind of fun.

unless you're an alcoholic, dudeweedbro420, stand up comic, homeless, or addicted to fucking a new 20something cum slut every other weekday, I would not live in Denver.

I lived in Arvada for 6 months ish and was aroudn when the James Holmes jabooty shooty went down (coulda been at that movie theatre bros... and I would have iced that faggot with my .45 woah)

;)

Enjoy CO it's great. Go camping see dem Sand Dunes n' shit.
>>
>>32459340
OP here. I'm addicted to 20 something cumsluts. Especially ones with haired dyed 15 different colors, self harm scars, weigh about 93 pounds and like anal.

Where can I have that, and guns?
>>
File: AdventureTime.jpg (345KB, 970x545px) Image search: [Google]
AdventureTime.jpg
345KB, 970x545px
Could be worse. Could be a mass fag like me and our ten round=high capacity magazine and our wonderful
MASS COMPOSING LIST OF SELLABLE FIREARMS
#fuckmeintheRhino
Oh and the banning of ARs without due process or any state local incidents.
>>
>>32459401
What the fuck kinda list is that?
>>
>>32459507
The Mass compliant list is Massachusetts legal form of extortion to weapon manufacturers.
They have to spend excessive money and hand over several of whichever gun in particular for their own testing. Then if all goes well they are*allowed* to sell the gun in state.
... Not even companies who manufacture here want to bother with the process.
It's just another strangle hold on all fronts.
>>
>>32459391
Nowhere, Grow out of the fake rape accusation bait
>>
File: New Canvas.png (316KB, 919x514px) Image search: [Google]
New Canvas.png
316KB, 919x514px
>>
>>32455006
Semi shotguns are 100percent legal you doofus.
>>
>>32455143
5280armory is godtier mate, their range is kinda lame but their shop is fucking top notch
>>
>>32460180
Yeah and the owner is pretty cool and will actually chat with you. I gave him some 308 plastic DAG ammo the last time I was in there as he genuinely had not seen it before.
>>
>>32460180
Can confirm bought a few guns from them and Everytime it was an easy and quick experience.
>>
Is everyone in CO from /k/ a sperg or are some of you normal and healthy?
>>
you have to be 18 to post here

Find another forum to vent your edginess from your mom taking you to move in with her bf in Colorado
>>
>>32461219
Im almost 30.
>>
>>32461279
Then speak like you are.
>>
>>32460508
I like to think I'm normal and well adjusted
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.