[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are assassins real? What kind of equipment did they use?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 9

Is there like a written history of Assassins?

Are assassins real?

What kind of equipment/weapons do assassins use?
>>
>>32454886

Rosalio 'Bart' Reta was inducted into the Los Zetas gang when he was 17 years old.

He was transported to a remote part of Mexico to receive training from Rogue/Former Colombian special forces officers.

They were then stationed in Laredo, TX and performed hits on both sides of the US/MEXICO border. They were paid 5k USD a week and received commissions of 10k USD to 70k USD for completed assignments.

Reta is known to be a fan of the M4 carbine weapons platform and using a large hunting kife.
>>
>>32454886
Clearly the cartels and other organized crime groups employ people ( like this fuck mentioned above) who are basiclly assassins. As did the mob (at least at one time). I think their is alot of myth at work though. The Hollywood movie assassin is mostly a work of fiction. One interview on the subject I saw featured an FBI agent who said he estimated the average murder for hire in the US was less than 300 dollars ( mostly just hood rats doing hood rat shit).

You should check out the iceman documentaries though, if you have not already.
>>
>>32455056

I mean there has to be professionals who eventually retire right?

right?
>>
We call them CIA in America.
>>
>>32455108
who does the CIA send to kill people
>>
>>32455114
Especially gullible goyim.
>>
>>32455114
Other CIAs
>>
>>32455080
rule one of assasinations: kill the assassin.
that way he can't blackmail you. unless it's in very small family outfits or part of cults/extemist politcal faction where there is a greater loyalty to each other/the cause ie they won't be talking where a random criminal probably will
>>
>>32455130
But who kills the assassin's assassin?
>>
>>32455140
Isn't it obvious? Haven't you seen Mexico's murder rates?
>>
>>32455175
So every murder is just an assassin going after assassins down the line from the original assassin?
>>
>>32455130
>small family outfits or part of cults/extemist politcal faction

Is this real?
>>
>>32455190
I think you summed it up rather nicely
>>
>>32455140
A third assassin
>>
https://youtu.be/cPMEVzv0AO4

CIA supposedly recruited this guy.
>>
>>32455228
No, mafia families never have anyone killed. Shimon Perez died of leukemia. Franz Josef of old age.
>>
File: 1365115985632.jpg (81KB, 1116x589px) Image search: [Google]
1365115985632.jpg
81KB, 1116x589px
>>
>>32455239
And who kills him??
>>
>>32455114

MQ-9 Reaper
>>
as in 3rd party agencies like hitman series? i highly doubt it, you dont see any prominent industrial people getting mysterically executed

hired guns is a thing though, but proffesional hollywood assassins does not

nations have agents and special forces that are trained killers
>>
File: karl-penta.jpg (35KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
karl-penta.jpg
35KB, 500x500px
This guy did some legit assassin work in South America/the Balkans in the late 80s/early 90s. I highly recommend this book too. It was published with two titles "A Mercenary's Tale" and "Have Gun, Will Travel".
>>
File: 1437028622719.jpg (83KB, 1280x544px) Image search: [Google]
1437028622719.jpg
83KB, 1280x544px
The original assassins were "hashishans", in the Middle East, who would smoke hashish to give them the courage to carry out their hits.

These MIddle Eastern maharajahs would hire out these hashishans to whoever gave them enough gold.
>>
File: DoingitWrong.jpg (78KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
DoingitWrong.jpg
78KB, 1280x720px
>>32454886

No written history, you just have to read history books and fill in the blanks whenever some guy conveniently dies.

Yes.

Most assassins work in groups, to ensure the mark is actually killed. The average "hitman" is just a hired goon, especially if they work solo. A real hired "death-squad" will be about 8-15 people depending upon their methods. The closer they have to get to the target, the more active members they will need during the hit. For instance, if you're dealing with one unarmed guy, a simple two-man ambush is enough. If he has an armed bodyguard, increase it to 4. If they have a technical advantage (terrain, tech, weather, training, more guys than you), add a man to counter every advantage.

Also, explosives are the preferred weapon as you can use them remotely without giving yourself away. The movie image of the assassin sniper is a myth; it's more likely the "sniper" is just providing over-watch and support. Real professionals would use explosives. Triggered explosives are even better (line a TV with a WP bomb and wait for the target to hit the clicker). Or replace a cell-phone with a bomb while the mark is distracted drinking at a bar. Also, another reason to use a group; one watches the mark, one has the trigger, and one is in a getaway vehicle.

While Hollywood would like to make the life of a hitman or assassin "sexy" or "exciting" it's actually pretty boring, which is by design. You want your mark to die expending the least energy and time (during the hit) as possible, to minimize getting caught or botching the operation. You'll spend more time doing research on the mark, setting a playbook, having backup plans, acquiring the resources not only to successfully carry out the hit BUT to make sure that your team gets in, gets the job done, and gets out like ghosts. Your death-squad, for all intents and purposes should not leave a single trace that they were ever there to carry out the hit in the first place.

Pic Related
>>
>>32456469
> you honestly think a fucking bomb going on main Street isn't go to draw attention
>>
>ITT people fail to recognize that there are many types of assassins and end up bickering over nothing because nobody bothers to mention the specific type they are describing

good thread OP
>>
>>32454886

1. Don't ask question you don't want the answer to

2. Some thing cheap and common(you don't want to draw attention to your self when the ballistics test finishes) if kill someone and take something valuable it draws less attention and makes it look like a robbery Gone wrong
>>
>>32456613
Sorry my enrish is so terrible
>>
>>32456469

Same Anon Here, adding a little more since this is a fav topic of mine.

Most assassins are not former spec-ops, spooks, or military personnel. Believe me, government(s) keeps VERY close tabs on such individuals; since their numbers are so small compared to the general population. It's why when a nation collapses, assassinations become WAYYY more common as all of those skilled people need work and their only business is killing. Your skilled assassins are either trained for it (like the Los Zetas member pictured above) or are former police. Yep, law enforcement and gang members make up the largest demographic of professional assassins.

After all, it's easy to investigate yourself and conveniently discover you are not guilty. Favors, bribes, blackmail, and all of the classic dirty tricks keep the whole thing from descending into chaos This is why many assassinations are successful, as the law can always throw one of the plebs to the wolves instead of the real assassin(s).

This is not to slander police officers or to further vilify gangs.The actual percentage of these killers is small (1% or less). When a government is stable, it is these guys who carry out the most "targeted killings" against one another (or us lowly plebs). Occasionally bigger organizations get involved but it is mostly about money, retribution, or protecting interests.

If intelligence agencies DO get involved (which sometimes occurs as well) shit gets way more interesting, especially with the substantial arsenal and resources such groups have. The only way you survive such an onslaught is if another agency is protecting you. This is rarely done agency vs agency (hence prisoner exchanges and so on).

Intelligence operatives would be considered tier-1 assassins, save that they don't work for cash and are more into renditions instead of sanctions. Still, if someone high up renders a "finding" you might find yourself really fucking dead.

Pic Related
>>
>>32456100
the cook
>>
>>32455114
Big guys
>>
>>32455114

non-troll response:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special_Activities_Division
>>
>>32456590
Plenty of attention. Luckily, you're gone by the time the attention is there.
Hell, you do it right, plant a mine in someone's home and they take a day or two to "find" it, you're out of the country and vanished.
>>
>>32456733
immaculate
>>
>>32456605

There is no such thing as a "type" of assassin.

It's about the type of job and how difficult of a target they will be. You hire based on how "important" the target is socially (and how likely you are to get killed trying to kill them), how difficult it will be to reach the target, and so on.

There also client factors as well; is your client intelligent or a moron? Have they mitigated blow-back or are they planning to fuck you when the job is done? In most cases and for this reason, death-squads or assassins will just be given the job and the target(s) and often work exclusively for specific groups. Again, it's not necessarily uncommon for third parties to "buy in" but they usually are already connected through a third party or "friend of a friend" kind of arrangements.

You hire a thug for $300 to kill your average american joe or jane. This includes scientists, lawyers, professors, pretty much unless you have a bodyguard, your life is worth about $300 on the black market. After that, you're looking at around $10k and up. Price goes up more for the obstacles keeping you from the target rather than the life of the target itself.
>>
>>32455056
>an FBI agent who said he estimated the average murder for hire in the US was less than 300 dollars

It kind of amazes me that it's actually that cheap. Like why not just get a job?
>>
>>32455056
hood rat is a woman that has sex with every one
>>
>>32456100
the forth assasin
>>
They use sticks and stones to break bones mainly

>untraceable
>>
>>32457415
Will their words ever hurt me?
>>
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder,_Inc.
>>
>>32457483
never
>>
>>32456733
top banana
>>
>>32457267
It's basically a low-level drug dealer paying a crackhead a few bucks to snuff out a new player invading his turf.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.