[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cheapest AR possible

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: 7-g4383_1.jpg (18KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
7-g4383_1.jpg
18KB, 550x550px
So I've never owned an AR, hell never shot one but I'd really like to get into the world of ARs. So I need literally the cheapest AR I can find prebuilt so I can tear the thing apart and put it back together countless times. I don't care if it jams every single shot only thing it has to do is be chambered in 5.56. I'll be building a much nicer rifle after I'm comfortable with tearing this one apart and reassembling it.
>>
That is the biggest waste of money.
You're going to spend $500 on a rifle that you're literally only going to take apart and put back together. Why don't you just put that money towards an even bigger ar or ammo so you have something to do other finger fuck your guns like a no-shooting faggot.
>>
>>32453911
I've always wanted to find a bottom of the barrel AR just to abuse the fuck out of it.
>>
>>32453971
Thats the plan so I can keep a well maintained much nicer rifle and have a much smaller risk of fucking up and breaking it.
>>32453963
It's still going to be shot but if my clumsy ass breaks something on it I won't be out 1000+ bucks. If I wasn't gonna shoot it ID just get a cheap ass .22 replica
>>
>>32454026
You sound retarded so don't buy guns.
>>
File: 1482775600719.jpg (51KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1482775600719.jpg
51KB, 500x500px
>>32454026
how does it feel to be 16?
>>
>>32454094
I own several what's wrong with not wanting to break a firearm I have no experience with and starting with something cheap.
>>32454099
Says the manlet that's probably younger than I am and can't go out and drink because he's a lonely little fag.
>>
>>32453911
$430 with free shipping
>http://www.kygunco.com/Product/View?ItemNo=411
>>
>>32454122

The cheapest AR that will still function will be a PSA around 500$
>>
>>32454141
>>32454146
Thank you both.
>>
>>32454026
If you break anything on an AR the most it will cost will be $100 -$300 and that's the barrel. Everything else is $100 or less. And whatever you think you're going to "break" on an ar is probably not going to actually break.
>>
Cheapest should be around $400 if you build it yourself, waiting for individual components to come on sale.

Stripped Lower- $40
LPK-$40
Buffer tube kit-$20

Stripped upper-$40
Barrel-$80
Barrel nut-$10
Bolt Carrier Group-$80
Flash hider-$10
Gas tube-$10
Gas block-$20

Handguard kit-$20?

Sights-$30$
Cheap mag-$5

CDNN and PSA are your best bet for most cheap parts, thought you might find better deals at smaller online shops.
>>
>>32454253

Then you will need to buy tools. Add $200 at least.

Buy a complete upper.
>>
>It's still going to be shot but if my clumsy ass breaks something on it I won't be out 1000+ bucks. If I wasn't gonna shoot it ID just get a cheap ass .22 replica

You won't break the whole weapon. You are making a mistake out of ignorance of what ignorance is reasonably likely to cause.

Forget everything you think you know, including what you assume about yourself. It's time to listen instead, for firearms training is an ancient discipline and you have nothing to add to it until you know much more about it.

Military designs must be built to survive morons. You aren't going to break the fucking weapon unless you are so stupid you should not have one. Remember stupid is incurable while ignorance can be fixed.

You probably break things because you try to do things "your way". Fuck that noise. Stop feeling that "your way" is important. Learn the correct way instead. The US Army uses cartoon training aids. Begin with them.
>>
>>32454476
listen to this op, words of wisdom
>>
>>32453911
I red a few other of your post as well.

I just built myself my first AR-15 from an 80% in the last 3 months. The AR-15 is not as complex as you think it is. The worse thing that will happen is you lose a detent or a spring.

There is nothing wrong with buying a $500 ar but you are way over thinking this.
>>
File: 4545.jpg (57KB, 625x625px) Image search: [Google]
4545.jpg
57KB, 625x625px
>>32454308
>Then you will need to buy tools. Add $200 at least.
>>
>>32454026
A nicer rifle built from quality parts will hold up to wear and abuse, cheap shit is a waste of money
>>
Why don't you just calm down and save up money for a good quality AR15? Nobody's banning shit for the next several years at the minimum, and decades if the Supreme Court is stacked right.

For the first time in 9 years the gun market is cooling down, longer than the majority of gun owners have been involved in the sport/hobby so they don't know what it's like to not have to worry that you will be able to go to the damn store tomorrow and buy the ammo and gun you want.
>>
>>32454308

You need pliers and a screwdriver with some bits. If you want easy mode, a thin metal punch and a hammer make ot go faster
>>
>>32454308
This is what i did, kind of.
Bought a completed upper receiver but everything else separate. I didnt need any special fuccin tools though. All i used was a punch that was too big, a paperclip, and a hammer. Its really not that hard.
>>
>>32455887
>>32455038
>>32454308
a barrel nut wrench($40) and torque wrench($40) if you intend on assembling the upper any time soon
>>
File: image.jpg (90KB, 639x475px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90KB, 639x475px
>>32454122
>Says the manlet that's probably younger than I am
No one said anything about height -do you need this gun to mask your insecurities?
>>
>>32453911
https://www.kygunco.com/Product/View?ItemNo=411&utm_source=KyGunCo%20Marketing&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=Year%20End
>>
>>32456026

And a vice and an AR upper vice block or Geiselle reaction rod
>>
>>32453971
I had a Bushamster I used like this. 14.5 inch
w/2 inch break. Carry handle, A2 sights 1/9 barrel,
no chrome. got it for 500 American otd in 2006.
shot @2500 rounds through it in a jr. fag filthy 14 experiment. I choked it at 785, 1500, 2450, didn't keep track after that. Nothing broke, but it was a dirty whore when I sold it after Sandy Vagina. Cleaned up I got 750 for it. Much fun.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.