[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New range toy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: hk-mp5-a5_9536.jpg (112KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
hk-mp5-a5_9536.jpg
112KB, 800x600px
Hello /k/. I want to buy a 22 rifle to plink all day long for cheap. But i also have a huge hardon for service rifles which rules out ruger 10/22 and the likes.
I've read a lot of good things about pic related (walther MP5 A5). Anybody has feedback on it ?
Any other 22 copies of service rifles that may make my dick diamonds ?
>>
>>32452112
I've never had a .22 get me hard, I will never understand that mentality
I have gotten off to a PTR though
>>
>>32452112
Perhaps the ISSC Mk22, it's a SCAR lookalike. Has mixed reviews but looks like if you have problems they're fairly easy to fix. Classic Firearms has a good deal on them at the moment.
>>
>>32452112
I have an HK MP5 22LR. It is pretty awesome. Way better than the 10/22 i used to own. More accurate, higher rate of fire. Just fun to shoot. Get a cheap red ot or something and you couldn't ask for something better for a 22 plinker. Kinda pricey, but overall worth it.
>>
>>32452112
Buy it. I own one, it's awesome, just do NOT disassemble beyond the manufacturer recommended take down.
>>
>>32453633
Why do they say that? I have the one with the faux suppressor and disassemble it as far as I can when I clean it. Doesn't seem like that big of a deal. Hard to clean all the shit out the way they say to clean it.
>>
File: 522.jpg (87KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
522.jpg
87KB, 1024x768px
>>32452112

I'm looking at a small .22 plinker at the moment too. Not sure what you define as cheap, but I quite like the Sig 522 series. Haven't had a chance to fire one but from what I've heard it'll eat anything you put in it, and the one I held felt nice and solid.
>>
>>32453648
Because there's some stuff that's spring loaded and will fly apart, and I noticed the accuracy on mine degraded after I took it apart the entire way and put it back together. And when I say took it apart the whole way, I mean I had dozens and dozens of tiny parts everywhere and all the major components apart. I put it all back together, pretty sure I didn't miss anything, but in retrospect I'd rather have not fucked with it in the first place. Still a good gun and pretty accurate, but I'm not taking it apart to that point again.
>>
>>32453757
Sucks man. CZeck this out.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNFfIiz9epo
>>
>>32453757
that sounds like a fucking headache. good info. .
>>
I have one of these, like everyone else says it's a great little rifle. Not really anything to write home about, but if you're looking for something specifically for plinking and you don't want to go the route of the traditional .22 LR, it's a great purchase.

I will say, that depending on the company you purchase it from, it will come with either a 10 or 30 round mag. Go for the 30 if you can find it, I bought from a california based company and it only came with the 10, which now takes up space in my safe.

Can't go wrong with it though, buy yourself a cheapo red dot and you'll have hours of fun with the HK MP5 A5
>>
Just got one myself for Christmas, damn fun to plink with. Would recommend.
>>
>>32452450
22 i just a mean to cheap shooting. Muh dik gets hards when i hold a service rifle. Such is life.
>>32453650
I plan on getting a SIG 550 in 5.56 already. But they are sexy as hell indeed.
>>32452550
I'll look into it, but it looks like unobtainum here in Switzerland.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.