[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is the israeli army a meme?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 11

File: rtx1q2d3.jpg (846KB, 3500x1965px) Image search: [Google]
rtx1q2d3.jpg
846KB, 3500x1965px
Is the israeli army a meme?
>>
>>32451959
Go back to /pol/ goyim
>>
>>32451959
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4UrkL6W79Xk

It seems
>>
>>32451959
OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN!
>>
>>32451999
Not being a good goy here, but that's more than likely sweat.
>>
File: ckq7rwmuyaamtpw.jpg (75KB, 580x495px) Image search: [Google]
ckq7rwmuyaamtpw.jpg
75KB, 580x495px
As a guy who serves in it
Yes. The israeli army isna nice me.
Plastine is still the biggest meme
>>
>>32451967
fuck off reddit
>>
>>32451959
shut up you dumb pol faggot. this isn't part of your containment zone.
>>
>>32452049
Where the fuck do you think you are?
>>
>>32452049
get the fuck out reddit
>>
File: inbatihou-500x238.jpg (33KB, 700x333px) Image search: [Google]
inbatihou-500x238.jpg
33KB, 700x333px
>>32452044
More like photoshop
>>
File: pol.leave.jpg (132KB, 890x876px) Image search: [Google]
pol.leave.jpg
132KB, 890x876px
>>32452073
/pol/tards ruin everything, like niggers.

Do you guys fuck up the chinese cartoon boards too?
>>
>>32452161
Yet the Israeli army officialy forced its soldiers to wear diapers
>>
>>32452373
Reddit plz go
>>
The jews BTFO arabs time and time again
>>
>>32452375
No it didn't.
>>
>>32452396
yeah but to be fair, arabs are hilariously incompetent and generally useless people
>>
File: unrwa_school_sequence-09.jpg (200KB, 580x406px) Image search: [Google]
unrwa_school_sequence-09.jpg
200KB, 580x406px
>>32451959
If superior kebab removal skills are a meme then yes.
>>
>>32452375

kek
>>
>>32452555
Literally anyone could remove kebab with billions of dollars per year (of US taxpayer money) to spend on weapons. Not to mention that ragheads are totally incompetent subhumans, even when compared to kikes
>>
They're more capable than most NATO militaries.
Probably somewhere around Italy-tier. Italy is a bonsai example though, so tough to compare.
>>
File: 55231591.jpg (32KB, 627x406px) Image search: [Google]
55231591.jpg
32KB, 627x406px
>>32451959
Yes. Maybe. No.
>>32451999
Fake.
Video is terrible.
>>32452045
Military is a meme.
>>32452061
/k/.
>>32452375
No.
>>32452396
Arabs can't into modern war.
>>32452518
So what? Now we use "but Arabs can't fight" as an excuse to claim that Israelis can't fight as well?
>>32453751
Not anyone. Egypt and Saudi Arabia fuck up plenty in that regard. So it's not all about money.
Constructing an argument like you did, creates a somewhat falsified perception of reality, suggesting as if the burgers are exclusive sponsors and the only source of income for the kike army. So out of curiosity, I'll ask you this: what exactly do you know of the basic historical background for the US aid deal between the US, Egypt and Israel?
>>
A huge fucking meme.
>>
>>32453824
The 2 main reasons as to why it's "better", if we can use this term, is because the army receives far more attention as a central system in the country, and they get more practice.
>>
>>32453824
>Italy
>Capable

To the trash it goes.
>>
>>32451959
All I see is a shitskin abusing another shitskin.
Why should I care?
>>
>>32453865
>the army receives far more attention as a central system in the country
That's certainly true. And the country is less willing, on the whole, to go the distance. See Italy's aircraft carrier in Libya being ordered back due to a lack of funds.
>and they get more practice
That's debatable. The Italian budget (which is much larger than Israel's) can spend much more on training when it doesn't have to police the West Bank and deploy significant elements operationally at all times.
The practice Israel gets in the West Bank is useful, and the operations it carries out in Lebanon and Gaza certainly so, but it's not the same as training for conventional near-peer threat scenarios like NATO militaries engage in. It was this overt focus on LIC that made a mess of Israeli CONOPS in Lebanon 2.

When I said it was tough to compare, I meant that the armies are designed to do different things. The Israelis might out-muscle the Italians on the ground and in the air, but their expeditionary capability is next to nothing by comparison.

>>32453956
Meme all you like. Italy is a power player when it comes to forces in NATO.
>>
>>32451959
Less so than it's neighbors. However, I'm not sure it's better than, say, Finland
>>
>>32453995
Please elaborate. Apparently the Singaporean army is modelled after the IDF, so I'mm not sure what's going on.

Apparently the IDF got good at CQB, after their experiences in Lebanon, Gaza and such. Furthermore, their military is obviously technologically advanced, due to Trophy APS, modded F35s, and such.
>>
File: tfw spiderman ranks you up.jpg (65KB, 584x1040px) Image search: [Google]
tfw spiderman ranks you up.jpg
65KB, 584x1040px
>>32454018
It's simple: the Israelis hold a good, fairly trained and well experienced army with actual achievements to show for. Other armies are often considered "good" just because it's amused that they have a good training and that it will translate well into practice when shtf.
It's, however, comparable to Finland's army, as both are relatively small countries with a surprisingly effective conscript force and relatable tasks (no West Bank patrols for Finland, though).

Israel and Singapore have special kind of relationship, one that starches beyond pure the indirect military aid, but this subject is either secretive or strays from the /k/ theme.
As part of said relationship, the Singaporeans observed the IDF and it's module- and they liked what they saw, while the Israelis were happy to help. So don't worry; even if Israel isn't the mightiest military powerhouse on the face of the Earth, the Singaporean army issue was taken seriously and was given into good hands.
>>
>>32453978
>That's debatable. The Italian budget (which is much larger than Israel's) can spend much more on training when it doesn't have to police the West Bank and deploy significant elements operationally at all times.

Italian budget isn't that much higher. Italian nominal defense expenditure is around 35 billion €, but Italian military also includes Carabineri and Guardi di Finanza, both of those are de facto civilian police agencies minus infantry and airborne regiments Carabineri may form in case of war. Those are part of military because history and perception military is harder to bribe than civilian authorities.

Real Italian military budget is in ball park of 24 billion USD. Israeli budget is around 16 billion USD. Given different personnel expense structures between Italian and Israeli armies, difference goes mostly to wages and pensions of Italian professional soldiers, while Israel enjoys luxury of almost free personnel for all positions that doesn't require professional skill levels.

>>32453995
>Less so than it's neighbors. However, I'm not sure it's better than, say, Finland

Their defense expenditure is way higher than Finnish. As result Israel has way bigger air force and lot more armor than Finland, even relative to population of the country. Israeli threat environment is entirely different as is their requirement for constant availability of troops.

>>32454018
>Please elaborate. Apparently the Singaporean army is modelled after the IDF, so I'mm not sure what's going on.

Singaporean doctrine is actually closer to Austrian, Finnish, Swedish and Swiss on concept level than to Israeli. Total defense that encompasses more than just military aspect of defense. Military part of Singaporean doctrine is far more aggressive due to it being a city state. In case of conflict they might go for quick land grab from Malaysia to ensure suitable buffer zone for defensive depth.
>>
>>32454510
Austria has a doctrine?
>>
>>32452049
Need a diaper pin?
>>
>>32452161
Yours looks like the photoshop to me
>>
>>32451959
They have the best military in the middle east. Not that that's saying much, but they have their shit together a lot more than their neighbors
>>
>>32457056

Go fuck yourself in what ever commie or jihadist shithole you came from.
>>
>>32451959
>IDF Soldier
>nose too big to fit in mask
Can't make this shit up
>>
>>32451999
That is a photo shop. I'm I the only one who remembers when POL would raid /k/ with this shit?
>>
>>32458923
kek
>>
>>32451959
I'm a /pol/ac/k/.
>/pol/ NO THE JOOS ARE SUBHUMAN VERMIN! THEY RECEIVE SIX GORILLION DOLLERS FROM AMERICA!
>/k/ they put sand niggers down HARD unlike us in Iraq/Afghanistan.
>TRUE MEME ARMY.
>Saudi Arabia.
>Receive HUNDREDS OF BILLIONS IN MILITARY AID.
STILL SUCK.
I got shill'd off of /pol/ for bringing it up.
>>
File: IMG_8216.jpg (52KB, 400x603px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8216.jpg
52KB, 400x603px
>>32453833
That pic.

Here have a Hebrew star destroyer!
>>
>>32451959

Yes
>>
>>32452498
Yes they did.
>>
>>32463055
Prove it then.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.