[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/wfg/ Writefag General -there is 45 planes near [anonymus proxy]

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 348
Thread images: 89

File: horny_P51s.jpg (169KB, 450x360px) Image search: [Google]
horny_P51s.jpg
169KB, 450x360px
A place to share books, stories, and assorted writefaggotry.

All writing is welcome, even if it's only tangentially related to /k/.

Give thanks to Polybus and Archivefag for keeping /wfg/ afloat.

Featured Stories:
FalFag
Pale King's desciple
a detective infiltrates a drug ring
http://pastebin.com/6RDqQBim

Vepr 12
Hotline Waffegeist series
rescuing 'geist with violence from antigunners inna california
http://pastebin.com/u/Vepr12

Link to sticky: >http://pastebin.com/5yG5C9ek
Last thread:>>32423373
>>
>>32450031
>No sass this time
No sass, my ass
>>
finally back on the main story, finishing out chapter three

Nike

The ride back to base was awkward to say the least. Once the Army came in force to secure the airfield a C-130 came out to pick them up. Nike did her best to distance herself from the rest of the group. However, in the cargo hold of the C-130 that was impossible to say the least.

The Lt sat on the other end near the door, not making any eye contact with her or the other team members. In contrast to his cool demeanor into Kerman the Lt's eyes nervously darted around before he returned deep into thought. Nervously drumming his fingers.

The mission was a tactical success, but at what cost to the team? After arriving at back at Balad, the team walked back to the TOC for their debrief.

Nike sat in her chair, a solemn look on her face, and she wasn't alone. Johnson and Harris sat down stony looks and the Lt was still far from his relaxed easygoing self.

"Alright, guys we've got to address the elephant in the room." The Lt suddenly spoke. "I understand, there were several things that happened today that were pretty awkward. But we've got to move past that." He said pacing slightly. "That was our first mission of the deployment, we've got a long way to go together, the sooner we rid ourselves of this awkwardness...the better, and to start I'd like to apologize."

The team suddenly looked up, somewhat surprised.

"I....well I honestly fucked up back there, and I owe you guys an apology. Nike, I'm sorry for going off on you like that. You saved my life, and I'm honestly grateful."

Nike nodded in response. "I accept your apology sir." She replied
>>
>>32450897
"Now, while the mission was a success there are some concerns I'd like to address, first off Johnson, Nike what happened back there? Johnson said you got hit, and next thing we know you're tearing half the airport apart."

Johnson spoke up

"Well sir, we were laying down fire at the main terminal when all of a sudden we caught contact from the east. Nike shifted to get a better angle on them, then....." His voice suddenly trailing off. "Well-"

"I got hit by an RPG in the helmet" Nike said cutting him off

The Lt suddenly focused on her. "You got took an RPG to the helmet?" he asked looking somewhat dumbfounded.

"Yes sir, it glanced off the side of my helmet and exploded in the building behind us. Next thing I knew I was on the ground, I crawled back into cover and saw Lt Johnson covered by a bunch of rubble, including a large section of wall."

Johnson gave her a look, but Nike continued on. She knew full well that she was lying, but admitting what actually happened to Johnson may cost him his spot on the team.

"I ripped off the wall from Lt Johnson and then charged the enemy position, leveling the building. I then attacked the main terminal, and well, you know the rest from there sir." She concluded.

"I see, Johnson was buried by a bunch of rubble." the Lt stated, analyzing her statement.

"Yes sir" Nike replied "Quite honestly sir, he was lucky not to be crushed." She added

"Well....that does explain a lot. In any case that's all I have. Guys for your first op, for your Blood Mission....y'all did great. We've got some stuff to improve on but considering the task we were given and the resources we had available I'd call this one a success. You are all dismissed, except for you Johnson I'll need your help for the AAR."
>>
>>32450905
will add more tomorrow, once again I appreciate all feedback and critiques
>>
>>32450031
>we woke up just before the crack of noon, not as easy as one would expect when you've just been on a plane for the majority of a day. We knew we'd be in and out all day for the next two or three days, as was customary for people who, save for some authority telling them they had to get up in the morning, be it the almighty dollar telling me to get to the machine shop and socialize with a bunch of lathes, crude motherfuckers and knee mills, or the wake up call telling me to get my ass up so I could fall in for training, or my battle buddies telling me to get up so I could earn the pay of the 605th mechanized infantry battalion, would naturally drift on to a night time pattern, sleeping until noon or later and running far into the night.
>"Anon, wake up. Anon, Mission control to Anon, SSTV shows array non-functional."
"What the HELL are you on about, woman?"
>"Come on Anon, I know I make a comfy pillow, but I can't get up without you, then house is... FUCK what IS the house?"
"Cold?"
>"yeah, that, now come on and keep me warm so I can get to the thermostat."
"Alright." I said, acquiescing to her tug on my shoulder. I knew if I didn't, we'd freeze here, so it was a necessary step to wrap onto each other while we made our way to the thermostat to turn the heater on, otherwise, even Emily, with her superior tolerance to the cold wouldn't be able to get to it and get it working.
>I grabbed our pairs of thermals that we kept beside the bed and handed one to her, and so the winter process began.
>after we'd slipped on the thermals we began to rise and, walking huddled together, we made our way to the thermostat, turned on the heater, and began our day.
>we headed out wrapped in layers of jackets and walked to the range in the back yard.
>>
>tfw I've been lurking these threads since they started
>tfw I want to get in on this writefaggotry
>tfw I can't bring myself to put finger to keyboard and type out any of the shit I've planned in my head

Why am I like this?
>>
>>32451183
I was the same way until I wrote the short High Wall hunting story. You gotta start with something small to see how people perceive your work, I want to write more myself but I'm a lazy bastard who can't think of a new idea to write about.
>>
I just realized: for giest stories wouldn't it be incredibly painful for say: a saiga to get converted?
>>
File: wm_8756985.jpg (242KB, 2333x1556px) Image search: [Google]
wm_8756985.jpg
242KB, 2333x1556px
>>32451183
I get the feeling we were all like that when /wfg/ started. I wrote a couple of stories about a Howa bolt action and was a nervous wreck prior to posting it.

Just post it and see what happens. We're not expecting best selling book levels of quality here.
>>
>>32451183
As long as these threads are still up, there will be someone to read what you write and give honest feedback if you ask for it.

On another note, now that I'm no longer v& from too much fun on /tg/, the next installment of my story will be showing up later this thread.
>>
>>32451183
Just do it man, we can help smooth things out if they seem rough
>>
File: 602.jpg (63KB, 543x960px) Image search: [Google]
602.jpg
63KB, 543x960px
The sadman rides free again!

http://pastebin.com/jNJbJaHq

Continued from >>32435968

>Many of the larger department stores and restaurants are closed for the holiday, but a handful of smaller cafés are open.
>After passing a couple up to find a less crowded place to dine and recharge after the ride, you stop in a small, French themed café.
>The smell of ground coffee beans and fresh pastries permeates the air.
>Warmth washes over you as the door closes.
>There are a handful of patrons seated, and it takes a moment to find somewhere for Ida and you.
>Earlier worries were confirmed as a few pairs of eyes follow Ida as you walk down the isle, and a sharp glare is needed to throw them off.
>You help your companion into a booth seat, and before you can move across the table, she tugs your arm.
>There's no sense of objection in you as you set yourself down and unwind.
>A young girl you presume is your waitress finally stops by with a notepad.
>"Hello, my name is Cathy, and I'll be your server today. May I start you off with something to drink?"
>After a quick glance at the menu, you look up.
>She is dressed in classier waitress attire, a white blouse with black vest and bow-tie, and formal black skirt.
>You turn back to Ida.
"Any idea what you want?"
>Her hazy eyes look for yours, but settle on somewhere below them.
>"Uh, do they have any hot cocoa?"
>You quickly snap back to the waitress.
"Do you have hot cocoa?"
>"Mhmm, would you like that with cream on top?"
>Ida answers for herself this time.
>"Yes, please."
>Cathy scribbles down her order and then looks back to you.
"I'll just have a cup of medium roast. No cream."
>After she scratches down your orders, she heads to the barista.
>You take the time to look over the snack items.
"Know what you want to eat?"
>Ida looks over your shoulder at the menu and squints.
>Confusion starts build up.
>She backs away and looks at you.
>>
>>32452023

>"I'll take the big dark blotch."
>Is...
>Is that a blind joke?
>It registers a little while later that she is snickering at your confusion.
"Har har har, smart-ass."
>"Better to be a smart-ass than a dumb-ass~. Now tell me what pastries are on there."
>The singsong tone in her insult irritates you more than it should.
>But she wouldn't quite be herself if she was a shy mousey girl instead of the snarky joker she can be every now and then.
>You read off a handful of pastries to her, and she stops you halfway down.
>"That one. I'll take the apricot one."
>Her decision comes right on time as the waitress returns with your drinks.
>She places the hot beverages in front of you and pulls her notepad back out.
>"Have you decided on what to order yet?"
>You close the menu and hand it to her.
"Yeah, she's on a diet so I'll just have a-"
>There's no holding in the 'oof!' as a small, pointy elbow rams into your ribcage.
"I mean she'll have have a tart de apricot, and I'll take a croissant sandwich."
>Cathy holds in a giggle at your antics, or maybe the pain you're in, and writes down the orders.
>"Okay, I'll be right back with those!"
>She leaves once more and now you're alone with Ida again, who has a dangerous, closed-eye smile put on.
>It's probably meant to disarm you, but you're wise to her ways.
"Okay, you're starting to creep me out. What's with the face."
>She doesn't drop the expression at all.
>"Oh, Annie, I have no idea what it is you mean. However, I would have thought you were gentlemanly, or at least not dumb enough, to never mock a girl's eating habits like that. I guess I was wrong~."
>Again with the singsong.
>In hindsight, that joke may have been a mistake.
>Ida may be a small girl, but she still packs a hundred and ten grains of ass kicking that you'd rather not be at the business end of.
>...
>Again.
>>
>>32452025
And that's all for now. Off to work!
>>
>>32451403
gonna keep at it?
>>
>>32450905
Would they unironically title their first mission together "Blood Mission", though?
>>
>>32451183
Something something, perfectionist.
>>
>>32451509
The question:
>what did you do?
>>
File: IMG_0631.gif (3MB, 600x408px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0631.gif
3MB, 600x408px
>just finished binging light my fire last night
guise i think ptr is actually a grill
>>
>>32452432
He posted pictures in thread, and if that was actually a girl, then I'd be okay with it anyways. It'd be easier to explain my boner.
>>
>>32452483
oh kay thx
>>
I'm going to end up writing more of Ukraine later. Work seems to be calm these past couple days due to Christmas. Unfortunately I lose muse rather quickly which may cause long breaks between sections.
>>
Rejoice, for today is the day we get to watch Ian bully worst gun
https://www.full30.com/video/2af692f094ca4f77ce9c667052319ade
>>
>>32450913
Fun read, and still enjoying it
>>
>>32452897
Cool to hear. Really like what you wrote so far!
>>
>>32452968
Danke~
I'm glad to hear people enjoyed my story. I'm sure the vintorez action is what gave the /k/ommandos a hard on.
>>
>>32452974
If only a more authentic one was going to be sold in the USA instead of a weird AK
>>
>>32452213
got a .milfriend helping me write this, that's what he called it
>>
>>32452195
Howa? Maybe, I feel like I put off writing another Howa story for too long, it's not like many people read it to begin with.

I actually do have a separate story I've been brewing up in my head. I'll see if I can get something down by today.

In a slightly related note, I guess I'll namefag again since I'm getting back in the writing game.
>>
>>32452937
charging handle, bolt release, mag release all about as inergonomic as they possibly could be, the safety gets "acceptable", britbongs should have bought Rk 62/76...
>>
>>32451183
Im pretty sure wfg is contagious..same happened to me . Lurked and then came the desire to post...

Guys i think WFG might be an elder god that feeds off stories written by humans.
>>
File: 2operator4me.jpg (181KB, 960x571px) Image search: [Google]
2operator4me.jpg
181KB, 960x571px
>>32452897
nothing worth doing is done quick

>>32451183
there is a guide for something like that

>captcha select all coffe
>>
>>32451183
When inspiration hits, you have to do whatever you can to get that on paper and move forward with it. Otherwise you could end up losing track and focus with it. I can't seem to pick back up like I used to, and I'm running out of steam again. It feels awful, but better than not having done anything with an idea at all.
>>
>>32452937
He stripped the l 85 down to the bolt recorded for all too see.

Lewd
>>
>>32453254
>RK62
>not M16 or C7
>>
>>32453490
He did it to poor Funco-chan too
https://youtu.be/vnVVqTGNCYo
>No Ian-sama, hentai! Hentai!
>>
>>32452962
much thanks, I'll keep it coming
>>
>>32453826
I said "Rk 62/76" (also known as M76), which is different from Rk 62 in that it is/was, among other things, available in 5.56 NATO
>>
>>32453851
Wow i never really checked out the FNC before.. it seems pretty solid and heavily built . I wonder why it doesnt have as strong a following on k as the FAL
>>
I'm writing again.

Major question: what kind of rifle is my geist?
>>
File: 1462509718954.jpg (115KB, 388x388px) Image search: [Google]
1462509718954.jpg
115KB, 388x388px
>>32454160
What's the story about?
>>
>>32454160
I dont know you havent said anything... also shouldnt funco have cat ears as the gas system is similar to AK's...
>>
>>32454131
FAL is a battle rifle and saw more use in combat than the FNC.

However, the FNC is the easiest rifle to cover to full auto, as FN made and exported a lot of pre-86 auto sears
>>
File: 1353458322063.gif (494KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1353458322063.gif
494KB, 500x281px
>reposting my old winter story from two months ago.

Your Hand Is Cold

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvDdIml5Egs

>You walk home. The cold dusk December air forming small clouds as you gently exhale.

>Your hand is cold.

>The walkonly disrupted by the gentle rustling of the leaves, and crunch as your boots make a trail in the snow.

>The cold wind makes you shudder for a moment, but quickly you continue on.

>You hold your families' old war rifle in your arms, at rest but ready.

>Things have not been good lately, thieves have been spotted at other farms.

>Your father is away to help with the war effort, so you are the only man of age capable of handling the rifle.

>It's solid wood stock reassuring as you walk on, scanning the fence line to your right.

>Once again, you shudder. Your hand wouldn't be as cold if you hadn't forgotten one of your gloves.

>But you have a task to do, and a family to do it for.

>The wind picks up, and there is a rustling to your left.

>Grabbing your snow cap to make sure it doesn't blow away, you can't react to the man in uniform that is suddenly before you.

>A uniform you don't recognize.

>A sudden crack disturbs the night air, echoing into the long dark.

>You stumble and fall onto the ground, rifle dropping in the snow next to you.

>Your chest feels cold now.

>You hear the crunching of boots, becoming quieter as they disappear, the wind seemingly masking their retreat from your ears

>You look over, towards the distant lights of the house.

>You know now you are too far from home, a distance time nor space will allow you to ever overcome.

>But there is someone right next to you.

>She smiles, sadly. Her chestnut brown hair reminding you of something familiar.

>She grabs your hand, a reassuring feeling emanating from it.

>You can no longer see her, or anything else, but the feeling persists.

>And at last your hand is no longer cold.
>>
File: IMG_5484.jpg (58KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5484.jpg
58KB, 300x300px
>>32454481
Y-you stop that
>>
Just got more of Ukraine. Post?
>>
>>32454727
floor it m8
>>
>>32454767
The sound of running motors was growing louder, surrounding the pack of wolves in their temporary den. The colonel laughed, and speaking his horrid mix of Russian and Ukrainian, spat out at the man holding him down: “It is too late! My reinforcements came!”
Nadine, a blonde built at 175cm, carrying a full AK-74 and a large backpack, with contents unknown to the outside grunted. Her helmet was pulled off and golden, wavy hair let loose. The Serb-turned-Russian kneeled down in front of the colonel, blue eyes sparkling like pools of pure Finnish spa, entrancing the man.

A gloved hand reached back, tugging loose a compartment of the bag and pulling out a piece of thick wire. Another grunt came from her throats and another tug given, the now, clear as day, barbed wire pulled free from the pack. The Ukrainian colonel realize what was happening and cried out, before his voice was drowned out by gurgling. Blood dripped down the blonde’s gloved hands from the barbed wire tightly bound around the HVT’s throat, eyes swollen as strangulation took his life first, before his head was drained of blood that now seeped to the floor.
>>
>>32454481
>this was lost due pastebin being a bitch

we're sorry man, your stuff is alredy on the sticky again
>>
>>32454180
Closer to the Stoner rifle design
>>
>>32454775
Saw grammar errors, corrected in the doc. Working on more as we speak.
>>
Dan and Emily slowly made their way to the car. Or what could rather generously be called a car...
Some how Dan's father and Dan had kept the old decrepit 2020 Toyota corolla running well past its expiration date.

Most of the cars exterior had been replaced with fiber glass filling although rust patches still grew like errant weeds in a patch of dirt resulting in a patch work of colors and hues.
It looked more like a college graduets art project then an actual car.

Emily simply stared at the car.

" Is that even safe to drive did it pass inspection..."

Dan scratched his head
>> " Well they have been a little lose with inspections after the war.. You know they have bigger fish to fry with the radioactive hot spots and stuff.. I can tell you this if the breaks don't work use the emergency break and pump the normal breaks to restore pressure.
Also skip third gear it doesn't work."

As Dan hobbled over and entered the passenger side the android momentarily considered what religion it should affiliate its self with if it survived the road trip.

Emily walked to the driver side door and opened it up. Surprisingly the inside was neat and tidy. Apparently the one thing that held up well on the car was the synthetic fabric they used.

As she inserted the key into the ignition she half expected the car to blow up in a huge fire ball. Surprisingly it did not and she was greeted with a sputter followed by a high pitch whine of the old 4 cylinder firing up.

The odometer came up displaying all 9s.

"Umm well this car has seen a lot of travel."

Dan smirked.

>>" Yeah its a bit of a family heirloom. Apparently when my old man purchased the car he was told it should last forever as it was made out of some special steel...
Suffice to say when it started rusting he was mad.. But he decided that if they couldn't make it last forever from the factory floor he could make it last forever.."
>>
>>32455250
Dan laughed lightly recalling all the nights his father spent working on the car and keeping it running. And how often it resulted in Dan being dragged in to help..

Emily slowly backed up and made a K turn in the drive way. Following the winding driveway to the road before making a right.

Dan turned on the archaic AM radio and tuned it to the weather channel.
The automated voice read off the report in mono tone.
" As of 2pm Monday august 5th 2048 the lower eastern states have a fallout warning as windstorms from the Midwest have picked up large amounts of debris from the hot zones. Residents are advised to stay indoors for 24 after the storms pass. Northern residents are advised to stay tuned in if the storm shifts track northward."

Dan shut the radio off.
>> "Emily you do know we will probably be stuck at the VA for 24 hours if that storm shifts towards us."

Emily nodded her head affirming Dan's concern.

Dan groaned at the thought of being stuck in any government building for 24 hours. Such buildings seem to exude a form of suffering that stole the life from all who entered.

As the car hummed along the road Dan watched the tree line thin out eventually giving rise to cleared fields, and streams.

Before he knew it they were at the VA hospital, a monumental building that was a testament to the follies of modernist design as the steel façade had visible rust stains running down it and the large glass windows had become dull and scratched from years of dust and small particles eating away at it.

Dan opened the door and put pressure on his foot.. This was a mistake.

>>" SHIT."

He quickly eased off the offending foot and put the weight on the heel instead.

Emily walked over to Dan.

" Do you need any help walking. I can assist you."

She looked at him with her bright green eyes..
Dan momentarily wondered if they really should be called eyes as they weren't organic at all.
>>
>>32455335
>>"No but thank you for the offer. If a fractured toe can shut me down there is no way I would have survived the war."

Dan said, feeling slightly miss guided in his pride of having survived a war in which millions of others did not..

Slowly they made their way to the entrance of the VA hospital. Before Dan could open the door a man with a severely burnt face and two prosthetic arms and legs opened it for him and let him in before exiting.

Dan wondered what unit the man had served in. He hadn't been one for the veterans groups, they brought back too many memories and fears. It was easier to bottle them up in the past and forget about them then to face them.

The pair made their way into the lobby which had a partition between the clerks and the patients... It felt more like a bank then a hospital check in. Surprisingly there was no line and Dan walked up to the partition and asked.

>>" Hi I think I have fractured my Toe is there anyway you could schedule an appointment with a Dr. ?"

As the women was verifying his identity Dan suddenly noticed their was a holographic halo above her head that displayed "Android".
If it wasn't for that he would have assumed she was a 20 something year old women .
He looked back at her face looking for any way to discern her artificial nature.

She had long blond hair and a rather angular face that suggested a Nordic heritage. Her eyes were a bright blue and reflected the light from the data pad she was using.

"Okay sir take this ticket and wait 20 minuets a doctor will see you."

Dan took the piece of paper from the android who wore a name tag labeled Christine.

>>"Thanks."

Dan slowly walked back to Emily out of audible range of the android.

>> "So how common have robots become... I don't remember seeing a lot of them when I came back state side 2 years ago.."

Dan's reclusive nature was obviously showing.

Emily looked at him.
"Haven't you listened to the news at all or gone out."
>>
>>32454170
>>32454180
I posted the start a few threads ago. It's the continuation of that one.

I looked over it, was rather unenthused with how it "ended" (I really just ran out of gas), and was trying to get to the point of the geist realizing she's a sentient gun/girl. Possibly an introduction of other geists that weren't hand-forged and gained sentience in another manner.

Shit, I still don't have a setting for this one.
>>
>>32455412
Dan thought back to what he did since he has gotten back. Most of it consisted of hunting deer fishing preparing the meat and ordering ammunition online.

>>" Well I have been a bit reclusive. I really don't watch the news.. "

Emily sighed
"The government has been ordering androids to fill up the shortage of human workers in many sectors. There have recently been some small scale protests against what some people see as the androdification of the workforce."

Suddenly a realization hit Dan.
"Why don't you have that hologram displayed above your head? The other one does."

Emily re adjusted her position on the seat to get a better view of Dan

"As a personal assistant and helper I do not require such identification. It has been thought that would be disruptive or bring un needed attention to both the owner and the android."

The explanation made sense to Dan.
>> " I guess that mak--"

Dan didn't get to finish the sentence sudden loud crash and shouting interrupted his sentence.

"Sir calm down, you are okay."
Some one shouted
A rather electronic voice replied
"No you fuckers did this to me. Where the hell am I ?"

Suddenly the sound of cracking floor tiles grew closer to Dan and Emily and the Door was flung open.

40 feet away stood an 8foot tall metal monstrosity. The armor plates formed right angles leding to a very angular shape.

The head had a host of optical senseors to which Dan could only guess what they did.
Before he could react the thing had scooped up Dan and held him.

Suddenly it spoke ,sounding slightly frantic.
"Sorry about this. Do you know where I am and what month it is?"

>> " Its August 5th 2048. You are at the VA hospital which I was assured was better then they were back in my Dads day.. Apparently they are now worse."

He regretted adding the last part of the sentence.
As the thing moved around there was the audible hissing of the pneumatic muscles.
>>
>>32454775
The rest of the squad remained unbothered by the gruesome scene before them, realizing that her plan was not to kill them, but to now draw the enemy into the building, as they would be forced to retrieve their leader’s corpse from the Russian team. Furniture was now strewn about, concealment created for the Russians and even cover as heavy, metal desks were tipped over. Two gunners, carrying PKPs, set up on the desks, facing the main entrance as the Ukrainians stacked up on the door quite loudly.

They two gunners, looked at each other through their ATLYNs, a reassuring smirk being exchanged between the two as they prepared for a quick firefight. Battering rams were taken to the doors, a few swift hits and they flew open, bright, white light flooding the entrance to the building as men surged in. Well… Attempted to surge in. The machine guns opened up, each 7.62 round hitting a mixture of flesh, concrete, and metal with yellow flashes to add. It was a possibility one of the pair laughed, majority of the group already carrying such sadistic personalities.
>>
>>32455538
As Dan stared into the optics of the thing its voice replied.

"2048--- Dear god they stole my life for 40 years .."

The thing loosened its grip on Dan.

Suddenly Dan heard Emily's voice.

"There is no reason to be afraid and fight you are safe now tell us who you are."

The robot shifted its weight to face the rather small android.

" I I remember the dirt road and the explosion... They were shouting Mike ... My name was Mike. Sorry its been so long since I said my name. They called me MKU#489. I---"

The person let go of Dan and convulsed as if it were crying.

As Dan crawled away from the thing Emily walked up towards it and hugged it cooing.

"Don't worry you will be fine. You are safe now. "

As Dan stared at the the machine he saw the infamous Skunk work logo embossed near the ankle of the machine.

Suddenly 3 security offers burst in with their weapons drawn trained on the cyborg.
One of the officers shouted over his voice amplification systems

"Sir slowly turn to face us."

The cyborg slowly turned with Emily still hugging him."

Emily let go and faced the officers
"There is no reason for you to point your guns at him. He is a member of the US armed forces. He is just scared and disoriented."

The officers nervously looked at each other before lowering their weapons.

The lead officer walked towards the hulking mass of titanium and steel.

"Alright sir if you can just wait here that would be okay."

The cyborg merely nodded.

As Dan got up and walked towards Emily he was stopped by one of the officers.

" Sorry sir we need you to keep your distance for safety."

Dan stepped back giving the officer more room.

>>"What do you mean for my safety. My safety didn't matter when you had us charging through barrages of artillery fire in china, it sure as hell doesn't now."

The officer rested his hand on his baton.

"Look we have been dealing with a few incidents recently for what ever reason it seems a lot of . Things are being found."
>>
>>32455719
The officer paused before continuing.

"This guy came in with a recent shipment of spare parts for prosthetic limbs.. One of the dock workers noticed a strange chamber mixed among the crates and brought it to the doctor as it was labeled live specimen. We don't know much about it."

>>"Him. Officer its a person."

Dan corrected the security officer who just shrugged in response.

" Look we have been dealing with a flood of strange shit. Every where. It seems like there is some glitch in the automated logistics system. IT shipped us MRE's from 2014 yesterday... We don't even use MRE's here."

Dan could only sigh as technology once again performed something much different then what it was supposed to .
>>
>>32455761

Suddenly Mike walked over to Dan and the security officer causing them to both look at the imposing machine.

Mike slowly extended his arm to Dan with its metal fingers outstretched to shake his hand.

"I am sorry about earlier when I grabbed you I was scarred. I thought I was back there.. They did tests. So many tests. always cutting something off or bolting something on."

Dan grasped Mike's large metal hand and shook it.

>>"Not a problem."

Emily walked up to the trio but remained silent merely smiling at them before looking at the officer and flashing a badge.

"I want you to ensure that Mike receives a psychiatric evaluation along with accommodations here until he can be found proper housing. Not only that but I want some engineers with him and a doctor 24/7 incase something happens. Alright?"

The officer merely nodded and walked off radioing in to his dispatch.

>> "What the hell organization are you associated with that gives you so much pull?"

Emily just smiled.

" Its nothing. Just about anyone can tell those guys what to do."

Despite Dan's initial doubt her smile erased it instantly.

" Why don't we sit down while you wait to get called."

Emily said as she motioned Dan towards a chair.
>>
that's it for today... Any recommendations.
>>
>>32455953
I'm enjoying it, don't really have any recommendations though.

I'm getting some EDI vibes from Emily, it might just be because they're both AI androids though.
>>
>>32456043
I loved EDI and joker... They were great.
>>
any way saw this thought you guys might enjoy it.. I'm hyped I have been waiting for a MechWarrior mercenaries game for a while.. Also the mech has a Gadsden snake on it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gz8Y1V8gy1A
>>
>>32455953
Yeah. Proofread and edit.

The concept and story so far are good, but I'm wading through the terrible grammar to get to it.

How fucking old are you?
>>
May not have anymore Ukraine until Friday night when I finish work. If you want a link to the google doc, I'll provide one.
>>
>>32456326
22 with lots of head injuries..
>>
>>32456358
And a rather lose grasp on grammar.. I will probably fix it up in paste bin.
>>
>>32456326
okay where are my main grammatical failings.. I would assume they lie with commas and quotation.
>>
File: 1466856217087.jpg (96KB, 850x680px) Image search: [Google]
1466856217087.jpg
96KB, 850x680px
>>32456326
If you could give me a good online reference for grammar that would actually be great.

I have been trying to wean myself off of Microsoft word, although not successfully..

Part of the issue is that we really don't teach grammar any more in English class. Or at least what I experienced. It was more focused on critical thinking and so forth and analyzing stories.

Any way any learning resources would be appreciated. :)

Here have a GALI.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-12-27-17-57-47.png (317KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-12-27-17-57-47.png
317KB, 1440x2560px
>>32456461
>>32456410
>>
>>32456707
thanks.. Apparently the most numerous mistake relates to passive voice.
the example given by the site is

Passive voice: Wolverine was made into a weapon.

Vs

The government made wolverine. Wolverine is a weapon.

Honestly passive voice sounds better at least to me...
>>
>>32456803
I use passive voice often. There's nothing wrong with it, but you need to spice it up.

Being able to break up sentences with proper punctuation, using correct homophones and shit, common errors like "lose" vs "loose", it's and its, other common shit.

FFS, Google Pinterest writing hacks. You'll find all kinds of cool shit.
>>
File: 1469684659814.jpg (41KB, 600x446px) Image search: [Google]
1469684659814.jpg
41KB, 600x446px
Hey all, finished the first draft of part 1 of my story. Should be posting it later tonight or tomorrow, depending on when my buddy gets done proofreading it.
>>
>>32452937
Elle is made for bullying!
>>
>>32457346
>>concern intensifies.

Is that a puddle of piss. Please tell me its tea.
>>
File: 1472460313748.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1472460313748.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>32457346
>Elle is made for head pats!
ftfy
>>
>>32457346
>>32457414
Wrong. Answers.

Elle is made for breeding!
>>
>>32457468
You are not wrong
>>
>>32455953
It's really good man, I like it.
>>
>>32457468
maybe, but also head pats! And maybe some teasing...
>>
Hey all.
>>32451183 here again. Writing something out right now. Will post later tonight, or tomorrow depending on how many other stories are being posted.
>>
File: 9788f5218255cb3f4c6bd0141d1df1a4.jpg (894KB, 1500x844px) Image search: [Google]
9788f5218255cb3f4c6bd0141d1df1a4.jpg
894KB, 1500x844px
>>32457608
Nice anon, glad you're finally writing. Hit me up with what it's about, I'd really like to know.
>>
>>32451183
>>32457608
Same anon, reporting back. Gonna start posting what I have written. I'll take all the critiques I can get.

>The road before you is open, but your mind is anything but. It’s been five days since you’ve seen the four of them. Five whole days without any type supervision. The thought of what they could have achieved in that time is quite unsettling, and you’re aiming to get back to your little abode before the sun goes down, but somehow, considering the person sitting in the passenger seat of the truck, your hopes of doing so are low.
>You glance over at her. The smaller framed woman was humming quietly along with the music coming from the radio. Her curly gray hair was tied into pigtails and bounced slightly with the movements of her head. She had been strangely silent for the entire ride, not that you were complaining. You liked her. Of course you did; she was your pistol after all, and you’d be damned if you weren’t going to take her on this trip out of state. But damn if she wasn’t a pain to travel with. If there was anything on the side of the road that could catch her attention, you would be stopping for her to get out and look. Luckily, nothing like that had happened yet. You could only hope tha-
>”YEB!” she yelled.
>You winced.
>She had seen it. A billboard that was fast approaching you on the highway which read “Jeb’s Guns and Hardware: Next Exit.” The last thing you wanted to do was go to a gun store stocked with nothing but “Durr rifles” and spend an hour listening to a man try to sell you a 1911 or M&P Sheild to replace the CZ-75 that currently occupied your right side.
>”Anon, can we go? Pleeease. We need to get something for the others for behaving so well while we were away.”
“I don’t they haven’t burned the house down yet,” you reply dryly, hoping to avoid taking a right in three miles.
>”But Anooon, we have to stop. What if they have a 9mm AR? Dia has been wanting one for so long.”
>>
>>32458412
>You didn’t need to be reminded that your $3,000 dollar tactigucci AR wanted a little sister.
“They won’t have one.”
>”But what if they do?”
“They won’t.”
>”Anon can we please go? Please?”
>She looked you in the eye with that stupid look. The one she always gave you before you submitted to her pleas. Fuck.
“If we go- IF-then that means no more stops for the rest of the trip. And we’re only going to look. And we won’t spend more than 30 minutes there. I want to get home quick. Do you understand?”
>”Of course Anon. You’re the driver after all.”
>Were you?
>Despite your better judgement, you pulled into the rightmost lane of the empty highway and prepared to turn.
>Eventually you got off the highway and took a left at the stoplight, making your way past a gas station, Burger King, and some type of motel. Then you saw the sign: “Jeb’s Guns and Hardware.” You pulled into the parking lot to find that it was empty, save one other truck. The sun was already past its highest point in the sky and the clock in the truck wasn’t any comfort. If took only thirty minutes to be done in this place, you could still be home before the sun was completely set.
>You hopped out of the cab of the truck and your CZ did the same.
“We’re only here to browse. Got that Cassidy?”
>”Sure thing Anon,” she replied with her usual smile, hiding some of her smugness.
>You strolled through the door, Cassidy clinging to your arm. Her face lit up when she got inside and she immediately detached herself from your appendage to look around.
>>
>>32458423
>As she did this you noticed a man sleeping behind the counter. Despite the name of the store, you did not find a certain low energy, guacamole loving ex-Presidential candidate. Instead you saw an overweight man wearing a nametag that said “Jeb” and a “Make America Great Again” hat from what seemed like an eternity ago. Just as you eyed him, a tall, muscular woman came over and whispered something in his ear, to which he immediately perked up, yet it still looked like a labored effort.
>He looked at you, made some grunting sounds, and then seemed to bolt straight up and clear his throat.
>”Howdy-ho there stranger. What brings you in today?”
>His deep and raspy voice meshed well with his rotund body and grizzled face.
“Just passing by. My pistol wanted to stop in and see if you had anything interesting, so I guess I’m here.”
>”Pistol, eh? What type, son?”
“CZ-75.”
>”Now-*ahem*- I don’t know much ‘bout nine millie-me-tur, son, but I do know that you can’t go wrong with a fo-tee-five. Carried one all my life, and I ain’t never been shot.”
>”Don’t mind him,” a sweeter, mellower voice interjected. It was the woman who had woken him up and hadn’t left his side. “I’m sure you’re fine with the pistol you have right now. She looks happy with you,” she said with a smile, looking over at Cassidy, who was eyeing up some boxes of 9mm. “Now is there anything that I can help you with?” She emphasized the “I.”
“No ma’am, not that I can think of. Just browsing.”
>”Oh, okay then. If you need something, just let me know.”
>>
>>32458433
>You proceeded to look around the store. Half of it was firearms and the other half was tools; a chest high divider and two step difference in height separated the two. You looked over racks of rifles that lined the floor. Nothing except, as expected, deer guns- be they actual hunting rifles or cut up milsurp. Then you went looking at the shotguns. There were lots of different double-barrels, pump-actions, semiautomatics, and even a lever-action or three, but, once again, nothing of interest to you.
>Then you spied one of those comic book action bubbles cut from neon pink poster board that usually had words like “pow” or “thwap” written inside of them, but this one said “SALE.” You made your way over to find two racks lined against the wall: one for rifles and one for shotguns. The rifle rack was looking pretty bare, and the shotgun rack wasn’t anything to make note of either, but one thing caught your eye.
“Hey, Jeb, is there any reason this Enfield is among the shotguns?”
>”Uh… It was converted to .410, if I recall correctly. Was it Sue,” he asked the woman who was now starting a conversation with Cassidy.
>”Yes Jeb,” she half-yelled across the room.
>>
>>32458448
>You looked the rifle over in your hand. It had, at some point, been a No. 1 Mk. III SMLE, manufactured in Australia. But it also looked like it had been bubba’d three times over. Not only was it now a shotgun, but the barrel had been cut down to exactly 18 inches, the buttplate had some type of rubber on top of the metal, a small section of rail now occupied where the front sights would be, and residue from what appeared to be black paint still lingered on the stock of the rifle, which wasn’t in great condition to begin with. It was a sad looking gun. And something about that resonated with you. You noticed the magazine had a sticker on it. Well, a sticker covering a sticker. The sad little shotgun had a fitting price tag of $150 that was slapped over one that had been of a higher value at some point.
“Hey Jeb, I think I’ll take this one.”
>”Uh… uh… That one? Really? I mean, I appreciate you clearing out inventory for me, but there are better shotguns y’know.”
“Yeah, I’m sure. This is the one.”
>”Well… Aw’right then. Come on over here so you can fill out the paper work.”
>After filling out all the forms, you left the store with the converted Enfield in hand while Cassidy carried a bag holding a couple small boxes of .410 and some 9mm.
>”You don’t think Lee will get jealous over this, do you?” Her voice carried more concern than usual, which was strange for her, of all geists.
“Nah. Lee isn’t the type of gun to get jealous over anything.”
>>
>>32458459
>You had known Lee since you were 18. In fact, you bought her only a few days after your birthday. She was the first rifle you had owned, and the first geist you had known. You took her to college where every day she awaited your arrival back to a shitty apartment from classes. You took her shooting as often as you could in those years. You slept in the same bed, ate the same food, and even attempted some unspeakable acts together. She was, in some ways, your wife. But you could never admit that to yourself, and you were pretty sure she didn’t think of you in that way as well. But there was no denying the bond you two shared, even when compared to the love you held for your other guns.
>You found it odd that Cassidy would think Lee, who was seemingly an older sister to all the other geists that occupied your house, would lose her temper over you buying another Enfield, though you could see the possibility for conflict, seeing as she was also a No. 1 Mk. III, but even then it seemed unlikely that she would be mad.
“Why would you think something like that Cassidy?”
>”I dunno,” she shrugged. “If you got another CZ-75, I might think I was being replaced.”
“Yeah, but this isn’t another Mark Three. It’s one that’s been converted into a shotgun.”
>”Fair point, but still…”
>Her voice trailed off. She looked borderline depressed over the purchase you had made.
“You were the one who wanted to stop here, remember? If you feel something is wrong with this gun, you gotta let me know, y’know? I don’t need a repeat of Yu.”
>You didn’t need to be reminded of the issues you Type 53 had causes when you first brought her home.
>”Yeah, yeah, I know. It’s just that-“
>Her sentence was interrupted by a flash and then a thud on the pavement.

That's all I got for now. Tell me how you like it and what can be changed.
>>
File: IMG_0005.jpg (213KB, 746x929px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0005.jpg
213KB, 746x929px
Ukrainy is about to get VERY operator in a few sections. Stay tuned because it may be at your 100% but the heat is going to be turned up to 10.
>>
>>32457351
I think it's gun oil
>>
>>32455883
As Dan and Emily sat down in chairs that were side by side the giant metal monstrosity known as Mike could only stand, as he was too large for the chairs.

He looked to his left and right before assuming a squatting position.

" So I take it I have a lot of catching up. What have I missed."

Dan began to think but then came to realize there was no way he could summarize a list of important events. Suddenly Emily's voice chimed in.

" After 2008 Barack Obama became the first mixed race president too hold office for 2 terms, this was followed by another first which was the election of a man who had never served in the government in any capacity Donald J trump. "

As Emily continued her history lesson informing Mike that the Chinese had indeed successfully landed a man on the moon in 2025 and that America successfully landed a man on mars in 2035 along with other notable accomplishments, although Mike seemed to be more confused about the post 2008 American politics and the lack of the relevancy of either the Bushes or Clintons in the following decades.

As the conversation droned on the topic of gun rights came up bring Dan back to reality.

>> "Did some one say something about gun rights? I can talk about it till I turn blue."

Both Emily and Mike stared at the suddenly animated Dan.

Mikes optics readjusted focusing on Dan

"You wouldn't happen to know if my old bush master rifles would still be legal right? They are in north Dakota in a bug out safe in a bomb shelter I made.

Dan winced at the mention of North Dakota . The state had been repeatedly targeted by the Chinese for nuclear strikes in order to knock out the missile silos. Suffice to say most of the state was still a no go zone even after 2 years.

>>" Well your guns are legal but the real issue is that they are radioactive."

Despite lacking a face Mikes confusion was evident.
>>" Let me clarify that, North Dakota is a nuclear waste land. It was hit repeatedly by Chinese nukes."
>>
>>32458919
Upon hearing those words the cyborg became very still..

>> " Are you alright?"

Mike slowly looked back at Dan.

"Yeah I am fine.. I bet most of my family was out of there... Heck most of them were probably already dead. That's really strange... I just realized my dog has probably been dead for 30 plus years now... I wonder if my friend John took him home.. I told him to look after that dog.."

Dan suddenly realized that he was dealing with a man out of time. He was still thinking in terms of early 2008. He was just realizing the fact that every thing he knew was long gone.

>> " Hey im sure we can find your guns. do you remember where the shelter was?"

Mike put his hands on his knees.

" There was a hidden entrance to the shelter. It was hidden under the shed.. My house was located right next to the air force base."

>> " Any reason a guy in the army would own a house near an air force base?"

Mike let out a sad chuckle.

"My Dad was an air force mechanic. I decided to break with tradition and instead went into the Army for infantry. Obviously that was a mistake."

Emily got up and patted Mike on the back.

"It wasn't a mistake you are here with us now. Look you can stay with me and Dan here. And we can try and get your guns back."

Before Dan could object to having his house be offered without his number had been called and he quickly hobbled away towards the awaiting nurse.
>>
File: hurtingothers.png (172KB, 314x355px) Image search: [Google]
hurtingothers.png
172KB, 314x355px
>>32458886
Outside of what I write, it's nice to see other people write stories that involve removal of personnel with extreme prejudice.
>>
>>32459074
As Dan was escorted down the hall way past rows of medical suits with patients in them. He noticed that almost all of the medical staff had the holographic display above their heads indicating that they were androids.

He turned to face the nurse escorting him,
she lacked the aforementioned halo and was just a human.
Dan looked at the women whose wrinkles suggested she was at least in her mid forties or early fifties

>>"How many of the workers here are androids?"

The women slowed her pace and replied.

" Well if I had to guess probably around 60 to 70 percent.. We just haven't been able to get people in here quick enough so they fill the roles."

Dan couldn't help but feel that some administrative bureaucrat was having a stroke just thinking about the lack of employee payroll.

>> "Do they get paid and where do they live?"

The nurse brushed aside her hair.

" They live on site we have fuel cell refill stations on site. As for pay they receive 1/5 the pay of a human in the same position.
Oh we just walked past your room. Here it is room 167."
She said as she opened the door for Dan.

>>"Thanks."

Dan said as he walked into the room and took a seat on the strange cushioned table that is in every doctors office.
>>
>>32459264
ummm why does papi have blood on her...
>>
>>32459264
What about removal of civilians with extreme prejudice?

>tfw you write about war crimes and horrific oppression because you get off on tragedy and feeling sympathy for the characters you murder and maim
Is there something wrong with me?
>>
>>32459343
>What about removal
not really , the whole concept of emotional writing is to elicit a strong emotion which in its self is just a strong chemical reaction in your brain..
So yeah its normal to like to read stuff that makes you feel..
>>
File: death_of_trielle_pixel_larger.png (6KB, 384x300px) Image search: [Google]
death_of_trielle_pixel_larger.png
6KB, 384x300px
http://pastebin.com/XdPv1uWk

Dunno if this is at all related but I wouldn't mind if /k/ could give me some input on this scene where one of the female characters gets killed. Please try to ignore the autistic parts. I want to do my best to make it (a) readable and (b) have good firefight parts.

I struggle between writing it like Tom Clancy (he shot X, he stabbed Y) where it's more kind of saying what happens, or trying to do the whole flowery "his rifle cracked with a flash, and blood spattered from the enemy's wound..." etc etc drawn out description. I go for something in between usually: writing as plainly and simply as I can, and sprinkling "vivid" words in when I can.

Anyway, this is taken completely out of context, but I am curious what you think of the writing. What the hell.
>>
>>32459366
I just can't reconcile my ability to imagine and describe brutal violence, torture and genocide while at the same time being an incredibly sappy romantic who's biggest fetish is cuddling of all things. It's like I'm sharing my head with Hitler and some chick who consumes romance novels by the shelf.
>>
>>32459475
welcome to life. This duality is not uncommon and is called clinically cognitive dissonance and it is 100 percent normal.

To quickly describe it imagine you are on the edge of a tower.
Suddenly you feel the deep and overwhelming desire to jump. You know you shouldn't jump but you want to. Ultimately you don't.

Also to you must keep in mind all that violent war stuff you like is in theory not reality..

Most people would describe me as nice caring and overly sweet in person. Despite this description I have a huge hard on for military equipment and war stories.
>>
File: med_gallery_21677_1094_319919.jpg (90KB, 980x723px) Image search: [Google]
med_gallery_21677_1094_319919.jpg
90KB, 980x723px
Twenty Feet

"Alright, bring her down a little lower, keep the nose level with the horizon." Terry says, his breathing is notably audible through the oxygen mask, obviously nervous about flying ten feet above the water. Terry's mission was simple; carry out a naval strike mission on Chinese cruisers in a modified tandem-seat A-4 Skyhawk as a weapons chief. Two other A-4s fly on either wing of Terry's jet, the pilot of said jet being a forty-two year-old man named Kaleb.

This mission is very important, considering where they're flying is the center-point of the Chinese invasion into the U.S., if they do complete the mission and sink the three Chinese cruisers, the U.S. will have a large morale and strategic boost. For this mission, the U.S. designed a bomb specifically for skip-bombing at extremely low altitudes. Specific counter-weights are placed in certain points of the bomb, which if dropped at the right speed and altitude, will cause it to spin instead of flip like most regular bombs that are dropped while skip-bombing tend to do. The casing used is incredibly thick, making sure the bomb doesn't disintegrate when it hits the water, and a four-second fuse triggers the detonator, ensuring the aircraft have enough time to clear the blast area before the bombs detonate.

"We'll be on target in the next five minutes. Stay on your toes, boys." Terry informs the pilots, looking at his map with furrowed brows. "Roger that." The pilots chirp back, obviously nervous about the mission.

"Terry, just to confirm, we have to fly at twenty feet and at three-hundred-ten miles-per-hour, correct?" Kaleb asks, making sure to keep the A-4 steady at the ten-foot cruising level they are at.

"Yes Kaleb, also make sure to pull up immediately after dropping it or else we have a chance of hitting our target." Terry says, reminding Kaleb of the risk of continuing to fly level after dropping the bomb. Kaleb acknowledges Terry's advice as he barely adjusts the stick.
>>
File: 11521982785_cb19733f37_b.jpg (81KB, 780x520px) Image search: [Google]
11521982785_cb19733f37_b.jpg
81KB, 780x520px
>>32459697

"Terry, what do you think they'll reward us with when we get back to base?" Kaleb asks, trying to ease the anxiousness present in the A-4. "Well, maybe they'll reward us with some off-time. Maybe some extra food or something. That sounds nice, doesn't it? Off time, I mean. I'm thinking about going down to the movies and watching something good. What about yo-" Suddenly, Terry is cut off as Kaleb starts with a hearty voice.

https://vimeo.com/147659669 (Start at 1:20)

"Target area in sight, proceed to designated altitude; twenty feet." And with that, the A-4s pitch up, rising to twenty feet before sharply pitching down to level themselves out. "Proceed to designate speed; three-hundred-ten miles-per-hour." Kaleb says, the A-4s roaring as they kick on afterburner.

"Commence attack run Alpha, go ahead Indigo." Terry says, signaling the A-4 on the left wing, titled Indigo by the pilot, to go into the bombing run.

"Wait a second, Kaleb, what the hell is that?" Terry asks, spotting two large ships directly in the middle of the three smaller cruisers. Kaleb's eyes widen as he realizes what the two ships are; two of China's most prized battleships, the Ji-Suhk and the Phun-Hoi.

"Holy shit, Indigo, pull out of that run right now, we're hitting the battleships! Get ready to pull around, we're going to re-adjust our run and hit it from the other side!" Kaleb says, pulling up as they zoom towards the ships.

Suddenly, tracers start tearing from the sides of the cruisers and battleships, flying past the cockpits of the A-4s and self-detonating behind the Skyhawks. As the jets come over the top of the battle ships, a loud ripping noise is heard as one of the A-4 pilots exclaims, this Skyhawk being the one on Terry and Kaleb's right wing.
>>
>>32459697
wait are we talking about the A-4 sky hawk that is some retro shit right there. Please tell me this is a Vietnam war that goes full hot with Chinese interference
>>
>>32459726

"We're hit! I don't feel any structural damage but I know we're hit! Kaleb what's it look like?" The pilot of Angeline asks, heavy panting mixed in with his question. "Nothing visible on top, your wings look fine, let's just get the mission over with." Kaleb says, bringing the nose of the A-4 down and rushing down towards the water. After ten seconds, Kaleb brings the A-4 into a shallow roll and pulls to the left, only shaving off a couple of miles of speed.

All of the pilots' and weapon managers' breathing can be heard, all of them are thoroughly nervous and sweating in their seats. As the battleships come into view again, Kaleb exhales deeply. "Indigo, commence attack run India-Alpha*." Kaleb says, bringing his altitude back down to ten. Indigo confirms and pitches up to twenty, the pilot obviously looking very focused in the cockpit.

Kaleb slowly banks away, Angeline following, both of them watching the lone A-4 fly at break-neck speeds and practically skimming the water. Terry presses up against the side of the cockpit with anticipation as he watches two shapes break free from the small jet and fall towards the water, bouncing off and spinning through the air, and then smashing into the base of the mast of the Ji-Suhk.

"Holy shit!" Kaleb exclaims as he watches two large fireballs roll off of the deck. Seconds later, black smoke shoots upwards from the bowels of the battleship, people visibly jumping off the sides of the ship and even one person flipping end-over-end through the air from the fireball.

"Hittera-hittera!*" Kaleb shouts, the pilot of Angeline relaying the same message. "Roger that, going to roll back for attack plan India-Delta.*" Indigo's pilot says, the A-4 rolling left and then pitching up while pulling left.

"Angeline, roll back and commence attack plan India-Bravo." Kaleb says, his sweatband letting several drops run down his face, each one thankfully passing his eyes.
>>
File: 5BE136290.jpg (154KB, 1024x737px) Image search: [Google]
5BE136290.jpg
154KB, 1024x737px
>>32459741

The two A-4s pull back towards the last battleship, but as Angeline rolls, Terry's eyes widen. "Angeline, you have the casing on one of your bombs blown clean off and a large chunk of shrapnel is right where the fuse is on the other bomb." Terry says, realizing what the pair in Angeline will have to do. Since the fuse is disabled, the A-4 will either have to dive-bomb and hope they score a direct hit, or level-bomb and hope for a direct hit. However, considering the extensive skip-bombing training, the pilot decides to use the level-bombing technique.

"Fuck it, we're gonna nail it." The pilot says, keeping the A-4 level at twenty feet. Terry watches with baited breath as him and Kaleb slowly peel from Angeline.

By the time the jet reaches the usual drop zone, Terry is squeezing his flight suit's pant leg hard in anticipation. Then, the bomb goes free spinning through the air like a football heading towards the goal. Suddenly, one tracer flies straight through the cockpit of Angeline, the jet shudders as the pilot lets out a terrified scream, still alive.

"OH MY GOD!" The pilot repeatedly shouts as the Skyhawk pitches up, suddenly smashing a wing through the mask and sending burning fuel flying all over the water and deck. The A-4 begins spinning, still retaining enough speed to not stall but instead smash into the water, sending metal and burning engine pieces flying across another parked Chinese ship. Terry, who has remained speechless throughout the entire crash sequence, finally let's out a short scream of terror, in utter fear of watching the death of two men.

"This is Tracy, coming back for attack plan India-Charlie!" Kaleb says, pulling left and coming in at twenty feet just like the last two A-4s. Indigo's strafing runs on the Phun-Hoi are really starting to show, large holes and tears in the metal from the AP twenty-millimeter cannon can clearly be seen as Tracy approaches the last Chinese battleship.
>>
File: a4skyhawkreallylowlevel.jpg (12KB, 601x400px) Image search: [Google]
a4skyhawkreallylowlevel.jpg
12KB, 601x400px
>>32459765

Terry is now leaning as far forward in the seat as possible, watching the targeting computer as the distance until drop rolls back towards zero. The weapons manager's eyes are wide and bloodshot, sweat pours onto the instruments panel and his hands dance across said instruments, priming the bomb for the drop. A loud buzzer shoots through Terry's ears and he immediately shouts, "DROP!" The bombs spin away from the A-4, hitting the water right as the Skyhawk pitches up and clears the mast. Terry sinks back into his seat, hands shaking by his sides as he shuts his eyes in anticipation.

A loud pop sounds and Terry lets out a short, panicked sigh before the words finally hit his ears. "Hittera-hittera!*" Terry springs forward as the A-4 pulls to the left, a large fireball tearing the battleship in half and sending large chinks of metal soaring through the air.

"Alright, Indigo, let's turn back and tear-ass home!" Kaleb shouts, diving from five-hundred feet back to ten which puts the A-4 going four-hundred miles-per-hour. "We did it." Terry says in an exhausted manner, to which Kaleb just laughs, dealing with the stress in his own way.

Tracy, finally coming to a stop on the carrier, is looked over by the crew for any damage, but is surprisingly unharmed. "Damn good flying." Terry says, hand still shaking as he stands on the wing, about to hop off of the Skyhawk. "Damn good managing." Kaleb replies, beaming a smile at Terry who has a terrified expression turned towards the ground. "Well, all we can do now is just turn in our combat reports and wait for the effect of the run." Kaleb says, trying to re-assure Terry who nods in return.

"So," Kaleb starts, now climbing out of the cockpit and making his way down a small ladder brought up for him.

"How about that movie?"
>>
>>32459737
It actually takes place in 1983, forgot to add that.
>>
>>32459905

That's a sad time for the A4 as that would be near the end of their operational lives in both the navy and usmc..
>>
>>32458467
Looking good.
>>32457468
Whatever happened to the L85 story anon started?
>>
>>32460370
Good question.
>>
>>32452432
Well, the phrase "a smooth 6 foot" comes to mind.
>>
Working hard to get the next installment of Damaged Goods out today. Hoping to do a bit more world building. Should be a pretty long update.

FUCK
>>
>>32460416
what the hell does that even mean.
>>
File: 1482846941713.jpg (132KB, 990x743px) Image search: [Google]
1482846941713.jpg
132KB, 990x743px
>>32459741
Fuck me I'm an idiot.

I forgot to put in my footnotes.

Hittera-Hittera: The call-sign for a direct hit or successful hit on a target for this mission, most of the call-signs like these are specially made by a flight crew for a mission, in this case it's "Hittera-hittera!"

India-X: When India is added to the beginning of an attack plan, it stands for I-X, meaning Improvised(Attack Plan)-X. While keeping to basic idea or details of an attack plan, it is altered on the spot for one reason or another. In this case, the crew still kept their technique but they changed targets right before their attack run.

Attack Plans: A-Indigo takes target A
B-Angeline takes target B
C-Tracy takes target C
D-Strafe current (active) attack plan target to draw fire until target is disabled
IA-Indigo take the Ji-Suhk
IB-Angeline take the Phun-Hoi
IC-Tracy cleans up what doesn't go down
ID-Strafe remaining battleship(s) or cruisers to draw fire while damaging the enemy's fighting capability
>>
File: 1411434158712.png (204KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
1411434158712.png
204KB, 500x750px
>>32460587
Write, you sunovabitch.
>>
>>32460755
that line seems awfully sexual I need to know what its full context was
>>
>>32460784
Here's a hint, look at Buttman's teeth
>>
>>32460840
oh he is a vampire??? dear god how many different stories are they writing.
>>
>>32460869
That panel is dozens of years old. Look at the art.
>>
Chapter Three of Pearl of the Dnieper is up
http://pastebin.com/trXpkJWF
>>
>>32460869
It's early DC so the answer is probably a lot of opium
>>
File: Sarah.jpg (377KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
Sarah.jpg
377KB, 900x675px
>>32460755
Need...sleep...
>>
>>32461028
Is that a commemorative gun for 9/11?
>>
File: IMG_1061.jpg (221KB, 656x1217px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1061.jpg
221KB, 656x1217px
>>
>>32451141
>three months came.... AND WENT. After a quarter year of recovering from combat injuries, which could best be summarized as shooting, taking long walks with, cuddling, and doing lewd things with Emily, we were ready to go back to the front, for what would hopefully be the last time.
>we arrived in Salisbury Rhodesia on February 20 2022. The place was...different.
>streets that three months earlier had been shabby, and would have been better absent the fragments of pavement were solid and smooth, buildings who's walls had resembled frayed white cardboard had received a fresh coat of paint and a well needed facelift.
>No longer were the streets indicative of a city degenerated into african rural lifestyle, with cars permanently parked, used as chicken coops or clothes lines hanging all about town like saigon in '68.
>Far as the eye could see, you'd see people, white or black, in a mixture of clothing, people were lively and jovial. Bars were active as they legendarily were in this part of the world back in the days of individual mercs bringing their six inch diameter steel testes across the ocean to get shot at because they were bored and this place offered "The land of high adventure." as it was marketed, a place where men could come and escape the forlorn nature of masculinity in the western world and be MEN. Or a man among men as one famed magazine had marketed it. they didn't disappoint.
>I rejoined the 605th at the barracks, reporting for duty to Major Frank Patterson.
"Sergeant Anon Mous reporting for duty." I stated to the major
>"Welcome to the 605th soldier." he said as he turned to face me
>"Anon? Holy SHIT, What happened to you?"
"Got blown up twice in a day, apparently didn't die, got three months rest and recovery."
>"Damn, I thought you got smoked, you were reported KIA and everything."
"apparently everyone did, even My wife/rifle. Gotta be a word for that."
>"Well at any rate, welcome back, Anon."
"Congrats on the promotion."
>>
>>32461758
>we fielded the next day to Sinoia after a briefing, there was intelligence of a massive offensive, whatever was left of the government forces and their armor, maybe some new recruits.
>"Anon, tell me, where you been?" Brian spoke up as we dug our ranger graves, fox holes, and various other breastworks.
"Well, I wouldn't be surprised if you, like everyone else apparently, including Emily, thought I was dead. well, I came plenty close that day." I huffed as i heaved shovels of dirt over my shoulder. "But you see, it was weirder than that, basically, I woke up a couple days later in the home of Abel Muzorewa's grandson, and he brought a bunch of other geriatric blacks who wore Rhodesian UDT shorts. A couple had Selous scouts berets, and they ferried my ass, bleeding, in the back of a fucked up truck, to the hospital in Salisbury. Old bastards, evidently hard as fuck, reported for duty to general Hinson."
>"that explains how you got to the hospital, but where since then?"
"Montana."
>"what's the word from the real world?"
"well, the last democrat committed suicide last week, The democratic party has long since disbanded, L.A., San Francisco, Sacramento, Chicago, New York, Portland and Seattle, all cities which banned republicans and other right wing citizens from residing there, holding a one hundred percent democrat populace were all nuked during a brief conflict with China, setting in motion a purge of democrats, leftists and various other degenerates, after their factions brought us nearly to the brink of a fucking space war. I'm forgetting SOMETHING but it'll have to come to me later."
>"JESUS!"
"Won't do them no good, anyone who'd go to Jesus was banned, remember?"
>"Wouldn't that put them all over the place?"
"New technology. The world is about three billion people more rural, but Russia got out backs when the shit kicked up, so india and the chinks became crispy critters fast, AND we didn't blot out the sun."
>"Fuck man. thats... unsettling."
>>
File: MAGviking.png (662KB, 480x720px) Image search: [Google]
MAGviking.png
662KB, 480x720px
>>32461978
>we waited in our ranger graves facing to the north until we saw them coming.
>the radio rattled off."javelins wait for the mark, we need to get them into position."
>the vehicles began a rapid dash toward the town.
>"MARK!" The radio crackled
>vapor trails went up as the BMP's and T-72's began to traverse their turrets toward us. Fucking amazing.
>WHOOOOSH
"It's like fighting fucking downies with this bunch."
>"you're getting an accent."
"fuck."
>"He's right you know."
"shut up, Emily." I thought with a grin.
>"Fuck are you grinning about?"
"Nigger rigged tenchincals, Brian. Nigger rigged technicals."
>"that is pretty funny."
"shut up and shoot them!" I said sharply as I shoulder Emily and began firing bursts into the drivers and gunners
>One of the trucks manages to fire at my grave while we're shooting, rounds ounce around me while I drop and reload, I come back up, and fire, killing the gunner and driver with a well placed mag dump into both of their bodies, I flip the elcan to 1X for easy aiming and repeat the process with three more trucks, a final set of four trucks start pulling up, and fire from the graves eliminates two the other couple get pretty close, and one of them fires at me, I didn't notice it, as I was firing at the other truck, I covered myself in the ranger grave and reloaded I pulled up as the gunner swung onto my position, and began firing a ten round burst into the general area of the gunner, watching as he began to crumple on the gun and fall off the vehicle... and then nothing.
>I let go of the trigger and took cover in the grave I wanted to know why I suddenly went from looking through a tube to looking in the back of an inactive night vision unit.
>FUCK.JPG
"Emily, ARE YOU OKAY?" I shouted as I looked at her optic
>"AH! MY FUCKING EYES!" She screached internally
>The MAG viking evidently noticing me not firing rips off another torrent
>"Get that optic off of me!" she thought in agony
>I removed the elcan and she stopped.
>>
File: 1481127508293.jpg (99KB, 558x600px) Image search: [Google]
1481127508293.jpg
99KB, 558x600px
>>32454767
>>
I may or may not rip off PTR's the Doors theme and call my upcoming section "This is the end". It's in the works, so stay tuned
>>
File: Anon_looks_upon_Sinoia.jpg (26KB, 650x349px) Image search: [Google]
Anon_looks_upon_Sinoia.jpg
26KB, 650x349px
>>32462139
"how are your eyes? Are they fucked?"
>"Better now... but they feel different."
"Jesus fucking Christ, get a look at this shit" I said, picking up a hot as fuck, and twisted Elcan specter "They shot out your optic! Let me get a look at you." I said while the MAG viking began shooting the straggling survivors
>Emily changed and I looked into her eyes, they seemed fine, no doubt this wouldn't be the case, had I not removed the optic.
>"Are my eyes ok?" she asked, a look of shock on her face as I peered into them
"They look good... they're blue now... can you still see?"
>"yes, I can see fine."
>an officer gave the all clear, and started a call for some helicopters to sweep the area and medevac one KIA and a couple wounded.
>Emily and I looked out over the grave and into the wreckage that lay strewn across the landscape. several armored elements, technicals, and corpses littered the landscape. the MAG viking firing into men struggling out of burning wrecks. pretty fucked.
>"Anon, you know what's up with MAG viking here?"
"Isn't that Teddy?"
>"Yeah. For an Asian, he's pretty good at being a viking."
"yeah, bastard doesn't know how to tap a blind hole, he's not the sharpest on a machine, then again neither am i, but you give that boy a machine GUN and suddenly he's a fucking savant."
>"true. should we stop him? they aren't shooting back." Brian piped up, as the gunship arrived to clean up anyone we missed.
"HEY! TED! LEAVE SOME FOR THE GUNSHIP!" I shouted.
>we all looked out on the now dormant battlefield.
"some day this war's gonna end. And I think it'll be some day soon." I remarked
"Emily, We'll get you a new optic next time we have the opportunity to order one. we'll add it to the list of gear that needs replacing."
>>
>>32459781
Really has to be harrowing for pilots to have to attack ships like that. You really know how to capture vehicular combat
>>
>>32462146

That is an adorable gun advertisment... wait did i say adorable gun advertisment.
>>
>>32461978
Define degenerates anon.. Most of k could easily be degenerates with yhe rampent miss use of rifle bolts and shotguns for prostate massages.
>>
>>32462349
your MAG-Viking is way more hardcore than what I had in mind when I put that text on that pic of a Swedish reservist innawoods during a downpour, but I like your version none the less.
>>
>>32460610
Ah, now a lot of what they were saying makes sense. At least my guesses were not too far off
>>
>>32462480
If a mag viking is discovered in the wild it is recomended to not make any loud sudden noises as the mag viking may mistake you for a food source.

If you have been discovered by a mag viking it is recomended to be in a town that is far inland as they have trouble navagating with out watter ways.
However if you are on the coast it is recomended that you give him your daighter and 4/5 of your gold and drink in accordance with viking tradition.
>>
>>32462480
>ja my name is Per Persson, I come fram sverige and I haff no national pride
>>
File: 35j95r.jpg (21KB, 273x310px) Image search: [Google]
35j95r.jpg
21KB, 273x310px
>>32461051
>made in the 200th year of American liberty
>9/11
>>
File: IMG_0070.jpg (808KB, 1125x1073px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0070.jpg
808KB, 1125x1073px
>>32452432
Pic related.

>>32462208
As long as I don't need it back, you can rip off whatever you want from me.
>>
>>32462654
to be fair at first I thought it said "Made in 2001 year of American liberty", then I looked again and noticed it said "200th"
>>
>>32461051
>>32462673
It's a Ruger Police Service Six that was produced in 1976
>>
>>32462708
Quit telling us about a revolver and POST MORE SOPHIE
>>
>>32452432
lies. ptr is actually just a very handsome woman.
>>
File: 1482169310281.png (497KB, 595x797px) Image search: [Google]
1482169310281.png
497KB, 595x797px
>>32462746
Keep your perversion away from my writefu.
>>
>>32452432
PTR is a cutie, that's for sure. >>32462208
>end of the story with Annie
Pls no, I love your story
>>
>>32462733
It's a big update that is still being worked on. Will post something today.
>>
>>32462760
Do you know where you are? You're in the jungle baby.

Remember nothing will not be perverted here...
>>
>>32462760
CALL THE POLICE. I DON'T GIVE A FUCK. PTR STILL A CUTE
>>
Had a Metro/STALKER inspired dream and can describe in vivid detail. Post?
>>
>>32462765
All things must come to an end. And I'm having more and more a hard time to feel. I mean, I can always do in between stuff. But idk, I've been doing this since way back
>>
>>32462989
What does PTR look like??
>>
>>32463079
Probably like G3
>>
File: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (33KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,f.jpg
33KB, 396x385px
>>32462989
The time for diplomacy has come to an end.
>>
File: img_6969.jpg (478KB, 1280x947px) Image search: [Google]
img_6969.jpg
478KB, 1280x947px
>>32462512
Ooh, what were your guesses? I'm interested.

>>32462378
Thank you. I study military conflicts as a hobby, but military aviation is my creamed corn. That's why I post a lot of aviation stories.
>>
>>32463086
>>32462989

>>WWE voice over
And this ladies and gentleman kicks off the the weekly WFG fighting championchip.

In one corner we have Construct who is 190 pounds of twisted deranged K K fury who is looking to do some hand holding with PTR chan.

In the other corner we have Fortunes Son. A battle scared warrior from the depths of K who seeks to protect his Oni chan PTR from uncalled lewdness.

Now ladies and gentlemen this fight will be brutal and violent as per the k tradition the arena has been litered with mosin nagants and the american challange bad dragon dildos.

Not only that but the combatants are allowed to bring what ever items they want .

So let the rumble in the jungle start.
>>
>>32463187
>scarred
>>
>>32463187
Wait...why am I involved in this...?
>>
>>32463216

It would seem ladies and gentlemen that we made a mistake earlier.
The aggressor was not construct but the fiendish Dark mage archive fag.
Truley this will be a fight to remember with archives chrono magic .
>>
What happened to the guy doing the rpk story? I keep coming back hoping for an update but it seems like he gave up on writing.
>>
>>32463301
I take it you are referring to Viktoria, it's the Holidays I think, I haven't really been able to come up with continuation to my own stories during my stay at my mother's either.
>>
>>32463301
Rpk has a life outside 4chan
>>
>>32461028
bruh get it if you have to

[spoiler]or don't my best writing was at 4AM on some weird combo of adrenaline and autism[/spoiler]
>>
File: G3damaged.png (667KB, 1191x1536px) Image search: [Google]
G3damaged.png
667KB, 1191x1536px
>>32463084
I'm starting to like the GF's version a bit more myself.
>>
>>32463301
He's around. Offer him something as sacrifice and maybe you will get more
>>
>>32463079
CUTE AF

>>32463187
If I don't come in like sting with from behind victory bad things will happen here.

>>32463216
ITS GO TIME

>>32463301
Like most of us he has a life outside of this. I hear if you say his name 3 times he'll appear like beatlejuice and unleash his handsy rpk on you.

>>32463086
FUCKING BRING IT FROG MAN.
>>
>>32463270
fortunatesons vs archivefag for ptrfag's honor
>dis gon be gud
>>
>>32462418
basically anyone who intentionally or not, deteriorates america. welfare leeches, commies, socialists, social justice fags.
>>
File: 1417825625382.gif (2MB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1417825625382.gif
2MB, 400x300px
>>32463478
I WILL SHOW YOU THE POWER I HAVE GAINED FROM STEALING THE FEELS OF THIS THREAD.

ZA WARUDO
WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
>>
>>32463613
IMPLYING YOU ARENT THE LITTLE GIRL. I DEFEAT YOUR PUNY SAD FEELS WITH EASE SADMAN.
>>
File: 1472012663210.webm (928KB, 426x240px) Image search: [Google]
1472012663210.webm
928KB, 426x240px
>>32463647
IT'S FUCKING ON
>>
>>32463613
>>32463647
MADMEN
>>
>>32463613
It looks like FS is gathering the latent emotional energy from his dtories to charge up an attack. Wait it looks like archive fag is... Absorbing the energy acting like some sort of bottomless pit of despair...
Well thats oddly similar to of my last GF.

Metaphors aside fans it looks like we
a battle between an unstopable force and an immovable object.
>>
File: alert.gif (126KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
alert.gif
126KB, 720x480px
>>32463699
FUCKING BRING IT I WILL KICK YOUR NIPPLES OFF
>>
>>32463720
Well folks we havent seen such a fight since the last WFG loli battle between a yandre amd short stack over who would get Guard kuns affection.
>>
>>32463763
>guns fighting to get guards affections
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

My opponent has decided to surrender and give me ptr-kuns affections.
>>
File: 1428364335800.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1428364335800.gif
1MB, 500x281px
>>32463782
Like hell I did.
>>
>>32463798
Surrender now. Or I will come down on you with the force of a thousand hamsters. My victory will be swift and unforgiving.
>>
>>32463301
I had nearly five pages of stuff all typed out that I was gonna drop on christmas but somehow I lost it. Got pissed and decided to do other things. I'll start updating again as I get it re-typed.
>>
File: IMG_3951.jpg (56KB, 390x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3951.jpg
56KB, 390x500px
>>32463079
What ever you want me to look like~

>>32463699
>>32463749
Glad to see you two getting along...

>>32463855
I miss Viktoria.
>>
File: 1481919558257.jpg (59KB, 457x425px) Image search: [Google]
1481919558257.jpg
59KB, 457x425px
>>32463809
It ends now.
>>
Dear WFG .
Some one needs to write a modern mans guide to dating women while keeping k related hobbies.
Sure it would be non fiction but i think K could use it..
I cant help as well no dating experiance.
>>
>>32464259
allrigth since i'm leaving whit GF and she likes guns i'll tell you my secret

>common sense
>>
File: fd2.jpg (143KB, 500x378px) Image search: [Google]
fd2.jpg
143KB, 500x378px
>>32464259
You mean continuing a relationship or picking up women? Cuz those are two very different fields.

>>32464015
Pic related.
>>
File: 336b4ee856296e44c762385ea546c44f.jpg (560KB, 863x1272px) Image search: [Google]
336b4ee856296e44c762385ea546c44f.jpg
560KB, 863x1272px
>>32464626
This is the two nerdy guys walking around in an infinite loop while spiralling their fists and shouting threats at eachother before breaking out into a slap fight.

Clearly this will lead us no where. Except you to the infirmary.
>>
>>32459458
There was a line where you said "the who soldiers". Since they're fighting against lice, did you mean WHO? Or another word?

Multiple times you use "minutes" as a specific unit of measures. Perhaps look at alternative phrases related to time interval?

All in all, man....that piece rocked. It sucks you in and doesn't let go.
>>
File: 1343329356317.png (18KB, 429x410px) Image search: [Google]
1343329356317.png
18KB, 429x410px
>>32463187
>championchip
>K K fury
>fortunes son
>scared
>litered
>freefloating fucking period (want . )
>>
File: writefag_mosin.png (210KB, 1348x3873px) Image search: [Google]
writefag_mosin.png
210KB, 1348x3873px
>>
>>32465005
Yeah phones be a bitch. Idk what apple did with the newest update but god fucking damn does the touch pad suck.
>>
>>32465328
Either that or my penis fingers are just too fat.
>>
>>32464861
i will slap you so hard the spaghetti will cascade from your pocket.
>>
File: Sophie 2.jpg (3MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
Sophie 2.jpg
3MB, 5312x2988px
http://pastebin.com/CzhVnP1d

Last time on Damaged Goods Chapter 3

“No! No… of course not. Just… not everyone can do...that.”

>Her face still shows nothing but confusion

>”You mean...this?” she says, pointing to the bench
“Yes, exactly. Not all of the girls here can do that, let alone Geist’s elsewhere.”
>”Oh…should I stop?” she says solemnly
“No, it’s fine. Just, it might be best not to show it off to anyone else for now, okay? Think of it as a secret between us.”
>”...even if it’s an emergency?”

>You pause for a moment…

“An emergency…? Oh, right…” you say, still fumbling for words

>Would she even know what to consider an emergency? You can’t have her holding people at gunpoint on a whim
>Yet you know you can’t flat out tell her “no” either...

“I’d trust you to know when to do such a thing, Sophie”

>A light smile appears across her face
>”Thanks Anon… I’m glad you think so.”

>With a wave of her hand, the Beretta appears on the bench reassembled before vanishing into thin air
>You can’t help but stare

>”Anon?

“Hmm?”

>Taking a step closer to you

>”I won’t let you down today. I’ll do my best for you... I promise…”
>>
>>32465453

Damaged Goods Chapter 3 (cont.)

>Steely blue eyes gaze at you with confidence you have yet to see from the Beretta
>”I promise”, a phrase you have used so often, yet when coming from her, it feels so different
>These words carry weight for Sophie

“I know you won’t.” you say, returning that confidence

>Her smile grows a little larger

>”Hey, Anon… I-”

>The door to the shop is suddenly thrown open, slamming into the stop
>Yup, it's Ellie...

>”ANON! We're ready to go to-” Ellie begins

>In a flash, Sophie had managed to put herself between you and the door
>Standing at the low and ready, one hand back, grasping your arm
>On the guard

>”...the range.” she finishes, rather meekly

“Ha… didn't we talk about knocking first Ellie?” you say in a poor attempt to diffuse the tension
>”Sorry… I’m just excited.” Ellie says sadly, a frown forming on her face

>Sophie’s grip on your arm loosens up as she snaps out of whatever… that was.

“Well you should be excited! How about you grab Julie and The Twins and start loading up the Jeep? We will be out shortly.”

>”Uh, ah okay!” she exclaims, scampering off

“You okay there Sophie?”
>Y-yeah, just old habits…” she says turning back to you
>Her face flushed red with embarrassment
>”But before you ask… I'm ready for today. You don't need to keep worrying, Anon.”

>She can read your face like an open book
>That's what Anna has always said that about you at least

“Then let's get going.”
>>
>>32465464

>Julie was carrying out the last of the gear out the door just as you left the shop, Sophie in tow behind you
>Unlike many AR’s, Julie doesn't get all gussied up for the range, instead she likes to keep things as “Mil-spec” as possible
>Green fatigue pants and a beige t-shirt adorn the M16A2 clone, dirty blond ponytail bobbing with each step she takes

>Unfortunately, her style of dress has drawn some attention from Geists who have been deployed in various combat zones, often claiming it as “stolen valor”, much to the embarrassment of their shooters
>These comments seem to come especially from those Geists who have served out west on the border with the Anti-States

>Operation “Sea to Shining Sea” was successful in reclaiming New York, New Jersey, as well as the other smaller Anti-States on the east coast
>However the campaign halted on the border of what used to be California, western Oregon and Washington, after the threat of nuclear escalation became too great

>A demilitarized zone (DMZ) was set up along this border, most of which is monitored by drone, although some manned stations are scattered along the great expanse

>The remaining Anti-States, now known as The Pacific Territories to the Pro-States, have lived independently from the rest of the country ever since
>Heavy economic support by China to the Anti-States has been suspected, but never proven, and fervently denied by the Chinese government
>>
>>32465477

“Heading out, I’ll be back in a few hours!” you shout

>”Be safe Anon!” Anna calls out

>”Yeah, don’t get shot.” Shelly states plainly

>“And don’t forge-”
“Your cigarettes, got it.” you say, cutting off Katya

>Stepping outside, you’re greeted by what could only be described as the perfect day.
>Sunny, upper 60’s, a slight breeze and not a cloud in the sky
>Perfect range weather

>Sophie follows closely behind you, hand shielding her eyes from the sun
>Her scars and scratches are so much more pronounced under the natural lighting
>Jet black hair blowing gently with the wind
>Taking in a deep brea-

*HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONK*

>”ANON, WE’VE BEEN WAITING!” yells Ellie from the opened hatch of the now loaded Cherokee

>Julie sitting in the front passenger seat, hand hovering over the horn

“YEAH I KNOW!” is all you are able to get out in your frustration

>Ellie is wearing a shit-eating grin as you approach the rear of the Jeep

*sigh* “You make sure that everything is packed?”

>”Yup!”

“Good” you say, placing your hand on her face, shoving her back in before closing the hatch

>A muffled “Jerk!” coming from behind the glass

>As Sophie approaches, Sarah hops out the back seat

>”Here Sophie, you can sit with us!” the Ruger says
>Her ruby red eyes beckoning Sophie into the back
>Sally still in the Jeep, patting the middle of the bench seat

>Sophie's eye’s look to you for an answer
>Smiling, you give her a nod
>>
>>32465491

>You have been periodically checking the rearview mirror to make sure Sophie is doing ok
>But luckily the ride to the range has gone well so far

>Her answers have been short and sweet, but much to your surprise, Sophie has been able to keep up with The Twins idle chatter
>Usually talking about whatever catches their eye during the drive, something funny that happened earlier in the week, or their outfit choices for the range

>Speaking of which

>The Twins decided to wear matching sundresses today
>Blue and white horizontal stripes run down the knee length dresses; beige sun hats resting in their laps
>Lucky for you (and your bank account), they are able to alter and make due with discounted clothing
>It's hard to tell they were “cheap” dresses at all

>”So, I’m getting to shoot first today...right?” Julie finally says

Normally new guns always get the first shots on a range trip, but you have to make an exception this time since Julie had a stuck case last trip

“Of course, I just hope you brought a cleaning rod and some lube this time though.” you tease
>”Could you not?!” her face going bright red
“Hey, just saying! Sure would be embarrassing if I have to field strip you on the firing line”
>A slap to the arm is her only reply, face still flush red with embarrassment
>Staring out the window pouting
>Maybe you went a bit far…

“I’m, sure you’ll be fine Julie… I shouldn’t have been feeding you such crappy ammo.”
>”...”
“... I brought brass cased stuff this time you know.”

>That caught her attention

>”... oh yeah?”
“Yeah, 62 grain too”
>”... cool” she says plainly

>She would never show it, but you know she’s excited
>>
>>32465506

>Checking the rearview once more, you see Sophie with her hands in her lap, fidgeting in place
>What made her so nervous all of a sudden…
>A bit of Sophie’s hair suddenly seems to move on its own
>How could you have forgotten…

“Ellie?”
>”Yes…?”
“Are you playing with Sophie’s hair?”
>”...no.”
“Ellie.”
>”It’s just soooooo pretty… I want to put it in braids!” the LCP whines
“You can’t ju-”
>”I-it’s okay Anon.” Sophie stammers out
>”She can if she likes.”
>”Really??” says Ellie, almost too excited

>She doesn’t know what she is getting herself into...

“Just take it easy on the poor girl...”
>”Yay!”

>With some supervision (and assistance) from The Twins, Ellie starts working the fine black hair into a set of braids
>Periodically checking the mirror, you notice Ellie has an uneasy look on her face since parting Sophie’s hair
>Oh, the scar…
>But she continues without mentioning it
>Even Ellie knows that some things are best left unsaid

>”Annnnnd DONE!” she says rather proud of herself
>”Isn’t it great Anon?”

>Lets see the damage

>A pair of braids sweep down the back of Sophie’s head, hanging just above her pale shoulders
>A few rounds of 9mm dangling from the bottom of each braid, secured by hair bands
>It’s actually done rather well

>”Does it look okay?” Sophie says in her familiar sheepish tone

>You can’t help but let out a bit of a laugh
“It’s cute.”

>Taking one last look in the mirror, you can see Sophie blushing with a small smile on her lips
>>
I have more Chapter 3 already written, but it still needs some added/refined. Will post that later.
>>
You guys do know NY has a pretty big red zone. Its about 124 miles long and 35 miles wide called longisland...
>>
>>32464950
awesome! I'm glad it had an effect on you. I'll try something other than "minutes" and "moments." Been experiencing with "heartbeats" and stuff like that.
>>
>>32458412
>>32458423
>>32458433
>>32458448
>>32458459
>>32458467
Did anyone actually enjoy this? Does anyone actually want anymore?
Cuz if not I'm just gonna go back to lurking.
>>
>>32466051
I thought it was entertaining.
>>
File: image.gif (4MB, 337x263px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
4MB, 337x263px
>>32466051
I enjoyed it, I'd keep reading if you continued. I'm curious how things at the house will turn out.
>>
>>32466051
Like it so far anon.

The situation with Lee sounds very similar to the Anna in my story. Curious to see where it goes.
>>
>>32459295
The attendant quickly walked out of the office leaving Dan alone.

He shifted his weight on the expanded polystyrene faux leather table.
It responded with its signature crinkle and hiss and clung against his hands.

>> "Well at least the tables aren't androids."

Dan muttered quietly to himself. To be honest despite their docile nature Dan still felt ill at ease.

He wondered if that made him a raciest or rather an bigot towards androids. He wondered if there was even a word for that in the English language.

As he thought to himself a rather tall slim and androgynous person walked in. Their hair was as black as the night skies he slept under in Mongolia and their eyes were a rough shade of jade. Creating a rather stark contrast to the dull grey scrubs and white lab coat they wore.

The persons jaw line was a rather exotic mix of what Dan would describe as a composite of just about every race.

As Dan wondered what type linage such a person could have he once again saw the bright floating halo above their head.
Once again another android.

The doctor glanced up from the data pad and smiled.
"Hello Dan, I see you have a fractured toe you wouldn't mind if take a look at it?"

>>"Sure Doc not a problem."

As Dan said this the doctor put down the data pad whose screen was blank. Obliviously such a system for an android would be redundant but did much to put the humans at ease.

As the doctor observed Dan's toe he pulled over the portable x ray machine and aimed it over Dan's toe.

" Alright hold still I just need to get a quick image of it."

Dan stayed motionless as the doctor took 5 x-rays of his toe from multiple positions.

" Okay I'm done imaging your foot. It looks like you have a minor fracture in your big toe. I'm going to bandage it up and proscribe you amoxicillin. Take two pills every day and you will be fine."

The doctor got up and grabbed a bandage wrap and padding and wrapped up Dan's toe with astonishing speed.
>>
>>32466384

>> "Wow that was fast do I need to sign any paper work?"

The doctor shook his head.
" Nope the pharmacist will just scan your eye for identification along with facial imaging. You don't even have to sign your name just show up and ask for the pills."

Suddenly Dan felt a sense of dread. Being such a well known and easily tracked commodity felt like a strange invasion of personal privacy, but there was nothing he could do about it at this point.

The doctor started to walk away and then turned back
" Oh I almost forgot about the crutches here let me go get them."
The doctor went to a door rather large cabinet and then opened it up and pulled out a pair of collapsible crutches and handed them to Dan.

" Oh also to the pharmacy is right at the entrance where you checked it. Just stop by the window and say your name."

Dan merely nodded and shook the doctors hand before hobbling out on his crutches.

As he walked down the hallway he couldn't help but notice how quiet the hospital was. Occasionally he heard a patient cough or sneeze but the usal background chatter of people talking was oddly absent in the hospital.

Dan chalked it up to the fact that androids didn't need to talk.
>>
File: 1378915991097.jpg (16KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1378915991097.jpg
16KB, 225x225px
>>32465519
I'm starting to notice that Sophie exhibits different traits from various types of PTSD.
Panicking from being alone or forced isolation from chronic abuse/battered women's syndromes, immediate defensive posture from combat PTSD, generalized anxiety and hypersensitivity from the PTSD blanket...

Holy shit. Rode hard, put away wet, neglected, abused, AND forced into combat like a conscript.

My only question is: has she shown herself before? Defensive posturing and putting herself between a threat and her charge is understandable only if she's done it often enough to be reflexive, but if she's shown herself, then she would most likely have been treated better.
>>
>>32466384
Nobody called you on it, but amoxicillin is used for infections. I know he's an android, but for God's sake, he should at least know what drugs to give a man with a broken toe.
>>
>>32466724
I think that's the point.
>>
>>32466724
wait you don't use amoxicillin as a preventative for gangrene.
Well I fudged that one.. I'm only familiar with it because of lymes disease
>>
>>32466852
well I need to replace some drugs in my bug out bag.
>>
>>32466689
once again my theory that she is a cartel gun stands strong.
>>
>>32466852
Gangrene requires powerful IV antibiotics. Vancomycin, clindamycin, and ceftriaxone if I remember right.
>>
>>32467212
Even as a preventative measure? I thought have an antibiotic that was effective against both gram positive and negative was enough.

I cant really seem to get any stright answers from google as most of the literature refers to treatment after infection and not prevention.
>>
File: A-6As_VMAAW-242_1975.jpg (1MB, 2601x1731px) Image search: [Google]
A-6As_VMAAW-242_1975.jpg
1MB, 2601x1731px
>>32459697
Why not use the A-6 Intruder? It's already tandem seat, operated from carriers, and was designed for low level attacks.
>>
>>32466689
>>32467058
All in due time...
>>
File: 194171715_8ddd1cbb0e.jpg (158KB, 500x396px) Image search: [Google]
194171715_8ddd1cbb0e.jpg
158KB, 500x396px
>>32467298
http://www.dictionary.com/browse/tandem

Uh, anon, the Intruder was a side-by-side.
>>
>>32467294
Amoxicillin doesn't really cover for Gram-, and is not suggested for possible staph infections, due to resistance.

Give me a few to check what I was taught. (Pharm student)
>>
>>32467372
oritivancin (orbactiv)
pharm student
>>
>>32467407
For my school, it was all about the vanv, linezolid, or dapto. Even at the hospital next to us, they pretty much had vanc and dapto as their 2 main anti-Gram+
>>
...And I just woke up from almost getting executed for running away from an involuntary suicide bombing. I should really lay off from reading ISIS shit.

Anyway, is a non-original work welcome here? Found something Zone-related while browsing along a bargain bookstore.
>>
>>32467372
interesting. Okay this is important as I was depending on this shit to possibly save my life if SHTF....
Well at least im still protected from Lymes.
>>
>>32467363
Its like that plane is made for lewd hand holding.

Absolutely disgusting.
>>
>>32467589
>not wanting to hold hands while adjusting the throttle column
>not wanting to do so while doing light aerobatics

What are you, some kind of fag?
>>
>>32467363
Uh... Yeah... Side by side.... Totally knew that difference... Haven't been using tandem wrong for years...

>>32467589
You mean absolutely beautiful
>>
>>32467617
I don't know anon are you.
Not following the strict teachings of the K/ube.

Its like you are some type of heretic.
And you know what happens to heretics.
>>
>>32467540
Looking at some guidelines for orthopedic surgery regarding the foot, no prophylaxis is recommended. Just get that big toe on a splint, straightened out, and watch for signs of infection.
>>
>>32467649
really. That's interesting thanks for the information anon I will have to keep that in mind.
>>
File: esteban.png (37KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
esteban.png
37KB, 250x250px
>>32467637
It's OK, anon. We'll make it through this together. ;^)

Hey, /wfg/ what about a story about the last days of Berlin? I'v been playing a shit-ton of Darkest Hour which is pretty /k/ imo and my favorite map is the one about the last days in Berling during WW2.

If you can give me some time for research and shit, I'll probably have it out by tomorrow. (And by research I mean playing some more Darkest Hour.)
>>
>>32468016
I like seeing your stuff regardless, so if you're planning on doing something extra special, it'll be that extra good.
>>
>>32468044
Oh, it will definitely be special.

If you guys think my previous stories were emotional, stay tuned for the biggest emotional H-bomb I've ever dropped. And I'm going to ride that baby like Major Kong.
>>
File: Feel.jpg (88KB, 650x842px) Image search: [Google]
Feel.jpg
88KB, 650x842px
>>32468155
I am prepared
>>
File: ATannie_that_weird_party.png (1MB, 2270x2484px) Image search: [Google]
ATannie_that_weird_party.png
1MB, 2270x2484px
>>
File: ufo.jpg (471KB, 1152x1441px) Image search: [Google]
ufo.jpg
471KB, 1152x1441px
>>
serious question what part of anatomy and components does the hair correspond to? color? length?
how about age? seems there's no direct correlation, so I've written to that pattern, but what DOES determine the age of a geist?
>>
>>32469200
That's entirely up to you, but some writers have it where pistols are younger girls, Upotte has barrel length for hair, hair color is usually the stock color.

I personally make pistols and really small guns as just shorter girls. Stock for hair color. There's not really a whole lot of correspondence between the gun and the girl other wise, besides scopes = glasses and lack of sights or damaged sights = bad or damaged vision.
>>
>>32469200
Like Fortunate said, it is strictly up to the author, but here is what I do.

Hair length corresponds to barrel length and color to stock or finish color. Although I have taken liberties in Damaged Goods with this rule just to change things up.

Age? up to you man
>>
File: 1480250527839.jpg (3MB, 3424x2416px) Image search: [Google]
1480250527839.jpg
3MB, 3424x2416px
>>32469200
I think it really doesn't matter much. Look at most of the Upotte!! designs, and it seems mostly based on the nationality of where the gun is manufactured. Just as long as it makes sense.
>>
>>32450905
>>32450913

Aaaaaand Chapter Three is done!

Nike got up from her seat and walked out of the TOC, climbing out of the hole and moving towards the giantess side of Balad. She was relieved that the Lt had apologized, and happy that she was able to protect Johnson from being reprimanded. But still felt so unsure.

She was unsure if she really did belong in this team, she was unsure how the Lt felt about her.

"Screw it" She said to herself "I can think about this shit later"

She went to the mess hall and grabbed some food, she was exceptionally hungry after the mission.

After eating she plodded back to back to the barracks and went inside her room.

She sat down and undid her boots ready to get some rest. As she pulled off her left boot she noticed something red on the bottom. She turned her boot over to check.

She saw a red stain, the last remnants of the insurgent she.....she crushed.

Nike suddenly felt extremely sick, she remembered the feeling of the insurgent's spine snapping like a twig as she came down on him. The rest of his bones shattering under her boot, the feeling of his organs bursting under her foot like small packets of jello.

She...she did that, she crushed a person to death.

Nike realizes, she killed so many people during that battle, scores of insurgents were torn apart from her cannon, her mind races back to her pulverizing the raiding party, to her tearing through the main terminal, to leveling the building with several people inside.

People...she killed tens of people.

Nike shook her head "No, they were insurgents it was kill or be killed. My job is to protect the team, what I do to the enemy doesn't matter. Above all I gotta protect them."

She flopped back in her bed, starting to nod off.

"I'll protect them, no matter what."
>>
>>32470546
let me know of your thoughts for this finish. I now need to edit chapter one and start on chapter four.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbt1ZIzXtFA
>>
>>32469200
when in dubt remember this

>depends on the setting and the writter
>>
>>32469200
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-3ExKGdwY4DWSw96i5XGs4JHsGoCplI5M5Rhk2DhYiE/mobilebasic

https://desuarchive.org/k/thread/31346887/#31349633

These make for good guidelines, but do as you wish since it's your story in the end. I, personally, base age off of caliber / type of firearm. Pistols are lolis, Carbines are mid teens, Intermediate cartridge are late teens / early 20s, and full Rifle caliber are mid to late twenties.
>>
File: q35yhn.png (65KB, 879x249px) Image search: [Google]
q35yhn.png
65KB, 879x249px
>>
>>32471555
Wasn't this made in to a story?
>>
>>32466051
Don't you dare stop.
>>
>>32467346
If you don't keep writing, I'll piss on you until you do.
>>
Anyone here write/read screenplays?

Im working on something at the moment and would like some feedback on it as soon as I get it to a point that is long enough to share.
>>
File: IMG_0328.jpg (31KB, 241x363px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0328.jpg
31KB, 241x363px
>>32465519
This is wonderfully comfy. Great update!
Whomever honked that horn would've been riding the couch for me. One of my pet peeves lol.
I've got my own work cut out for in Light My Fire.
>family affairs
>personal issues
>writers block
It's tough.
>>
>>32470546
Phew, what a ride. But now the army needs to make a giant mat for her to wipe her feet with, and one that can handle blood and organ stains
>>
>>32473078
Just make the carpet rust red.
>>
File: IMG_5965.jpg (1MB, 1914x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5965.jpg
1MB, 1914x900px
>>
>>32473078
I'mma start working on chapter four soon. I wanna keep this going for at least 10 chapters (possibly more)
>>
>>32473321
You know an issue might be tat some of the insurgents start carrying at mines. As a suicide weapon. Ex going to gets stomped on . Boom..
>>
File: 1466716865691.jpg (204KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1466716865691.jpg
204KB, 800x800px
>>32473757
You know some one is going to have to make a centaur story now..
>>
>>32473832
I'd be okay w/that
>>
>>32473780
stomping on them would be very rare due to the risks of fighting that close in. This particular insurgent was trying to something similar to what you said but blow Nike's leg off with his suicide vest.

They barely survived, due to sheer luck and timing
>>
The centaurs have to have a fierce rivalry with mechanized infantry and tanks.

They still believe that mounted cavalry is useful.

They have to be some what fuddy and traditionalist due to their longstanding history in warfare.
>>
>>32471863
If it was it's likely never put in the bin. A damn shame really.
>>
Does anyone have an idea on what foregrips would be for a geist?

Pads?
>>
As he reached the main lobby the nurse from earlier opened the door for Dan and smiled.

Dan laughed
>> "Thanks for assisting an invalid like me."

The nurse had a little chuckle as Dan walked through the door way and replied.

"Not a problem Tinny Tim."

With that said Dan made his way to the glass portioned counter and spoke to the attendant once more.

>> " Hi My name is Dan Snyder im here to pick up my prescriptions."

The attendant oppend a drawer and produced two pill bottles one was the antibiotic Dan was given the other was something else.

>> "Excuse me what is the second one? I thought I was prescribed only one drug."

The attendant responded quickly
"The second one was selected based on observations made by Emily during her stay with you. It supposed to help with migraines as well as reduce the psychotic symptoms and neural degeneration."

Helping with migraines was great but reducing psychotic symptoms and Neural degeneration was a little worrying but Dan decided against saying anything to the pharmacist, and instead would take it up with Emily.

>> "Alright thanks for the information. Have a nice day."

As Dan turned around on his crutches he saw that Emily was still talking to Mike about every thing he missed apparently they were on the topic of sports and the fact that the cubs did indeed win the 2016 world series.

As Dan hobbled towards them he wondered how he would fit the rather large cyborg in the rather small car he owned.
Dan figured he could just leave the trunk open and let the cyborg sit in the boot of the car.
>>
>>32473967
Idk might be some sort of hair accessories or even a cat ear head band..
>>
the real question is what does this do to your geist http://www.dudeiwantthat.com/gear/novelty/the-tac-sac-rail-accessory.asp
>>
>>32474001
i think you think too much
>>
>>32474005
suddenly a wild JTfag appears
how'd everything go?
>>
>>32474005
Do I ? Or are you to afraid to ask these questions?

No you are probably right.. But why on gods green earth would you strap rubber balls to your gun..
>>
>>32474041
For youtube views I imagine.
>>
>>32474041
no idea why anyone would strap green rubber balls to a gun, but in my opinion, it could make them more masculine. Not 'suddenly a penis' masculine but i really don't know. Probably helps if they are also super confused about the whole thing as well.
>>
>>32473981

As Dan approached the duo Emily turned around.

"What did the doctor say I'm assuming you will be taking it easy for a while."

>> " Yep. The doc also gave me some sort of antibiotic hell if I know what its for."
>>
File: i dont even kow anymore.jpg (142KB, 1340x583px) Image search: [Google]
i dont even kow anymore.jpg
142KB, 1340x583px
full circle guys!
>>
File: hfy_spacecube.png (104KB, 1020x1514px) Image search: [Google]
hfy_spacecube.png
104KB, 1020x1514px
>>
So, I'm currently writing a novel that I really want to get published. When it's done.

It's set in the aftermath of an EMP, features plenty of detail relating to weapons of all kinds, innawoods action too. I'll talk more about it if anyone's interested, even though I know the "survival fiction" market is a bit oversaturated. I like to think I'm doing something a bit different.

Just like everyone else thinks, I'm sure.
>>
File: 1477821406974.png (3MB, 1416x6534px) Image search: [Google]
1477821406974.png
3MB, 1416x6534px
>>
>>32473989
>>32473967
...what about the tac sac?
>>
>>32475623
I didn't see this
>>32474001
>>
>>32475151
I like it.
Tell me more.... or else.
>>
>>32475885
The main character is Daniel, basically your average guy in college. He loves vidya, baseball, and gf Charlotte. Daniel goes to college in Ohio, along with his friends Eli, a total /k/ommando from a survival minded family, and Cassie, a kind hearted, no gunz girl from California.

On a Fall morning, an unknown enemy attacks the United States with nuclear weapons detonated high in the atmosphere, producing several EMPs that wipe out modern society.

As thing get more chaotic in their small college town, Daniel, Cassie, and Eli find themselves with nothing left and no other options than to head to New York, Daniel's home and where his parents still are.

Ahead of them is a brutal journey that will force them to adapt to the new world, whether they want to or not. The usual. There's also some chapters dedicated to Charlotte's story. She's in New York City- the worst place to be when it's Happening.

Eli carries an SKS with a Tapco stock (sorry) and an S&W R8 as a sidearm. Eli carries a Mini-14 he took from a dead bandit, along with a 1911 clone found on another dead guy. Cassie carries a PPK.
>>
>>32476080
sounds good m8

>would buy/10
>>
>>32476080
>SKS
ayyyy
>tapco
my boner is dead
>>
>>32476366
Figured I'd get that reaction, but hey, not everyone makes the best decisions, right?
>>
>>32472364
Almost there anon... next thread there will be more.

>>32472845
Glad you liked it. More to come soon.
>>
>>32476080
Shit, just noticed this. It's Daniel that carries the Mini-14.
>>
repost of a short story I wrote as a result of a random request for a story about two American Civil War -era rifles:
http://pastebin.com/WJnSYPYv

>After a long day at work you are driving to the farm you call home, as the roof of the main building appears behind the hill you hear a shot
>"Those two are at it again" you curse as you speed up, you'll need to put a stop to this before they break something (again)
>You park your car and walk towards the barn from which the sound seems to have orginated, you see a girl in Confederate uniform clutching a Richmond rifle ducking behind a pile of planks, shouting:
>"Come out yah damn yankee bitch an' ah'll kill ya!" to which another girl with a Western Massachusetts accent replies:
>"You wish you fuckin' rebel slut!"
>>
>>32476894

>"Stop it you two, what brought on this civil war re-enactment this time?" you ask as the Southern girl, Anna, is just finishing loading her rifle.
>"Ah cain't stand that bitch any longer, always pickin' on me with no reason!" Anna says as the other girl, wearing a 1860s Union uniform, comes out holding a model 1861 Springfield.
>"What do you mean "with no reason" you whore? You are always clinging to Anon & trying to sneak into his bed at night!" the Union girl, named Haru, yells at Anna.
>"You're just pissed 'cause ah always beat ya to it" Anna replies as she tries to put a new percussion cap in without anyone seeing.
>"Wait, what? That's what the ruckus you two cause almost every night is about?" you ask as you grab a hold of the Richmond and take it away from her.
>"I-I have no idea what she's talking about, it's just not right for a rifle to be like that with her owner!" Haru says with panic in her voice.
>"You two do realise there's plenty of room for all of us in my bed?" you say as Anna starts reaching for her bayonet.
>Your words stop them in their tracks as they look at you with flustered faces. They look at each other and even though they don't say anything, it's clear they are discussing your proposal.
>"...if Anon says it's OK, I guess I'll have to allow her to sleep with you, but only on the condition that I'm there as well to make sure she doesn't force herself on to you", Haru says with a cute tsundere face.
>"Whut ya actually mean is ya actually want a threesome, don't ya?" Anna asks with a knowing expression. You expect Haru to go ballistic, but instead she just blushes.
>"So, now that the Civil War is finally over, I've got some fresh meat, beer and bourbon in the truck, shall we have a barbecue?" you ask.
>"Anon is a pervert", Haru says
>"Ya'll both perverts" says Anna.
>>
>>32476830
yeah...
>>
>>32476902

>"Pervert, me? What makes you say that?" you ask.
>"Ain't ya just tryin' to get us drunk?" Anna asks before adding:
>"Not that ah mind..."
>"Fine, we are all perverts, now let's go get the food and fire up the grill." you say and the girls agree.
>This isn't the first time you have seen them drink, but you are still surprised by Anna's ability to take hard liquor, Haru on the other hand is a bit different story & it doesn't take long before she's drunk. Now it's Anna's turn to get angry at Haru for being too clingy as you cut Haru off from drinking any more.
>"I'm so tired, don't you think it's time to go to bed Anon?" Haru asks.
>"What are you talking about, it's still light out here" you say as you worry about what Anna will do if this keeps on going any longer.
>"So we'll have plenty of time until morning!" she says while trying to un-button your shirt.
>"Not fair ya li'l yankee skank, didn't we agree to share?" Anna is getting jealous.
>"Then hurry up and join us!" Haru exclaims as she moves on to unfastening your belt & Anna joins her.
>Not wanting to lose to these two, you wrap your arms around their waists and start carrying them towards the house as the two girls struggle, scream and laugh at the same time.
>You were worried that this day would end with yet another uneasy truce, but in the end things turned out quite nicely for you.
>>
>>32476894
>>32476902
>>32476915

i forgot about this storie man, is dam good
>>
>>32476915
O know a guy who collects rifles he has a whole walk in room that has steel door..
He has a brown bess muzzle loader amongst others ex sharps and early winchesters...

I can only imagine the amount of fights there would be in his house.
The lee endfiled vs mauser
>>
File: 1476743396402.png (408KB, 1280x789px) Image search: [Google]
1476743396402.png
408KB, 1280x789px
>>32477032
pic related
>>
>>32477044
still happy this was even made
>>
>>32477044
Yeah the guy has around 100 rifles if not more. I mean fuck he has a whole room dedicated to ammo...
Guess thats what you can afford when you are one top civil enginers in ny...

Actually now that i think about it i wonder what happened to his early armalites after the safe act..
>>
>>32477068
>what happened to his early armalites after the safe act..
a wild guess, but I'd imagine they would be perfectly legal as long as he can proove that he owned them before the act came to effect (very few laws in Western World apply to matters that took place prior to the laws taking effect)
>>
>>32477109
I do wnder if the safe law will be contested, as it clearly breaches constitutionality and reason.
I mean you cant put more then 7 rounds in a 10 round mag.. what sort of fool makes this.
>>
>please be m8s and bump it to 310
>>
>>32477358
Did you say shitpost?
>>
>>32477377
more like give feed back to authors for starter this guy

>>32466051
>>
For anyone looking to write a story about Elle, this may help.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gDCRop6CRwY
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-11-03-03-37-44.png (286KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-11-03-03-37-44.png
286KB, 1440x2560px
>>32477377
>>
>>32477398
I get all sorts of funny ideas from FW

>Vickers
>looks kinda chubby
>will literally never stop for anything, ever
>>
>>32477393
Goddammit, poly....making me actually do shit...

>>32466051
To begin in the middle of a road trip is a good hook. Also, the fact that nearly everyone knows about and has no qualms with geists is an interesting world.
>>
File: 1476237084974.png (11KB, 393x214px) Image search: [Google]
1476237084974.png
11KB, 393x214px
>>
>>32477499
kek, hey poly, you got the discord thing or whatever, i wanna join again.
its BRRRRT btw
>>
>>32466051
looks nice m8

>next part when/10
>>
File: grandpa reunited with his guns.png (347KB, 1005x1702px) Image search: [Google]
grandpa reunited with his guns.png
347KB, 1005x1702px
>>
>>32477601
i don't need these feels anon
>>
im making next thread on page 9
>>
>>32477620
k dood, can you give me the discord link?
>>
File: 20161225_220339~01.jpg (815KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
20161225_220339~01.jpg
815KB, 1080x1920px
>>32477612
None of us do, but it got us to the bump limit.
>>
File: remove crumpet.jpg (174KB, 634x787px) Image search: [Google]
remove crumpet.jpg
174KB, 634x787px
>>
>>32477633
pretty sure that is for people who write
>>
File: 1480697253714.png (52KB, 411x311px) Image search: [Google]
1480697253714.png
52KB, 411x311px
>>32477633

NOPE
>>
File: 1470271055431.jpg (51KB, 1358x454px) Image search: [Google]
1470271055431.jpg
51KB, 1358x454px
>>
>>32477657
well fuck, had a feeling that wouldn't work, even if i am a GAU/8
>>
File: 8.gif (79KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
8.gif
79KB, 400x400px
>>32477657
Ooh, is there a Discord?

Do I qualify for it?
>>
File: 23_year_old_felon.png (1MB, 3376x4754px) Image search: [Google]
23_year_old_felon.png
1MB, 3376x4754px
I don't even know what this is
>>
File: 1369993425810.jpg (159KB, 1458x879px) Image search: [Google]
1369993425810.jpg
159KB, 1458x879px
>>
File: 1403981023687.png (207KB, 1204x1261px) Image search: [Google]
1403981023687.png
207KB, 1204x1261px
>>
File: 1428634612648.jpg (43KB, 1389x287px) Image search: [Google]
1428634612648.jpg
43KB, 1389x287px
>>
File: shitting off a roof.png (39KB, 676x753px) Image search: [Google]
shitting off a roof.png
39KB, 676x753px
>>
File: it wants the d.png (2MB, 1632x3465px) Image search: [Google]
it wants the d.png
2MB, 1632x3465px
>>
File: SKS - Stop it.jpg (23KB, 289x242px) Image search: [Google]
SKS - Stop it.jpg
23KB, 289x242px
>>32477770
SKS not for lewd!
>>
File: 1352962704012.gif (182KB, 1036x654px) Image search: [Google]
1352962704012.gif
182KB, 1036x654px
>>32477845
My dick begs to differ
>>
>>32477678
Discord was disbanded long ago.
>>
>>32477885
u shitting me?
>>
>>32477931
Really think a wfg discord is gonna work? I mean, reeeeally?
>>
>>32477948
worked for a while
>>
>>32477961
With all the really weird shit going on in here I'd be very surprised if it worked even three days
>>
>>32478002
this was back in like november or someshit, but it worked surprisingly well,
>>
>>32477885
>>32477931
>>32477948
>>32477961

Yeah, i miss it. it was nice to talk to everyone, but the writers spent too much time shitposting and not enough actually writing.
>>
>>32478013
>implying shitposting cannot be good
>>
>>32478027 at the expense of actually writing stories?
>>
>>32477433
Curious how you came to that conclusion.
Aside from the MC and his pistol, the only people I've introduced is a gun shop owner and a woman that I tried to imply was a geist.

Was something not clear enough in my writing?
Genuinely curious if I'm being too vague.
>>
i hear the discord still survives to this day...
>>
>>32478050
i really don't care when it gets updated, i only care about if its a good read or not.
>>
>>32478053
Not the guy you were replying to. But in my mind, the fact that the MC lets his handgun geist walk around in public leads me to believe that they aren't really a secret in society.

Also, with the MC owning 6-7 geists, they don't seem to be rare. With 10s or 100s of thousands of people trying to keep the same secret, I don't think it'd be a secret for very long.

I am assuming quite a lot though.
>>
>>32478053
Dude....the geists recognized each other and nobody questioned that they were just....walking around.

Geists are a known thing.
>>
thread will arrive on page 9 so wait a bit more
>>
>>32478244
>>32478262
My point wasn't as much aimed at the whole "known thing point" as much as it was "accepted by society." And the idea that geists were talking in a rural (which I did a poor job of implying) gun store doesn't exactly strike me as evidence that wider society has accepting it. That said, not sure how relevant that will actually be to the story, so it's whatever.

Part of this confusion is a lack of clarity on my part though. Just wanted to see how people came to that conclusion.
>>
File: fluffy.png (160KB, 580x588px) Image search: [Google]
fluffy.png
160KB, 580x588px
>>32478392
What I just read was "shitpost our way to page 9"
>>
File: no.png (75KB, 472x472px) Image search: [Google]
no.png
75KB, 472x472px
>>32478409
>>
>>32478409
Like the phoenix, we rise from the ashes of shitposting past to shitpost all over again.
>>
File: California gun.png (103KB, 787x689px) Image search: [Google]
California gun.png
103KB, 787x689px
Eh, for me, I keep geists as a known thing, but I'm coping out a bit and have their treatment mirror that to how guns are viewed in varying states, with attitudes reflecting that. So a very pro-gun state, irl, would have a lot of laws that recognize them and give a level of protection under the law similar to that of people, where as the more stringent and anti-gun states will view them as just weapons that need to be regulated or banned.
>>
File: california compliant AR15.jpg (215KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
california compliant AR15.jpg
215KB, 1600x1200px
>>32478612
>>
thread will arrive soon now
>>
>>32478050
shitposting and fetishposting resulted in half of the universe of my story being created senpai
>>
File: IMG_4428.jpg (564KB, 1334x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4428.jpg
564KB, 1334x1334px
n-no sir there is no guns here i swear!

>next thread
>>32478927
>>32478927
>>32478927
>>
>>32478639
That's got the third pin installed. There's no way in fuck that thing is compliant.
Thread posts: 348
Thread images: 89

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.