[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NPAP WHY!!!!!????

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (608KB, 3000x1794px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
608KB, 3000x1794px
Can someone tell me why the fuck the NPAP is so bad?! I recently bought and really want to shoot myself. It punches you in the cheek after firing a single round and is constantly not cycling?
>>
I hate magpul on AK's but that will cure the cheek slap. Not sure what's causing it to not cycle, try oiling the rails or something.
>>
>>32448057
Yea thats a good idea, and i also forgot to mention the gas piston is a bit loose
>>
Get an actual yugo surplus set, those don't have the retarded shape of the NPAP stock.
>>
>>32448067
does it wobble around a bit? That's normal, at least for NPAPs.
>>
>>32448015
>zastava
there's your problem.
>>
Mine doesn't have any mechanical problems.

Old N-PAPs have a garbage stock with way too high of a comb. New N-PAPs have a standard dimension stock, but it still uses their proprietary mounting method.

You can buy a new pattern stock from centurys website for like fifty bucks. That's what I did.
>>
>>32448015
Have you ever realised just how weird it is? OP is a person with their experiences, with their life. And all of you as well. You are just people, as lost and confused in life as I am. Why do we suffer? Why do we hurt each other when we all feel? OP, you are a soul as I am. I love you man, though I don't know yo
Anyways NPAP is shit, get one of those yugo AK's.
I'm drunk and high on coke, and I bore witness to the love of my life cry. God she's the best and doesn't deserver this.I can't feel my facw. You're all cool tou knoq? W\e;re all cool. Pwace and love and shit. Goodnight.
>>
>>32448015
Where'd you buy it from? Because this is the point where I either give you honest to god advice or laugh.
>>
>>32448517
An N-PAP is a Yugo, dumbass.
>>
>>32448517
>Anyways NPAP is shit, get one of those yugo AK's.
You are a total moron.
>>
>>32448015
>cheek slap
Its because of the AKs recoil impulse. Get your nose up to the dust cover, check ak operators union on youtube for a more in detail video.

As for the not cycling can you be more specific about the type of not cycling? Failure to extract? Eject? Feed?
>>
It's shit becuase century puts shit on them to make them 922r compliant.
>>
>>32448550
>>32448569
I love uou tyooo
no homo
buy the npap isnty as goof s ther zastava m70
>>
>>32448638
The N-PAP is an M70.
>>
>>32448657
But its a semutato n70 whivh mrsnd its not as good
You want the truth Op? NPSP inst so bad, the best is arsenall
>>
>>32448015
My NPAP came with a Tapco and a surplus mag, both would fail-to-feed about every 10 rounds. Has cycled flawlessly with every mag I've purchased since. So try some different mags perhaps? Assuming you haven't already.
>>
>>32448678

Thanks dude. I been havin a laff. +1 for arsenal. If you woulda bought the best you wouldnt be dealing with this shit.
>>
>>32448678
>>32448638
>>32448517

>hurr durr its not my fault i'm retarded because alcoholz XDDDDDDD
>>
>>32448015
I would say

>Serbshit

But Zastava's military rifles are fine, their civilian variants likely don't have the same level of quality control
>>
>>32451340
>implying OP trash rifle is a """military""" rifle

Ahahahahahahahah oh wow
>>
>>32448582
Failure to feed
>>
OP Here, can someone mention a good replacement stock for an npap?
>>
>there will never EVER be good AKs in the USA again
>>
>>32448015
I kinda want to get a M90NP, the 5.56 Zastava that takes AR magazines. A folding stock and an optic would be cool too.
The idea is to make a reliable 18" barrel 5.56 SHTF rifle. Is this a stupid idea? Should I just build an 18" AR instead?
>>
File: 20161217_180841.jpg (2MB, 4032x2268px) Image search: [Google]
20161217_180841.jpg
2MB, 4032x2268px
>>
>>32448096
that's normal for most AKs
>>
>>32448057
Could cure the feeding issue too.

I have a WASR that doesn't work with the standard surplus mags for shit, but Magpul works perfectly.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.