[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> This is the kind of people that would realistically come

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: download (2).jpg (8KB, 310x162px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
8KB, 310x162px
> This is the kind of people that would realistically come at you in an apocalyptic scenario.
>>
That's a good part of why I own guns
>>
>>32447670
why would they come at me? are you that big of a bigot that just because they aren't pampered metrosexuals they can't be decent people? go back to discussing inhaling dicks >>>/lgbt/
>>
>>32447670
>implying i shouldnt be worried about niggers like you
i would bet my life niggers are the only group i would have to worry about
>>
>>32447682
> fearing rednecks

Why? They'd likely shoot their own face off before they could shoot you.
>>
>>32447670
Realistically they would go for everyone else who isnt armed, which in my country is a vast majority of people. Why should they fight with me when someone close by will literally offer no resistance?
Gun vs gun fights would be exceptionally rare.
Also this
>>32447683
>>
>>32447670
>>32447683
Why do you assume that people are just going to start attacking each other for no reason? That's retarded. In an "apocalyptic scenario " we're all going to be in the same damn boat and only the people who team up and work together will make it.
>>
File: 1481864833698.webm (1MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1481864833698.webm
1MB, 640x480px
>>32447670
Well, I suppose in your case you don't have to worry about Jamal and Co. since do to your wife sharing arrangement they might spare you, but I think it's safe to say that not everyone is in the same situation as you.
>>
File: 1482304631088.jpg (332KB, 1080x1412px) Image search: [Google]
1482304631088.jpg
332KB, 1080x1412px
>Apocalyptic scenario

Let's be honest. The most likely person I'm ever going to use a gun on is myself.
>>
>>32447688
> implying that as soon as the doomsday clock hit midnight, everyone in the world wouldn't automatically proceed to go after all the niggers first before all hell really broke loose.
> shit, implying the niggers themselves wouldn't go after niggers, effectively causing the wiping out of the niggers at the hands of the fucking niggers themselves mere minutes before the actual apocalypse

That's why there are so few niggers in Apocalypse movies, nigger
>>
>>32447709
youre going to get shot in the back of the head
>>
>>32447753
t. 13 year old edgelord
>>
>>32447670
>>32447683
>>32447693
>>32447707
>>32447709
>>32447722

To speak the truth, if the world ever ended, if the Apocalypse really came, if there was no government, no order, no civilization. In other words, if the shit really hit the fan, there would be two, exactly TWO, types of people I'd be damn scared about.

> 1) The Military.
Because those motherfuckers are already organized into a tight brotherhood of their own, with ranks, order, authority, laws and customs.

If the government ended, it would make sense that organized like-minded guys with guns would simply stick together forever in the same structure they had been for centuries.

>>"Hey, now we don't answer to a government, maybe we just maintain all our bases and take all the shit we want. Shit, the world ended anyway, are a now like a very massive tribe of warriors."

Also those fuckers are trained. Can life anywhere, infiltrate anywhere, know advanced strategy and etc. We fucked basically.

> 2) The fucking Rednecks.

Think about it. They are already their own society. They fucking stick together. They know how to hunt. They know how to track animals. They know how to live in the wild. They are self-suficient in terms of population. They've been handling guns since they where out of the woumb. They know how to fight are are thougher than your average man. And above all, they are used to a life of poor terms. The fucking apocalypse would be right at home for them.
Imagine a fucking apocalypse where you gotta worry about the MILITARY in urban centers, taking your shit, demanding tribute or just bombing your shit with scavenged F16's and raping your women, and a bunch of FUCKING REDNECKS in the woods, where you go to try and hide from the military?
>>
>>32447670
>Come at me.
Bitch I live in the same house as these people!
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.