[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Way too much tacticool

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 132
Thread images: 18

File: download.jpg (12KB, 176x287px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
12KB, 176x287px
Honest talk here /k/

Don't you all take issue with the excessive and obcessive concern regular gun owners have with "BEING TATICAL" and "BEING AN OPERATOR", and shit the like?

I can see why an FBI special operations agent or an SWAT operative or a competitive shooter would lose sleep at night worrying about the exact part of his finger he places on his customized Glock 20. Or a DEVGRU sniper obcessing about the ballistics of .308 versus .30-06, or the Marine worrying about how much penetration a bullet would have on his bodyarmor.

But why the fuck does a regular gun owner, an unfit, untrained civilian, who is more likely to get stuck by lighting than to ever find himself in a firefight, needs to spend $10000 in acessories for the AR he can barely shoot right? And body armor. And combat boots, or carrying around an EDC kit that makes you think he is going to infiltrate Big Bosses's motherbase. I mean, motherfucker, you can barely shot the flat side of a barn at point blank with a Lapua Magnum, you look like you never exercised a day in your life, and yet you want to pretend to be a soldier?

If there was such thing as a try-hard in gun culture, I'd be talking about those people.

And don't pretend you don't know what I mean. I got nothing agaisnt the man who wants to be prepared, but I got everything agaisnt the guy that owns a mil-spec PSG-1 and can't shoot it but thinks he is the real life gun's expert.

And also, why the fuck do so many Youtube "instructors" look like they never lived a day as a soldier? I mean, let's be real here, the motherfucker has a pot-belly.
>>
>>32447022
Still on winter break? Or are you a non native English speaker?
>>
>>32447022
It's called "people trying to live out their fantasies through their hobbies."It's the same as the fat kid who thinks he is a Space Marine because he plays W40k. And yeah answering your question, I got issue with this. These kinds of people are the first ones who will pull a gun out on someone at the slightest confrontation, because in their minds they are a CIA trained operator, yet I can do nothing about it, so I just stay quiet.
>>
>>32447022

My god, you sound like a giant faggot. Go write your blog else where.
>>
Yeah I know guys like that and I see them around, I don't quite get it myself but whatever it's a free country.

>potbelly

People do get old and retire.

>having to be a soldier to know things

Civilians are not capable of learning or developing skills and techniques that are applicable to firearms usage?
>>
>>32447022
1) it's a hobby
2) we're not poor
3) GTFO
>>
>>32447069
>>32447065
I think he is talking about those kind of people you see at ranges, who will dress as if they are some kind of contractor, talk as if they are some kind of contractor, reload their decked out AK in the most stylish fashion ever and proceed to miss their shots or get terrible groupings.

Basically gun furries.
>>
>>32447065
>potbelly
> People do get old and retire.

People who don't look prepared have no business telling others how to be prepared.
>>
>>32447095
Meh, if the dudes a sperg but safely having a good time I don't really care what he's doing. I don't shoot at ranges or usually with people I'm not 100% confident in though.

At least they keep the companies in the dosh to supply people that can not only appreciate their products but also use them proficiently.
>>
All these butthurt fags getting mad about the truth. I'm a retarded 11b in a USASOC unit, and I'm not as big a gear queer as some of you fags.
>>
>>32447047
>>32447064
>>32447065
>>32447069

So, I think the "an unfit, untrained civilian, who is more likely to get stuck by lighting than to ever find himself in a firefight" really stuck a nerve here.
>>
>>32447105

And those who don't listen to the older generation fail to learn.
>>
>>32447137

>11b

Well, soldier boy, listen here, because I'm a fucking MARINE and I say you're a fucking PUSSY.
>>
>>32447129
Don't you think a guy who imagines himself being "above" other civilians, who has acess to guns, isn't the kind of people who shouldn't have them?

I mean, there are videos of spergs on youtube and liveleak who put on FBI/Police caps and drive around town harassing people because they magically think they are FBI/Police. A trigger happy power-tripping sperg would be the last thing I'd like to see, and I'm speaking as a gun owner.
>>
>>32447105
>People who don't look prepared have no business telling others how to be prepared.

I would love to see a picture of someone you think "looks prepared" in every day life, not kitted out at the range, but how they walk around day to day.
>>
>>32447105
>Because knowledge cannot be shared when you're no longer capable of the using the skills you know.

In some cases a different idea, opinion or perspective could be useful to your own development. I'd only discount them after hearing what they had to say.
>>
>>32447161
>Don't you think a guy who imagines himself being "above" other civilians, who has acess to guns, isn't the kind of people who shouldn't have them?

Are you using google translate? Or is this common core education at its finest?
>>
>>32447147
o shit, my b
>>
>>32447161
It's possible but that's out of my hands unless such a person caused a confrontation with me.

Cops and shrinks do exist.
>>
>>32447147
>>32447137
Thank you for your service.
>>
>>32447147
Not him, but I was in the Legion and I still think gear fags are a bit off (maybe because they didn't allow us to put sights on our FAMAS).

But hey, très heureux Mr. Marine!
>>
If you wanna be a fudd then be a fucking fudd.

If you wanna be an operator and tacticool then be an operator and tacticool.

Simple as that
>>
>>32447162

Exibit one, someone prepared.
>>
>>32447199
thanks for your support little buddy
>>
File: download (1).jpg (9KB, 304x166px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
9KB, 304x166px
>>32447162
>>32447231

Exibit B, not prepared
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (115KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
115KB, 1920x1080px
>>32447243
Exibit C, self explanatory
>>
>>32447022
There's nothing wrong with the martial civilian. It was a typical lifestyle throughout human history up until we let women and pussies lead us. That being said, whatever you want to spend, however you want to look, is up to you. No one is forcing you to keep up with trends OP.

I will say that instructor zero and the whole funker tactical channel are retarded karambit shills with a horrible understanding of fighting science.
>>
>>32447022
>Unfit
>Untrained
Speak for yourself.
>>
>>32447231
Prepared for what though? Everyday life where people are more likely to be struck by lightning than getting into a firefight?

CCW type training is probably the most effective and useful firearms skills to have for the regular citizen. Closely followed by home defense planning etc.
>>
>>32447137
Nigga I'm fucking tier 1 super double secret intelligence operator megatron. Gear queerary kicks ass.

t. An anon claiming to be operator on the internet who doesn't understand that no one believes you whether or not it's true and that if it is true it doesn't make my opinion word of god. Fag. Also thank you for your service.
>>
File: albanian_guns.jpg (79KB, 346x520px) Image search: [Google]
albanian_guns.jpg
79KB, 346x520px
>>32447022
>But why the fuck does a regular gun owner, an unfit, untrained civilian, who is more likely to get stuck by lighting than to ever find himself in a firefight, needs to spend $10000 in acessories for the AR he can barely shoot right?

stupid loaded question. take yugoslavia for example. all was well while the populace retained a martial mindset inspired by exp in WW2 with people being at least somewhat organized in a militia and policing itself. then came prosperity (in Balkanite terms as that area was +/- a war zone fpr 1000 year thanks to the peaceful muslim turks) and people got lazy and stupid allowing a minority of extremist fractions to start the war.
>>
>>32447259
So you agree with me. I don't have issue with a civilian being martial, being prepared, knowing how to fight.

I have issue with the fucker who never trained a day in his life, carries a full-auto Glock 19 and an decked out AKM on his truck for the simple reason he wants to pretend to be a Delta Force Operator working for Academi.

The former is a concerned person within their rights of wanting to better themselves and others. The last one is a retard who will likely kill someone.

I'm criticising the mentality.
>>
>>32447276
thanks for your support too little buddy.
doesn't have to be word of god, just an opinion from a relevant and biased source
>>
>>32447272
You are replying to a different person than OP.

>CCW type training is probably the most effective and useful firearms skills to have for the regular citizen. Closely followed by home defense planning etc.

I agree. CCW training. NOT the kind of shit we see guys like Instructor Zero teaches people, which is akin to one of those mall self-defense karate classes that results in people getting the shit kicked out of them because they think that it works.

However, I don't know what >>32447022 is getting at, my point is different than his and I realized I didn't clarify it, my bad.
>>
>>32447137
So a random boot faggot who's been drinking the koolaid from the 75th is in our midst. Thank god guys, I was worried we had no experts around.
>>
>>32447205

> Nobody salutes the one guy in the entire thread that showed some respect instead of internet dick-measuring.

I don't know how to salute back in French but I'm saluting you the one way I know how Mr.Legionnaire.
>>
>>32447304
>I'm criticising the mentality.

And nobody gives a shit. Ppl have the right to own shit you don't like and dress in ways that you don't like. We don't keep you from sucking BBC at every gloryhole you can find in town either.
>>
>>32447335
I don't know about boot, but the rest is pretty spot on. also wouldn't say i'm an expert, but at least I have some real world experience.
>>
>>32447304
>full-auto Glock 19

Please tell me how to get one of these? I've always wondered how tough the paperwork process is.
>>
File: images.jpg (8KB, 265x190px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 265x190px
Since we all yelling about random shit, I'mma just shitpost that I hate all you motherfuckers who shit on calibers like .45, .40S&W, .38, .32, and above all .22.
Motherfuckers, the military uses that shit, don't you dare think you know more than the military. Fuck y'all.

There I got it off my chest. Proceed.
>>
>>32447324
Nah dude I feel you, we're on the same page here. Those guys may not be helping anyone and I will say shame on them, however people looking into practical self defense should be able to discern BS from reality.

OP is clearly a fag and baiting, I'm just here to rationally shitpost 'cause I'm bored.
>>
>>32447324
>Instructor Zero
>Yaeger
>webm of wheelchair guy shooting while the rest of lass advances

am I bad for wanting to see Yaeger "alumni" die this way?

I mean, they probably post amout situational awareness on K but then are walking literally into the line of fire of some wheelchair dude in class which is literally the most dangerous environment you can put youself into short of going to syria anyway.
>>
>>32447336
he was saying "hello Mr.Marine" in surrender-language, not saluting, but he was still showing respect however.
>>
>>32447358
I feel bad for the people who still want to get proper training and given their inexperience may be unable to see through that phoney shit.

At least we got dudes like Tony Sentmanat who seem to be drawing more attention from those people.
>>
>>32447357

Nigga if I'm in a firefight and someone hands me a .22 I'll throw it at the fucking enemy.
>>
>>32447415
Dumbass. AR-15s are .22 caliber guns.
>>
>>32447405
Agreed, but that's the peril of ignorance I guess; not knowing what you need to know or not knowing where to get the "good" knowledge. That's why I tell people I know that are looking into such things to look into multiple sources of good repute and I'll give them examples. I never tell people "oh just check out YouTube :D" because I know the garbage will find it's way into their monitor. I also offer to teach what I do know free of charge on their schedule as long as they bring ammo.
>>
Zero is interesting, but the thing is that his youtube is all for show of skill as a result of his 20+ years of training. The guy is a wonderful shooter, but what he actually teaches to groups all around the world is way different.

I don't think he advocates that the average joe does what he does in his videos.
>>
>don't like things unless you sign your life away as a state slave

Swallow lead m8
>>
>>32447348
I was just giving you shit because you made it too obvious you were from regiment
>>
>>32447351
Yeah, it's not so bad...you just need to become a sot. Also like 500 pages of paperwork and you probably are actually required to have a machine shop or some kind of business plan. Also if I remember right it costs a couple grand a year for something something tax something. And then your place of business can be inspected once a year and the ATF are required to go through all of the paperwork you have, count all guns that you have, shoot any dogs on site and dig around in your asshole looking for anything they can use against you.
>>
>>32447231
>muscles = prepared
doesn't mean shit when some fatass fudd puts a bullet through their head from hundreds of yards away in their Realtree camo

Muscles definitely help, but doesn't mean everything when it comes to being prepared

t. getting /fit/
>>
>>32447513
I really love it when people come up with inventive firearm designs just to fuck with the ATF.

> We invented this 1911 conversion kit that turns your 1911 into a full-auto rifle.
> It still holds and works like a pistol but technically under ATF definitions it's a rifle.
> You can still conceal it like a pistol, but hey, ATF says it a rifle.
> It also fires grenades, but we made it so that it fits ATF's definition of a flare launcher.

Hyperbole, but if that happened, I'd die from it.
>>
>>32447543
>doesn't mean shit when some fatass fudd puts a bullet through their head from hundreds of yards away in their Realtree camo

While you are set up in the woods with your Realtree camo, the fit guy is in the city, at the gym, having a live, and banging your girlfriend.

But hey, I guess when a dindu comes to take your shit, you'll run 10 miles to the woods, set up your camo, assemble your rifle, assemble your $2500 scope, load up your specialty ammo, and wait for the Dindu to come... all the while the fit guy will wip out his $350 .380 and put 3 shots in the guy and fuck your girlfriend. Again.
>>
File: 1430104400073.gif (957KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1430104400073.gif
957KB, 480x270px
>>32447593
I was talking in a SHTF, scenario anon
>>
>>32447613
As soon as SHTF, a bunch of rednecks with winchesters and shotguns is gonna break down your door and take your shit before you can even blink.

Worst case scenario, it's the fucking military who's comming to take your shit.

And only after that happens you'll know SHTF
>>
>>32447415
>>32447430

I don't understand this mentality. If people were shooting at me and I was unarmed, I'd be grateful if someone handed me a rock.

A .22LR would fucking be a miracle of god.

Any gun is better than no gun
>>
>>32447630
> implying any regular /k/ommando couldn't gun down a bunch of rednecks
>>
>>32447659
>I don't understand this mentality. If people were shooting at me and I was unarmed, I'd be grateful if someone handed me a rock.
>A .22LR would fucking be a miracle of god.
>Any gun is better than no gun

I ( >>32447430 ) totally agree
>>
Thread where we yell at random stuff?

If you dont own a glock 19/17 and an ar15 in 5.56 you need to stop buying M&Ps in .40S&W. When ever I see someone with a M&P or an XD I disregard their opinion on firearms because those guns are sold by gunshop employees to people who are easily manipulated.
>>
>>32447630
>As soon as SHTF, a bunch of rednecks with winchesters and shotguns is gonna break down your door

my door:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ET9SNXpeORY

also I have some mats of 175dB fireworks placed there in case of SHTF. without earpro, they are in for a treat.
>>
Random yelling?
Folding knives are memes
>>
>>32447147
>Muhreen
How's the crayon and glue mre's pog
>>
>>32447335
Hey man that koolaid tastes pretty great
>>
>>32447139
no, but you know what did strike a nerve? Poor people bitching about shit they can't afford. That's what this is really about: SOUR GRAPE.
>>
>>32447513
The ATF can be pretty helpful, but their recordkeeping requirements are strict and if you manufacture you gotta comply with ITAR regs so bring more money.

FA pistols are pretty silly, hence their niche use and lack of popularity. Best profit margin is probably suppressors. My machinist bro checked it out but the market is saturated.
>>
>>32447630
>As soon as SHTF, a bunch of rednecks with winchesters and shotguns is gonna break down your door and take your shit before you can even blink.
>Worst case scenario, it's the fucking military who's comming to take your shit.

Which is why you should be a veteran or active duty redneck with many .milbros and copbros and gunbros. Everyone else is useless anyway. You must be on the winning side. It doesn't matter who that is IRL SHTF.

You are not your gun. You are your team, your "militia", your local bros. They don't kick down your door, you go hunting with them.

What they'd hunt is /pol/ territory so I won't go there, but if you want to live you plan to work with others, they KNOW you are on their side, and you even casually discuss such things.
>>
>>32447630
so how many dead rednecks do I have to bury? Like for real, my backyard ain't that big.
>>
File: chrome_2016-12-18_18-41-19.png (169KB, 850x351px) Image search: [Google]
chrome_2016-12-18_18-41-19.png
169KB, 850x351px
>>32447095
This is fucking stupid. The people who bench shoot their fucking gucci AR at paper targets and treat it like a fragile range queen are worse than tryhards. At least the tryhards are more fun to shoot with

People can do whatever the fuck they want faggot. Stop pretending you have to be a soldier to know how to use a gun. Nobody gives a shit. Stop being holier than thou because chances are you didnt do SHIT during your enlistment.
Soldiers are some of the worst shooters I've ever experienced
>>
>>32447139

the secret about gun culture in the US, including here, is that its a bunch of people who pretend to not want to be LARPing as SF operators but indeed want to do exactly that. Its why they hate airsofters so much, because it reminds them of themselves without the pretentiousness.

If anyone was being honest about the kind of training they actually need, its gunfighting skills in the 0-5 feet range, because that is statistically where most civilian gunfights occur, and the key word there is fight. Its not pretty and its not cool, its not SEXY, so nobody cares about it.

On the other hand, dressing up in multicam and donning a chest rig and practicing center peels and 4 man room entries with your equally dorky buddies is training (poorly) for something 99% of these people will never ever encounter. Its like a boxer playing tennis to prepare for a boxing match, just absurd.

The only difference between these LARPers and airsoft LARPers is airsofters at least have the honesty and lack of self delusion to admit they are doing these things purely for fun, not to be SHEEPDOG or the GREY MAN or whatever the fuck

> inb4 airsofter

never done airsoft in my life. But you know im right faggots and thats why you will get seething mad at this post
>>
File: 13968740035509[1].jpg (13KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
13968740035509[1].jpg
13KB, 225x225px
>>32447593
>>
>have gotten shitted on by both fudds and taticool faggots

Basic bitch ar=comfy. End of story.
>>
>>32448768
I always thought prepping and shit was kind of retarded. Its honestly pretty delusional.
The only kind of training that made much sense to me was the kind of shit people do with pistols and CC stuff.

But that doesn't mean I dont think people can't do whatever the fuck they want. A lot of people wear some gear to the range to do drill shooting and shit that they admit is just for fun. The only thing that makes me seething mad is the implication that I have to use my guns at some fucking bench shooting range and can only fire when the boss man says so and no more than 1 shot per second.
Id rather hang out with the tacticool stolen valor faggots than do that shit anyday.
>>
>>32447022
Go play with your christmas presents.
>>
File: 1479455295171.jpg (42KB, 398x437px) Image search: [Google]
1479455295171.jpg
42KB, 398x437px
>>32447022
>Honest talk here /k/
More like shitposting
>Don't you all take issue with the excessive and obcessive concern regular gun owners have with "BEING TATICAL" and "BEING AN OPERATOR", and shit the like?
This board agrees on nothing, no board will ever 100% agree on anything
>I can see why an FBI special operations agent or an SWAT operative or a competitive shooter would lose sleep at night worrying about the exact part of his finger he places on his customized Glock 20. Or a DEVGRU sniper obcessing about the ballistics of .308 versus .30-06, or the Marine worrying about how much penetration a bullet would have on his bodyarmor.
I can see why a regular guy would too
>But why the fuck does a regular gun owner, an unfit, untrained civilian, who is more likely to get stuck by lighting than to ever find himself in a firefight, needs to spend $10000 in acessories for the AR he can barely shoot right? And body armor. And combat boots, or carrying around an EDC kit that makes you think he is going to infiltrate Big Bosses's motherbase. I mean, motherfucker, you can barely shot the flat side of a barn at point blank with a Lapua Magnum, you look like you never exercised a day in your life, and yet you want to pretend to be a soldier?
Because it's fun and it's my life?
>If there was such thing as a try-hard in gun culture, I'd be talking about those people.
There is and you are
>And don't pretend you don't know what I mean. I got nothing agaisnt the man who wants to be prepared, but I got everything agaisnt the guy that owns a mil-spec PSG-1 and can't shoot it but thinks he is the real life gun's expert.
Yes you do, and stop name dropping random guns to make you look cool, it's doing the opposite
>And also, why the fuck do so many Youtube "instructors" look like they never lived a day as a soldier? I mean, let's be real here, the motherfucker has a pot-belly.
Fun fact:Lots of ex Spec Ops and such get fat after getting out.

>t. fudd

Nicely baited by the way
>>
Tactical fags are annoying as are people who put police and military on a pedestal over all things firearm related.

The average police officer and grunt doesn't actually shoot that well all things considered. Its almost as if their jobs revolves on a hell of a lot more things that don't involve shooting.
>>
>>32448841
>I always thought prepping and shit was kind of retarded. Its honestly pretty delusional.
Hey, if you're stocked with food, water, and a generator for a zombie apocalypse, you're stocked with food, water, and a generator for a tornado, flood, brownout, you name it.
Being ready for SHTF is a deep, primal need, it's just that the popular justification changes over time.
>>
Ruffled some feathers with this thread OP, let the tacticool operators have their fun. Posers will always be fun to laugh at.
>>
>>32448993
>Hey, if you're stocked with food, water, and a generator for a zombie apocalypse, you're stocked with food, water, and a generator for a tornado, flood, brownout, you name it.

I don't expect SHTF and have been through a couple of hurricanes and plenty of other annoying storms which cut power and roads for a while. I'm comfortably ready to where each new one is interesting training.

Real prep is a robust lifestyle. I have prepper friends who only shoot but can't fix their own car, well, vehicles etc. If you aren't a mechanic you'd damn well better be a doctor.

The deadly gun culture types will be the experienced trackers and hunters, not the cosplayers. Hunting teaches useful things, and feeds you delicious Bambi.
>>
File: Instructor Zero vWIQkeY.png (30KB, 524x563px) Image search: [Google]
Instructor Zero vWIQkeY.png
30KB, 524x563px
>>32447469
Zero was just a conscript as a paratrooper for 1 year. He was never a military instructor or in the special forces.

He is just wealthy and spent lots of time in the range.

He participated in USPSA matches like a decade ago, in his latest match he took 39th position and was classified D class, which means less than 40% accuracy. The PDF was deleted, sadly. Overall he is more a of a showman than a shooter, he pulls the trigger fast, he dresses in pretty multicam and looks like he came out of a Call of Duty game, but his accuracy is poor.
>>
>>32447105
I think I know who you are talking about. Military life, especially infantry, is hard on your body. Go get fucked hard and put away wet and see if your knees and back feel like working out 4 days a week afterward.
>>
>>32449273

most of these instructors do not come from as hi-speed backgrounds as they would have you believe, and unfortunately 99% of you are suckers for marketing. Dont take it personal, its a glitch in human psychology that is ruthlessly exploited because it indeed so successful.

Zero went from funny character on the youtube to now hes teaching units around the world that ironically are staffed by guys who probably have both more trigger time than him, and have certainly seen more combat than him, even if that combat was the odd angry shot in some peacekeeping affair.
>>
>>32449273

oh also i want to point out how hilarious it is that james yeager of all people was right all along about this dude, and everyone on the internet shat on him because yeager clearly didnt know about zero's EXTENSIVE CREDENTIALS

lmao fucking christ
>>
>>32448891
> Fun fact:Lots of ex Spec Ops and such get fat after getting out.

It's a military thing. You work out for a living for long enough when you quit you just don't feel like working out 20+ hours a week, however naturally they continue to eat like they're still burning 4k calories a day.
>>
>>32448283
How's the dick sucking business going ? Fucking army pussyass nigga! What's a matter Air force steal your Spotlight again?
>>
>>32448674
>And the 4chan wannabe operator is much better the a trained military personnel

All kidding aside this dude's right
>>
File: Shock_from_discovery.png (798KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Shock_from_discovery.png
798KB, 1440x1080px
>>32447022
Because it's cool.
>>
>>32447357
>muh military can do no wrong
ok
>>
>>32447022
>need

Stopped reading right there fucking nigger faggot kill yourself
>>
>>32447022
ive always found it funny that all of the people who think the government is going to turn tyrannical are the ones that will stick out like a sore thumb if they do, like this retard I saw at my local grocery store that had all black on, a 3%er shirt, fuckloads of tactical gear, and no joke he had a headset on the entire time connected to a cb radio on waist next to his buck knife. this is the kind of shit that would give them away immediately.
>>
>>32447022

It's called cosplay, anon. Okay?
>>
people are gear whores. that's it.
>>
>>32447205
Salut~
>>
>>32450155
This, i jumped thirty pounds in a year after getting out of high school sports, it's been a decade long process getting vack to my target weight and developing a stable, healthy diet to keep me there, and even then a change in my weekly routine at work can push me out as far as twelve pounds within two months
>>
>>32447022

>Combat boots
Honestly buying any other kind of boots for work is just a waste of time.

Most things in my EDC I use everyday, hence why they're part of my EDC.

>$100000 in accessories for the AR
Well that's an AR fag for ya.

There's your (you), Merry Xmas.
>>
File: image.jpg (45KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45KB, 400x300px
>>32447022

They do it to be the best of the best.
And because it's their right.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Jx53g34xAyE

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!

We know it's hard for commie Jews to understand why the goyim wants to protect himself and train, and become skilled.

Jews and communists must always be dependant on others, as they are parasites.
>>
>>32447022
because there are a lot of autistic faggots that live in manchild fantasies and never grew out of running around with sticks going PEW PEW PEW!!
>>
>>32451276
Well for one they kill people for a living, for a second they can do their research better than some random fat motherfucker on the internet.

As in, they can line up ballistic dummies and scientific tools and measuring devices and test the cartridge as much as they want, then there are field tests and records of what happened to people that got shot with those projectiles, instead of being some fuck on 4chan who never fired a gun at someone, reading wikipedia ballistic charts and saying the calliber is crap.

So yeah, the mmilitary can be wrong, however they have less chance of being wrong than you do. Like 99% less chance.
>>
>>32450155
No we don't.

90% of fitness enthusiasts on instagram and youtube are ex-military. If anything, we get fitter after we get out because we are free to train like we want to.

Look at Tony Sentmanat, 250lb SWAT officer, big dude, nearly got killed by a common thug just because he had to run a few blocks and fight him while tired. Now a days near 300lbs of pure muscle and can run and fight all day.
>>
>>32447758
Folding knives are good for the one thing they're designed, but there's way too much shit brands out there
>>
>not "running" a chicom
>not utilizing all possible personal camoflaguing techniques
>not wearing a DPM smock
>not carrying a mora on your belt
>not realizing that speed>protection

come at me tactifags
>>
>>32453362
And what are they designed for?
>>
>>32453480
Glorified pocket knifes.
>>
>>32447022
Did an Operator slap your girl on the ass while you watched, helplessly? Be honest OP.
>>
>>32447022
>Tattooed Muhreens wanna be with beard
when will this fad end
>>
>>32447554
How about inventive like a 5.45 AK pistol? That would confound those darned doggo murderers, it definitely wouldn't open us up to get reamed on new surplus ammo, nosiree.
>>
>>32454915
There was some dude on youtube that invented a short barrel shotgun, with a folding stock. Basically with the stock unfolded it was an SBR, but with the stock folded it was an illegal sawn-off. It also featured a magazine.

But then he added a spring to the pump, so that you only had to pull it back to chamber a new round, and it would propell itself forward. Since that feature wasn't described by any ATF memo out there, technically it wasn't either a shotgun, an SBR or a pistol.

ATF simply labelled it "a firearm". The entire video is him explaining how he designed the gun just to fuck with the ATF.
>>
>>32454915
I seen something like that on yt, dude also removed the pistol grip and put a mozin-like stock/grip on it, so it couldn't be called an SBR.
>>
File: 1477908152448.jpg (136KB, 880x590px) Image search: [Google]
1477908152448.jpg
136KB, 880x590px
>>32447022

This just reeks of anti gun assumptions. Especially the "more likely to get struck by lightning" thing, but also the attitude like shooting is some esoteric science that only dedicated professionals can learn. Most of all though is the attitude that the full-autist gun nuts are somehow more likely to kill someone. That's just not real life. Crack heads and gangbangers kill people. Gear queers just shitpost and spend money.

Why do guys get into operator shit? Because they fuckin feel like it and it's their money and their time and that's all the explanation you deserve. Some people like to dress up as cartoon dogs and fuck each other in the ass. To each his own.

As the niggers say, you do you. Stop being a hater.
>>
Because shit does hit the fan (even though chances are very slim in 21st century America) and there's nothing wrong with being properly prepared and equipped. The problem is that the majority of gun owners are fat pieces of shit and don't learn how to fight with their hands or knives.

Also, government personnel don't have to worry about their gear because their loadout is not in their hands.
>>
>>32455690
Unless you have OFFICIAL MILITARY TRAINING, you're probably a shit shot and will just get yourself killed if you try and handle a REAL gun.
>>
>>32447139
No. But this site is 18+, kiddo. Go bqck to sucking you LA boyfriends cock for tge winter, and never come back. We dont like California cucks like you

>SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED
Why do you hate what we can have? Its our right to have it, even if we look rediculous with it all.

Who cares? Clearly autistic fucks who cant handle anything outaidr of their dauly routine of dick sucking, clearing their firearms 100 times before doinganything, then preceeding to make sure not to flag anyone with the slide off the gun because "it might go off and kill someone"

I bet youre one of those autistic sperglords who think that a firearm is always loaded. Its not dick face, especially when youve cleared it 3 times, put a chamber indicator in it, and took the slide off.

Faggot.
>>
SHTF
Somebody
Hid
The
Fridge
>>
File: lqb.jpg (2KB, 92x92px) Image search: [Google]
lqb.jpg
2KB, 92x92px
>>32455909
>>
>>32447161
Have you seen the sorts of superiority complexes people have on here? You literally just described a chunk of /k/.
>>
ITT: Anti-gun autists vs Operator autists

>So it begins, the shitstorm of our century
>>
>>32456176
That is what I was going for with the "fat, unfit, untrained civilian".
>>
>>32447199
underrated post. and dubs.
>>
>>32453342
>lowest bidder
>pork barrel projects
>senators creating jobs in their state at the expense of military preparedness
>retired generals gone contractor
>good old boy system
>fudlore owning upper echelons
>implying the people making decisions read the 500 page long report and not just choosing based on whoever had the nicest horderves at their presentation
>kick backs for decision making individuals

And you trusted the government would have the soldier's best interest in mind didn't you?
>>
>>32456565
>keeps saying trusted government

Motherfucker, I thrust what the people who kill people use, nowhere I said I trust the government.

Get your projecting and government hard-on out of here you fucking brainless cuck, go suck some nigger sperm out of your wife's vagina.
>>
>>32456604
So you think soldiers pick the equipment they use, and it's not senators, house of reps, and pog ass officers who haven't been to the field in years who decide contacts and military spending?

So you have no idea how contact procurement works is what you're actually telling me?

And while I hate doing this

>t. I'm a soldier (19D), your so called "people who kill people for a living" sorry to burst your fantasy

Why do you think there's such a large after market for military equipment like plate carriers and everything? It's because we're issued shiiiiiit

>you're welcome for my service, and this post
>>
>>32447054
This
>>
>>32448344
I'm pretty sure it's not because they can't afford it. They just don't get a bunch of pointless gear to role play.
>>
You can play the piano almost alright and enjoy it without being in a band.
You can take care of your sport car without taking it to races as a pro.
You can shitpost on /k/ while not being OP.

It's a passion and a nice hobby, why are you so uptight ?
>>
File: DSCF0062.jpg (628KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF0062.jpg
628KB, 1600x1200px
>on his customized Glock 20
Stopped reading right there.
>>
>>32447022
preppin for zambies
>>
>>32447022
>he can barely shoot right?
>I mean, motherfucker, you can barely shot the flat side of a barn at point blank
Not all of us suck at shooting.
>>
>>32447513
But what paperwork to you need to fill out to get Glock to make the 19 full auto? Because Glock 19's aren't full auto. There is no full auto glock 19.
>>
>>32448993
This. Nothing like losing power for a few days and having cold beer and hot food the whole time. I even watched movies and listened to music for the first two days. It's nice to not have to go to the store when shit happens.
>>
>>32448674
>The people who bench shoot their fucking gucci AR at paper targets and treat it like a fragile range queen are worse than tryhards.

I'm going to rant about this for a minute, because it's really been bothering me lately.

I went to a state-run outdoor range a few weeks back, and out of 16 lanes, it was just me, my stepdad, and a guy with a gucci AR.

20" heavy stainless barrel, full-length quad rail (plus a flashlight), and had a fucking 4-15x40mm scope with a 6" sunshade on it.

>125yd range
>He's shooting 1 shot every 10 seconds at a fucking 9" steel plate
>From a fucking gun vise
>He checks his spotting scope every so often, which confuses me

Then I start sighting in my hunting rifle
>.270 with 22" barrel and muzzle brake
>Throws a 3' muzzle flash with hot loads
>First shot scares the piss out of the guy even though he's wearing earpro
>He moves to a lane as far away as possible, continues his sniper mission
>Shoot a 5 shot group and call cold range to go take a look
>Everything is looking OK
>Range goes hot, I decide to have some fun
>Start taking quick offhand shots
>He waddles over
>"What the fuck man, no rapid fire! That thing is loud as fuck!"
>It's a bolt action, get over it, there's no rule, etc
>He left because he kept jumping every time I shot
>>
>>32453342
You sound mad that you aren't issued that sort of gear. To me it sounds like you're realizing how little you are worth to the government. They could pay you more so you could afford to buy awesome gear but they're making 170k a year and half the time they don't even do anything. Why would they cut their own pay to give you more? Where are you deployed?
>>
>>32447662
I forgot that being autistic gives you bullet time
Thread posts: 132
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.