[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how was your christmas, /k/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (685KB, 2576x1932px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
685KB, 2576x1932px
how was your christmas, /k/?
>>
>>32446264
Alone, divorced. Big house, wife took kid on vacation.

Alcohol, depression.

I'm doing great how about you?
>>
File: 1362798390932.jpg (23KB, 434x321px) Image search: [Google]
1362798390932.jpg
23KB, 434x321px
>>32446310
living the dream
>>
>>32446264
All I got was some cash, socks, and candy because no one in my family attempts to learn what I could really make use of.
>>
File: feelshot123.png (97KB, 460x470px) Image search: [Google]
feelshot123.png
97KB, 460x470px
Got an 18 gun safe, sold all my guns. Feels bad man.
>>
Had surgery on christmas day, now I'm at home popping pills and wanting to die.

Parents bought me a bunch of outdoors gear that I'll probably never get to use.
>>
I finally got a second monitor so I'm big chillin shitposting and watching silicon valley and playing melee on my crt. I'm drowning in sugar because of my grandmother's 4 different christmas cookies and considering shooting myself like I do every night.

Mixed bag.
>>
>>32447924
I lold. Sounds /g/ as f.
>>
>>32447776
why did you sell all your guns?
>>
>>32447947
I don't know anything about technology or guns. I just own both.
>>
I received a Marlin 336C. Went and shot it this morning. 30-30 is a blast to shoot. I find that it shoots a bit high though.
>>
Uneventful with mild weather.
>>
File: Rhodie G3 top and bottom.jpg (561KB, 1179x855px) Image search: [Google]
Rhodie G3 top and bottom.jpg
561KB, 1179x855px
>>32447957
Putting the money I made from selling them into a store I'm setting up
>>
>>32446264
No pix but my wife got me a Winchester model 94 in 30-30 and a Masterbuilt electric smoker.
I've been good
>>
>>32446264
Get rid of those rings op.
>>
Got my self a howa1500 in 6.5x55 Swiss. Next week I'll go get a scope and base.
>>
Had awful weather with raging storms, so I haven't been able to go out and shoot.
In addition, the mail has stopped for the holidays, so I won't be getting my rangefinder before January 2nd.
My family has been bothering me about my gun, thinking I'm gonna become a murderer because I bought a ton of cheap FMJ ammo for practice shooting "because that's what the military uses to shoot people" and because my gun has a composite stock rather than wood (it don't show up on metal detectors) and has a suppressor (people don't hear you shooting them and it ruins the lines of the gun).
Not one time did I mention shooting aught but targets and moose.
>>
>>32448146
Is it bad that my desire to justify buying these is beginning to turn into a rationalization of white supremacy?

Is it extra bad that I'm actually a Chinese Jew?
>>
>>32448590
Dude of course not. Just be like a true rhodieboo and just deny muh racist camo unless its convenient to do otherwise
>>
>>32446264
/k/ wise I got a pretty nice pocket knife and a semi-auto Nerf gun. I turned 21 so I still need to apply for my LTC, which I'm doing soon.
Also got lots of DVDs and Blu Rays, /k/ related would be The Savior, Patlabor 2, City of Life and Death, Fistfull of Dollars Trilogy, Dirty Harry and Strike Back season 2.

As for how it was, was pretty good. My best friend of three years has been treating me like trash lately for some reason and ignored me for a month after, but a friend I've had for six years came on for first time in ages and was there for me, so was a Vietnamese chick I met on some language exchange site, so I feel much less sad.

Also my cousins wanted to play PS4 but I forgot I had Senran Kagura naked apron as my PS4 background. I wanted to die.
>>
File: image.jpg (76KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76KB, 640x480px
>>32446264
Pic related is me on Christmas. Got an AR and a sweet shirt. Not pictured is a rear aperture sight for my Marlin 336 durr raifu and replacement screw for my Makarov. That's all the /k/ stuff.
>>
>>32446264
Pretty good. Got Max Payne 1 and 2 for steam and have been on a huge nostalgia trip since christmas. (I didn't even know it was on steam). Also got squad, but Max Payne is just too much fun to stop playing.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.