[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /k/ lurked here for awhile, And while I have a big interest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 5687686798989.jpg (19KB, 300x242px) Image search: [Google]
5687686798989.jpg
19KB, 300x242px
Hey /k/ lurked here for awhile, And while I have a big interest in guns, and have fired many in my day. I turned 22 a few days ago and decided it's about time I purchased a gun for myself. I know that I want a concealed carry. So my question is, whats a good handgun for a first concealed carry.
>>
>>32445880
Post yfw you realize the grip of that gun looks like a crude representation of a penis.
And Makarov is the gun you should buy. Penisgrips is best grips.
>>
>>32445880
Keltec PF9. I was good enough for the zim zam to take out traybongo.
>>
>>32445880
go into a gun store and fondle a few that interest you
>>
>>32445901
The lanyard ring digs into my side
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (909KB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
909KB, 2592x1944px
>>32445983
You should already own one of these. If you don't, then get one.
>>
>>32446000
But then that ruins the grip
>>
>>32445880
Glock 19.
>>
>>32447056
This
>>
a pocket .380 or 9. Do your homework, and decide which one you like the most. It's the only thing you'll be assed to carry 99.9999% of the time in all likelihood, and a staple for CC any damn way. Yes you can get a larger CC gun and IWB CC it, but then you'll still have to dress around it to some extent. Your pocket gun will always be a go to if you're just going to a gas station in sweats and a hoodie for some tendies and a beer. Start small and then go bigger with your second gun for more capabilities if and where you can properly to utilize them.
>>
>>32447056
>>32448051
meh. I got a glock 19 as my first gun and I love it but I don't use it for CC most of the time. I would keep it in my car or backpack if I felt the need for more firepower but I ended up buying a M&P Shield for concealed carry, I find it much easier to carry, but I am also fairly skinny at 5'9" 150lb.

I carry my shield whenever I can and I like it, around 4:30 in a Crossbreed holster. Like I said I would use my G19 for HD and other things though, maybe I would CC more if I carried AIWB but I don't

I would say a G43, Shield, LCS9 Springfield whatever their single stack is, Walther's equivilent of that are all about the same, just pick one you like. You don't need a .380 unless you are really concerned about printing even a little bit. I even conceal my Shield fine in skinny jeans, I print sometimes and sometimes my shirt comes up and shows the grip on my gun, but I don't care.
>>
File: 34563457.png (548KB, 1710x755px) Image search: [Google]
34563457.png
548KB, 1710x755px
>>32445901
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.