[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Greatest Mosin Ever Built

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 31

File: magik.jpg (6KB, 150x150px)
magik.jpg
6KB, 150x150px
There are dark places on this internet where few men dare tread. I have seen the furthest corners of those shadowy crevices and I return to you my brothers with a sample of the unholy energies which flow forth from this darkness.

As I have played dark husband to the midnight, I am corrupted and changed but I present to you this sample gathered from the void itself:

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0h25qJa5XcT
>>
File: Great_Grandpa.jpg (19KB, 248x299px) Image search: [Google]
Great_Grandpa.jpg
19KB, 248x299px
Here's the picture of his 'great grandad'.
>>
File: 'greatgrandpa'.png (140KB, 594x598px) Image search: [Google]
'greatgrandpa'.png
140KB, 594x598px
Reverse image results.
>>
File: 1482440871574.png (335KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1482440871574.png
335KB, 633x758px
>>32444521
holy. fucking. shit. TITANIUM MAN ITS TITANIUM

>sparks the bullet to fly

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>32444521
So are you mad he destroyed an original rare mosin?
>>
>>32444593
nigga i don't think he's ever even seen a mosin up close enough to destroy one
>>
>>32444607
>Same range as a. 50 BMG
>Rips up your torso in one shot

Seems this Individual is informed
>>
>>32444521
>It's a little heavier now, cause titanium is heavier than steel.

HOLY
FUCKING
SHIT

Is this man legitimately autistic?
>>
File: 1475968621059.jpg (65KB, 480x411px) Image search: [Google]
1475968621059.jpg
65KB, 480x411px
that vocaroo was a wild fucking ride

i went through several distinct, yet intense emotional phases as I listened to it
>>
I'm going back tonight to see if I can get him to tell me about his full-auto CZ-75 again. My recording software gave me trouble and I missed it, so hopefully I'll be able to just bring it up again and play it off like I forgot what he said about it.
>>
File: 1416129112649.jpg (28KB, 320x200px) Image search: [Google]
1416129112649.jpg
28KB, 320x200px
>>32444521
Who is this sperg?
>>
>>32444521
wow. that's some extreme autism. which tripfag is that?
>>
>>32444521
This is some grade-A autism.

Which one of you faggots did this?
>>
>>32444521
The sperg intensity levels are beyond the capability of my instrumentation to quantify. We're reaching levels I previously thought possible only when talking to gunstore workers.
>>
>>32444722
>his full-auto CZ-75

dis gon be gud
>>
Is this even fucking real?
>Sliding Action Titaniumâ„¢
>Maximum Velocityâ„¢
>Wuddya callit
>>
File: 1481944447531.jpg (5KB, 250x249px) Image search: [Google]
1481944447531.jpg
5KB, 250x249px
>>32444521
>mfw
how the fuck did you keep a straight face while talking to him? I would've had a critical gun-autism overcharge that would have leveled a city block.
>>
File: 1481614386350.gif (187KB, 398x225px) Image search: [Google]
1481614386350.gif
187KB, 398x225px
>>
File: mfw12.jpg (24KB, 401x497px) Image search: [Google]
mfw12.jpg
24KB, 401x497px
>>32444521
HOOO BOOOOY
>>
File: 1451515039289s.jpg (8KB, 250x227px) Image search: [Google]
1451515039289s.jpg
8KB, 250x227px
>>32444521
The fuck even is this shit op? where did you record this? what the fuck is actually going on, like who is speaking and why..
>>
>>32447229
I'm at 3 minutes and I'm getting triggered, ive never met anyone from /k/ let alone someone this fucking AUTISTIC. This has to be satire.
>>
>>32447248
I got like a minute and a half in and just quit because I knew it would frustrate me the rest of the night if I listened to it.
>>
>>32447312
I'm mad this thread is 5 hours old and theres like no information or context for this hyper autism.
>>
File: 1477210114987.jpg (56KB, 605x146px) Image search: [Google]
1477210114987.jpg
56KB, 605x146px
>>32447322
I don't want any context, it would just make me angrier
>>
File: download (2).jpg (6KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
6KB, 275x183px
>>32444521
We need more information on this, OP. What the fuck. I'm not even mad. But god damn

"Titanium-Steel alloy with a non-corroding feature"

"The bullet reaches maximum velocity. Like if I shot you, like if I shot you in the body, it would decimate your heart."

"I had to give him a gun that he would truly be proud of. But he's dead."
>>
>>32444521
are you a radio host or something?
>>
>it had cosmoline in it so i had to butcher it
>>
"You get what I am saying?"
"No."
>>
File: 1481594310917.jpg (375KB, 1274x830px) Image search: [Google]
1481594310917.jpg
375KB, 1274x830px
>>32447229
>>32447322
>>32447460
The little ping that plays at the 14 second mark is a discord server ping so he's likely talking to someone he knows via discord. I refuse to believe this guy is from /k/. Not even tripfags hit this level of retardation.

>mfw
>>
>>32444521
TITANIUM S-STEEL ALLOY SNIPER VARIANT HEX RECEIVER
>>
>>32447958
yeah it might not be someone from /k/ that dude sounds like a fucking sperg. Jeez what a fucking retarded faggot.
>>
Serious question, what makes someone drag a blatant lie out this far? I just don't understand.
>>
>>32448059
The most extreme of autism and attention seeking. The dudes basically tripping over himself, literally no idea what the fuck hes saying.
>>
>>32448075
>please tell me what I'm trying to say
At 10 minutes
>>
File: 1478204629962.jpg (51KB, 552x805px) Image search: [Google]
1478204629962.jpg
51KB, 552x805px
>>32444521
>Sniper's loaded their Mosin with a stripper clip
>>
I'm transcribing this shit
pity me anons
alright so tell me about your mosin
>alright,alright, so I basically upgraded the interal and external..whaddya call it uh, steel, uh steel stock, like stock steel pieces of the gun.
>I..whatddyacallit? with a titanium alloy, meaning the interior and the barrel is now titanium alloy- is a titanium ally- alloy
>to allow better, like, whaddyacallit? better resistance to shit, like basically meaning it'll last longer the gun, like titanium steel alloy mixed together
Yeah, uh..
>the internals and externals.Like, you know how the normal gun comes with steel?
>Those have been replaces with titanium-steel alloy
>Then for the firing mechanism, I upgraded the firing mechanism that sparks the bullet to fly in order to give the uh bullet maximum velocity. allowing it to travel at maximum speeds.
>like basically it can- it can be- it can reach the same distance as a barrett- it can reach the same distance as a barrett 50 cal (unintelligible)
Well uh, you know, 762 by 54 it's uh-
>I-
yeah, mhm, go ahea
>...
>I just redid everything, cause everything was in steel, and everything inside was corroding. I was like, y'know what
>But the wood itself was so well preserved of the gun, so I just took the ste- everything that was inside the internal-ly, like the I gutted the gun, I took the barrel, and we just redid it with a titanium-steel alloy..to give it like, maximum strength. wealsoput-
So did they um, did they...you're saying you rebuilt the whole gun, or just like rebarreled it
>oh shit
I mean does it still have the hex reciever on it, or is it a round top, what are we dealin with here?
>>
File: 1424978742534.jpg (182KB, 522x680px) Image search: [Google]
1424978742534.jpg
182KB, 522x680px
>>32448732
It seems even more autistic when written out. Like some invisible filter has been pulled away and now I have to face the sheer brunt of it.
>>
>>32448778
I'm not shaming you for not picking up on the intense autism before it was written out, so don't take what I'm about to say as such. But to me his autism was blasting out of my PC speakers in a way that made it almost unbearable for me to listen to.
OP, please provide us with more information. Updates. We need updates. Is he a /k/ommando because I can most definitely imagine a large portion of the general user base here being severely autistic like that.
>>
File: 1419665513287.jpg (58KB, 396x691px) Image search: [Google]
1419665513287.jpg
58KB, 396x691px
>>32448927
Nah, don't get me wrong. I felt it.

Seeing it written as grammatically correct as possible (when it really isn't possible) makes me realize how fucked it actually is.
>>
alright so tell me about your mosin
>alright,alright, so I basically upgraded the interal and external..whaddya call it uh, steel, uh steel stock, like stock steel pieces of the gun.
>I..whatddyacallit? with a titanium alloy, meaning the interior and the barrel is now titanium alloy- is a titanium ally- alloy
>to allow better, like, whaddyacallit? better resistance to shit, like basically meaning it'll last longer the gun, like titanium steel alloy mixed together
Yeah, uh..
>the internals and externals.Like, you know how the normal gun comes with steel?
>Those have been replaces with titanium-steel alloy
>Then for the firing mechanism, I upgraded the firing mechanism that sparks the bullet to fly in order to give the uh bullet maximum velocity. allowing it to travel at maximum speeds.
>like basically it can- it can be- it can reach the same distance as a barrett- it can reach the same distance as a barrett 50 cal (unintelligible)
Well uh, you know, 7.62x54 it's uh-
>I-
yeah, mhm, go ahea
>...
>I just redid everything, cause everything was in steel, and everything inside was corroding. I was like, y'know what
>But the wood itself was so well preserved of the gun, so I just took the ste- everything that was inside the internal-ly, like the I gutted the gun, I took the barrel, and we just redid it with a titanium-steel alloy..to give it like, maximum strength. wealsoput-
So did they um, did they...you're saying you rebuilt the whole gun, or just like rebarreled it
>oh shit
I mean does it still have the hex reciever on it, or is it a round top, what are we dealin with here?
>Nooo, it was a- it was a standard variation, I don't think they had variations of recievers.
>Cuz I'm pretty sure it was the World War Two variation. it was actually from WWII and he was using it against the reichstag building
>>
>>32449382
But um, they made two, like, in WWII there were hex recievers and rount top recievers. usually the hex reciever would be more, uh more collectible but the rount top would be the one you could rebarrel and no one would care.
>Yeah, yeah pretty sure, cuz like his- his was whayacallit, the maximum, his was everything.
>I'm pretty sure it was a hex receiver because if I can remember whadycallit, his was a sniper variation
ok
>yeah
the PU
>yeah for snipers. he hi-uh- whayacallit, all the whaycallit, the normal the standard variations were given the, uh, whaycallit, not the hex reciever, the other one you said
the-the round top?
>so I'm pretty sure that every PU that came in had a hex reciever
I-
>so basically what I did is build the hex reciever up. it'slike [autistic noise]
>Y'know I'm saying, you get what I'm saying, right?
>it's like, I think standard, standard uhh, standard..uh,
>wh-wh-what's the thing where they give you the whatycallit, they give yer, like they give you- AH- standard issue
>I'm pretty sure it's standard issue had that shitty-ass reciever,
>but the few snipers HAD to have a hex reciever due to the fact that they had to reach long range, and maximum velocity for a one hit kill
>so I redid everything, I basically gutted it out, put in the- whatycallit, everything back. the uh whatycallit, the firing mechanism, the barrel, the HEX reciever, I even upgraded the uh bolt for better sliding action for better sliding in and out, I greased it up a little bit, y'know
>so that way it's like, not like a pain in the ass to pop up and pull out so that way it doesn't take forever
>and I up-
Yeah.. I uh, be that had sticky
>yeah it had a sticky bolt, it was very well preserved.
>they put like, that shit all over it like goo
Oh, cosmoline
>yeah, so that's why I redid EVERYTHING
>I redid every-fucking-thing, and made it a steel uh t- a titanium-steel alloy with uh- non-corroding feature
>>
>>32449393
[baffled] so what are you saying you put in a barrel sleeve, or a chamber sleeve? Did you have to re-headspace it? or
>It didn't finish perfect, cause I took, I took, I had another guy helping who was kno- who was pretty good with this shit. So like he was like "I can make it fit for you"
>I was like "that would be very lovely if you can."
>Like, basically I told him my specs that I wanted it to have and he just did it for me
>I was like "Thank you"
>It was a good friend of mine so iwaslike, y'know, paid him 50 buck, he was ok with that
Oh yeah..50..50 bucks that's uhuh, pretty good deal for some gunsmithing
>He did great, by the way, it's GREAT.
>the bullet reaches maximum velocity, like if I shot yer fucking uh, If I shot you in the body, it would decimate- Like if I shot you right in the heart..it would tear a fuckin' hole through yer heart, like decimate the heart
yeah...
>It's like..It's like a smaller caliber variant of the barrett 50 cal
Oh yeah, 7.62x54R is..pretty good. I uh, I'm pretty fond of it myself. The mosin is uh, It's, It's I had a mosin actually.
I have a 1942 mosin, it's just a round top receiver so it's nothin' special. But it's a lot of fun to shoot, I love goin to the range to it
>I'm gonna get my jacket on
>[in the background] Yeah, I felt like, whatycallit? [back at PC] I felt like a gun that this glorious man had to hold in his arms..
>Look at all those medals my great-grandfather had [pic related]
Yeah, he's got a lot of fuckin' medals...decorated as hell.
>He is! So i had- I felt that in order to carry on he legacy I had to give him a gun that he would truly be proud of, but he's dead. So...
>I felt like I must carry on his legacy so i could pass down to my children.
>uh..The wood was like, whatycallit, the gunsmith would like, whatycallit, rebody it a little bit?
>With the wood he touched up on the body was like the wood was trying to rot and shit and trying to warp and everything
>>
>>32449402
>he ended up redoing th- in the wood, which it came out perfectly. Cause he act- he like, basically, you know how the preserving shit that they slathered all over the gun?
yeah, the cosmoline
>yeah, well the wood...was very, very, like, sticky to touch, it was disgusting feeling, to hold onto it, y'know?
>He cleaned it off, he redid a new coat of po- of finishing, he used more modernized shit, not that old cosmoline
>he, he basically, he turned this gun into a really, really fine weapon.
>and he even engraved, I told him to do a little bit of engraving on the bolt of the hammer and sickle
>He did that, it came out really nice.
Sounds great, sounds like a really great gun, I know you're proud of it.
You should go on a firearms forum! Those dudes beat off to that stuff, yeah show em some pictures of it, swimsuit competition
>[keks]
they love that shit.
>yeah..
Well uh,
>like,,,, it's a little bit heavier now, because of the titanium-steel alloy..
>but it makes sense, because it's titanium, it's a little bit heavier than steel
>so it- it makes sense
>So now I, like, now the gun can resist a lot of things because of the factor that...the titanum is not easy to bend and shit
>as for the wood, as I told you he refinished everything, refurbished the wood.
>Like the wood is looking beautiful, ok? like you know the standard wood that they use for the mosin nagants?
yeah, I think it was rosewood or hardwood
>he-he
Or uh, yeah maybe rosewood
>Yeah, he refurbished it and it looks BEAUTIFUL, it's just so saucy
Yeah?
>mmmm
>can't wait to go hunting with it
Oh, well, you're going to have a lot of fun
>Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, now the clip has a, whatycallit? a system that easy- easily, whatycallit?
I...
>What's the term that you'd use to..Ah! That would easily eject the clip.
um, what do you mean?
>You know like, how sometimes the clip gets stuck and shit?
uh..n..n..no? Mine..I don't I don't know what you mean
>The loading clip, the one where you put the bullets in
>>
>>32449405
>Oh no it's not that, no. The, the mosin nagant actually use a whatycallit? Clip. and actual clip
uhhhhh [sounds agitated]
>yeah, magazine, no
No, no, I mean it used a-
>I've seen- wait really?
yeah, no it's used a, uh, it used a fixed magazine that was built onto the bottom of the gun.
>yeah, that, that was-
You have to load it-
>yeah but, I- I- he redid that in a way that would allow the bullets to be like, easily inserted
>Like you know how you're saying that the stripper clip you had to load them in one at a time
yeah uh, that's-
>you still have to load em in one at a time, well he made it a little bit easier, like he made the uh, you know how the stripper clip puts the pressure against the bullet to make it like-?
>You know what I'm trying to say, explain to me what I'm trying to say please
I-I wish I could but I- I just can't...I don't
>ok
I don't
>ok
I don't know what
>The normal, the standard issue, they use the magazines.
>this one, the sniper variant, stripper clip.
>Stripper clip, one bullet at a time, slow reload speeds
>like, do you know how when you try to put a bullet in there's a little bit of resista- Like there's a resistance?
Yeah like the follower spring pushing back
>like-
against you
>yeah
yeah. And uh, you...but it's fine once you get it down past the bolt, you just clicks into the magazine
>yeah well
>he did a little thing to help me out there, in a way that whatycallit?
I don't..know
>uhhhh, lets see, fucking gun vocabulary
ok, well uhm
>fuck gun vocabulary
yeah...
>Basically lets just say he made it so that way the bullets slide easier into the uh, whatycallit, the right places it should be in
The chamber, maybe? Maybe it slides more easily into the chamber like he loads the bullets into the chamber?
Now I don't, I don't know what you're trying to say he did to it, sounds good though.
>....
You still there?
[disconnected on accident]
>>
>>32449402
forgot to link to this pic >>32444540
>>
OP Here:
Gentlemen, it is time to begin phase two of Operation Spectrum. I have arrived with all of my equipment ready and I will be seeking out the same man again tonight, in hopes of receiving more information about the secret firearm modifications that we never knew existed. I'll answer some questions below, and provide updates as best I can. For everything else, wish me luck.
>>32447460
>>32447452
>>32447322
>>32447229
see
>>32447958
This guy knows what's up. The truth is, I'm somewhat addicted to voice chat. Discord, Skype, anything. If there's a server, I join it. I am something of an auditory hitchhiker with friends everywhere on the internet and a few places I call my home. I'm also a bit of a firearms enthusiast, and I'm into audio. So, when I was hitchhiking from server to server on Discord last night, I happened to hear a young man talking about his grandfather's Mosin Nagant and how he'd done too much shit to it to even mention in a group. So, with a smile on my face, I asked if he could tell me about it in a smaller channel with less people in it, where just the two of us could talk. It took me a few minutes to get the recording set up, so I stalled him for a while ("Having connection trouble", "got a video playing hold on", etc.) and then began to record. Once we were rolling, I said:

"So, tell me about your Mosin..."

>>32449413
>uhhhhhh [sounds agitated]

Yes. Also, thank you for your effort in cataloging this autism.
>>
>>32449630
>more information about the secret firearm modifications that we never knew existed
OP, I'll be pretty satisfied if you could just get him to reveal the secret of how he shattered the laws of physics with the firing mechanism that sparks the bullet to fly in order to give the bullet maximum velocity allowing it to travel at maximum speeds.

That'd be swell.
>>
>>32446185
>>32446169
>>32445394
Samefag OP. Many such cases. So sad
>>
>>32449810
You know, I did samefag a bit in this thread, but you missed the posts I did it in.

>>32444607
is me

>>32444656
is a friend of mine from Discord intentionally bumping the thread
>>
File: proof.png (19KB, 556x293px) Image search: [Google]
proof.png
19KB, 556x293px
>>32449810
This is the closest thing to proof I know how to give you on that.
>>
Bump so more anons can experience this
>>
File: are you of serious.jpg (112KB, 849x846px) Image search: [Google]
are you of serious.jpg
112KB, 849x846px
>i upgraded the firing mechanism that sparks the bullet to fly
>>
I'm dying
>>
>>32450876
What I'd really like to see, if I'm honest, is the level of counter-autism needed for somebody to dive into reference manuals and poke around on every branch of the internet to find the overly-specific and near-impossible list of things that would make this guy's story plausible.
>>
File: IMG_2661.png (711KB, 731x553px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2661.png
711KB, 731x553px
Titanium alloy, titanium steel alloy
>>
>>32450940
So they can post it in a thread on an anonymous Nepalese animal husbandry forum, to rebut someone who may or may not lurk here, and the thread will be inactive anyway within 12 hours?
>>
File: mad.jpg (76KB, 517x389px) Image search: [Google]
mad.jpg
76KB, 517x389px
>>32444521
This hurts so much to listen to.
>>
>>32450990
It hurts because it reminds us of ourselves.

Embrace the autism.
>>
File: IMG_2526.jpg (64KB, 474x384px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2526.jpg
64KB, 474x384px
>It's so saucy.
>>
>>32450982
Yes.
>>
>>32448927
I can't imagine that being some /k/ fag.
He's beyond awkwardly socializing and sperging out in anonymous message boards.

Even if the majority of /k/ is nogunz retards arguing about guns they don't own, they at least draw from an exaggerated reality--AR 15 is a jammomatic, or the AK being inaccurate peasant weapons. Shit like that.
These spergs we relate and bicker with generally understand some basics of firearm anatomy. That guy was pure /r9k/ awful.

I thoroughly enjoyed it, and thanks to the guy writing it down. That was a dark look into what narrow margins we live away from being socially incapable individuals.
/k/ is basically a fraternity of alpha males by comparison.
>>
>>32451308
My AR has never jammed and my AK was actually decently accurate even for a wasr
>>
File: 1446466299891.jpg (615KB, 700x1690px) Image search: [Google]
1446466299891.jpg
615KB, 700x1690px
>>32444521
>>
>>32451380
Yeah, that's why I mentioned exaggerated.
Odds are none of us have the skill to blame any faults in our accuracy on any properly functioning weapon, and any decently made rifle is going to rarely fail.

It's all just trolls or nogunz arguing over stuff here. It can sometimes be fun, I guess.
>>
I've found him again. Making contact, let's hope we get to hear about the CZ-75 tonight boys.
>>
Holy shit i think i know who this is his name may be taylor or somthing he had an extream thirst for taylor swift
>>
https://www.KIKEbook.com/TylerX136?fref=nf

This may be him
>>
>>32452008
Where do you know him from? Tell him to get on the fucking internet again, he logged off on me.
>>
So it sounds to me more like he's claiming ownership of a weapon that's been described to him, that he didn't really understand the details of. He's clearly never held a Mosin (and probably not any other firearm, either), but I don't think he made all of this shit up in his own. Here's my attempt at interpreting his technobabble:
>the interior and the barrel is now titanium alloy
Either it was cerakoted or similar, or the barrel was replaced with a chromed barrel. The titanium bullshit is just an attempt to sound high-tech.
>the firing mechanism that sparks the bullet to fly
The firing pin and spring were replaced.
>the uh bolt for better sliding action for better sliding in and out, I greased it up a little bit, y'know
Seems self explanatory, and fairly likely.
>Like if I shot you right in the heart..it would tear a fuckin' hole through yer heart, like decimate the heart
I'm not sure what else to expect from getting shot in the heart, but I think he's struggling to invoke the old ".50 BMG will rip your arm off even with a near miss" fuddlore.
>He cleaned it off, he redid a new coat of po- of finishing, he used more modernized shit, not that old cosmoline
Sounds like he cleaned it off and stained or painted it. Maybe replaced the stock entirely, but that seems less likely.
>well he made it a little bit easier, like he made the uh, you know how the stripper clip puts the pressure against the bullet to make it like-?
Maybe he got one of those spring loaded stripper clips? Or maybe replaced the stock so it now has a replaceable box magazine, that he thinks is called a clip (which would explain why he doesn't understand how the stripper clip works).
>>
>>32452108
You sure he didn't just play MGS 3 and get through the 1911 scene, then lean back and tell himself, "Shit, I'm gonna have a gun like that someday that's had all kinds of shit done to it. People will really think I'm cool, then."?
>>
File: laugh.webm (103KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
laugh.webm
103KB, 320x240px
>>32449393
>...it'slike [autistic noise]
>>
File: commiedoge.png (312KB, 960x955px) Image search: [Google]
commiedoge.png
312KB, 960x955px
>>32444521
You’re a brave man for enduring this.

Hearing someone blatantly lie this badly is hard to listen to.

I'd call it trolling, but no one could fake idiocy this hard.

>>32449630
Ah, gotcha. Btw, your voice is quite relaxing. I'd listen to you if you had a show or something.
>>
File: 1473201465720.jpg (122KB, 736x890px) Image search: [Google]
1473201465720.jpg
122KB, 736x890px
bump because I wanna hear about the next generation of game-changing firearms modifications
>>
>>32444521
I cannot for the life of me find it, but I remember watching a video of a guy reviewing either a Glock or a Hi-Point pistol, and he sounded exactly like the supposed Mosin refurbisher in this vocaroo.

Annoying voice, didn't know the name of any components of the firearm. Gave bad advice and only know misinformation. I assumed it had to be a joke, it was so ridiculous. But I just can't find it. Anyone else know what I'm talking about?
>>
JESUS CHRIST 30 SECONDS IN I'm fucking done
>>
>>32454207
It's ok anon, you can just read the rest. :^)
>>
really the idea of best mosin is any of them they are uniform the same and reliable, strong and shoot straight. add a stock for hunting sure, I added a cammo composite stock to mine and clamp on scope mounts for deer hunting and it works good, might not win an olympic metal with it but it can hit a deer at 50 yards if i do my part
>>
>>32453063
It's not firearms related, but if the voice is nice you can listen to these https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4s-CFFkRZztwDThc6IW5DQ
>>
File: suicide anime girl.png (790KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
suicide anime girl.png
790KB, 1280x720px
>If I shot a hole in your heart it would like decimate the heart.

Jeezus, this guy is a fuckin' living meme. I hope this is only the first installment.
>>
File: 1482296232667.jpg (454KB, 1111x1042px) Image search: [Google]
1482296232667.jpg
454KB, 1111x1042px
>>32448732
>>32449382
>>32449393
>>32449402
>>32449405
>>32449413
You're a true friend
>>
>>32454503
Why is she sad
>>
>>32454594
She just heard that some disgusting American pig desecrated a Mosin
>>
>>32454260
OP here, I was hoping to get a round two last night but he disconnected after only a short conversation about music (he was listening to some death metal and wanted my critique of it, but I had little to offer). I'm going to be getting back on tonight again to see if I can catch him at it. Wish me luck.
>>
File: liam neeson.jpg (8KB, 376x216px) Image search: [Google]
liam neeson.jpg
8KB, 376x216px
>>32454829
Good luck. We're all counting on you.
>>
>>32455055
Surely you can
>>
File: don't call me shirley.jpg (8KB, 400x224px) Image search: [Google]
don't call me shirley.jpg
8KB, 400x224px
>>32455155
>>
>>32447312
same
>>
as a CZ owner, I need to hear this. godspeed, OP
>>
File: 1457559005185.jpg (12KB, 146x211px) Image search: [Google]
1457559005185.jpg
12KB, 146x211px
>>
page 7 bump. keeping it alive for OP.
>>
>>32456438
He'll deliver. He used to work at Domino's and he's had to pull his gun while delivering a pizza before.
>>
>>32454231
P!$$ off lumploaf yuo do not no any thing about mosin I have made a rifel just like the man discribed and it shoots flolessly
>>
What in the fuck did I just listen to?
>>
>>32460022
Proof that titanium is heavy metal.
>>
el bumpo
>>
>>32458108
Flossles teeth cleaning rifle. Just put the barrel between your lips and pull trigger!
>>
OP here, once again I'm sorry to report that I was not able to get ahold of the target user and solicit more from him. That's two nights in a row I've failed, and I thought he'd be more active but maybe he was just staying up late that night. I think it may be time to abandon the thread, but I will keep an active lookout for the guy and if I see him again I'll make a new thread. I hope to see you all there in the future, brothers.
>>
File: bad day.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
bad day.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>>32462174
>>
>>32444521
Is this about an m28/76? If it's not I'll be upset.
>>
>>32462174
You were a Dominos driver too OP? Nice me to, close calls the helped spur my renewed interest in guns
>>
I read this thread this morning. Been waiting for some alone time to listen.

Worth the wait. Sitting here shitting and listening.
>>
>>32464641
shit going in your ears while it comes out your ass
Thread posts: 102
Thread images: 31

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.