[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Extraordinary hunting general?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: 1396960816301.jpg (171KB, 1203x1447px) Image search: [Google]
1396960816301.jpg
171KB, 1203x1447px
Howdy /k/, wasn't altogether sure if I should post this here or on /x/, but whatever.

Anyone got any stories, tips, what have you on hunting the paranormal? We used to have skinwalker threads and all that at least once a week, but it's died off.

Extraordinary hunting general, I suppose. Elsewise let it slide off to page 10 and I'll fuck off to ask /x/ about it. Inb4 'r u a sukkubuss'
>>
>>32443898
Why tho, goatmen give great oral
>>
>>32443898
pls go skinwalker
>>
>>32443930
I wouldn't worry about it.
>>
File: 1482445335216.jpg (275KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1482445335216.jpg
275KB, 1280x720px
>>32443898 Wendigos are in algonquin folklore, a cannibal spirit that can come to poses a victim that has consumed flesh. Once transformed the victim becomes a lanky, decomposing, monster, with a insatiable need for flesh. It grows according to intake so even if they eat the stay just as hungry. They are remarkably good hunters, and are very fast so theres a slim chance you can flee. To kill a wendigo you must first stager it, this can be done in many ways but your best bet is to shoot it. Once shot you will have to burn and salt it. I would suggest having a pre dug hole with gas soaked funeral pile inside and pushing it in. Once the fire has died you must dismember it. folklore says you need a silver blade, but a axe head coated with silver would be more practical. Once dismembered you will need to bury the head, torso, and limbs, separately. the location you bury the head and limbs does not matter. However you must bury the torso with the silver coated axe in the heart and in consecrated soil. There are many ways of surviving but this is the only practical way of killing it.

Pic Unrelated
>>
If any Te/xk/ans are up inna panhandle we could go to Adobe Walls. Or into Oklahoma/New Mexico looking for Skinwalkers.
>>
>>32443930
bumping
>>
>>32446931
We know it's you sasquatch
>>
>>32443898
where do you faggots come from, and could you please go somewhere else
>>
>>32446942
Going innawoods to get spooped and plink is very /k/. At least we use our funs.
>>
>>32445483
>Shooting the wendigo disables it
>Then you toss it into a hole and burn it
>Dismember the creature with a silver blade
>Then bury the body in consecrated soil

Why not just save yourself the time and go at it with a silver blade, mate? I mean, it's not like they're terribly expensive to have made.
>>
>>32445483
For this, is the dismemberment necessary and would just burning it to ash work? Then, for the consecrated soil, can it be any form, or blessed a specific way?
>>
>>32448846

or you could just shoot it with flaming silver harpoons and pile a mass grave behind a catholic church
>>
>>32449570
>He doesn't carry around any silver-tipped tracer rounds

What a pleb. I bet you don't even hunt
>>
Anyone here sit in a stand for too long they start to hallucinate from looking into the trees for too long? Cause ive got a fun story
>>
>>32448846
>not electroplating tiny amounts of silver onto your bullets so that you can get the full effect for pennies worth of silver
>>
>>32449626
Do tell
>>
>>32449445
You see, the flesh of skinwalker is too much for fire to destroy. It will be burnt, but will never reduce to anything more than a well done steak. In this state it is totally immobilized and has no muscle movement possible, but this fire resistant husk encasing it protects the heart, keeping it alive and waiting to heal.

You'll probably need a couple gallons of holy water and a Catholic priest, they do best when it comes to encasing the dead remains of the supernatural. Any other sect may attempt to make the blessing relatable to the modern world, screwing up the blessing in the process.

>>32448846
Wingspan, mate. A skinwalker would have a good two feet on you if you just go all ham on it. You'd be doing some hard reaching trying to get to the torso as it blocks with its arms
>>
>>32449699
>skinwalker is immobilized
>cast it into a block of concrete
>dump the block of concrete into deep ocean
>>
>>32449713
>be me
>be skinwalker
>be pissed as fuck after being burnt alive and dumped in the ocean
Ten_years_later.mp3
>fully healed
>coming to slay your ass
And this time it's personal.
>>
>>32449626
I'm listening....
>>
>>32449739
>ten years
>to break out of a block of solid concrete, swim up several thousand feet, figure out which way is shore, and then figure out where the nigga who dumped you out there is

doubt.jpg

Besides, everyone knows that large bodies of water have supernatural properties.
>>
>>32449626
Shit, I know that feel.
>be me
>be on this long ass hike
>sun has just sank below the trees, I'm operating on mood lighting here
>round a corner
>look down into this shallow Valley
>see a figure
>looks big, lanky, real spoopy
>I stop dead and watch
>it moves at a regular walking pace
>I follow on, assuming that the lighting was just fucking with me and it was another hiker
>turned out to be a buck shedding it's felt and rubbing it on this tree
>tree was on a ledge so it put its front legs up a bit
>spooked the shit out of me, though. Especially because I couldn't confirm this till I saw the felt and rub marks
>>
>>32449760
It is still alive. That is all that matters. Always have to make sure it is dead. For everything, every time.
>>
>Silver blade forged from smelted crucifixes and blessed by an ordained priest of the Roman Catholic Church
>Lunate jade pendant
>Monatomic gold vial
>Salt pouch
>X15 personal flamethrower
>10 gauge shotgun with 3 1/2" slugs
>White ash stake sharpened to a point
Kills or incapacitates 98% of all things purported to exist innawoods and can be easily, if not cheaply, obtained by American civilians. Is also sort of cumbersome, bring friends and share the load if possible. Lunate jade pendant or charm and at least one article of silver that is or was a crucifix and has been blessed by an ordained priest of the Roman Catholic Church is required for each person. Do not wear two pendants. Additional firearms are encouraged.

Personally I always have various guns, various edged tools, a lunate silver charm, and if those fail a pair of legs and lungs.
>>
>>32449686
>>32449752
>>32449803
Ok so
>Arkansas Swamp
>Inna climber bow hunting
>24 hours now awake
>sun is finally shining through the trees and straight in my face
>3 hours into the hunt boredom and staring into the the void of never ending trees takes its toll
>first I see a little girl running in and out of the trees
>faces beginning to form out of the corners of my eyes when I start to focus on one spot for too long
>fuck I want off the ride
>radio friends who are spread out through swamp also
>get myself together and decide to give it another hour
>more faces and girl has become a hybrid creature of deer with mans torso and house legs that stands straight up
>begin to become startled to a point of jumping to either wake myself up or shake myself into concentration
>radio in "you fellas ready to boat out"
>friends come in, "yeah I'm starting to see weird shit"
Lmao and that's when I learned swamp gas was real and will fuck with you. Also silver bullets and a sidearm will be carried.
>>
>>32443898
There is no such thing. Go squirrel hunting with a .22 on LSD I'll guess you'll have one hell of a Skinwalker story.
>>
File: IMG_2532.png (99KB, 1084x1613px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2532.png
99KB, 1084x1613px
>>32450026
Or you can go hard mode
>>
>>32450026
>haha just take a tiny gun, impair yourself, and come out into the woods
>just do it
>you'll have one hell of a story haha
>>
File: 17266.jpg (259KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
17266.jpg
259KB, 960x960px
>believing in 2spoopies

I bet you believe in the bible, too.

Haha grow up you're too old for fairy tales

They aren't real. Why believe in a god that would create monsters anyways
>>
>>32450154
It's good fun and really livens up the party as I'm going through deep Appalachia territory.

Plus, with all of posted as personal experience, it makes for an easy retelling of it if I need to spook some party members on the trail.
>>
>>32445587
I've heard it's cold as shit this time of year around those parts
>>
>>32449955
>About 100 silver-plated tracer rounds
>Wormwood and garlic infused holy water
>Utility knife with silver infusions

How's the X15 work? I had to google it, is it fun to use?
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/x/18462374
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.