[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You have been a good boy, /k/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Murder Kube.jpg (456KB, 2816x2112px) Image search: [Google]
Murder Kube.jpg
456KB, 2816x2112px
The /k/ube has decided to reward you with footage from one shootout or battle that was never caught on tape.

What shootout/battle do you choose?
>>
>>32443602
Ok corral and sell it for millions to muh cowboy historians
>>
>>32443602
Rorkes Drift
>>
GoPro footage from artillery round's point of view during the Battle of Bastogne

GoPro footage of Dylann Roof tactical church feats

GoPro footage of the end of the Battle of Berlin. The part where it gets sexy. I'll add some saxophone tunes to the footage afterwards.
>>
footage of the greatest champions of the colosseum slaying adversaries
>>
>>32443602

1080p in-car footage from the Presidential limo on Nov. 22, 1963.
>>
>>32443609
News that came this morning told us that main force had been slain. Chance for peace and justice gone and all talks had been in vain.
>>
>>32443602
Battle of Kursk.
>>
>>32443616
>GoPro
You probably call all tissues Kleenex too and you Xerox your papers?
>>
Does it have to be from a time wen we had footage? So not before we discovered moving film?

If it doesn't have to be, cannae or Gaugamela. If it has to be, Pavlov's house gopro from pavlov's perspective.
>>
>>32444912
I dont know him, but I sure do.
>>
File: us army 2lt audie murphy.jpg (60KB, 863x1065px) Image search: [Google]
us army 2lt audie murphy.jpg
60KB, 863x1065px
Livestream of Audie Murphy's day to day antics

A live stream of Simo would just be a white background for 400 hours with very slight movement
>>
>>32443602
Actually want: Alvin York in WWI capturing hundreds of Germans by himself.

For curiosity: Sandy hook. See what actually happened.
>>
>>32443602
If it can be from any time, I'd love to see some medieval siege warfare just to know what it was truly like.
>>
If we can request footage from the future, I'd request the first major skirmish between the United States and a foreign power on another planet.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.