[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can anything surpass it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

The 1911 has unlimited ammo, a thousand round clip, kills in one hit, hell it's the go-to weapon for the US military. The 1911 is the greatest gun ever created by a mans hands, and I'm even talking about the M16, the 1911 is even better than that. Cause you don't need to reload the 1911 now do ya? The 1911's made outta the same steel alloys as the goddamn Roscosmos State Corporation spaceship. The 1911's the gold standard of gorilla warfare (quote from Guns & Ammo magazine August 2007). I got sub MoA aim using this $hit cause the 1911's immaculate, the 1911's the pursuit of perfection is what it is. You don't even have to aim the 1911. it's so good it's got heat-seaking bullets that home in on headshots. You could give a monkey this gun and he'd go around and kill fucking everybody, it's the greatest fucking thing ever built!
I'm goddamn attracted to the 1911, the structure of the grip, the deepness of the magazine well, the slide stop and that bushing… it makes me sexually aroused just typing this. Even those stupid motherfuckers in RUSSIA know the 1911 is the best thing ever built in the whole fucking world!
>>
File: EHTa7Ad.jpg (214KB, 1224x1445px) Image search: [Google]
EHTa7Ad.jpg
214KB, 1224x1445px
>>32443221
>>
>>32443221
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQCU36pkH7c
>>
We get it, you're mad that your Glock/HK/FN/whatever boxy plastic piece of shit you carry isn't widely regarded as the best handgun ever made by Fudds and exmilitary grandpas.
>>
>>32443221
pretty weak b8 m8, 1/10 made me reply

>>32443247
embarrassing
>>
>>32443221

Trying 11% too hard to be funny.

Sorry. Wait four days and begin again.
>>
File: glock19.jpg (21KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
glock19.jpg
21KB, 500x500px
>>32443221
For me it is the Glock 19. The best striker-fired pistol.
>>
I once had sex with sasquatch he also sold me some nazi memorailia
>>
File: IMG_4218.jpg (28KB, 288x189px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4218.jpg
28KB, 288x189px
Well, this is obviously b8 but that doesn't mean we can't still turn this into a productive thread.

Although the 1911 platform OBVIOUSLY isn't the best (neither is the Glock platform) pistol, it's pretty great. It serves a good purpose (kills nazis, slanties, commies, mudslimes and even dindus) is great for range shooting and self/home defense.

I personally prefer DA/SA over single action, but put simply: no matter who you are or what guns you prefer, the 1911 just works. Fun to shoot and feels pretty comfy in the hand.

I just wish there was an affordable 10mm doublestack 1911 in the A1 style with no rail with a 16+1 capacity in full size and 14+1 in midsize.
>>
>>32443221
Isn't that a Hi Power?
>>
>>32443332

Cool.

I once met a skinwalker while out hiking in Northern Ontario. At first, I was freaking out but then it turns out he just wanted to trade hockey cards. 10/10 pretty cool guy. Just too bad he's a delusional Toronto fan boy.
>>
>>32443704
Neat, having had sex with many goatmen I can tell you those guys really like their WW1 stuff
>>
>>32443457
doesn't Colt make the Delta Elite? Or is that not a high capacity mag?
>>
>>32444773
The Delta Elite is single stack
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.