[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Gray Man"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 297
Thread images: 38

File: 984981289204.jpg (118KB, 1024x512px) Image search: [Google]
984981289204.jpg
118KB, 1024x512px
Are preppers so out of touch that they need a "How-to" guide on behaving like a normal person?

Seriously, what is this crock?
>>
File: Belka.jpg (21KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Belka.jpg
21KB, 1024x768px
>Did someone say Gray Men?
>>
Normal people are just like humans, but stupider.
Sometimes you underestimate how stupid they really can be.
>>
They believe themselves to be so removed from society was watchers/sheepdogs/sleeper cells/etc that they think they need special tactics and procedures to act normal.

Because they don't want to think that they're just normal.
>>
>>32443123
Pretty much, they run out and buy all this milsurp shit that sticks out like a nigger at a KKK cross burning. These guys are idiots.
>>
Yes and yeah they do.

I see a lot of them totally failing at concealed carry because they drive trucks or whatnot covered in gun related stickers and/or extreme political statements (kill all the gays, etc) that draw attention to their ride and ensures cops and thugs alike are going to target them first should some crisis arise.

Or they are wearing clothing that they think is low profile because it resembles what the sheeple wear but is so obviously tactical and quasi-military that they stick out in any crowd.

I see these guys and then I look at their waist line and see the clear buldge that denotes the location of the fullsize 10mm glock they are %100 sure doesn't print.

It's pathetic really.
>>
File: SHOOT ME FIRST.jpg (180KB, 519x692px) Image search: [Google]
SHOOT ME FIRST.jpg
180KB, 519x692px
These are the kind of people that gray man posts are written for

The irony is there is actually no situation where someone dressed like this would be "targeted first", it's all an utter crock of bullshit.
>>
>>32443123
Pretty sure gray man just means wearing regular, everyday clothing vs dressing like a mall ninja.
>>
>tfw to intelligent to be a grey man
>>
>>32443123
The idea of being the gray man has been perverted by gear queers and mall ninjas.

To really be a gray man you just try to be unnoticeable. Walk quietly, wear normal clothes, talk to very few people if you don't need anything. Drive a plain car, don't be an obnoxious faggot basically.

I want to be a gray man but I literally cannot because of my height. So instead of being an obnoxious faggot I just act normal and stay away from people.
>>
Grey man is the new mall ninja
>>
>>32443123
pretty much.
Prepper mentality has gotten to a point where the moment SHTF comes, they think the right course of action is to get in full battle rattle and start walking the streets.
You can't just call them retarded and tell them to NOT do that, so you got to think up a catchword "Gray Man" and somehow attach tacticool shit to that, even when most of the advice is "keep your head down, be observant and smart".
>>
Yeah just look for the guy with cargo pants, a nylon belt, and autism.
>>
The gray man concept is supposed to be guidelines for preppers for blending in with crowd and not attracting attention to yourself in an SHTF scenario.

However, the irony is that preppers are the ones most likely to be dressed in full gear queer during SHTF and probably would engage in combat if they haven't bugged out already.
>>
Preppers are so fucking edgy with this concept especially with the 'lone wolf' aspect of it

If they had functioning social skills they wouldn't need to worry about preparing for the apocalypse and spend their money on improving themselves and getting /fit/ and actually enjoying life

The best survivor is the one that can adapt physically and mentally to any new situation no matter the circumstances. When you try too hard to fit in you end up sticking out like a sore thumb.
>>
I thought gray man meant challenging yourself to carry as much military gear as possible without it being visible in public.
>>
>>32443300
>Cargo pants
>Nylon belt
>Autism
Fuck, that's me, and I don't even prep
>>
File: 143314818783.jpg (162KB, 1200x1633px) Image search: [Google]
143314818783.jpg
162KB, 1200x1633px
>>32443294
>Prepper mentality has gotten to a point where the moment SHTF comes, they think the right course of action is to get in full battle rattle and start walking the streets.

You have no basis to say that it isn't. Asking yourself "is this grey man enough?" when you buy shit and dress in the morning is a valid question with purpose. As a guy somewhat versed and interested in guns, survival innawoods shit, survival fiction entertainment etc. it's easy to loose sight of what's "normal" these days. So you really need to keep yourself in line. Personally, I found myself ccing a 32rd Glock stick mag one day. That's the kind of thing that tends to happen sometimes without oversight. It doesn't mean you are a mall ninjer, it means your thought process is skewed towards one side.
>>
>>32443414
>loose sight
>>
>>32443414
>It doesn't mean you are a mall ninjer

Said the mall ninja.
>>
>>32443391
social skills mean a lot when nobody has food or clean water. you may become the arbiter of who gets to eat what body part of the little kid you are about to cannibalize.
>>
>>32443177
The appropriateness and visibility of milsurp in public depends entirely on the specific circumstances.

I have a pair of old American woodland pants that I have worn to work sites and on hiking trips and such. As long as you don't wear it with a pair of doc martens or open carry some tacticool pistol or shave your head or something attention-getting like that, no one really gives a shit. Just don't look like a doomsday prepper or one of those stormfront faggots.

I also have a pair of flat OD green Austrian shorts that I wear weekly in the summer. Had one friend ask me which outdoors store I got them from and he was surprised at their origin. He thought they were commercial.

Just don't overdo the number of articles and don't act like an autist.
>>
File: 14307115834.jpg (57KB, 427x427px) Image search: [Google]
14307115834.jpg
57KB, 427x427px
>>32443427
>>32443430
>>
File: the laughing comet.gif (317KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
the laughing comet.gif
317KB, 500x375px
>>32443414
>ccing a 32rd Glock stick mag

Double points to you if you carried it in the gun.
>>
File: image.gif (2MB, 240x180px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2MB, 240x180px
>>32443414

You're delusional, autistic and frankly stated -- retarded.

Or you're just baiting.
>>
>>32443479
>Double points to you if you carried it in the gun.

no. scout carry.
>>
>>32443448
TLDR, don't do this
>>
>>32443488
>You're delusional, autistic and frankly stated -- retarded.

People use language like that to refer to cc-ers in general too. Fucks given: 0.02
>>
File: image.jpg (16KB, 300x243px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16KB, 300x243px
>>32443448

Sorry to be the one to break it to you, Anon. But I think your friend was surprised that the short's didn't originate from the gay bar.

>he took the short shorts Rhodie meme srs
>>
>>32443414

> Wearing Mechanix gloves, confirmed faggot that doesn't know shit gear when he wears it, never mind sees it.
>>
>>32443514
the pic in >>32443414 isn't me (the guy who wrot the text ins aid post) dudehambro. the dude in the pic is what you should watch out to not become. Sorry for the misunderstanding. Personally, I use goat or deerskin gloves for rifle shooting. they are durable, heat resistant (-ish) and just better for the job imo. for (really) cold weather, I use a bigger pair with a wool/cotton/kevlar glove underneath.
>>
>>32443132
Belka stronk.
>>
File: image.jpg (346KB, 1500x1056px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
346KB, 1500x1056px
>>32443502

I CC but I don't walk around with a Messiah complex, thinking; "Gosh. I am just so. Fucking. Aware. I'm surrounded by sheeple. Only I shall save them with my weapon. I'm so aware, I must consciously ask myself am I blending in? I'm so far from being a normy, I need to consciously think if my $5 tee is normal? OH GOD. IVE SLIPPED. THATS NO DILDO IN MY POCKET. ITS A 32 ROUND GLOCK MAGAZINE. FUCK. I JUST TACTICALLY AMBUSHED MY OWN MIND. IM SO FUCKING AWARE. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE."

Don't worry. Keep it calm. I'll explain more on your walk.
>>
>>32443513

desu its pretty 'gray man', considering a prepper will have to abandon 'i am a trained wannabe patriot' appearance

instead he'll look like a faggot hipster that collects vinyl records and downloads fetish manga, perfectly blending in with todays society
>>
>>32443542
>I CC but I don't walk around with a Messiah complex, thinking; "Gosh. I am just so. Fucking. Aware. I'm surrounded by sheeple. Only I shall save them with my weapon. I'm so aware...

I was almost killed as a 23 year old by 3 men twice my age and size. The only reason I am alive is that I was a faster runner than them. Don't accuse me of trumped up shit that doesn't apply to me. I'm not saving anybody other than my family.
>>
what if I walk around in a Gorka with boots when I'm out with friends [spoiler] but I'm not CCing anything [/spoiler]
>>
Does underwear go inside the pants?
>>
>>32443581
>Gorka
Depends on where you are at. It doesn't have camo patterns on it and may very well pass as outdoorsy gucci gear with many people. But better to not waer the jacket and pants combined, otherwise you may be dangerously close to uniform territory. Throw some Jack Wolfskin garbage in there and you should be set.
>>
>>32443599
what if I'm not trying to be "the grey man"

what if I don't care if I stand out?
>>
>>32443142

unlike us who are >tfw to intelligent to be normal
>>
>>32443603
>what if I'm not trying to be "the grey man" what if I don't care if I stand out?

Idk.
>>
>>32443614
thats what i wanted to know

thanks my man!
>>
>>32443568
is that what you tell yourself? you'd be dead if you didnt run? guess its easier to do that than face the reality of you being a pussy.
>>
>>32443633
>is that what you tell yourself? you'd be dead if you didnt run?

yes, 3 men coming at you with butchering knives usually means you die. you are again making assumptions about me and my life without any info that would allow you to do that. very unprofessional hombre. if youa re implying that you can deal with 3 attacker, armed with knives, this thread

>Are preppers so out of touch that...

is for you because you are out of touch with reality...
>>
>>32443123

wake up sheeple
>>
>>32443132
;_;7
>>
>>32443414
>Personally, I found myself ccing a 32rd Glock stick mag one day. That's the kind of thing that tends to happen sometimes without oversight. It doesn't mean you are a mall ninjer, it means your thought process is skewed towards one side.
>It doesn't mean you are a mall ninjer
>CCing a 32rd Glock stick mag

These things don't add up
>>
File: me, questioning everything.jpg (164KB, 683x951px) Image search: [Google]
me, questioning everything.jpg
164KB, 683x951px
>>32443619
I like Gorkas, the 'ruh-pouch Gorka-S is my favourite.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_James_Church_massacre

>I need atleast a glock 17 with 4x 33 round stick mags incase terrorists attack RIGHT now
>this guy uses a 2" 38spcl to stop 3 guys armed with automatic rifles, grenades and firebombs
>>
>>32443717
It's better than watching fiction movies like Avatar or Alien:
>Truth and Reconciliation Commission (South Africa)
>Several of the church members who were injured or who lost family members in the attacks, as well as Charl van Wyk, who had returned fire on the attackers, later met and publicly reconciled with the APLA attackers.[6]
>On 27 August 2002, Gcinikhaya Makoma was arrested along with six others following a cash-in-transit heist of a Standard Bank cash van in Constantia, Cape Town, in which R1.8 million was stolen.[7] He and the others were later acquitted, with the magistrate finding that the prosecution case had been badly put together and that documents had been falsified by an investigating officer.[8] Makoma was eventually convicted on 16 February 2012[9] of murder and robbery and sentenced to life and 46 years in prison for his role in a December 2007 cash van heist in Parow, Cape Town.[citation needed]
>In Oct 2004, Charl Van Wyk became a founding member of Gun Owners of South Africa (GOSA), an online civilian gun rights ownership group, which is involved in public demonstrations against the Firearms Control Act.[citation needed]
>>
>>32443717
This tbdesu.
Glockfags are delusional if they think their improvised grenade CCW will ever actually be more useful than a Hi Point.
>>
>>32443717
Not exactly the most convincing case of self-defence, seeing as he only hit one of them, and they still killed 11 people and injured 58.
>>
Basically gray man is the right wing equivalent of gangstalking, it's a mental game you play with yourself to make you feel more important than you are. Disgraceful.
>>
>>32443743
They fucked right off when they started taking fire and failed to firebomb the church which would have killed significantly more.
>>
How to be a grey man

>Dress normally
>Act normally

Wow so fucking hard.
>>
>>32443756
Shut up CIA nigger
>>
>>32443772
Linux roolz Temple droolz!
>>
>>32443758
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zKRuwIAkEU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVoF1JUzb8M

not going for every bit of firepower you can afford today is stupid. deal.
>>
>ITT idiots think gray man is acting normal
Normal people still leave an impression. Their clothes, their shoes, the way they act - They are within the scope of normalcy but they are unique and identifiable, if not memorable on their own. It's about having no distinguishing features whatsoever which is much harder than you think. They also must act antisocial to avoid meaningful contact with as many people as possile which is absolutely not normal despite what you rejects might think.
>>
>>32443790
Thats why I carry my 300blk ar pistol with at least 4 30 round magazines in fear of a mass terror event! I also carry 3lbs of cheetos because I get hungry sometimes.

That cop has a pistol with at least 3 magazines and its pretty obvious that he didnt use all of that ammo. He was flanked and shot in the ass. How would more glock mags/snacks/ifaks help you with this situation?
>>
>>32443823
Well don't fucking carry anything then. Or carry a sharpened pencil and try to make it disappear. I don't give a flying fuck.
>>
File: 1383457690423.jpg (94KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
1383457690423.jpg
94KB, 500x400px
>>32443842
If the 10,15,17 rounds in your carry gun doesnt stop the threat you are dead anyway.

If you are going out looking for a gunfight how about you bring a rifle or two
>>
>>32443756
>it's a mental game you play with yourself to make you feel more important than you are.

THIS

The idea that they're "gray men" is to come to terms with the fact that they're completely normal men.
>>
Have you seen how gun owners dress? Of course they need a manual to blend in
>>
>>32443855
>If the 10,15,17 rounds in your carry gun doesnt stop the threat you are dead anyway.

blablaba

>If you are going out looking for a gunfight how about you bring a rifle or two

Tell it to the cop(s). He went there. Alone. With a HG. And at those distances, having 33rds and being able to advance himself instead of having to be defensive would have raised his odds. Ofc, the nature of police (deadly) force application makes things difficult but the same or worse resticitions apply to civis too.
>>
>>32443886
>Man who is planning to die is armed with a rifle and firing at you
>Yeah but if you fired 33 rounds at him!
>>>/v/
>>
File: 1481820821434.jpg (105KB, 457x461px) Image search: [Google]
1481820821434.jpg
105KB, 457x461px
>>32443878
>milsurp jacket and boots every day
>tshirt and jeans under it
>always thought I looked decent if odd
>mfw first girlfriend tells me I dress like an idiot but its fine with her
>mfw I will die alone if she dumps me for Chad or Jamal
>>
File: CL_Yuubari_115_Full.png (358KB, 600x880px) Image search: [Google]
CL_Yuubari_115_Full.png
358KB, 600x880px
>>32443564
>fetish manga
you leave my Kancolle out of this
>>
>>32443444
>prepping to cannibalize children
Yeah, I'd rather just live a life now and die when SHTF
>>
>>32443717
>>32443735
The best part is that the terrorists got released later cause whitey evil
>>
>>32443984
>The best part is that the terrorists got released later cause whitey evil

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amy_Biehl

>Biehl's family supported the release of the men,[1]:71 and her father shook their hands, stating,
>“ The most important vehicle of reconciliation is open and honest dialogue... we are here to reconcile a human life [that] was taken without an opportunity for dialogue. When we are finished with this process we must move forward with linked arms.[6]

You can't tell who is more savage, the niggers or her parents.

>Amy Elizabeth Biehl
>April 26, 1967
>Santa Monica, California, U.S.

kek
>>
>>32443196
If WROL ever happens as they describe it, I will make a point of targeting all of those faggots first.
>>
>>32443123
I haven't read the whole thread but people should be aware of what people wear in the area they are, and how that changes.

small town america you can get away with wearing real tree and sequin jeans

or in the city of the midwest wear a north face jacket in winter. if you look middle class wear golf shit and look like your wife dresses you.

if you are in the inner city you might wear a hoody and skinny jeans.

also it depends on how old you are you would expect a 55 year old with a american flag bandana wearing a brand new holister or lacoste pantyhose.
>at least not in public

be observant, always look to help people where you can if you can do it safely. you never know how it might reward you.
>>
File: 1468889164695.jpg (78KB, 340x314px) Image search: [Google]
1468889164695.jpg
78KB, 340x314px
>>32443542
>>
>>32443588
>under
>wear
You wear everything under it, anon.
>>
>be civilian trash
>own so much tacticool shit that you basically have left humanity behind and are now devgru incarnated
>having trouble hiding your powerlevel in public

how do you end up like this? reddit overdose?
>>
>>32443414
Shocked he hasn't got an INNAWOODS patch...
>>
>>32443123
honestly it's not as dumb as it sounds, if you're from a city and go to a rural area you're probably going to stick out a bit or vice versa. i try to look gray man as possible by wearing nice stuff as if I were trying to look proper like business casual. of course it kind of depends on where you live and what your reputation is so sometimes its kind of a pointless effort to really try and go full gray man all the time
>>
>>32443772
fuggin terry davis get out of my /k/
>>
File: SPPofVg.jpg (34KB, 397x540px) Image search: [Google]
SPPofVg.jpg
34KB, 397x540px
>>32443981
>>
>>32443647
What's the backstory behind this? Why were the butcher bros trying to carve you?
>>
>>32443189
>kill all the gays
no you don't lying shithead. all gays should be killed per biblical law though.
>>
>>32447203
>all gays should be killed per biblical law though.
>religious laws to kill gays

Literally Saudi Arabia tier
>>
>>32443123
Its incredible how many people dont know basic skills or cant think for themselves and figure it out. As a 22 year old college student ive met people who didnt know how to cook rice. They literally ate ramen, sandwiches and fast food because they didnt know how to make anything else at 20~ years old.
Their knowledge of everything else is basically the same.

My greatest achievement in life was going off on some pretentious moron trying to sound smart who literally said "tactical high capacity assault magazine clips" when spouting off some anti-gun bullshit. And this was some random guy, he cant be the only one that stupid.
>>
>>32447288
>implying all faggots aren't murders, liars, and pedophiles as the Bible says
Nice meme.
>>
>>32447416
you should convert to islam, they need more people like you in isis
>>
>>32447416
>implying you dont like cock
Nice meme
>>
>>32447441
>Pedo prophet that doesn't worship God
No thanks
>>32447454
Lmao did your butthurt manifest into AIDs yet?
>>
>>32443196

K keep my posted
>>
>>32447473
Well baited my friend, well baited
>>
>>32443196

>shades indoors
>punisher logo jacket
>polypro turtleneck
>bluetooth earpiece
>neck wallet even though he has a fanny hipbag and 8 pockets on his FDE jacket

yowzers some folks are dense
>>
>>32443196
>there is actually no situation where someone dressed like this would be "targeted first"

Are you referring to that photo that you posted? I would absolutely target someone like that first.
>>
>>32447473
sorry kiddo, this board is for adults only.
>>
>>32443237
Posting that makes your statement an oxymoron, so here's your (you) for the attention you need.
>>
>>32443391
>get /fit/
These guys are universally fat bastards. Reminder that these are more important for self defence than carrying a gun is:
>lift
>cardio
>eat good foods
>don't smoke
>drink in moderation
>cut out sugar
>always wear seat belt
>drink lots of water
>don't take a lot of meds
>don't sit for many hours at a time
All these are statistically more useful to you than shooting. No good being able to Mozambique three paper targets and do the left right look if you drop dead from a heart attack at 45. Or you can't run up a flight of stairs without gasping.
>>
File: tubbs.jpg (114KB, 500x380px) Image search: [Google]
tubbs.jpg
114KB, 500x380px
>>32443123

I always thought that it was for mall ninjas so that they can still feel tacticool while still dressed normally.
>>
>>32449103
I'm pretty sure the grey man started as the urban answer to rural survivalists.
>>
>>32443196
Valid points here
>>
>>32443758
Yea then they were released from Jain and every single white person that was 'saved' got to live in hell on earth waiting to be eventually raped to death after watching their children be raped to death. They would have been objectively better off to have burned alive in the church.
>>
>>32443742
>>32443742
>85% of LE in North America and the pistol becoming most popular with special operators world wide is garbage

KYS tripfag
>>
>>32443196
They'd be targeted, mostly by triggered /k/ommandos.
>>
File: 1478918804440.jpg (101KB, 500x382px) Image search: [Google]
1478918804440.jpg
101KB, 500x382px
>>32443414

>that dude about to hand someone a monster

seems appropriate
>>
>>32448959

>don't smoke
>drink in moderation

Fuck that shit.

And fuck trying to blend in.

An insane amount of food is thrown away, preppers can't make a dent in food prices unless speculation/disaster is in play. I'm all for learning to be self sufficient food-wise because growing edibles is a damn fine hobby and skill.

And ammo companies make enough ammo for the entire world, unless a ton of assholes start doing stupid shit like trying to hoard and resell .22lr at unreasonably gauged prices.

I just don't see how anyone can knock preppers unless they are doing it for the wrong reasons.

The way things seem, one day wiping your own ass could be seen as being too self sufficient.
>>
>>32443300
what about cargo shorts?
>>
Why anyone cares what anybody does if it doesn't hurt them or their property is beyond me. If some 300lb fatass wants to pretend he won't die in the first wave if SHTF, let him. Maybe that's all that's keeping him from jumping off a bridge.

I've noticed that a lot of the prepper and gun owning community in general falls prey to the same shit all groups do in any passtime; they form cliques and trains of thought that if someone else isn't following, those others are somehow doing it wrong. They treat it like it's highschool and they're desperately trying to be accepted.

You people doing this need to let go, just do your thing and stop worrying about some dude wearing camo to the mall.
>>
>>32443123

both "grey man" and military prepper ninja is fucking retarded
>>
File: 1464393503553.png (591KB, 675x888px) Image search: [Google]
1464393503553.png
591KB, 675x888px
>>32443123
>Are preppers so out of touch that they need a "How-to" guide on behaving like a normal person?

Ever been to Arfcom?
>>
>>32443414
You lost me at CCing a 32rd stick mag
>>
>>32443123
being the gray man is important in any sort of military/police course/training day.
Young cunts asking every question that comes to mind and every 'what if' question quickly become unpopular.
>>
>>32443542
kek that was pretty good
>>
>>32448959
>don't sit for many hours at a time
>12hr shift desk job
fug
>>
>>32450553
stretch on your breaks so you don't get lower back problems. Hip flexor stretches and all that. They get tight from sitting and pull on your spine towards the front of your hips.
In your own time you lift. Usually in that hour after you finish work. You work a 13 hour day now, the last hour is lifting.
>>
>>32443513
>tfw I'm too pale and my legs are too hairy to wear silkies
>>
File: Quimby.jpg (9KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
Quimby.jpg
9KB, 300x168px
>>32443414
People, People. Concealing a 32 round Glock on or about the person does not turn one into a mall ninger.
>>
>>32450019
this post deserved dubs
>>
>everyone in this thread saying gray man is tactical retard
>this thread concurrent with one where civvy /k/s talk about their $1000 battle helmets
>>
File: 1477543814626.jpg (37KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
1477543814626.jpg
37KB, 604x453px
So all the preppers are prepared to try and blend in when the ayylamos invade like cowards. Don't care still gonna take as many grays down as I can, no matter what lies they say.
>>
>>32443886
No, that cop was stupid. He was initially with a partner. That partner got shot and he advanced towards the suspect.
There was a SWAT team on the other side of the suspect. By being there the cop made it harder for the SWAT team to ventilate the guy.
The cop chose to advance and use the pillars as cover to try and approach the guy from the opposite direction as cover. Using pillars as cover let the guy flank him. If he had used the corner of the building as cover and let the SWAT team do there job they could have pincered the guy.
>>
>>32443123
Pretty much been the invisible "grey man" my whole life, used to just think I was a loser but it turns out I was really being an operator the whole time. Who knew?

All seriousness though, if your SHTF plan is to throw on military fatigues, heavy body armor, and the most expensive rifle you can buy you are pretty much announcing to other survivors "hey, I probably have lots of resources, you should hide in the bushes and shoot me in the back of the head from 200 yards away when im taking a piss then loot the place!"

Aint saying having body armor and a nice rifle is bad, im just saying your first action upon the bombs dropping shouldnt be to strut down mainstreet like its a blackhawk tactical sponsored fashion show.

Maybe keep that stuff acessible but out of sight and carry your 2nd best gun instead.
>>
>>32443793
The government already knows everything about you. If they wanted to talk to you they could call you from a private number within moments.
>>
>>32443793
woah there, pls don't teleport behind me and unsheath katana.
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (52KB, 564x423px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
52KB, 564x423px
Yeah, it's basically a how to guide for autists like people in /k/. The lone wolf mindset in general is retarded as all hell too. It's a lot of wasted effort by otherwise passionate people who could've accomplished so much more.

My bigger problem with preppers is that they focus too goddamned much on the material aspect. They have suture kits, decompression needles, and extra livers when they can be much better served by guaze, 300mg aspirin, a tourniquet and a first aid course. 80-20 rule is all I'm saying.

>>32443189
>kill all the gays
lol, they have balls I'll give them that. Curiously enough if you ever take an NRA personal protection course they specifically state NOT to put NRA stickers and the like on your cars or wear gun paraphernalia. People can put 2 and 2 together.

>>32443581
>>32443599
The issue with wearing some obscure shit like gorkas is that while the average person may not notice it the ones that DO notice it are the LAST people you want to be noticed by. Do you REALLY want to risk being noticed by and the all American FUDD who just happens to recognize russian gear?

Anything military/tactical outside of very specific situations is just asking for trouble.

>>32443793
>It's about having no distinguishing features whatsoever which is much harder than you think.
Uhh, no shit? The real issue is that autists overthink it and end up trying a bit too hard.
>>
>>32451386
Is that a soft armor ass panel?
>>
>>32451386
>when the mess hall mixes shashlik into the borscht
>>
>WW3 breaks out
>town is compromised
>ohboy.jpg
>put on $2000 of Seal-tier gear and body armor wrapped together with /k/ patch
>Grab my Gucci Ar, Nugget, and additional clips and head out to protect muh freedoms
>Pray to Daddy Trump and step outside into the chaos.
>Brains blown out of my skull two steps outside my house.
>MFW blending in wasn't a bunch of liberal cuck bullshit.
>MFW I'm kill
>>
>>32451557
>didn't buy mandibles
nice meme
>>
>>32444040
>If WROL ever happens as they describe it, I will make a point of targeting all of those faggots first.

oh look, it's le epic "as soon as there is a disaster/problem where there is no law i will become a psychopath and murder everyone I find"
>>
>>32443123
>generic tshirt and jacket
>jeans
>converse or none "tactical" boots
>jansport with a chest rig inside it
>appendix carry glock
>leave backpack and rifle in your car until your cover is blown and you need them.
>>
>>32443123

>are preppers so out of touch

Some are, yes. There is a big difference between someone that's prepared, and a "prepper". After 15 years of training in combatives and tactical shooting (4 of which were spent with 1st AD as 11b) I can say that my world view is definitely different than most people. I don't sit with my back to windows/entrances at restaurants. I keep /fit/ and run shooting drills to stay sharp. I've got BoBs, INCOs and IFAKS in my car, truck, house. I carry a glock 19 like it's a religion and have at least 1 loaded long arm + backup pistol in each vehicle. I live my life with a head on a swivel and assume everyone around me is as well armed and well trained as I am.

Even with all of that, I'm 100% a normal dude in every other way. Alertness and preparedness are certainly part of my life.... but it isn't my way of living.

I can't imagine how thoroughly detached, unrealistic and delusional someone has to be in order to need a "guide" on being a "gray man". I watched a few episodes of "doomsday preppers" and my god... those people are beyond saving.
>>
>>32450357
>fighting a war for the jews
>serving your country
>>
>>32451557
>SHTF
>be tyrone
>havent eaten in days
>decide to rob someone
>can either try and rob the compound of armed guys that are covered from head to toe in armor
>or can try and rob the old lady down the street that can barely walk on her own
>>
>>32443710
What kinda jacket is that?
>>
>>32450675
Why does that stop you?

Do you have chicken legs anon? That's the only thing that should stop you.
>>
>>32452071
>Robs liquor store instead
>>
>>32450019
>when the shtf /k/ forms a faction dedicated to ruining the over complicated plans of preppers in increasingly absurd ways
>>
>>32443123

Gray men are a dying species anyway. The traditional family that creates them is no longer the most common type of family in existence anymore, and once a few generations roll by, fewer new grays will come out. If you want to blend in, you're going to have to dye your hair a funny color, put on those stupid glasses that the nu-males wear, and grab yourself a plaid shirt and a pair of cardigans.
>>
>>32443399
I had a giggle, nice get by the way
>>
>>32452169
Have you ever been to any major city in your life?
If you put on jeans, a t shirt and depending on the weather a hoodie from any common brand and wear ANY brand of sneakers you'll blend right in as if you've lived there your whole life.

The one thing that seems to be a dead giveaway are sunglasses. Vets, off duty cops, or anyone who works outside always wears decent sunglasses that actually cover your vision, while most other people wear rayban type sunglasses. So just grab a pair of douche sunglasses and you're fucking set.

It's not fucking hard and I don't know why there's a video on this. Jesus Christ if you really need a fucking guide because you're that out of touch: just go to the Walmart clothing section with $40 and pick some clothes you like and all of a sudden you're the most normal person ever.
>>
or they could just dress like a hipster faggot and wear a 'i voted for hilary' pin on their peacoat like they're an absolute liberal douchefag

100% guarantee it will avert people from thinking you have an MIL/LEO affiliation
>>
>>32452169
Do get outside much or do you just browse 4chan to complain about tumblrites?
>>
>>32452169
to be a gray man, you also need to be of white european stock - which is also a dying breed.
>>
>>32443581
>>32443599
>>32451386

Ive been wearing my Gorka (just the jacket) everywhere since its gotten cold. People just assume its regular outdoor gear. Few people asked where they could get one. But yeah, unless I'm out innawoods I'll refrain from wearing the pants at the same time.

On spooky gray man, I can agree with some of the mindset but dedicating my life to being prepared for SHTF seems very overkill. I'll always keep me mind on my own security and that of my family, and limit to that. Hell, even nutnfancy says how unlikely it would be for even isolated "rule of law" to collapse.
>>
>>32443196
He looks like a cop.
>>
File: mmexport1461199104773.jpg (104KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
mmexport1461199104773.jpg
104KB, 1280x720px
Yeah it's bad I know
Nylon belt check
Tactical sunglasses check
Bluetooth wireless headphones check
Balaclava check
>>
>>32452379
>Few people asked where they could get one.

best say your gf got it for you lest you give away your power lvl by saying this cool "Russian Special Forces Military Surplus Site, comrade...."
>>
File: sad ivan pepe.jpg (90KB, 680x932px) Image search: [Google]
sad ivan pepe.jpg
90KB, 680x932px
>>32452475
Tfw no gf to operations with.
>>
>>32443123
So how long would the average prepper survive if we ignore facts like they would be killed first and stuff?

Do they even know how to make a campfire without gas? Do they know anything about farming, water filtering and stuff?
>>
>>32443444
>social skills mean a lot when nobody has food or clean water.

Humanity has a history of surving such conditions... welll... through social skills.
>>
>>32452475
i really dont think anyone would think you're weird by saying you got it from a russian milsurp site.
>>
Wouldn't be true preppers more like that one Youtube guys who just made stuff out of nothing?

What's the deal with the silly power fantasy?

>Sure buddy, you have som awesome weapons. Take whatever you want. We will kill you when you sleep anyway.
>>
>>32452475
>giving away your gf's power level
>>
>>32452578

most 'preppers' are a variety of many people.. some believe guns and ammo are the solution as well as tactical gear but the true survivalists know that these things are actually on the bottom of the list as far as what's important to stock up on
>>
>>32443444
I bet social skills did alot more for civilians in aleppo then any guns and tacticool shit ever could
>>
The joke is that humans have the instinct of forming groups when shit hits the fan.

So the preppers will fall in line in such a scenario or they are the first one who will die.
>>
>>32443395
Yep. You're supposed to be as prepared for anything as possible while looking like the rest of us slobs.
>>
File: TR.jpg (208KB, 631x642px) Image search: [Google]
TR.jpg
208KB, 631x642px
>>32443542
>>
>>32452750
So the first thing they are supposed to do is throwing half of the stuff away when shit happens?
>>
>>32443142
>dat 100 median iq
>dat 90 average
Those feels are real
>>
>>32443196
nice man purse
>>
>>32443444
Speak softly AND carry a big stick
>>
File: 1462905375154.jpg (76KB, 400x306px) Image search: [Google]
1462905375154.jpg
76KB, 400x306px
>>32443514
I wear Mechanix gloves.
>>
>>32452857

theres nothing wrong with mechanix gloves, you just got to swap them out more often like most gloves

any man that has done any sort of physical labor with their gloves is well aware of this fact which is why /k/ knows not a shit
>>
>>32443581
>>32451386
>>32443599
>>32452379
>Anything military/tactical outside of very specific situations is just asking for trouble.
In my Slavlands, absolutely everyone and their grandma wear old Gorka (or some other Soviet milsurp, but mostly Gorka) to go fishing, or gathering berries or mushrooms, or making a wood BBQ, or basically doing any sort of non-/k/ non-prepper civil outdoor activity.

Which means that here, you are "gray man" if and only if you DO wear Soviet milsurp camo out of city.
>>
>>32443759
Normal people are strange, they keep talking about futebolle game day that seems to be a recreational homage to hellenic phalanxes and trench warfare.
>>
>>32443196
Guy doesn't look like he could walk 10 miles straight.

But I bet he will be the king of the hill at least in his dreams
>>
>>32452920
The most jarring thing is not any part of his clothes. It's his face.

It's almost like he went to a plastic surgeon and asked for that "Urban All-Weather Tactical Intimidation Mug (Tm)".
>>
File: IMG_0743.png (400KB, 771x1064px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0743.png
400KB, 771x1064px
Who the fuck needs a guide to blend in? Maybe don't buy tacticool shit to begin with if you want to blend in. SHTF is not going to fucking happen to you. Has it happened before, yes. Will it happen to you? No. Tyrone shooting you for a gang initiation or for a few bucks to spend on crack is 1000X more likely than SHTF scenarios. Being in a fucking active shooter scenario is more likely than SHTF scenarios. You want to blend in? Lose the fucking cargo pants and Oper8er beard you fucking idiot. You know who Jerome will NEVER fucking expect will pull out a gun and blow him away? The pink haired nu-male hipster in skinny jeans drinking Starcucks. Nobody else will expect that either. You want to "blend in" so nobody knows you have a gun and are capable of using it? Pickup some fucking $3 fake hipster glasses and some gauges. You want to PRETEND nobody can tell you have a gun but everyone clearly can because you actually broadcast that shit around so you feel better about spending money on tacticool shit? Then by all means become a "grey man" and convince yourself through online propaganda that your blending in wearing your fucking cargo pants with your autism shoes. A fucking grey alien would blend in better than a fucking tactifag sperg wearing 5.11 pants.
>>
>>32452945
> Lose the fucking cargo pants
Nigger they're comfy and cheap AF.
>>
>>32443189
Reminds me of the time a gun instructor was arrested for transporting ARs and vests into NY state for an "op" to rescue some girl from a crack house after his own daughter overdosed.

This is what he was pulled over in.
>>
Test
>>
>>32452957
Was he shot on sight?
I hope he was.
>>
>>32452957
Should have invested more time and money in being a better father.
>>
>>32452071
>realize the old lady is putting on an act
>>
>>32452169
> he doesn't have a plaid shirt
>>
>>32452957
jesus christ. Reminds me of the Dogg the Bounty Hunter
>hurr durr tactical SUVs squad roll out
>gee I wonder why the guy keeps running away?
>>
>>32451508
It allows you to sit down anywhere you want.

Yes, that is actually its purpose.
>>
>>32452169
>grab a pair of cardigans

when I read shit like this, I can never tell if the poster is retarded or if it's just some meme I'm not familiar with
>>
>>32453100
It's not a meme, he's just retarded.
>>
>>32443216
>tfw too fucking retarded to spell
>>
File: index.jpg (6KB, 296x170px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
6KB, 296x170px
Haven't you guys ever played DAY Z
It accurately depicts SHTF situations

Doesn't fucking matter what you wear, it matters how many people are in your group.

If you are alone you are fucked!!!!!

Also you don't want to blend in with the civvies when the real military is coming door to door taking your guns away like they did in Hurricane Katrina!!!
>>
>>32443132
Fighter of the nightman!
Champion of the sun!
>>
>>32443196
>be shtf
>sentry duty is getting boring
>see your pic related
>shoot him from a faraway rooftop
>watch his tacticool gear spill all over the pavement
>sit down and watch as everyone around him tries to pillage his gear as if he were the center island on the hunger games
>>
>>32450236
>t. prepping hamplanet
>>
>>32453589
while dayz is very realistic based on the arma engine, Rust is a much better game.
>>
>>32452952
Good pair of Levi's will be more comfy and last just as long. Probably more expensive, but you won't look like a caricature of a character from the movie clerks.

Blue jeans are literally the only acceptable modern casual pants.
>>
t.marauder
>>
>>32443633
How does that make him a pussy? Running is the smarter choice if you're outnumbered and outmatched. At the very least you might be able to split up your attackers and give yourself a better chance in a fight, cc or not. I'd rather risk a 1-on-1 shootout than a 1-on-3.
>>
File: 1460328047454.jpg (194KB, 640x639px) Image search: [Google]
1460328047454.jpg
194KB, 640x639px
>>32451557
>MFW blending in wasn't a bunch of liberal cuck bullshit.
>>
>>32451793
My favorite was when that guy with a "remote cabin" that was right next to a 2 lane highway was like "were gonna simulate a defense"

His idea was that he would just leave buckets of tannerite everywhere, so bad guys could obligingly walk into them in tight groups dumbass hollywood henchman style and he could blow them up.

Meanwhile he sent his 11 year old kid to "cover the rear" alone with a .22 and a .38 pistol. They showed this kid shooting people shaped cardboard cutouts at 30 feet like he was actually combat capable against multiple attackers.

If your home defense plan against an assault is "send your 11 year old kid out with a .22" you aint gonna last long.

Marine 0311, I feel ya. People have this idea that 1 person standing alone on top of a pile of MREs and ammo in a shack in the woods can repel even 3 or 4 determined armed assailant is pure bullshit.

I look at these peoples set ups and go "maybe, MAYBE a platoon with machinegun positions could secure that perimeter."

People dont seem to understand to do the sort of stuff marine and army grunts do you need squad tactics, fire support, and medivac available to do anything but get slaughtered.

There is a really big difference between survival and combat.

I already know that if more than a few people with guns really try to come for my house im not going to hold it. No point dying over a few crates of mountain house and some ammo, I got caches in the gulch behind my house, I'll bail out into the woods (intentionally left the tree line right up to my back door) and let em rummage through my shit, I'll be back at false dusk to try to pick a few off from a good distance and a covered and concealed position, or atleast try to harass them.

If at any point I feel like i might get outnumbered, pinned, or flanked I'll just run again.

I got 30 days of supplies stashed in various places, I got time. They are gonna leave at some point. Why pin myself into a fixed location?
>>
>>32453615
I think of it like this, our societey already experienced lawlessness during the wild west.

If you really get reading, almost all of the legendary gunfighters, bandits, and assorted outlaws died the same way.

Some scrub trying to make a name for himself shot em in the back, shot em while they were sleeping, or from ambush with a dozen buddies.

Or people just got sick of thier shit, possied up and cornered them before riddling them with bullets or having a lynching.

I think guys like that actually WANT a cataclysm because in thier minds they could live out their power fantasies as some kind of warlord or lone ranger charecter. In history such charecters lives are usually fairly short and tend to end violently.
>>
>>32444006
I dont always hope dumb white broads get raped by feral niggers

but when I do I hope they were anti apartheid activists getting karma
>>
>>32451609
That's not what he said though, he specifically stated he would shoot at the types that stand out like the one in the image he replied to proving that there is a situation in which someone dressed like that would be targeted first.

And I wholeheartedly agree with him, if anything bad ever happens shoot the sheepdog faggots and take their supplies.
>>
>>32443189
I know what you mean....

>going bass pro because huge sales
>bass pro attached to huge and I mean HUGE mall
>see big lifted truck with so many gun company stickers on it, I thought for a second it was a pro shooter driving a sponsored ride.
>guy gets out
>neckband to the max
>wearing marpat usmc small pack
>multicam pants
>super edgy 2A shirt, you know the ones you see being advertised on FB and sit
>guys dog get outs of car
>German Shepherd wearing body armor
>dog covered in moral patches
>dog genuinely looks sad
>multicam leash
>multicam harness
>multicam collar
>guy is almost out of breath before he gets to the door

Like why do you look like your going on missions, but your just going to the fucking mall you waste of oxygen.
100$ says that cuck never served a day in his life or was a BCT washout.

KYS.

I think I own one mildly patriotic shirt and it's an underarmour I've seen plenty of normies wear.
>>
>>32455354
>100$ says that cuck never served a day in his life

Why is serving a focus whenever neckbeards/preppers/autismos with guns are brought up?
>>
>>32455354
Agreed. I love gunshows and stuff, but it seems like there are always atleast a few dozen obese guys wearing as close to the newest issue milspec they can get their hands on with a bunch of silly bells and whistles (like marpat cammo dog leashes and shit)

Theres a difference between loving guns, shooting, milsurp, and outdoor pusuits, and being such a shallow charecter that your entire identity and sense of existence is formed around the black hawk molle-gear you buy.

>>32455394
Its not that somebody has to serve to buy current issue military gear, its that a lot of the guys who didnt or who got ad-sepped or court-martialed out tend to try to lend an air of officiality to what they do by wrapping their insecurities in military gear.

I served in iraq as a grunt, and there is a certain subset of people this war created who just make me and my service buddies cringe.

Like yeah, we got a moto tat or two, might wear a veterans cap or a wounded warrior t-shirt, but then some guy waddles up wearing a marpat boonie, a riggers belt, combat boots, marpat trousers bloused into combat boots etc etc.

They are inevitably one of 3 sorts:

1: guys who get off on the power fantasy of serving but never did trying to glean a bit of respect and attention from the whole "thank you for your service" thing. They think it makes them look tough and legit. Basically adults playing dress up.

2: somebody who got dropped during basic or otherwise was kicked out. These always become the WORST motards, they try to compensate for thier failure by broadcasting that they technically served constantly.

3: guys who had the most boring pog jobs, usually an admin clerk or cook, often says stuff like "oh yeah, I WANTED to be a grunt but (bullshit attempt at self justification) look man, I dont care, if you were a cook thats cool, dont spend the rest of your life crafting an identity from insecurity that others had a cooler MOS than you.
>>
>>32455499
Forgot to mention a smaller subset: that guy who did do some crazy shit, and never got over it.

I guess a lot of vets see the guys who become utterly motarded after service as kinda the same as those guys who are still wearing thier highschool letter jackets and loudly telling stories about the home coming game that happened a decade ago to anyone who will listen.

Like, thats it, that was the high point of their life, everything else has been downhill and they havent accomplished or expierienced anything else noteworthy enough to build a personality around it.

Yeah, I got to do and experience some pretty neat and crazy stuff, but it was just a 4 year portion of my life, a definite achievement yes, but definiteley not the high water mark of my existence.

Those guys are cringey because they just wont let it go, they want constant attention and affirmation by others of thier decision to serve for 4 years, and thats just kinda sad to me. Because how shitty is thier life that the highpoint is a deployment to iraq?
>>
>>32443414
Captain Calories coming through
>>
>>32452957
At least the tow mirrors aren't up.
>>
>>32455499
>>32455553

So where is the line between being a gearqueer and a borderline stolen valor?

I am never going to be the fat borderline stolen valor homo wearing camo at a gunshow but I have been told on occasion that non operators/people that did not serve do not need a PC/NVGs.

I guess what I am asking is, is there a limit to what civilians can purchase when it comes military equipment or is it all dependent on how one dresses and carries oneself in a public environment?
>>
>>32453589
im alone 95% of the time i play and i dont get fucked with because im not retarded and run out into the middle of northwest airfield.
also the ghillie suit is god tier
>>
File: cant stump the trump.jpg (36KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
cant stump the trump.jpg
36KB, 650x650px
>>32452150
Operation /k/uckold.
>>
>>32455594
I think the limit isnt ownership, i think its more presentation.

For example, there is nothing wrong with an average joe buying a set of NVGs. He can use em for predator hunting, might be useful in a SHTF scenario, or fuck, maybe he just thinks theyre kinda neat and has the disposable income.

It crosses the line when he straps on those NVGs along with his plate carrier, 511 tac pants, riggers belt, knee high combat boots, and a "vote from the rooftops" t-shirt because hes going down to the supermarket to buy a gallon of milk.

Get what I mean? It aint owning it, were all a little gear queer in this community, its when you start forming your identity, personality, and behavior in public around the fact that you own this stuff when it becomes cringey.

Its totally fine for people to be into military gear and shit, just ya know, dont let it define you.
>>
>>32455697
someone explain to me why you just dont join the military if you feel like this
>>
>>32455697
this tbqh we all got some gear at home, but wearing that shit on the reg to random places is cringe as fuck (especially if said person is fat as fuck)
>>
>>32455751
not everyone can join the military for various reason especially physical ones, some cant join due to mental defects or criminal records and some just plain fucked up early on and got admin Sep at around 3-6 months
>>
>>32455697
The exception is nugget-fest, cuz the whole point of it is to be a little absurd and show off the gear you got to your fellow /k/ommandos.

Jeeze, I need to try and get to one sometime.
>>
>>32455772
so youre all just wannabe operator obese autists?

figures
>>
>>32455751
>oh you like guns and shit
>well why don't you go kill people for things you might not believe in and maybe die for very little money

I don't think liking guns is reason enough to join the military
>>
>>32455790
>haha you like baseball?
>why do you want to own a nice bat and glove, you should just join the MLB
>you are just a wannabe major league ball player fat autist
>>
>>32455790
>so youre all just wannabe operator obese autists?

no i did active duty you fag and currently in the reserves Im also /fit/ /k/ /int/ mustard race

im just explaining about the guys who cant got plenty of co workers who wanted to but had physical shit bar them from serving
>>
>>32455814
Oh you like baseball? Why dont you just throw on a baseball players uniform, batting helmet, cleats, and carry a bat with you like you are getting ready to swing on the home plate every time you go to walmart? And everytime somebody asks if you were/are a baseball player you blurt out a story how you played in the pee-wee league as a kid, and one time you totally tried out for a league team but didnt get picked.

Theres a difference between being interested in a subject, and being a cringey loser about it.

Same as the loser stoners who wear nothing but bob marley stuff, get corn rows, and dont talk about anything but weed, or the fans of a band who dress like they are getting ready for a concert all the time, or that guy who is now wearing riding leathers, engineer boots, and a dew-rag cuz he bought a harley last month.

It makes people cringe because you are basically publicly broadcasting that the only thing interesting about yourself is the fact that you are a fan of something.
>>
>>32455867
That's a false equivalency to owning a bat and glove.
>>
I wear a woodland MARPAT camelbak when I go hiking... i-is that autistic?
>>
>>32455924
yes
>>
>>32455924
yup
>>
>>32455915
No, its illustrating a point, that there is a line between normal and abnormal behavior that applies to any hobby or interest.
>>
>>32455930
>>32455936
but guyyyyys, it's so much better than the regular camelback. holds 100 oz of water, has more pockets, and the pack itself is made of a tougher material.

I wear regular gym clothes along with it, does that help?
>>
>>32455986
>gym clothes
>hiking
Autist confirmed.
>>
>>32456010
aha, now I know you're trying to ruse me
>>
>>32456023
Hiking clothes are not the same as gym clothes. You must be trying to ruse me. Or you literally just hike on well managed, paved trails in warm weather.
>>
>>32455986
helps some what
>>
>>32456034
>well managed, paved trails in warm weather
close, they just aren't paved. i do a lot of day trips in the mountains in WA, there's no need to wear anything more. usually 8-10 miles of dirt trails in 75 degrees
>>
>>32443793
if you constantly avoid people you also stick out

the gray man is part of a crowd or a group, he's just there but you have no reasons to pay attention to him

you notice antisocial loners
>>
>>32443189

.03 has been deposited in your account.
>>
>routinely wear snug fitting jeans (not skinny jeans, but as tight as you can get and avoiding looking like a faggot, a flecktarn field jacket, and a snug fitting, graphic free t shirt and a pair of redwing chukkas
Should I ditch the jacket? I see plenty of hipster faggots wearing a single article of milsurp clothing.
>>
>>32456228
Nah, milsurp is fine in moderation, even fashionable. M65 jackets are still somewhat popular even.
>>
>>32443123

Why don't those preppers just agree to group together with their units in the case of SHTF and function off their chain of command? Organized military groups, even if it's only a squad of eight guys is going to BTFO a bunch of starving gangs 100% of the time.

Oh wait, if they were ever actually in the military, they would have real survival skills and not dress like the retarded offspring of a mall ninja and a firefighter.
>>
>>32443123
D. Gray Man?
>>
>>32455553
Good write up, thank you. Very eloquent way of describing it. I'm a USAF intel grunt and I have a bunch of friends on FB from intel school who have done nothing but go to some cushy base stateside or maybe are stationed in Germany who perpetually post those cringey military badass posts...
its like, that post is about Army or Marine infantry.... you're some chick in intel. fuck off.
>>
>>32443717
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_James_Church_massacre
What the fuck did I just read? Please tell me South Africa didn't actually drop charges against people who drove around the country gunning down whitey because they couldn't use the same bathrooms.
>>
>>32454988
The question would be why would anyone attack you in the first place?
>>
>>32455773
I NEED A NUGGETFEST CLOSE TO NORTH DAKOTA.

Holy fuck I want to go so bad but they're all like an 14 hour drive away. It would be cool if I had someone to go with but nobody around me is autistic enough to come
>>
>>32455348
>if anything bad ever happens shoot the sheepdog faggots and take their supplies.

lol same thing

either most of the people that post in these threads are psychopaths chomping at the bit for an excuse to kill another person or they're retard roleplayers
>>
>>32454988
what if they come when you sleep?
>>
>>32456368
It's just power fantasy.
>>
>>32456376
>2017 almost
>not having motion activated alarms
>>
>>32452071
>old lady has fuck all
>preppers loudly and proudly sit on a fucking treasure vault of supplies
>gather 100 tyrones
>Mogadishu 2 SHTF Boogaloo
>instead of rangers/delta
>fat ill trained delusional neck beards
>>
>>32443123
Because they're autistic
>>
>me
>healthy
>mechanical engineering degree
>excellent mechanics skills

Why would anyone would kill me in a SHTF scenario?
>>
>>32456421
good luck making them emp proof/find a power source. And only way you know its not working is when its too late
>>
>Be me
>Drill Sargent alarm clock signals it's 0900
>Get out of bed with my pocket pussy still on my dick
>Pull it off and tactically move to the bathroom
>Tactically brush my teeth and take a shit
>Go to my closet/war room
>Put on brand new 5.11 BDU's
>Lace up $200 combat boots
>Put on a tight ass 2nd amendment shirt. Shows off my mid 40's body
>and most importantly
>My camo at with a flag patch on it.
>Grab my full-size Glock 45 (printing is a myth created by pussies) and tactically step out the door.
>Get in my rhino-lined ford F-450 Diesel Dually and go to the Walmarts
>Coal-roll like 10 faggots on the way
>Get to Walmart browsing bullets and survival gear
>enter checkout line
>off-duty army guy behind me
>asks if I served
>Look down awkwardly
>shakes his head and goes to another checkout line
>Go back home, tactically of course
>Spend the night crying while using my tears as oil for my Gucci AR
>Tactically play Russian Roulette with myself
>Tactically go to sleep
>Dream about tactically carrying five guys out of a firefight.
>>
File: 1236148371582346435.jpg (155KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1236148371582346435.jpg
155KB, 1920x1080px
>>32443132
>>
>>32443123
part of the people who do disaster preparedness are autists, yes
>>
The only weapons you need are

>a well-made knife
>a simple bolt-action hunting rifle

Anything else is just ballast.
>>
>>32456368
>lol same thing

>if anything bad ever happens shoot the sheepdog faggots and take their supplies.

=\=

>as soon as there is a disaster/problem where there is no law i will become a psychopath and murder everyone I find"
>>
Idiots carry tacticool nonsense. Smart people would carry a Red Cross bag.
>>
>SHTF
>most people will die because they don't clean their ass after shitting
>>
>>32456589
what is the mechanism by which that causes death anyway?
>>
File: 1479099554709.gif (839KB, 500x650px) Image search: [Google]
1479099554709.gif
839KB, 500x650px
>>32456589
>Zed is back preaching about bugout toilet paper
>>
>>32453589
>It accurately depicts SHTF situations

Full non stop sprinting like Usain Bolt looking for tactical gorka suits and canned beans, consuming all in the path of survival.
>>
>>32456353
Yeah, i feel ya. Montanafag.

All the nugget fests seem to be on the opposite side of the continent from here.

Northwest nuggetfest when? Its like, literally the best region for it. Great american redoubt, millions of acres of forest, lax to non existent gun laws, populace that doesnt bat an eye at a bunch of milsurp wearing autists camping out in a draw or gulch somewhere for 3 days of shooting.

Nope, its gonna be in in virginia or georgia or some shit.
>>
>>32457616
I'm in Oregon, I'd be down to drive to Idaho to shoot with ya Montanafag.
>>
>>32451793
The apex predator and the Hawaiian hippie were only beaten by the Doris day hippies who were against owning any weapons.
>>
>>32453589
>reloading axe intensifies
>>
>>32443300

I need the belt to hold up my cargo pants that are bursting with spaghetti.
>>
>>32443189
>kill all the gays
>implying anything wrong with that
>>
>>32455553
This so much, it's the same thing as when you hear any adult say that high school is the best part of your life, yeah no you can fuck right off, if you haven't done anything noteworthy with your life since high school then you're a total fucking loser
>>
>>32453864

Levi's have been shit-tier jeans for a while now. Not that I'd buy any after that "You don't need a gun to try on jeans" horseshit.
>>
>>32456574

Smart people would buy equivalent, better quality, supplies piece-meal and cram it all in a unassuming Jansport bag.
>>
File: robbie.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
robbie.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
>>32443189

>buldge
>fullsize

Oh yessss
>>
>>32443513
>thinking short shorts have gone out of style
Fuck off, pleb
>>
>>32458707
jorts are life
>>
>>32458439
This is true.
Levi's is the only jean company that makes (affordable) slim-fit boot-cut jeans that aren't douche-tier, and I have to constantly replace them because they only last 5-6 months.
>>
>>32455924
yes
>>
>>32458707
is that mike vining

we know you lurk SGM just post once
>>
>>32443196
What is he wearing as his outer layer? Does anyone know?
>>
>>32453864

Jeans are uncomfortable and lead to swamp ass in a humid environment. If you're operating in the city, get cotton. If woods, use wool.
>>
File: gator-fans-jorts.jpg (38KB, 305x350px) Image search: [Google]
gator-fans-jorts.jpg
38KB, 305x350px
>>32458707
>>32458742
I've seen a few bros on campus and at games wearing them.
>>
>>32455354

I got my dog one of those "military" type harnesses because they're good for hiking with her. She can carry her own food/water, IFAK, and her sleeping roll/extra blanket. She also has a patch about her medical stuff and we have matching patches because I thought it would be silly but everyone knows who she belongs to because of it.

She doesn't mind the harness at all.
>>
>>32453589
true, I was in Sarajevo for 4 years and the people who died first were the ones who didn't know that holding the spacebar raises their weapons
>>
>not wearing sweet milsurp in public because it's cheap and comfy
>>
>>32453603
Underrated
>>
>>32450357
THANK YOU FOR YOUR CERVIX
SHOOT ALL THE MUSLIM CIVILIANS
GRAB ALL THE GOVERNMENT WELFARE
HAVE ALL THE SAUSAGE FEST ANAL SEX
DEFEND ALL OF THE VALOR
>>
>>32460708
I forgot
LICK ALL THE BOOTS
>>
>>32452952
this
the hate on cargo shorts and pants is silly so everybody in a crowd looks around and thinks

>oh look this guy has 2 extra pockets on his pants what a try hard faggot
>>
>>32450357
>when they called
>implying you don't go crawling to fight for the jews like the dogs you are
>>
>>32460708
>>32460731
>>32460900

Lol, it's a fucking job, man.

What's got you so flustered?
>>
>>32452409
>unironically browsing both /g/ and /k/
>implying guns are technology
:3
>>
>>32458632
Sure you would
>>
>>32443414
>Personally, I found myself ccing a 32rd Glock stick mag one day.

Just how far up your butt was it?
>>
>>32443542
Holy shit, this is what it truly is at it's core, conservative hipsters that were prepare before the crisis was cool.
>>
>>32459427

That's different, you aren't loading your dog with half again it's weight in steel plates
>>
>>32443514
confirmed for autist
>>
>>32452868
So is there a set of general purpose work gloves that don't have to be swapped out often, or is it a problem inherent to doing hard work?
>>
>>32462315
some reasonably nice leather gloves probably should last at least 1-2 years, possibly much longer.
>>
>>32460810
they do look kinda stupid
>>
>>32462267
>Will rip appart after couple months of normal use
>b..but muh specops cool guy

here's your (you)
>>
>>32462475
Don't you mean dotted underscore?
>>
>>32453589
>It accurately depicts SHTF situations
>shoot first ask later
>preferably from 500+ yards
>"what do you think there would by war prepers" BTFO
>>
>>32462315
I'd go with something kevlar lined in case of broken glass and similar rough material or surfaces.
>>
>>32451135
underrated
>>
>>32447203
God isn't real, silly. In any case a lot of us CC after Orlando, so come at me breeder.
>>
>>32453498
>Year of our Lord 2000 and 16
>Year of our Queen 90
>not spelling things the proper way
silly burger
>>
>>32462780
Are you still mourning the loss of your hero George Michael?
>>
>>32462683
That's what Ive been trying to convey here.

Not some silly gamer shit like
>>32459775
>>
>>32463409
>dead liberal bong drug addict

no not rly xoxoxo
>>
>>32450553
That's way too much sitting.
Even if you worked out an hour a day every day it still wouldn't make up for how sedentary your day is.
It'd be better than nothing obviously and I hope you do work out. But you should look into a different job.
Thread posts: 297
Thread images: 38

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.