[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Urban camo is a meme. Prove me wrong.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 14

File: You cant see me.jpg (266KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
You cant see me.jpg
266KB, 1024x683px
Urban camo is a meme.

Prove me wrong.
>>
>>
File: norwaysf4.jpg (177KB, 882x978px) Image search: [Google]
norwaysf4.jpg
177KB, 882x978px
Mostly effective
>>
File: 1482053851617.jpg (40KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1482053851617.jpg
40KB, 400x400px
>>32442996

if urban camo is a meme then explain this
>>
>>32443215
fuck, ya got me /k/omrade, guess I'll go
ind a cock to suck
>>
>>32443034
yes, if you are fighting in any shitholestan country
>>
File: wood paneling camo.jpg (41KB, 450x1077px) Image search: [Google]
wood paneling camo.jpg
41KB, 450x1077px
Do you admit defeat?
>>
>>32443303
>Posting a picture of a wood panel
What new meme is this ?
>>
>>32442996
its a meme for standards police officers, and its even dangerous since they must be visible for every one.
Its not for SWAT units ofc.
>>
>>32443340
Shouldn't SWAT team also be visible to everyone to prevent another
>two officers and a family of five including three ten month daughters died today in a botched no-knock raid that was supposed to target the house next door
>>
>>32443367
No :
If its a "classic" operation where they break in with a warrant, etc. they will yell "police" so you know who they are.
If its a terrorist/hostage rescue situation they don't want to be noticed.
Anyway this kind of cops never patrol or do classic police mission.
The other ones do, so thats why they need to be visible and wearing a camo makes 0 sens.
>>
>>32443388
>If its a terrorist/hostage rescue situation they don't want to be noticed.
American Police does not involve itself in terrorism or hostage rescue operations where being dressed in black or flavor of the month camo would improve their performance in a meaningful manner.

If the situation demands covert infiltration, chances are there's enough time for Federal units actually trained for this to get involved. No-Knock Drug raid does not require covert infiltration, and No-Knock raids is the majority of SWAT team work these days. So them wearing gear that actively prevents their identification as Police Officers brings harm to them, suspects and innocent bystanders.
>>
>>32443367
Why are american police constantly kicking in doors and shooting dogs anyway?
>>
>>32443340
dida a /k/ommando wearing flecktarn sneak into the shot there.
>>
>>32443415
War on drugs. Idea is this:
>Drugs are made/distributed at a house
>Drug business often has armed protection
>Patrolmen are not up to the task
>There's a perfectly fine SWAT team in the department that's been used last time in the 90s

>Team gathers together, full kit because possible gun threat
>Someone suggests that druggies will try dispose of evidence when flashbangs go bang and some asshole shouts at them to get down while looking like he's fresh from Iraq
>They agree not to knock on door and agree to just break in and ambush the drugmen

>It either goes alright and nobody is hurt but the battle pitbull that druggies had
>Or it was a law abiding family of 5 with golden retriever and they all die when father tries to shotgun terrorist invaders

Kinda like that, but lately the gun threat stopped being considered for these raids, so they've been used against internet criminals and white collars too.
>>
https://photographyisnotacrime.com/2016/12/13/texas-man-found-not-guilty-for-shooting-three-cops-during-no-knock-raid/
>>
>>32443447
Well if they flush the drugs down the toilet they would still have loads of drugs in their system and injection marks in their arms and so on right, so isn't that evidence enough?
>>
>>32443460
Depends, in some states use and possession under certain number is not good enough.

Bags full of coke meanwhile are ALWAYS enough. Legal system requires cops most of the time to present the case that has no doubt in it which is usually a good thing.
>>
File: gutsintact.jpg (18KB, 200x247px) Image search: [Google]
gutsintact.jpg
18KB, 200x247px
>>32443453
>>
>>32443466
This war on drugs thing, they are taking it a bit far, just legalise it all then you wouldnt have to shoot everybody and you could tax the shit out of it.
>>
>>32443412
>American Police does not involve itself in terrorism or hostage rescue operations
I was thinking about the FBI here.
> So them wearing gear that actively prevents their identification as Police Officers brings harm to them, suspects and innocent bystanders.
I don't know much about US police, but when detective breaks w/o uniforms in your house for exemple will you notice their badges instantly?
If ppl are too dumb to immedialty fire despite police yelling, thats their problem.
>>
File: berlin brigade chieftain tank.jpg (38KB, 400x260px) Image search: [Google]
berlin brigade chieftain tank.jpg
38KB, 400x260px
It can be very effective on vehicles.
>>
>>32443492
FBI's alright in that case since their teams are more about actual operating and not just searching houses. Even then they have badges on display and markings everywhere and usual cop colors like Olive.

Detectives shouldn't really break into houses to serve search/arrest warrants, but in Detective's case they don't really deploy deaf/blind/stun devices and THEN shout Police. It's rather hard to hear the Police bit when you're deaf from Flashbang, see link above.
>>
>>32443460
>injection marks in their arms
I got track marks all over they just look like scars and two being high isn't a crime unless parole or someshit
>>
>>32443303
Think you forgot to post the camo...if I wanted to look at a fence id go outside
>>
File: clapping bear.gif (10KB, 178x200px) Image search: [Google]
clapping bear.gif
10KB, 178x200px
>>32443453

It's perfectly legal to shoot literally anybody in Texas. As God intended.
>>
>>32443388
>they will yell "police" so you know who they are.
How do I know it's not some gang bangers yelling police?

>>32443492
I though FBI HRT wore olive green?
>>
>>32443554
>I though FBI HRT wore olive green?
Never mind they wear multicam.
>>
>>32442996
Most white "urban camo", like pic related, is actually mispurposed snow camouflage. It apparently works well in snowy landscapes; but is crap for urban environments.
>>
>>32443453
>because they yelled “police” at some point during the raid

ya because an over 9000db flashband will tots not make you hear reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee for a few hours
>>
>>32443460
They're more likely raiding the dealers than the users
>>
>>32443554
>How do I know it's not some gang bangers yelling police?
Thats why police have also shields and vest where its written POLICE every where during these kind of operations.
>>
>>32443034
>posts pic from country where buildings, terrain, and people are all the exact same color
>>
>>32443388
If i yell "police" would you let me in your house?
>>
>>32443604
if you don't look like a cop ofc i won't. They always break in while yelling "police" anyway when they want to arrest a dangerous suspect.
>>
>>32443215
I dunno what there is to explain. It's just a box on a table.
>>
>>32443590
You say that like gang bangers can't get those as well. They do impersonate police inorder to rob places.
>>
>>32443593
Literally anywhere in the "Middle East".
>>
>>32443914
if the gangs are in the military, what makes you think they havent infiltrated civilian law enforcement too?
>>
>>32443914
You will explain that to the jury next time you shoot at police officers who break into your house.
>>
>>32444246
So you have no answer to my question then?
>>
>>32444246
>if you want to be able to check if the police are actually the police you should just go to prison
By the way, people do get off in cases where they shoot cops in no-knock raids.
See >>32443453
There has also been states that passed laws allowing you too shoot police who are not in your home legally. Which would include getting the wrong house while performing a no knock raid.

Anyone can yell police while kicking in a door and anyone can get tactical vests with police written on them. Gangs have been known to do this. That is why it's perfectly reasonable to call your local police department and check that those are actual police officers before letting them into your home. No knock raids should only be used on gang members and hostage situations.
>>
>>32444854
>No knock raids should only be used on gang members
but this is what we are talking about. So in conclusion you think that gang members have a right to shoot at police officers ?? Because yea this police could be another gang after all.
Self defence is a right to every one even for gang members.
>>
>>32444959
>but this is what we are talking about.
No we aren't.

> So in conclusion you think that gang members have a right to shoot at police officers ?
Putting words in someone's mouth isn't an argument.

Do you have an honest argument? Or are you just going to pull more shit out of your ass?
>>
File: IMG_3578.jpg (71KB, 418x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3578.jpg
71KB, 418x640px
This pattern looks like it would probably work well in urban and arid environments.
>>
>>32443453
http://thefreethoughtproject.com/no-knock-raid-exonerated-shooting-cops/

http://theantimedia.org/man-shot-killed-police-officer-will-charged/

http://www.mintpressnews.com/senator-says-shooting-cops-no-knock-raids-entirely-justified/217685/
>>
File: 1481250241364.jpg (72KB, 496x450px) Image search: [Google]
1481250241364.jpg
72KB, 496x450px
>>32443511
>being high isn't a crime

It's called public intoxication you degenerate, they can and have also hemmed people up as disturbing the peace/public nuisance.
>>
>>32443287

Well, your odds of engaging in warfare in the nicest part of a Midwestern city aren't great.

All camo is pretty much just a uniformity thing for most fighting forces.
>>
>>32445054
"gang members" are innocent until they are found guilty. Therefore they have the same rights as you and me. Therefore if you have the right to shoot at cops because "wiat guys i have to call to my local pd, i know my rights xd", they should have it too.
Don't be mad mr. sovergin citizen.
>>
>>32445893
>insults and misrepresenting my arguments
It's clear you have no intent to argue honestly. You can fuck off or not if you want. I won't be wasting any more time on you.
>>
>>32445596
>It's called public intoxication you degenerate,
This entire thread has been about police raiding houses, you fucking illiterate mongoloid.
>>
>>32446062
What is internal possession for 500, Alex.
>>
>>32442996
Brotherhood of Nod and HECU marines disagree
>>
>>32445944
i don't see your point here. When police call swat team and break into houses its for dangerous suspects, like your "gang members". Otherwise thats a waste of time/money/units. They don't call swat teams for fun.
>>
File: IMG_0256-1024x649.jpg (183KB, 1024x649px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0256-1024x649.jpg
183KB, 1024x649px
>>32446062
Actually it was about urban camo, but whatever.
>>
>>32446191

>he's never heard of SWATting
>he's never heard of no-knocks on the wrong address

Man, I wish I lived in your reality where people never fuck up, you're never in danger and only the best possible scenario occurs. Can I come live in your reality? This one that the rest of us have sucks.
>>
>>32446225

>desert MARPAT
>not coyote gear

They wanted to play Muhreen and couldn't even get it right.
>>
File: 1482797082284.jpg (866KB, 1200x799px) Image search: [Google]
1482797082284.jpg
866KB, 1200x799px
>>
>>32442996
Holy shit can't wait to rape them fatnik land whales in the Crisis of 2020
>>
>>32447170
still is it a valide reason to shoot at cops ? I don't know, never happened in my country as far as i know.
What cops should be wearing/telling when they break in so that your average citizen have no legitimate reasons to believe they aren't cops ?
>>
>>32447363

Alright, I'm glad you gave a mature response this time.

It happens, and yes, if somebody kicks in my door at 3AM without knocking, I'm coming up shooting because chances are I won't have heard the announcement, will have reason to doubt it, and training/experience will probably kick in.

It's not about what they should be wearing, it's what they should be doing.

I live in a rural area and know most of the deputies by name or face. If I see a "cop" at my door that I don't recognize, damn right I'm calling the department. If they get impatient, I'll tell them through the door what I'm doing. They can either wait like they should or they can take their chances at entering without probable cause.

A full cop uniform is distinguishable. If I hear cops outside, see cop vehicles and see complete and regulated uniforms, I'll probably answer. Same with local SWAT gear.

If it's some dude with a vest that says "police" and a gun, no. I can get a police vest and come to your door.

Now do you see where it comes from? I'm happy that your country isn't a mess. Mine is and shit like this is a real concern and us honest folks aren't going to bend over and take the long dick of human error or dishonesty.

I've served my country proudly, cops aren't special to me and they're not entitled to "good lirule citizen" behavior. It's a person like anybody else. Kick in my door at 3 AM in the dark and I'm shooting. Knock on it when I get home from work, I'll verify and answer. The idea that a cop is some sacred being is laughable.
>>
>>32447182
That's A-TACS you dipshit.
>>
>>32447363
Doesn't matter.
There is literally zero reason for cops to serve no knock warrants or conduct raids that isn't a hostage situation or to prevent imminent death or injury.
>>
>>32447211
>red wine color plate carriers and tacticool uniforms
Where can I get such a plate carrier? I have a Kyouko Sakura patch that needs some loop velcro to call home.
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.