[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Info

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: v4CMsyI.jpg (815KB, 1950x2504px) Image search: [Google]
v4CMsyI.jpg
815KB, 1950x2504px
Newfag here, looking for more /k/ approved and more info pic related
>>
>>32433150
fuckin broad question. did you even try the sticky?

that being said, there's a lot of ways you can go right and a lot of ways you can go wrong. do you own guns? how much experience have you had? What do you want one for? ect
>>
>>32433150
We dont actually have many buyers guides on /k/ because the market changes very quickly and what you want depends entirely on your intended use. Do you have a specific question?
>>
lets see I have gone hunting as a kid decent shot with a rifle at least currently dont have a gun but goin to get my concealed carry as i live in a shit neighborhood and I am looking for mhy first home so i guess im interested in a good shotgun for home defense as well and im not a shaky pussy who wants a gun because im a pussy i just want to be ready something good for a beginer that wont break the bank but actually gets the job done pistol and shotgun wise
>>
also what about ordering part buy part online and building rifles i heard its easy to do with th AR-15 but dont know where to look or if there are any legal boundaries
>>
>>32433193
>am looking for mhy first home so i guess im interested in a good shotgun for home defense
Mossberg 500/590 or mavrick 88 if youre a poorfag. Though i would recommend just getting an AR if youre interested in one anyway

Couldnt tell you about pistols since i dobt carry or use mine often.

>>32433202
Palmetto state armory is a good place to look for decent AR parts for a good price. Most states allow all the parts except the lower receiver to be shipped to your door. The lower has to be sent to an ffl if you buy offline
>>
>>32433202
for the AR15, you can legally buy basically everything except the lower receiver (because that's the legal "firearm" itself) For that you'll have to go to an FFL dealer.
>>32433193
sounds like maverick 88 is a decent choice then. people will argue between mossberg and remington all day, I say you just go rent a couple and choose whichever one you like most.
>>
>>32433233
ya beat me by 14 seconds anon. gg
>>
>>32433233
can you recommend any places that can teach me to build one up or is there just an operator manual PDF i can read?
>>
>>32433274
I used youtube. Its not difficult.
>>
>>32433150
>Newfag
Buy any .22lr rifle and see if shooting is for you. Then work your way up other rifles and pistols later on.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.