[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Compare

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: compare.png (95KB, 524x194px) Image search: [Google]
compare.png
95KB, 524x194px
If you were to trust your life to one of these pistols would you trust it to the makarov or the sig? I wanna know your personal experiences with either gun if you guys have any.
>>
>>32431753
The Makarov. It doesn't really matter which gun but I last I won't feel like a faggot.
>>
>>32431753
I'd take 9x19 over 9x18 and a 226 is every bit as reliable as a Mak if not more-so (and I fucking love Maks)
>>
>>32431771
take a close look at the grips on the mak and say that again
>>
>>32431753
Mak for sure, I don't trust commie vodka labor but I trust it a hell of a lot more than Exetershit.
>>
>>32431753
SIG if it's a W. German.
Makarov if the SIG is Exeter garbage.
>>
the mak is nice and narrow, very easy to carry. and pleasant to shoot, if you practice. you'll find it "snappy" when you first fire it, but after the first 1000 rounds you'll find it has very controllable recoil which allows for easy follow-up shots
>>
>>32431805
Are you kidding? Imagine how it would feel to get shot with the dick grip gun. Imagine laying there, bleeding out on the ground, and realized you just got shot with a mak. Imagine your killer walks up to your body as the light fades, and the last thing you see before he puts a bullet in your brain are those dick grips.
>>
The Makarov is one of the most reliable handguns ever made. The Sig is not only made by Exeter but a Legion on top of that. Who the hell would choose the Sig except to resell it to some retard mallninja in order to buy something better?
>>
>>32431753
makarov, i EDC one too
>>
Never shot a Sig, I own a Mak and I've never had a single malfunction
>>
I'd take the SIG if it weren't a Legion. I don't think SIG properly accounts for the small dimensional changes caused by the Cerakote finish.

Makarov as long as it's Bulgarian or Russian.
>>
The one without a penis
>>
>>32432478
Or you could just swap out the recoil spring with a higher strength one
>>
>>32432935
So not a Glock?
>>
File: 1286164486659.jpg (23KB, 202x174px) Image search: [Google]
1286164486659.jpg
23KB, 202x174px
>>32432927
>Makarov as long as it's Bulgarian or Russian.
>Not wanting a superior DDR Makarov
>>
>>32435898
Theres nothing superior about DDR maks, its the exact same pistol. Same level as bulgys
>>
>>32435943
And the norinco maks are the most collectable versions
>>
>>32432882

kek/10.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.