[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does police shoot dogs everywhere, or just US?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 316
Thread images: 28

File: 0.png (1MB, 900x679px)
0.png
1MB, 900x679px
http://natives-today.com/2016/12/24/court-rules-police-can-shoot-your-dog-if-it-moves-or-barks/

Is this happening in other countries as well?

There are two sides to this story - yes, "the dog is a weapon" and I understand why cops shoot dogs - you can reason with a person sometimes, but never with a dog, and you will never know what will it do. But Jesus F Christ, it takes years and fortunes to train a dog, and I don't think dog killers should get off scottfree.
>>
>>32429395
holy shit thats fucking murder
thank god i live in the based state of missouri
that seems like something Kansas would pull
>>
>>32429415
>based state of missouri
Same shit, only your circuit is 8, not 6.
>>
>>32429395
Why not? Cops murder people all the time without punishment (unless paid vacation and a promotion are punishment), why wouldn't they murder animals too? They don't need a reason beyond wanting to murder.
>>
File: 1429123017404.jpg (33KB, 500x500px)
1429123017404.jpg
33KB, 500x500px
>>32429395
everywhere

you ever seen what a dog can do to somebody? Rip muscle out of forearms or thighs, annihilate gentiles, take off fingers, rip out chunks of flesh, teat out throats, ect and all the while jamarkus is can try to get your gun
I think plenty of dog shootings arent justified but plenty are. dont like it, keep your fucking dog on a leash
>>
>>32429705
>Keep your dog on a leash
>Inside your own home
>Implying cops won't murder it and you anyways just for funsies.
>>
>>32429395
It's been going on for 100+ years. This was 1916.
>>
>>32429705
Bootlickers will never cease to amaze me. Why do you live in America? China sounds more your speed.
>>
>>32429705
Dogs are fucking harmless to any competent man.
>>
>>32429705
Dogs are actually horrible at combat vs humans if the human knows how to fight a dog. People always just stick their arm out or something offering it when in reality the dog has no way to grapple or gain any leverage advantage on you.
>>
>>32429910
>>32429911
confirmed for never have seen a dog attack. Stay sheltered children
>>
>>32429705
And insert here the footage of an FBI agent shooting a chihuahua that was in a locked kennel
>>
Detroit seems to be the place where the most dogs are getting shot.

http://reason.com/archives/2016/11/15/the-detroit-police-department-is-running

"a 2005 ruling by the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals that found that unjustified shootings of dogs by police are a violation of the Fourth Amendment's protections against unreasonable search and seizure."

"Someone who's killed 39 dogs in the course of duty," Olson says, pausing, "is really hunting."

Drug raids and no knock warrants are out of control. They are not about justice or the arrest. It's about a violent show of force. They are meant to scare the shit of of the community. There are much better ways to execute a warrant, you don't need to kick doors at 5am with flashbags and screaming.
>>
>>32429924
Confirmed for never actually being attacked by large dogs. Just grab them by the neck and pin them. You may get bit but a few holes in your bicep is nothing.

I clean pools. Fight dogs once a week.
>>
HAHAHAHA LIBKEK DETECTED, cry moar about yer precious little pooch getting cucked by a cop. don't be a criminal, you have to go back.
>>
>>32429910
>competent
>police

I really hate it, but you've gotta understand that the dog may be police's least concern - there may be a dindu reaching for a gun at the same time as the dog is barking and may be considering lounging at you.

By the way, what is the usual outcome if a dindu with a dog and possibly with a gun is attacking you and you shoot the dog?
>>
>>32429949
>be a criminal
You really need to step up the quality of your trolling a bit. Even /k/ knows that you don't have to be a criminal to get in trouble with police - for fuck's sake, sometimes they blow a door in a wrong house when they're executing a no knock warrant.
>>
>>32429705

>Your dog should be crated and muzzled at all times just in case swat busts your door down because they confused your address for a different one
>it could happen at any time
>>
Well, in Thailand, a cop who shot stray dogs and killed one turned himself in after public pressure and was charged with animal cruelty. Apparently the dogs were chasing his car, and he claim defense of his wife.

Thailand really loves not giving a shit about strays and just letting them be, but holy shit are those things diseased. I'd shoot one if it threatened me. When I was there, it seems stray were fine unless they started acting aggressive, then people would chase them away, with at worst BB guns. Not many people seem to give a shit when one gets run over either.

Other Asian doggo shooting I could find was one in japan which cops shot a dog 13 times after it bit a few people, and koreans shooting a dog that ran out onto an airport runway.
>>
>>32429395
>answering the door to cops
Found your problem
>>
When can we fucking end no-knock raids, Jesus Christ. They put everyone at risk.
>>
I need that webm of the dog attacking a female officer while she's just leaning on her car.
>>
>>32430019
Are you allowed to shoot cops if they enter your house without knocking? That's how you end no knock raids.
>>
>>32429989
>Kick down the wrong door
that's the exception that proves the rule, retard.
>>
>>32430062
Do you even know what that means?
>>
>>32430056
>wanting to shoot blue lives matter.
Don't count on your citizenship remaining valid.
>>
>>32430056
You can shoot anyone. In Indiana you can shoot even if you know it's the cops if they're breaking the law.
>>
>>32430068
I don't know, do you know what "you'll be in jail" means?
... You'd better learn quickly.
>>
>>32430072
Blue lives literally don't matter. Public servants, bitch.
>>
File: ecb799f41d8b_sf_1.jpg (30KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
ecb799f41d8b_sf_1.jpg
30KB, 480x360px
Dogs can do a lot of damage, why would anyone take a chance in having damage done?
>>
>>32430080
HAHA. we'll see how tough you are when RWDS give you your free Helicopter Ride, Black Lives Matter scum.
>>
>>32430089
Fuck are you even saying? I'm not part of BLM, I've been against them since before you even knew what they were.
>>
>>32430082
>Dog makes a mess being fed spaghetti o's.avi
>>
>>32430095
Damn straight you're not a part of Blue Lives Matter... and you'll regret that.
>>
>>32430056
Depends on the state, but, more and more juries are taking issue with police raid tactics.

http://www.kristv.com/story/28148191/breaking-news-ccpd-swat-officers-shot-while-serving-warrant-on-churchill

>>32430072
>Don't count on your citizenship remaining valid.
I'd love to hear an explanation of this.
>>
>>32430000
>shooting a dog that ran out onto an airport runway
That's a potential to cause hundreds of deaths very quickly and is absolutely justified.

You don't want that to be hitting your landing gear at 250kph (typical landing speed for a jumbo jet).
>>
>>32430078
There have been a few cases of people shooting cops in no knock raids being ruled lawful self defense. Maybe if you dobt want to get shot dont break into peoples homes in te middle of the night. Even alleged criminals have the right to defend themselves from what they believe is an unlawful threat to their life.
>>
>>32430114
I will never regret not supporting the police. That's the true American way. You belong in China.
>>
>>32430126
No widebody jet is going to even notice hitting a dog. A small plane or a narrow body short range jet might, but shooting it seems like a stupid idea because now it's stuck wherever. Capturing it would be the smart thing.
>>
>>32430102
Dog turn Brazilian man's arm into spaghetti.
>>
>>32429943

Hell most of the time the small dogs are worse than the large ones, at least for biting.

>work at a veterinarian hospital
>>
A lot of dogs that get killed by police in the US and the UK, are pitbulls.

I've seen non pitbulls being shot by cops but that is cus the cop got scared by a fluffy woofer coming to see who's the new friend at his house.

I saw a video of a uk officer being told by a man and woman to taze their dog (pitbull) after it snapped, bit the owners arm and he had it pinned down in a bathroom, the guy begged the officer to do it as there was no time to call animal control.

But mainly this is a US thing where trigger happy cops execute dogs, but then any smart dog owner knows to keep their dogs away from police if they come a knockin.
>>
>>32430150

>be brazilian
>make it through the gauntlet of armed gangs
>enter the fog gate
>get torn apart by wild dogs
>>
>>32429705
>annihilate gentiles
I never knew dogs could be so Jewish, oy vey.
>>
>>32430162
My golden retriever could break any bone in your body if he bit it, he seriously could destroy your fucking hand/arm/leg/femur/whatever, my yorkshire terrier can barely manage to eat raw chicken but my golden just destroys it without issue. Little dogs are less of a threat, bigger dogs bite harder and good luck trying to pry open a big dogs mouth!
>>
>>32430082
Because it's your job. Agents of the state are 100% expendable.
>>
I'll take seizure of your property without due process for 800 Alex.
>>
I like my dog, but I also don't do anything illegal, so I know the cops won't bother me or my dog. On the other hand, roody-poos routinely have agressive dogs either with them or at their homes when they do illegal activities. I don't really see why cops shouldn't be able to defend themselves from roody-poos or the dogs of roody-poos.
>>
>>32430330
>I like my dog, but I also don't do anything illegal, so I know the cops won't bother me or my dog.
?????????
>>
File: nyet.png (1MB, 1248x826px) Image search: [Google]
nyet.png
1MB, 1248x826px
>>32429886
RAGE
>>
>>32430366
Yep, bullshit. Tax enforcement at the barrel of a gun.
>>
>>32430267
This.

Don't like it? Don't do that job.
>>
>>32429395
>http://natives-today.com/2016/12/24/court-rules-police-can-shoot-your-dog-if-it-moves-or-barks/
Right, this seems like a reasonable rulling. I'd like to see a trained police dog not fuck this up.

Does this apply the opposite way, if im walking down the street and a police dog barks at me I can shoot it for being a threat>?
>>
>>32430186
All dogs are actually Jewish agents, which is why muslims don't like them.
>>
>>32429910
>>32429911
Good
http://www.nsfwyoutube.com/watch?v=RcEnRfFKRc8
>>
>>32430416

>keeping companionship with the cuddly Jew
>>
File: Capturem.png (499KB, 603x539px) Image search: [Google]
Capturem.png
499KB, 603x539px
>>32429395
this thread has
>>
File: Capturel.png (391KB, 417x609px)
Capturel.png
391KB, 417x609px
>>32430446
blown calipoo away
>>
>>32430361
>?????????
Ah, I see, you must be a criminal. See, I've found that you people seem to have trouble with this concept.

I don't break the law, and so I don't have any trouble with the police. I don't really know how else to word this, but it really is a simple concept so I'll just try and repeat myself.

I don't buy illegal drugs (weed, coke, smack, heroin, crack, etc. Not sure what your drug of choice is so I'm giving lots of examples) nor do I sell illegal drugs. I don't rob people, break into houses, loiter around someone else's property. I also don't assault people or murder them. I don't rape either (that thing where you have sex with a woman even though she doesn't want to? Surely you realize that's illegal).

So, because I don't do illegal things, I don't have to deal with the police. It's actually very interesting, when you don't spend all day doing things that are illegal, not only do the cops not bother you in your "hood" (I'm trying to use slang you might understand, to help you relate to what I'm telling you) but they really have no interest in you at all. That means when they see you on the street they don't come harass you (because you look like a suspect who is wanted for various crimes). Additionally, I don't get nervous around the cops, because I know I haven't done anything illegal. I bet you didn't realize this, but cops tend to be able to tell when you're nervous or lying. I bet you've gotten caught quite a few times just because you acted a little bit strange in front of the cops.

So, hopefully this explained what I meant by my original post that seems to have confused you so badly. I hope that you can learn from this and use my words as a guide to improve your own life. Oh, and before I forget: Happy Holidays and have a happy new year!
>>
>>32430412
>Does this apply the opposite way, if im walking down the street and a police dog barks at me I can shoot it for being a threat>?
Do you have right to shot police officer issuing you verbal commands?
>>
>>32430412
Yes
>>
>>32430461
I don't break the law and yet I've been threatened with death several times by police trespassing on my property.

Bootlickers like you should fuck off to another country.
>>
>>32430412
Do you have a warrant to search the cop for illegal items?
>>
>>32429943
Great, if you are only dealing with a dog and not a criminal that will then either get away, attack you, or attack someone else while you are wasting your time pinning a dog. Have fun getting shot by some gang banger while you pin his dog to the ground.
>>
>>32430162
Agreed %110
>>
>>32430505
If cops are so concerned about their safety, why become cops?
>>
>>32430461
>Ah, I see, you must be a criminal. See, I've found that you people seem to have trouble with this concept.

No, I have trouble with you seeming to think the police never make mistakes, you're dog will never run away, and you'll always be in the right place at the right time for the right reasons.

The police are not your friends. The first thing taught in any academy (including the one I attended and completed) is that the public is not your buddy. There's law enforcement and then there's everyone else.
>>
>>32430533
>cops should get let a criminal get away or kill them because some libtard can't handle a dog getting shot
Nah.
>>
>>32430533
$$$$
In some places a mid career salary is $100k and with a 20 years and out retirement plan, you can retire at 41 years old and collect a pension of 50%-70%. Then you go get another gov't job for 25 years and double up the pensions.
>>
>>32430478
Same. My car and I have been searched half a dozen times for minor traffic offenses too. A few months of retard level training and they bunk they are gods.

If cops were smart they would be detectives.
>>
>>32430536
Id love to be in some high level law enforcement position just so I could change so much of these problems.
>>
>>32430533
Power, job security, access to illegal things you were already doing.

At least that's how it is for anyone who stays a cop.
>>
>>32430577
>My car and I have been searched half a dozen times for minor traffic offenses too.

A cell phone camera or two and live streaming is your friend. When stopped, you should let police know that you're recording and live streaming this stop for your protection and the protection of your rights.

Never consent to a search, ever!
Never answer questions, ever!
The basic questions: Am I being detained? Why? Am I under arrest? For what charge? Am I free to go?

No I won't answer questions and I demand a lawyer be present before any more questions.
>>
>>32430589
You've never make it. The culture is such that anyone not on board with the thin blue line 110% of the time is run out, set up, or fired. They don't let change agents survive and rise. It just doesn't happen.
>>
>>32430599
I do every time. But also every time they "smell drugs" and a "canine isn't available". Never smoked a day in my life...
>>
>>32430599
Are you a cop or were you a cop?
>>
Isn't there another story of a cop shooting a dog that's literally locked inside a fucking kennel
>>
>>32429395
They do it in my country too, though the cops here are much less trigger happy, so every time it happens it makes the news.
>>
>>32430589
You can't. The system is designed to weed out people like that.
>>
>>32430631
The video is your friend. You can use that video in the court of public opinion. Smell is a fun thing to articulate in a report, especially when nothing is found. If you're searched based on the false smell, you can and should file a 1983 lawsuit.

You should always say NO to any search, and GET A WARRANT. The biggest threat to LE today is a camera and YouTube. Nearly every LEO is scared to death of that camera and what the video could show and how it will differ from the report they write. They have everything to lose for your video.

Rightfully, good video ended this jackasses career.
http://www.timesunion.com/news/article/Sergeant-in-slapping-video-due-in-court-Tuesday-6125415.php
>>
My dog got onto my table today and ate like 4 pounds of turkey in 30 seconds. I wanted to shoot her. Now she's bloated and gassy though so it's kind of a wash.
>>
>>32430668
>30 seconds
What do you have, a pomeranian? My buddies lab ate an entire turkey in 2 bites once. It was a fucking sight.
>>
>>32430688
I've got a pit. I was chasing after her swatting at her and she was choking that shit down. Little fuckers can jump.
>>
>>32430688
>pomeranian

I actually think they are cute doggos
>>
If someone shoots my dog, I will kill them. I am a free man and will accept any punishment issued to me by a jury of my peers.
>>
>>32430718
They are but the long hair is a giant pain.
>>
>>32430735
>jury of my peers.
A misconception. It's not a jury of your peers and never was. It's a jury of citizens from the county or state in which your alleged crime is committed.
>>
The thought of my dogs getting shot makes me want to vomit.

More so than family members even, at least they'd have some legal recourse or know whats going on. My doggos are just innocent and defenseless.
>>
>>32430785
Just teach them obey cops commands and not brandish weapons one them and they would be fine.
>>
>>32429395
At least the police aren't killing any cats.

Cats are such delicate little innocent animals.

I love them so much.
>>
>>32430758
>>32430735

In many cases you're much better off with a bench trial. A jury is not there to help you. It was intended that way, but, they only people who report, and are selected, for jury duty are the ones who are pro-system, generally educated, employed people from the burbs.

This is why you don't see juries using jury nullification more often.
>>
>>32430785
It's really your fault for not properly training your dog to stand motionless and cease barking when someone barges into your home.
>>
>>32430808
Cats are smart enough to run from the cops, and they're fast.

>>32430785
If you dog is unjustly killed by the police, you can file a civil rights lawsuit. Because dogs are licensed/registered, they are considered property and the forth amendment is clear about depriving someone of property without due process.
>>
>>32430785
>More so than family members even, at least they'd have some legal recourse

Lmao
>>
>>32430808
http://www.clevescene.com/scene-and-heard/archives/2014/06/12/a-year-after-shooting-five-kittens-north-ridgeville-officer-back-in-news-for-shooting-young-raccoon-in-front-of-kids
http://photographyisnotacrime.com/2016/05/16/pennsylvania-cop-who-killed-cat-that-hissed-at-him-cited-for-animal-cruelty/
>>
>>32430808
I hate to be the one to tell you this....but yeah they do.
>>
>>32430808
>cats
>innocent
I mean, I love my kitten, but I've seen her do some cruel and unusual things to moths and lizards.
>>
>>32430858
Literally sounds like some kind of psychopath.

Taking joy in killing small animals? Please explain to me how that is normal behavior
>>
>>32430894
Are you applying human ethical standards to a cat?
>>
>>32430446
>>32430456
I like you anon, i like you a lot
>>
>>32430858
>>32430871
This makes me upset.

>>32430894
Cats are innocent though.

Don't judge cats by their nature.

Cats are sweet animals.
>>
>>32430904
I was comparing like for like.

But when you keep something as a pet, in some ways you must constrain their natural behaviour in some ways by human ethical standards.
>>
File: 1480385888619.jpg (45KB, 800x587px) Image search: [Google]
1480385888619.jpg
45KB, 800x587px
>>32429395
>killing a police dog is treated the same as killing a cop
>a cop killing your dog is no big deal

Fuk duh poeleese. Seriously. That's NEDM grade bullshit.
>>
>>32430819
Jury nullification is a giant can of worms and can be equally applied against you.
>>
>>32430416
Should have guessed it from the distance between the eyes and the tip of the nose...
>>
>>32430928
>Kill our dog and you'll be charged with murder
>But if we kill your dog we'll get paid leave
>>
/k/ - Weapons

inb4 mental gym class trying to tell me dogs are weapons or some shit.
>>
>>32430928
there is no refuting this, no matter how much of a bottom rung of society bootlicking faggot you are.
>>
>>32430928
This shit man and I don't even care about police either way

>they sic dog on you
>you have to take the dog tearing your arm up
>if you fight the dog they charge you with assault of a police officer

That's fucking stupid
>>
>>32430533
>Basically immune to all the bullshit firearms laws in the country
>Can carry all day every day nearly everywhere in the country
>If they retire with at least 10 years of service they can carry in every state in the union
>Shuts up 99% of hipster/soccer mom/dreadlocks girl stories at the source
>Someone else pays for a paltry amount of pistol ammo each year
Why isn't all of /k/ cops?
>>
>>32430981
>inb4 mental gym class trying to tell me dogs are weapons or some shit.
orly?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tY4bpjsYy08
>>
Where are the bootlickers? They are usually always present in these threads.

Can they just not find a way to defend this one?
>>
>>32430808
Here in NYS police are required to terminate any cats they witness hunting songbirds.

As, I believe, is everyone with a hunting license.
>>
>>32429395
If you kill a police dog are you charged?

A Cop should face the same penalty for killing your dog if it isn't warranted!
>>
>>32431034
Why would you post this man
>>
>>32430837
I dont want a couple thousand bucks in exchange for my best friends being murdered
>>
>>32430082
This joker has distracted the dog with his arm. He has his left foot locked under his right knee. Why doesn't he put that triangle around that critter's neck?
>>
File: IMG_8180.jpg (53KB, 640x359px)
IMG_8180.jpg
53KB, 640x359px
>>32429781
Keep cops outta my house!
No illegal searches or seizures!

Get a warrant then ask to enter. No knock entry's should be met with extreme prejudice!
>>
>>32430837
Even if you win a civil suit, isn't the debt shafted onto taxpayers since you're suing the department?
>>
>>32431034
LEOSA for the latter two.

The first one would require an utter fuck ton of citations and I'm not getting into it. Suffice to say that the powers granted to officers make them immune to many regulations and many other laws specifically exempt them.
>>
>>32431073
Because the dog is ripping his arm apart.
>>
>>32431076
Yes

You'd think """""small government conservatives""""" would be more concerned with police brutality considering how much it costs tax payers, but I guess watching black people get shot is worth billions of dollars to them.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.wsj.com/amp/articles/cost-of-police-misconduct-cases-soars-in-big-u-s-cities-1437013834
>>
File: image.jpg (89KB, 256x327px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89KB, 256x327px
>>32430267
>Agents of the state are 100% expendable.
Human life in general is expendable.
>>
File: 1480042606689.jpg (253KB, 1021x746px) Image search: [Google]
1480042606689.jpg
253KB, 1021x746px
>>32431046
It's related because dogs. Don't tread on me, I'll eat your puppy.
>>
>>32430758
What do you think peer means?
>>
>>32431145
Other white people
>>
File: image.jpg (79KB, 650x800px)
image.jpg
79KB, 650x800px
>>32430758
You just described verbatim what a "peer" is.
>>
>>32430330
HAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA
HAHAHAHHAH

you naive idiot

there was a case where a cop entered a man's fenced yard (supposedly looking for a missing child, but they did not have any particular reason to suspect the child was at this man's house) and shot the dog that was in it because it was barking and running at him
think it was in Salt Lake City

the man did nothing wrong, the police didn't suspect him of doing any wrongdoing, but they broke into his fenced yard and shot his dog anyway, and then cleared themselves of any wrongdoing
>>
>>32429395

Truth is, it doesn't matter if it's a dog or a negro, if you threaten an officer, they have full right away to cap you. Simple as that.
>>
>>32429705

A human being can do all those things too, you know.
>>
>>32431085
almost all of those exceptions to firearms laws only apply to firearms purchased and used exclusively or at least primarily for law enforcement related activities
>>
>>32430330
>It's okay for us to violate your rights citizen! You have nothing to worry about!>>32430819
>>
>>32429395
A dog is an unpredictable deadly weapon that you need to secure and be responsible for, just like a gun (only more unpredictable because it actually can jump up and start killing)

I could sit here and post just as many articles about dogs attacking, maiming, and killing children, postmen, firemen a d police officers which should be more appalling to you than fucking dogs, literal animals, getting killed. Instead it's the other way around, you value beasts over your fellow man because you emotional western permaboys are self loathing cucks who have to adopt dogs to fill the void of the children you know you'll never have. Grow the fuck up, it's a dog. It is a fucking dog. They live like 6 years anyway.
>>
>>32429943
>I clean pools. Fight dogs once a week.

Thank you for your service.
>>
File: get in faggot.jpg (194KB, 1000x714px) Image search: [Google]
get in faggot.jpg
194KB, 1000x714px
>>32432663
>>
File: wabbit season.jpg (117KB, 1000x561px)
wabbit season.jpg
117KB, 1000x561px
>>32432666

animals are dicks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBrKxdWH6Fk
>>
>>32432616
>I could sit here and post just as many articles about dogs attacking, maiming, and killing children, postmen, firemen a d police officers
No you can't.

Less than 30 deaths per year are attributed to dog bites.

There are maybe 400,000 dog bites requiring medical attention a year. If you google it, you'll find some lawyer who tries to claim 850,000 but he's a scumbag lawyer.

Bees kill more people than dogs.

Dogs are man's best friend. Life expectancy is also more like 12 years.

I have taken your bait because you're a faggot.
>>
>>32430143
Both as a pilot and a lineman, that is incorrect. Hitting a dog at the velocity inherent in landing will at the very least bend your landing gear strut, which will have to be replaced at a cost approaching a million dollars. Depending on the lock design and jet, the gear could collapse, posing a fire risk, and you don't want ops chasing a dog all over when there's planes burning fuel waiting to land.
>>
>>32432753
I'm not saying dog lives don't matter, just that people lives matter more. If you can't even stick to your own species how can you be expected to stick to your own people? You're a sick person.
>>
File: image.gif (1MB, 500x350px)
image.gif
1MB, 500x350px
>>32432696
What beautiful tradition.
>>
>>32430056
it varies by state, legal precedent, and the mood of the judge.
in an age-old bit of wisdom: it's not wise to shoot at cops if you value your dog's life
>>
>>32432850
People's lives do matter, but you casually dismissed all dogs as property the police can destroy for almost any reason, or no reason.

Cops have shot dogs on the other side of fences. If a cop came to your neighbors house with a warrant and smashed your car windshield, you'd be mad, right?
>>
>>32432867
Is my windshield a savage beast that's barking and basically threatening to rip someone's leg off?
>>
>>32429395
holy fuck these stupid fucking niggers just can't help themselves, can they
>>
>>32430991
>if you fight the dog they charge you with assault of a police officer.

if you can fucking deputize a dog you shouldn't be able to euthanize one on a whim.
>>
File: carlcuck.jpg (39KB, 600x615px) Image search: [Google]
carlcuck.jpg
39KB, 600x615px
>>32430599
>"license and registration, sir"
>"AM I BEING DETAINED!?!?!?!"
>>
>>32431034
>>32431085
Just to back this guy up a bit the last time a legal machinegun was used in a crime iirc was by a cop
>>
>>32432875
You have zero understanding of dogs or of the situations. If a dog is behaving aggressively towards the officer or attacking someone, yeah, the dog is a threat.

Most dogs are not a threat. Most dogs are not aggressive.

Cops are shooting dogs that are secured. They're shooting dogs that aren't threatening. They're killing way more dogs than they have to.

It's pretty easy to determine if a dog is going to attack you.

Sorry you walked in on the family dog giving your mom the knot.
>>
>>32432867

Tbh if a cop toasted my husky I would actually murder them.

And I am the police.

I've almost murdered for my dog once before.
>>
>>32432877
This.

So theres no problem if I pull out a gun and shoot a FBI sniffer dog for barking or whining other than paying for it?
>>
>>32431034
Confirmed this guy is a weirdo dog hater fag. Hope you die horribly.
>>
>>32432917
>Most dogs are not a threat. Most dogs are not aggressive.

Most dogs dindu nuffin, yeah we've heard it all before. It's not like the media could possibly put an anti-police spin on what actually happened. If the officer is out of policy they'll be fired, if they're determined to have broken the law, they'll be sentenced. They're not immune to the law and their policies are written by lawyers with more knowledge of the law and how it relates to use of force than you could know.

You have way too much sympathy for animals that wouldn't give a shit about you if you didn't feed them, and probably eat your face off too.
>B-but, muh dogs save lives!
Yeah, so do cops, far more often.
>>
>>32429705
>I think plenty of dog shootings arent justified but plenty are. dont like it, keep your fucking dog on a leash
You act like that ever stopped a cop from shooting a dog.
>>
>>32432877
You can NOT be charged with any type of assault for hurting a dog. Show me one fucking assault law that extends to dogs. You could potentially be charged with animal abuse, interfering with a law enforcement officers duties (on behalf of the handling officer), or damaging police property. We're allowed to shoot those dogs if the suspect pulls a gun while getting bit, yet we're not allowed to shoot if an actual officer is wrestling a suspect and he pulls a weapon.

Show me one single precedent where someone was charged with assault for hurting a dog. Laws are written to protect humans ffs. The people that kill a k9 and go to prison are going for the other charges they racked up, yet someone spins the story to seem like that's why they got 59 years... For killing a dog and not the aggravated armed robbery charge they were originally sought after for, then the subsequent resisting arrest, evading law enforcement, etc.
>>
>>32429395
Shoot my dog, I shoot you.
>>
>>32432951

Okay dude, as a cop, I can promise you that I can shoot damn near any dog I please for any reason and not get in trouble.

There will never be a DA or government official that will heavily attempt to imprison a cop for killing a dog. That is because every cop is thousands upon thousands of dollars before they are useful. Cops are an investment, it takes sometimes over a year to go from academy boot to solo beat cop. The whole time you are training them they collect a decent paycheck, you have to pay the trainers, buy them ammo, buy them equipment, feed them, house them sometimes... it adds up, and if you need more cops NOW you won't get them, it will be at least a year for cops hired today to make an impact on the streets.

The government knows this, and with recruitment numbers through the fucking floor and turnover rates spiking, it's only getting worse. The government will never seriously persue a case against a cop over a dog.

Cops are trained to toast a dog if it shows that it may be a threat sometime during the contact with it, that is how it is. You can agree or disagree with it being right or wrong, but that's the way it is.

That being said, I love dogs, and would never kill one unless I absolutely had to, I've been bitten, scratched, and tore up multiple times because I would much rather take a few lashes than kill a dog that I didn't absolutely have to.

Your idea that "cops will get fired and arrested if they do the wrong thing" is more or less wrong when it comes to stuff like this. Cops are far too valuable a commodity.
>>
>>32432976

But that's wrong.

The FLEAPA made it a federal crime and up to 10 years for assaulting a police dog.
>>
>>32432986
>The government will never seriously persue a case against a cop over a dog.
And for good reason. It is a fucking dog.

>I would much rather take a few lashes than kill a dog that I didn't absolutely have to.
I don't get this masochistic mentality, it's like letting Muslims in your country then saying "well I'd rather a few thousand young girls get raped everything year then send them to jail." How do you justify overriding survival instinct? How do you justify overriding logic?
>>
>>32433008
>There should be laws that protect my animals as if they were human!
>There's laws that protect public service animals as if they were human?! Wtf????!

Hmm
>>
>>32430928
They get away with this by swearing in police dogs.

Dead serious.
They're technically police officers.
>>
>>32433039

Are you retarded, you nigger? Are you actually saying that me not haphazardly toasting puppers and doggos is the same as allowing thousands of women to be raped?

You're fucking mental.

>>32433049

I wasn't the guy you were talking to, I was just pointing out how you were completely fucking wrong.

>You can NOT be charged with any type of assault for hurting a dog. Show me one fucking assault law that extends to dogs.

>Federal Law Enforcement Animal Protection Act has been around for 16 years

Like, you were so incredibly wrong. Very, very wrong.

>>32433055

That's not true. That's a myth perpetuated by pop culture and media.

As has been stated, until 2000 when FLEAPA was passed only 23 states had laws protecting police dogs.
>>
>>32429932

>Dash cam footage from a police cruiser shows an officer walking up to the dog, still chained, and shooting it twice. Another officer, exasperated, can be heard remarking on the video, "That dog ain't had shit to do with it."

This paints a broad picture of just how many sociopaths populate the ranks of police.
>>
>>32433062
>That's not true. That's a myth perpetuated by pop culture and media.

>As has been stated, until 2000 when FLEAPA was passed only 23 states had laws protecting police dogs.
Huh.
Well, when I'm wrong and stupid, there it is.
>>
>>32433062

So what you are saying is in 23 states killing a police dog is equivalent to cop killing?
>>
>>32433055
No they're not. I can shoot a k9 and nothing will happen, I can shoot my partner and go to prison. We use dogs as tools, they're not officers. Those laws to protect them exist for economic reasons like >>32432986 said. They're expensive to train. You can get serious charges for burning a police vehicle too. You're fucking with property of the executive branch of the government.
>>
File: 1472681540460.png (2MB, 1205x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1472681540460.png
2MB, 1205x2048px
>>32429395
>>
>>32433087
Isn't the ATF's opinion the same weight as law?
>>
>>32433068

>a single cop taps a dog and is IMMEDIATELY called out by his partner

>le so many cops are sociopaths, le copblock senpai

Kek, you should try out for the olympics, yoid take gold in mental gymnastics

>>32433070

No, it's cool, don't feel dumb, I thought this was true until I became a cop, it makes sense that nobody really mentions that it's bullshit though, if the bad guys think that they get life for killing a police dog, you get less dead puppers, and I love puppers.

>>32433078

No, there were just 23 states that had laws that had anything pertaining to police dogs. I'm not sure the specifics for each state, although I can tell you that if the DA tried to pin murder of a peace officer on someone for killing a K9 he'd be laughed out of the courtroom.
>>
>>32429928
>implying this shouldn't happen to all members of that shitty breed
>>
>>32433068
Not what happened. They're getting ready to enter the house and there's a threatening dog between them and the doorway so it's dealt with. Yeah it looks bad if you don't know the whole story, yet you assume you see the full picture when you're only looking at it from the surface and basing your entire judgement on your initial emotional response. You're no better than a Mike Brown defending SJW.
>>
>>32433106

Butthurt sociopath cop detected.

People like you that feel so small without the power of the badge should not be cops.

Police need to be guardians. And here you are rationalizing shit behavior from your bros in blue
>>
>>32433128

>Not what happened

Yes it was. It was caught on the dashcam and recorded from a police vehicle. It is exactly what happened!

They wanted to run thru a neighbors back yard. The resident was there, and instead of letting the resident square his property for guests, a cop shot a dog that was chained and secured in the yard...
>>
>>32433106
>if the DA tried to pin murder of a peace officer on someone for killing a K9 he'd be laughed out of the courtroom.

You mean the prosecutor, but yeah exactly. I'd like to see the precedent for that actually being used too, and someone getting more than the minimum charge.

The way it typically works, if someone is accused solely of killing a police dog they'll get the minimum charge or even lesser if they plead. If they were charged with agg robbery, agg assault, evading arrest, yet for some technicality they got off the hook, BUT they're also able to get charged with the assault of a police dog, they're getting the maximum 10 year sentence that the law allows.

The US justice system is incredibly biased in favor of criminals (you can thank our founding fathers, a merry band of criminals themselves), they have more rights and protections than the victims. Fucked up people get away with heinous crimes all the time due to technicalities, lack of evidence able to prove beyond a shadow of doubt, Miranda not being read prior to questioning, etc. Don't be the one to advocate that.
>>
>>32433133

>I am a sociopath
>I am legitimizing sociopaths on behest of officers

I'm the same guy who was talking about how I've had chunks taken our of me by dogs because I refused to shoot them.

I believe that killing dogs is morally reprehensible, I believe that these people are sick fucks and would never associate with them.

That being said, it isn't economically feasible to fire or imprison cops that do this, partially because fuckasses like you have given us such a bad rap that our recruitment numbers are complete dogshit, which means we can't afford to fire cops that need firing sometimes. It also forces us to relax recruitment standards, which means the quality of the force is degraded.

You don't know shit about me, but I can assure you I'm far from a bad apple. I'm one of the best cops you're going to find, and I pride myself in that.

>>32433141

>people are bigger bootlickers than the cops

Don't worry, I think he's a piece of shit, ignore bootlickers.

>>32433151

People really don't understand how bad it is.

>found woth several pounds of meth,
>pleads for personal possession, given 5 year deferred, no time in

Yeah. It really is insane.
>>
>>32433141
The dog was between them and the commission of their lawful duties, would it be better for the criminal to escape than for the dog to be neutralized? That dog is property, it can be bought and paid for and likely the department paid for it. If you don't see the dog as property I can't help you, and I hope you're a girl because if not that's pathetic.
>>
>>32433151

>The US justice system is incredibly biased in favor of criminals

In all civilized nations, that's simply called DUE PROCESS.

I swear cop threads are a great way to bait knuckle dragging sociopaths into congregating in one area
>>
>>32433163
>I believe that killing dogs is morally reprehensible
LOW TEST
O
W

T
E
S
T
>>
File: jewdicial-system-for-nothing.jpg (15KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
jewdicial-system-for-nothing.jpg
15KB, 228x221px
>>32433172
>In all civilized nations, that's simply called DUE PROCESS.

More like JEW process....
>>
>>32433172
>DUE PROCESS

Worked for him.
>>
>>32433169
>Lindsay was sitting in his house eating lunch a little after 1 p.m. when he heard his dog barking. A group of DPD officers were gathered outside his house. There had been a report of gunshots fired from nearby, and the officers wanted to search Lindsay's backyard; the dog was standing in their way, secured to a fence with a metal chain.

Lindsay tried to open his window and ask for permission to bring his dog inside, but he says the officers pointed their guns at him and told him to stay where he was. A little while later, Lindsay heard the shots. Dash cam footage from a police cruiser shows an officer walking up to the dog, still chained, and shooting it twice. Another officer, exasperated, can be heard remarking on the video, "That dog ain't had shit to do with it."
>>
>>32430078
Or you could learn to get the right fucking address
>>
>>32433172

What a good meme.

I've seen someone rape a girl and plea for sexual misconduct, not even a felony.

I've seen people with kilos of drugs plea for simple possession.

I've seen people try to kill another person and plea for aggrivated assault

You don't know what you're talking about, now shut the fuck up. If prosecutors actually did their fucking jobs wed have less issues with criminals.
>>
>>32433169

Continued from>>32433186

What you will see is the impedance itself was created by the police officers. They wanted to search a property, without a warrant. The resident on property was OK with it, and asked to let his dogs in. They pointed their fucking guns at them like /k/ born manchildren. Then acted inappropriately to the situation they designed.
>>
>>32433186
>Proves the dog was interfering with lawful duties
>Almost literally states the dog dindu nuffin

You are too empathetic and it will be taken advantage of at some point in your life. It's. A. DOG.
>>
>>32433200

OK Judge Dredd.

You have a hero complex.
>>
>>32429395
If dog is not on a leash than it is not considered owned and controlled. Why do you think animal control still catches collared dogs to be sent for the pound?
>>
>>32430267
I find myself agreeing with this more and more every day every story I hear about police overstepping their bounds or doo stupid shit.
>>
>>32433209

The dog wasn't impeding. It was chained up. In the owner's property. Right where it was supposed to be. The owner offered to move the dog. The cops said, nah it's more fun to kill em. And A FELLOW COP yells at him for inappropriately shooting a dog that did not need to be shot.
>>
>>32433207
You don't need a warrant to search under exigent circumstances or during lawful investigation, in this case they had the right to investigate the area. Typically, they will ask for consent to search to be safe even if they don't need it, which they didn't in this case.

Why the emphasis on "without a warrant" like it means anything in this case? You don't even understand some of the most basic legal procedures, how can I trust you're analyzing the situation impartially?
>>
>>32433212

>people literally getting away with serious crimes
>this is all good and part of the process, don't worry about it

If I'm busting my ass out there to bring in violent criminals I expect them to be charged and prosecuted with shit that matters, not given a bullshit plea deal for no time.
>>
>>32430461
You're not that bright are you son. This has more to do with collateral damage(innocent people/doggos) getting messed up when police screw up their job because no one bothered to double check and address.
>>
>>32433209
I'm more concerned with PROPERTY. It's just a dog, but it was PROPERTY. this was a violation of search and seizure. And was avoidable because the owner was trying to comply, but cops said no thanks, shooting dogs is more fun.
>>
>>32433216

Congratulations, you're falling into the MSM trap you stupid fuck.

This is literally what they want. They want you to hate cops.

There are ~3 million cops in America, and 99.9% of them will never abuse their power.
>>
>>32433223
Ok I get that in this one case you have your perfectly polished story that can't possibly be seen as anything other than abhorrent, but I understand that you're pissed off about all or mostly all the dogs that have been shot. Just because you feel one or very few cherrypicked cases can't be defended doesn't mean every dog shot didn't need to be shot.
>>
>>32433226
>They pay us to catch and release criminals, only to catch them again and repeat

Shhhhh don't tell them it's their money.
>>
>>32429395
Americans are such pieces of shit
>>
>>32433224

The man who's dog was shot in that instance won a $100,000 settlement for that altercation. Something went wrong enough to make that man whole again with a big pile of cash.
>>
>>32430533
How else am I supposed to legally shoot dogs?
>>
*dog blinks * *police can legally put 40 pounds of lead into* why are American police such pussies?
>>
>>32433264

Read >>32432986
>>
>>32433240
>this was a violation of search and seizure.
No it wasn't>>32433224
Search and seizure what?

>>32433240
Would you rather have a cop get messed up and have to pay his workers compensation and medical bills for the rest of his life? Keep in mind if your dog ever attacks an officer you're getting sued to high heaven, we're talking living in a trailer eating ramen for life, you'd probably wish they shot the bastard to save you and your family the grief.

Dogs are as much liability as security, if you own one know that you're responsible for it's actions.
>>
>>32433258
It costs my department a million dollars a day just to keep the lights on. A 100,000 settlement is basically just saying "here now shut up." Anything that has a chance of going to trial may end up costing lawyer fees. Say the lawyer fees are going to come up to $100,001 which isn't untypical, if they can settle out at 100k they'll do it, doesn't matter if the guy was right or wrong.
>>
>>32433246

Read the article I referenced from another about. Post.. there are officers that have killed 39 plus dogs...The dog thing isn't what I care about

It's the odd behavior of hunting for the scenario and getting a chance to do something childish. If I encountered 39 life threatening dog incidents in my career, I'd be asking myself, why the fuck do I keep letting dogs get the upper hand on me? And probably would develop a better strategy at putting myself in a safer position.

It's evidence of pervasive warrior culture. Cops are supposed to be guardians, not combatants.
>>
>>32433269

I'd rather the cops develop a plan that didn't cost taxpayers $100,000 in settlement costs for unnecessarily destroying people's property.

Yeah read that article. The cops were so fucking in the wrong they settled with cash to keep the shit from rolling
>>
>>32433278

Glad to see a cop thinks $100,000 is acceptable.

Cops need six sigma lean training. Wasteful...But hey so is mandatory overtime, right?
>>
>>32431069
The goal of pursuing such wergild (doggold?) would not be the 30 pieces of silver so much as draining the coffers and popularity of the cops. Sure, it comes out of taxpayer dollars, but the local government fuckjobs could be using those Benjamins to jack themselves off, so they'll get concerned if it keeps on happening.

Because people can't coordinate and the amount of effort invested is too high, even though it would almost certainly death knell, cops keep shooting.

Same with no-knock raids as >>32430056 mentioned. If every one was answered with a gun, we would not hear about them nearly as often.

>>32430123
Even Germany acquitted the Hell's Angel they raided. On appeal, but he still won. He shot the local SWAT thinking they were a rival gang. In Germany!
>>
>>32433283
>If I encountered 39 life threatening dog incidents
You'd be working in Detroit or some other nigger infested area where people don't train their dogs or responsibly keep them leashed.

>>32433286
>>32433295
You don't understand what I'm saying, settling saves you money if it would cost them more in total legal fees throughout the course of a trial. 100k is relatively low, and it's really the idiots who don't keep their dogs leashed costing you money. Again don't keep using your one perfectly polished incident, think on the grander scale. Workman's comp and medical fees for a serious dog attack injury are going to cost the taxpayer more than 100k I can tell you that much.
>>
>>32433329

Waste. Competency would have made that a zero cost.

And you aren't factoring cost of public perception. That's going great for you guys these days.
>>
>>32433329
Honestly, I'm normally pretty firmly anti-cop, but when it comes down to Detroit... all I can think about the cops there is "Godspeed, you fucking suicidal idiots."

Even in the best of times, the cops are basically gangsters. But they're our gangsters. Most of the time, they do their job at least okay-ish and are the only gang in town worth talking about. But when they aren't... anyone who walks into a perpetual gang war on my behalf gets my respect.
>>
>>32433358
>Competency
You have to pay for that too. If you want to attract the highly intelligent, non-mistake making robots you desire, you have to make the job more desirable. That starts with increasing pay and benefits.
>>
>>32429395
Well they can shoot a person if they think they might be a threat, so have absolutely no problem with this.
>>
>>32433383
This quote is cringy but relevant (obviously the cops are dogs and wolves are criminal scum)
>The sheep do not want the dog around. He looks too much like the wolf. He reminds them that danger lurks out there, just beyond the relative safety of the fence. The wolf also hates the dog. He knows that it is the dog that stands between him and his prey. It is because of the dog that he is lean. The dog is the reason the wolf is forced to stalk the darkness. The dog knows these facts. Undeterred, he stands watch, ever ready to do battle. Despite that he is an unwelcome guest in the mists, the dog is ready, at a moment's notice, to give his life in defense of the flock.

One more reason to like dogs
>>
>>32432546
In theory.
In practice, cops get out of tickets when they're off drunk driving. For a cop, getting a firearm that you of course are going to use lawfully is no biggie.
>>
>>32433408
I'd be more comfy with the dogs if there weren't so many who were basically proud of being wolf-dogs. Of course, the solution for that is at least in part changing the laws so there is less temptation to get in the habit of flouting them casually, so that's kind of where the analogy breaks down. Magic spells, maybe?

I'm a goat, anyways.
>>
>>32430945
>Jury nullification is a giant can of worms and can be equally applied against you.

Say what?
>What is, why you can appeal and the state cant charge you again.

>>32431076
1983 suit can and do hold the officers personally financially liable.
>>
>>32429395
its like they forgot they have pepper spray
>>
>>32433256
Have fun getting rabies in the shithole that you live in.
>>
>>32432901
Are you trying to say that bending over and presenting your ass to a cop is not being a cuck? Because meekly consenting to an officer searching your property without real probable cause is about the most cucked thing possible.
>>
>>32433543
Or they could shoot them in the leg!
>>
>>32433619
If you have nothing to hide you have nothing to worry about.
Do you have any skeletons, hand grenades or rocket launchers in your car?
>>
>>32429395
a dog might be a home appliance to some people, but to the grand majority of dog owners, a dog is a family member.
If a cop shoots my dog, he's getting a bullet, I don't give a fuck
>>
>>32433630
sometimes, but not illegally
>>
>>32429705
>keep your fucking dog on a leash
BUUT BUT THAT WOULD MEAN TAKING RESPONSABILITY FOR MY ACTIONSSS
>>
>>32433652
Not to mention HE A GOOD BOY!
>>
>>32433630
>If you have nothing to hide you have nothing to worry about.
This is the worst statement ever.
>>
It should be legal for anyone to shoot any pitbull. It's a garbage breed for garbage dog owners.
>>
File: 1407003514362.png (17KB, 360x483px) Image search: [Google]
1407003514362.png
17KB, 360x483px
>>32429705
>annihilate gentiles
>>
>>32429395
All this shooting animals and killing people by the hundreds mostly happens in undeveloped countries and US.

European countries tend to train their cops for 2-3 years instead of the 4-12 months they do in the US. This translates to less people killed during confrontations with the police. Our cops are actually liable for their actions, thus they tend to use minimal force needed. They don't come around to your yard and shoot your dog. They won't just yell "STOP RESISTING", blow you full of holes and THEN put cuffs on your corpse.
>>
#PupperLivesMatter
>>
saw this on drudge yesterday

www.bangkokpost.com/news/general/1167060/thai-pays-for-dogs-death-in-korea
>>
>>32429902
If your dog never came home, would it die?
>>
>>32430114
Woah we got a tough guy here. You get bullied in school and become a bootlicking blue boy?
>>
>>32429943
kicking away some housewife's lap dog while shes drowning herself in Xanax isnt a real big accomplishment, but whatever you have to tell yourself
>>
>>32429990
>you should let your pitbull, rotties and muts run wild around the neighborhood
>wahh, why did somebody shoot it after it tried attacking some people
there are no bad dogs, only retarded dog owners who should be shot along with their dogs
>>
>>32432514
your point? because im all for shooting somebody trying to rip my dick apart
(jews)
>>
File: 1438948882509.webm (902KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1438948882509.webm
902KB, 640x480px
>>
>>32433209
Dogs are better than humans and that man should of owned a gun and opened fire on the officers the moment they drew their guns.

Fuck the police, kill all pigs. This is why I keep my automatic loaded by my side at all times.
>>
>>32433243
Cops and the government in general are trash and should be reduced in both power and strength. Just cut the budgets to a hundredth its current size and lay off 99% of the force.
Get rid of em, we don't need em.
>>
>>32430747
My sister buzzes their hair since we sll live in central Texas. They're cute but neurotic.
>>
>>32431110
I have no puppy, so I shall happily tread on you with deadly bullets from guns.
>>
>>32433966
I don't like either but you sound like an edgy teen.
>>
>>32434001
Yes, I felt like an edgy teen typing it.
>>
>>32429705
>everywhere
Where are you? Because I know for a fact than that is bollocks, you don`t shoot a dog unless he is attacking you.
>>
You don't need to shoot a dog to kill it, a police baton can split the skull in half if you hit it in the middle.

My dad's friend did that once, but this was when his partner's hand was already stuck in the dogs mouth. Granted only footage i've seen of American cops shooting dogs the shooting was proceeded by a display of complete lag of knowledge on handling dogs.
>>
>HURR JUST KEEP YOUR DOG ON A LEASH
>multiple stories in linked article of cops shooting puppies in pens, dogs through closed doors
>BLUE LIVES MATTER!!
>>
>>32432936
He's a boot-licker. What'd ya expect fâm.
>>
>>32433570
I live in France, not exactly a shithole, amerishart dog-shooter.
>>
>>32435570
>I live in France, not exactly a shithole
Not exactly a shithole. It's totally a shithole.,
>>
>>32430172
the Capra demon kills another hollow
>>
Police would not shoot a dog in Porand unless they have no other choice.
>>
>>32433942
>>32433940
Cops slowly crush puppy, and cops shoot negro jim and his dog when negro jim throws away his gun and calls off his dog. Yup. Boys in blue, here to kill you.
>>
>>32435775
That's actually a police dog they shot.
>>
>>32433940
>>32433942
Is it just cops or are all americans retarded?
>>
>>32435827
The retards all become cops.
>>
>>32435827
So which shithole are you from?
>>
File: 1407689984940.png (2MB, 792x992px)
1407689984940.png
2MB, 792x992px
>>32435827
It's very easy to become a police officer.
>>
>>32430267
Yet jayquan's dog is worth more?
>>
>>32429705
my best friend had a guard dog that they never trained, it finally started treating me like family or so I thought, it attacked me with one or two quick bites out of nowhere and I was left with a shredded cheek and chin, blood gushing out of my face, and I was rushed to the ER. I was 11. most people probably shouldn't have dogs. stick with cats and other naturally docile animals. dogs are a companion, not a pet. they are as capable of killing as any human if not more so.

some people just don't even like looking at me because of the scars, like they're either grossed out or they're afraid to ask how I got it, like I'm disabled or some shit.

I love dogs but most owners are idiots that don't know what they're doing and my situation was the result of that. and honestly, some breeds should just stop being bred.
>>
>>32435926
yes.
>>
>>32435837
>being american
>calling other countries shitholes

WEW LAD
>>
>>32436054
Why are you even here? This is a board for people who own guns and you aren't allowed.
>>
>>32429395
I'm not condoning killing a dog, but you can't reason with a dog. If it wants you dead its gonna fucking do it, especially if it thinks you're threatening its territory/master. As far as I know tazing one would probably kill it too, and if you miss you're getting mauled.
>>
>>32435994
WHY WEREN'T YOU A COMPETENT FUCKING MAN HUH?! HUH?!

Use your magical dog fighting powers!

I mean all dogs of every breed are harmless!

There teeth magically phase right through human flesh!

You must be some kind of, kind of, subhuman alien demon shitlord for a dog to even be ABLE to hurt you!

Dogs PHYSICALLY CAN'T HURT HUMANS SHITLORD!!!!!

>Every libtard dogfucker on this board.
>>
>>32433966
Yep, so when Tyrone, Minky Stinky, Lil' Queequeg, and the rest of his crew roll up on your house, and your neighbors house rolling one nigger filled ghetto deep and just locust swarm your property, you totally wont wish there was some kind of policeforce or group dedicated to containing the roving bands of wild North American Pavement Apes. (Black people if you can't fucking figure it out.)
>>
>>32436088
He was a kid, retard.
>>
>>32436112
Go back to your backwoods country as stay there. Cops are a necessary evil but they need to be controlled tightly. Learn to handle your own, as well.
>>
>>32432919
dog fucker I bet, so how is rovers fluffy puss? Huskies always look like they would be really great to have for "comfort" on a cold night in a fox hole or something else.
>>
>>32436054
>doesn't say which irrelevant shithole he's from

Yeah I figured.
>>
>>32436127
You have the reading comprehension of a kid retard.

Didn't read the last line did you?

I was making fun of all the tards that think that dogs physically can't hurt people no matter what and would call him a liar to his face about getting attacked by a "poor innocent doggo"
>>
>>32436217
I know exactly what you did. You're a fucking retard for thinking kids should be able to do the same things men should be able to do, which is control a fucking dog.
>>
>>32436133
Yeah, real easy to handle your own when 30 urban youths show up and strip the siding off your house and carry away your wife, all while you are sitting there trying to load your shitty cosmoline clogged nugget and wondering why the cops won't show up to save your suburban ass.

>Shieet man look at dat white boi tryin a load dat gun!
>He 'bout be loadin' dis dick up his ass gnomesaiyan

>implying that isn't your fantasy
>>
>>32436237
Nice fantasy situation and nice job revealing you don't know shit about the hood.
>>
>>32436230
B-but dogs can't physically harm human beings! Cops should never harm dogs because the magical dog gods make it so that dog teeth are just full of fluff and love and light and joy when they touch humans!

Fuck off dude, those guys that say they fight dogs every week would be spouting the same shit about an 11 year old being able to fight a dog off, what it amounts to is an 11 year old or an adult would have been equally fucked in that situation.

All it required was for him to be relaxed and not on paranoid alert like half of these guys expect they would be when they get attacked by a dog in their fantasy world.

If you are around your friends dog, who you think is nice and likes you, and suddenly it snaps at you. Like he said it only takes two quick bites and you can get your face permanently fucked, if he had gone for his throat he could be dead.

11 year old flesh doesn't lack any magical tensile strength properties or bite-resistant properties as adult flesh. The only difference was that he was smaller and the dog thought he could get away with it since dogs are vicious animals that are barely controlled when trained well, they are sweet to their owners because they identify the owner as an alpha, but are more than willing to fight to rip and tear at other people, even kids in the family or friends, if they think those people are somehow threatening their position in the "pack" hierarchy. Their brains don't understand and more often than not they are not trained to submit to every person they should.

Just accept it, you might love your dog, but unless you train it right, it is a dangerous animal and anyone it bites should have the right to shoot it even days later. Either train your animal well, or don't own one.
>>
>>32436276
Oh shiet you got dem street knowins!

Well damn I guess I be wrongs!

Dem niggas sure is gon' let you get away with your shiet!

Seriously dude, I live near a pretty shitty city, that kinda shit happens, not with the degree of hyperbole I described, but then again we have cops now. Go ahead and slash that budget 90% and see your liberal paradise get crushed under the boot heel of a bunch of angry minorities with chips on there shoulders thinking whitey is the devil.

Then again you are probably one of those melanin enriched folks anyway.

Ohwell, I am done with you and your delusions that police offer no protection to normal upstanding folks. If you can't see how police forces and officer presence makes civilization run a hell of a lot smoother, I don't need to talk to you. You can't even accept that 90% of cops will never shoot someone or kill a dog, or whatever your cause of the week is, in their entire career.
>>
>>32436305
I literally lived in a city that did just that and there weren't roving gangs of looters running around. You're just a dumb racist who hasn't ever had to leave his McMansion in the hills.
>>
>>32433619
It entirely a matter of personal experience and you're retarded ideals merely display how short-sighted you are.
>How much shit am I carrying on my person?
>Will it take longer to deal with butthurt cop that wants to detain you indefinitely (until a supervisor arrives) because you didn't consent to a search while he's hunting an armed individual that matches your description than consenting to a search?
You're implying that your principles are more valuable than your time and your life.
You could've been that black guy in dallas that had to give up his rifle, but supposedly you wouldn't have given it up. You would've rather detracted resources from the department that was tasked with solving the social strife than assist in any way that you could.

>the only situation in which a cop could be asking you to volunteer for a search is one where you're bending over and presenting your ass
Glad I don't know you.
>>
357 SIG is my favorite pit dropper. Almost never had to shoot more than once.
>>
>>32436317
Wow, it's almost like not every city is like yours.

The city next to mine can't go a week without at least 4 stabbings by Mexican gangs. That isn't including robberies and other violent crimes. You must live in a place were there are still decent jobs for people and not a shit ton of unemployed minorities looking for "revenge" good for you man, congrats. Most of the Midwest is not like that, and if you live in a major city I guarantee you have a lot of crime that just doesnt get talked about.

Like Chicago, it has usually 7 murders a week if not more, hell they had 20 in one weekend a while back. How much of you thinking that is because you don't open a news paper? Or is your "city" one of those "cities" of 5000-8000 people? There is a big difference buddy, and a lot of it depends on population.
>>
>it's another bootlickers think dogs are out to get them on /k/ episode
I hate reruns
>>
>>32436305
>police offer no protection
Someone didn't hear, the cops aren't required to protect you.
>>
>>32433183
Dammit /pol/
>>
>>32429395
I heard that the Brits used to poison dogs in Belfast.
>>
>>32433667
Why?
Qualify your claim, faggot.
Privacy merely compounds any problems that already exist in lieu of a limited period of social strife where an equilibrium of physical force is achieved through the steady decline of the population.
>my feelings are more important than world peace and that's why privacy exists
>>
>>32436317
>You're a racist

Ahh, the mark of a liberal on 4chan, reduced to racism allegations

I bet you think Rhodesian soldiers were racist too for only shooting black terrorists.

>"Why didn't they shoot white commie terrorists? Why were they SOOO racist?"
>There weren't any white terrorists in that country at the time.

Go back to your university hugbox and get your priviledge checked.
>>
>>32436378
The city where I lived has in the top 10 most violent crime ridden cities in America, along with Detroit so, no, it wasn't a nice little happy town. You're just a paranoid racist who loves licking boots.
>>
>>32435869
hahahaha
hope something came of this
>>
>>32436062
>This is a board for people who like guns and i'm a retard who shitposts.
>>
File: 1482425322565.gif (1MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1482425322565.gif
1MB, 480x270px
>>32429705
>annihilate gentiles
>>
>>32436414
That reduction in police force wasn't budget cuts, that was white flight, the rich people left so there was no money to pay the cops, but oddly enough there was nothing left worth stealing. So your gangs started stealing shit elsewhere. Also would love to know what city and how much the police force was cut along with statistics on the rise/fall of crime rates before and after the cuts.

I am willing to bet they went up after the cops got their budget cut, but since you seem like a enterprising young television acquisition expert, that was probably good for you.

Also, calling someone a racist on 4chan when they are just being honest about who it is that robs people most often.
>Using racist as an insult on 4chan
>Pretending you aren't from reddit
>Pretending you aren't some butthurt white kid memeing for his local University Meme Team

>>32436402
>>
>>32436414
Hey, I jerk off to interracial porn just like the rest of us, I'm not racist! Oy Vey!
>>
>>32436480
Good goyim.
>>
>>32436209
They never do.
>>
File: 1480987315700.jpg (110KB, 509x768px)
1480987315700.jpg
110KB, 509x768px
>>32429395
>>
>>32430858
>Sources told Scene that after Accorti spotted the kids, he told them Santa wasn't real, their parents didn't love them, and they'll more than likely die alone and sad.
Is this shit real?
>>
>>32429395
>build decoy dog out of tannerite
>we Samson option now
>>
Cops should only operate in black ghettos since it's illegal to kill niggers otherwise unless you're a cop.
>>
>>32435827
Cops are falling by the wayside due to quick turnover rates.

Cops that actually have shit to do feel like they can't do anything because of catch and release legal system.

Cops that don't have anything to do and never have faced danger like to get big egos and power trip like motherfuckers. Surprising amount of cops are anti-2nd-amendment because "I'M AN ELEVATED CITIZEN. ONLY I HAVE THE RIGHT TO PROTECT YOU, AND ONLY AT MY CHOOSING."

Just put all the cops and all the nigger in Harlem, let 'em fight it out and quarantine whoever is left.
>>
>>32429395
Cops and dogs both need to be on a short leash
kinda ironic when dog eats dog
>>
>>32436418
Checked into it, he got away with it.

Sign was located within the town's right of way where signs are banned, he had been warned to remove the sign prior to this, and the police do have the power to remove obstructions from the right of way.

Still an asshole, though.
>>
>>32430599
As someone who has had a cop point a gun at me during a traffic stop in broad daylight, this is literally the worst thing you can do.

As
>>32430631
proves.
>>
>>32429415
Fuck you Missouri faggot, what is Missouri good at? Being worse than Ohio?
>>
fuck the police coming strait from the underground
a young puppy got shot cause it barked,
and not stayed,still during a swat raid.
fuck that shit cuase i ain't the one who
bursts into houses at night with a gun
if i resist i get thown in jail
so i can mourn fidos death in middle of cell
>>
>>32435994
>that they never trained,
>most people shouldnt have dogs
no, dogs are fucking awesome pets but you just need to have some kind of training, especially if they are bigger. Theres not shitty dogs just shitty owners. Same with children
>>
>>32429902
>wanting to be a chew toy for Jerome's prize pit bull so his homies can have a laugh at you
>bootlicker
stop using words you dont understand
>>
>>32437253
You don't go waiving the thing around like a gun, are you retarded?

>Put camera on record, put camera in cup holder, point camera towards driver's side window.
>>
>>32430056
Yes, even in fucking Quebec you can do that.
>>
>>32429943

Sounds like the plot to a Troma film.
>>
>>32430128
That must really fuck with the ACLU.

"Well, they barged into the wrong house, and fuck this guy up."
"But he used a gun, a GUN, to defend himself!"
"Shit..."
>>
>>32430461
That's fucking grade-A bait. Yet only a few replies?

You know you're being an idiot, and everyone else is aware, too. I'm sorry you didn't get more, so merry Xmas, pal, have a (You).
>>
>>32433200
>I've seen people with kilos of drugs plea for simple possession.

So you're saying legalize drugs? Interesting. I like the idea.
>>
>>32429415
Here in Kansas we would not shoot a dog for moving or barking. We aren't pussies anon, you're thinking of CA.
>>
File: photo.jpg (71KB, 900x900px)
photo.jpg
71KB, 900x900px
>>32430267
>Agents of the state are 100% expendable

>le anarchist coolboy who could totally survive more than a day without the incredibly lenient, forgiving, and generous infrastructure provided by the complicated metaphysical organism known as the government of the state he resides in.
>>
>>32430267
Fuck you mouth breathing nigger faggot. Go suck your boyfriend's cock. KYS you expendable piece of shit.
>>
>>32441987
Not sayin that dude isn't an edge lord but I AM sayin...Chris Stevens, Sean Smith, Glen Doherty, Tyrone Woods.
>>
File: tumblr_nbumryHUIg1tt7qu4o1_1280.png (571KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nbumryHUIg1tt7qu4o1_1280.png
571KB, 720x720px
>>32437483
Letting their roads and bridges fall apart
Thread posts: 316
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.