[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just had my guns stolen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 155
Thread images: 16

Hey /k/, I just had my guns stolen from my car. They weren't too expensive, it was three, I put them there last night, I had them there because I was going to the shooting range this morning.

Normally I leave my car locked, but my girlfriend went an got something from the car, and NEVER LOCKED IT.

This morning, I look out the window, see my car is unlocked... I feel a sense of dread, I run out to my car, open the doors... NO... CHECK THE TRUNK!!!!

FUCK!!!

They even took my boxing equipment.

I know it's partly my fault for leaving the guns in my car, but it was parked right in front of my house, had it had it's alarm on and stayed locked, this wouldn't have happened.

What a horrible Christmas. Also had a non-related accident, arm and leg are injured, and have a couple of stitches here and there. Lost my job. And now this.

It's not even about the money /k/, just don't like knowing people out there have my guns.

P380
Smith 357
Ruger 10/22 takedown.

Guns stolen, or generally things stolen feels thread :(
>>
Make your retard gf pay for them. Also I believe an NRA membership entitles you to some gun insurance.
>>
>>32428627
Do you have the serial numbers written down? Have you contacted the popo?
>>
File: 1423477971276.png (267KB, 500x382px) Image search: [Google]
1423477971276.png
267KB, 500x382px
>>32428627
Why the fuck would you leave guns outside in a car overnight except for maybe a shitty truck gun or glove compartment gun? Are you retarded?
>>
>>32428627
break up with your girlfriend thats what i would do
>>
File: images.png (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
4KB, 225x225px
Bullshit, And your antique boat sank too!!! We're not falling for that again
>>
>>32428655

She said she would pay for all of them, but it doesn't make me feel better, it's not about the money, it's the principle.

>>32428657

Yes I do, I contacted the police, they came, took down my info, and they told me if they ever come across a gun, which they do all the time in this neighborhood, they'll contact me and give it back to me. Obviously I don't expect that to happen, I called them just to report them stolen in case they get used in a crime.

>>32428673

I will take PARTIAL responsibility, had my car been locked, it would have never happened, but also, had I not left them there, it wouldn't have happened. The car was right in front of my house, and SHOULD have been alarmed, but thanks to stupid bimbo gf.... A little myself, a lot her.
>>
>>32428728

How I wish this was a troll thread, my Christmas is worse than my regular days.
>>
>>32428627
Jeezuz Kriste fucking kill yourself...
>>
>>32428766

I can't do it maaan, I can't fucking do it.....!!!!!
But on a serious note, thinking about leaving everything behind and moving out of this shithole.

This is the last straw.
>>
>>32428717
this

have standards, keep standards
>>
>>32428732
>I will take PARTIAL responsibility,

Your car didn't give a shit. Control of weapons is about control. Cars are not secure, as you just found out. Next time have a proper gun safe bolted securely to structure, or empty the vehicle.
>>
>>32428790
You're too retarded and irresponsible to move to a better state
>>
I had a window smashed and a shotgun and phone taken from my truck a couple years ago, stopped in at a grocery store on the way home from a hunt. Bank across the street had a clear view of the perp's face and the whole action. Looked exactly the kind of white trash you'd expect to be peeking in peoples windows and putting a brick through them. In addition, my phone was running an app that let me track it's location for three days after I filed the police report. Knew exactly where this fuck was for 72 hours, and was reporting this information to the police ever time he stood still. I thought it would be open and closed.

Been three years and Ive never heard a peep. Really colored my idea of police work.

It was my first gun, and that what's really burns. Weren't nothing special, and in the years past I've gotten much nicer ones. Still, I'm with ya OP, it's the principal of the thing. Sorry that happened to ya bud.
>>
>>32428790
and now you can't even shoot yourself because the guns are gone. good job dumbass, now you will have to find a tall building or bridge.
and don't even think about jumping in front of an incoming train, you will ruin everybody's day
>>
File: unrelated incident.png (1MB, 1797x1085px) Image search: [Google]
unrelated incident.png
1MB, 1797x1085px
>>32428627
>don't like knowing people out there have my

I know that feels. I ordered some .22 long (not .22lr) for my Henry, and a damn porch pirate hit minutes before I opened my door to receive the package. I hope they tried to use them incorrectly and suffered for it.
>>
>>32428627
>from my car
You're an idiot
>>
>>32428627
>had it had it's alarm on and stayed locked, this wouldn't have happened.
Or I roll up with a tow truck or flatbed. Don't keep guns in your car, retard. Ya'll keep talking about these bullshit truck guns, this is what happens.
>>
>>32428732
100% your fault.
Take responsibility for your own stupidity.
>>
>>32428732
dude you went super autist by "preparing". Who the fuck puts their guns in their car the night before and OUTSIDE. If it was in a garage then yea it would make sense. But outside? wtf man
>>
>hurr why don't you have a car gun
>hurr it's just a crime of opportunity
>hurr they won't take the time to rummage thru your trunk

This is why, faggots. OP just armed some criminals. Good job, shithead.
>>
>>32428627
>faggots here blaming the girlfriend but not OP for being irresponsible with HIS guns
Next time keep your guns where they should be and not in your trunk.
>>
File: 08.png (2MB, 1951x1200px) Image search: [Google]
08.png
2MB, 1951x1200px
Actual factual retard OP and his astoundingly stupid house-wench everybody.
>>
>>32433778
This tripfag is just pissed because his goat will never forget her purse in the passenger seat of his car.
>>
>>32428732
You take FULL Responsibility for being an absolute idiot by leaving guns in your car overnight.

You weren't being smart by preparing to go to the range the next day. You were being an idiot by leaving them in there.
>>
>>32433809
This anon is mad he has no guns to lose :)
>>
>>32433778
Nigga shut up, I've been railing against car guns forever on this board and also in this thread.
>>
>girlfriend forgot to lock the trunk
You better have told her what for, OP.
>>
This has to be a troll.

Leaving your guns in your car overnight, locked or unlocked, alarm or no alarm, is such a dumb idea that even the autists of /k/ should know better.
>>
>>32435508
Don't you see all the trunk gun threads?
>>
Why on Earth would you leave your guns outside in your car overnight instead of just taking them out there in the morning?

I cannot think of a good reason for this.
>>
Security checking in; the boss sent out a memo about how 35+ guards were sacked for losing guns in the recent past. A $5.00 cable lock thru the trigger guard of all three guns to a steel member in your trunk would have saved you all this angst.
Fucking cops lose guns too... County and FBI! Unless you have a bolted-down certified gun vault in your car, you can't leave em in your car.
>>
>>32436621
Or the entire car can be stolen.
>>
What are the chances OP gets them back?
>>
>>32439666
Absolutely 0%
>>
OP is a retard.

>>32439666
If he has three serial numbers, fairly decent shot. I work for a PD, we find stolen guns all the time. If this was a repeat offender, he'll most likely get caught by officers doing something stupid somewhere and they'll run the gun and get it back to OP's dumb, irresponsible ass.
>>
>>32428627
file a police report and file a claim with the NRA. or if you dont have an NRA membership, consider cutting your losses as you are a retard
>>
>>32440117
>supporting the NRA
That would make OP more retarded, not less.
>>
>hurr durr y u leave in car
What the fuck is wrong with leaving things in your vehicle that magically makes it your fault?
>>
>>32440223
The fact that it can easily be stolen, retard. Sure the thief shouldn't steal, but that doesn't mean you aren't a fucking retard for leaving weapons unattended in a vehicle, something which is stolen constantly.
>>
>>32440592
Don't store your weapons at home, anon. That's where most burglaries take place.
>>
>>32429994
I'm a newfag. What would happen if you tried to use a .22 long in a gun chambered for .22 LR??
>>
>>32441382
Less burglaries occur than car thefts in America.
>>
>>32441397
Not sure, although I imagine the results would vary according to which type of gun is used. I haven't picked up any more .22 long because the Henry also uses .22lr and .22 short, of which I have plenty. However, I can tell you that an empty .22 short shell makes a great mag release button if you stick it in a "bullet button". Now that they've been banned in California, it wouldn't be illegal to keep in it there since it's considered an "assault rifle" if you register it as such. (Not that I would.)
>>
>>32441408

Less bank burglaries occur than house burglaries in America. Store your guns at the bank.
>>
>>32441652
The safe deposit boxes aren't big enough.

Your logic's progression is retarded, though.
>>
>>32441652
>>32441664
He's right though, probably singles digits in America every year for that happening.
>>
>>32441705
I wasn't disputing that.
>>
>>32441664

>no, your logic's progression is retarded

My pop has stuff way bigger than an AR in a bank, I've been in the vault with him, EASILY he could fit two AR's in his rented box.

No matter how you look at it, no place is safe, so I can agree with the fact that safer is better, but one should be able to store a weapon in their car without it being stolen, unfortunately we live in such a world.

And in this case, a stupid woman seemed to have been the main reason behind it happening.
>>
>>32441714
>but one should be able to store a weapon in their car without it being stolen
Sure, but that's not how the world works. If the car was say, a shed, I'd even agree, but a car is easily stolen. It can be stolen under it's own power or flatbedded/towed away. It's not a secure place.
>>
OP is a fucking idiot, you give gun owners a bad name
>>
>>32428627
someone watched you put them in the day before

also who the fuck puts their guns in their car the day before the shooting range? do you put your hamburger in front of your dog the day before you eat it?
>>
>>32428866
kek this is actually more common than you think. plenty of stories of people who have the tracking on their stolen phones and shit and tell police where they are and they dont do shit to get them.

the only way to get their attention is to say you are bringing a gun to the perps house that you have a GPS lock-on and if the cops dont want the situation to escalate they better send a deputy
>>
>>32440209
stfu faggot. go join the NRA or turn your guns into the next city buyback for free
>>
>>32441408
stealing things from inside a car is classified as a burglary faggot
>>
>>32441408
Car theft is the act of taking the whole car there bud.
>>
>>32428627

Left guns in car when you didn't have to...You dumb cunt.

Relying on a car alarm to protect something of value... You really dumb cunt.

Relying on a female to lock shit down when you have something of value at stake ...... You fucking dumb cunt
>>
>>32442020

OP here. Left guns in the car when I didn't have to. Yeah. I'll take that one. I'm a dumb cunt for that one.

The car alarm, would definitely protect something of value, it would have woken me up, and I'd have been outside in 5 seconds flat with an AR pointed at my car. Not to mention, they didn't need to break into my car, bitch left it open, had it been locked, that would have been enough. Criminals door check the night before christmas for presents.

And the third one, get some reading comprehension before you open your noguns aussie mouth, I didn't RELY on a female, the female, took it upon herself, to go into my car, without letting me know, to get her presents she left in the trunk for the christmas party.

Well, at least GF already paid me what they were worth, nonetheless, still feel bad knowing they're out there. Been reading up on some stories of stolen guns, I could get them anywhere from 6 months, to 30 years later.

Would make for a nice surprise. Well, if it makes you guys feel any better, I know it does me, they're insured, GF will buy me new ones, and I'm getting a check from my insurance.
>>
>>32441858
Yeah you have to find the guy then call 911 and tell the police you're kicking in the door and making a citizens arrest and you're "armed"(have a pocket knife).

They'll send the fucking SRT unit. Stand outside across the street holding up your phone filming and tell the cops a guy was yelling outside then ran inside. They'll storm the place and retrieve your stolen items.
>>
>>32442217
How can you film it on your phone if it's been stolen? Is there an app for that?
>>
>>32441862
>supporting the organization that doesn't care about gun rights, only selling guns.
>>
I bought a decent safe because I had $2000-3000 worth of silver bullion stolen.

Never. Again.
>>
I always disable the trunk release lever
if someone wants into that thing without my key they're going to have to hack the fucker open
>>
>lose your guns like a retard
>probably being used to hurt or rob people now
>guilt a girl into paying for your mistakes

Please dont buy more guns, you make us all look bad
>>
>>32441408
Yeah, car theft is grand theft auto.
A big felony and jail time on the bat.
>>
>>32428866
>>32441858
>>32442217

What the fuck?

I got a felony for giving away two joints, I got locked out and crawled though a window of my home and like TEN cops showed up, I have had cops bust me as a minor for being out past curfew, and I've had agents make it obvious they watch the fuck out of me because they aren't sure when I'm trolling online.

Y'all get guns stolen and cops don't care even when you have GPS tracking?

There's gotta be something else going on.
>>
>>32442698
cops are lazy fucks unless it involves lording it over someone like you
you know what involves a lot of paperwork which lazy fucks hate? going for thieves
>>
File: 1475215998068.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1475215998068.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>32442698
>curfew
...... Where do you live.....
>>
>>32442751

In like half the states? I think VA is midnight for under 18s but none of the cops I ever ran into gave a shit as long as you weren't smoking the devil's lettuce or fucking in the public park.
>>
>>32442764
not enough freedom it seems.
>>
>>32442791

Nah it's just an easier way for cops to get dumb teenagers off the streets without charging them with posession or public indecency for doing the same shit every other dumb teenager does.

I got caught smoking pot at like 3am in downtown RVA when I was 17 and the cops just took my weed and told me to fuck off back home or they'd ticket me for violating curfew.
>>
>>32442812
#crimingwhilewhite
>>
>>32442826

Pretty much. Though back then violent crime was still pretty high in RVA so that may have had something to do with it.

I know bored cops in the counties would buttfuck kids at 12:01 if they caught them. City cops just didn't give a shit as long as you weren't stabbing somebody.
>>
>>32428627
Lent my Charter Arms UCL snubbie ro my friend. He left it in his car while at work, and it was stolen. Hopefully it blows up in the faggots face and blinds them (would rather they suffer for life, than die).
>>
>>32442974

>lending your gun to somebody and then letting them out of your sight

Never.
>>
>>32441397
>>32441614
It will work in some guns.
A revolver doesn't give a shit how long the case is.
Also, I have a bolt action Marlin that can shoot both, and I believe the Henry Golden Boy will shoot both as well
>>
>>32441865
>>32442015
Yes, I know. More cars are taken. I'm sure more burglaries from cars occur than either of those.
>>
File: liens10.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
liens10.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>32442974
You know, guns in a state of disrepair to the point of not being worth fixing would make good booby trap guns.

And by that I mean plug the barrel or damage the mechanism so badly that it will never work or explode if you try.

Then leave them in unlocked vehicles for criminals to steal.
>>
>>32428627
Op your gf stole them.
>>
>>32428627
GF leaves car open for Tyrone, this week on Tales of Cuckoldry.
>>
>>32441858
>not having your phone's battery rigged to sodoku if it gets stolen so the guy who steals it gets a hole in his pants and chemical burns
>>
>>32444691
>implying you did that
You don't get chemical burns from reactive metals, dipshit.
>>
>>32444794
burning lithium is still nasty shit
>>
>>32443019
Good friend with a CHL. Not that big of a deal when were talking a <$400 pistol.
>>
>>32443779
I was thinking, could you also make a super hot load? How hot guarentees a boom?
>>
>>32444834
Depends on the cartridge, but that made me also think that if you're a reloader (or know one) make the ammunition all out of spec with a bullet whose diameter is too large, case too short or crimped incorrectly, etc too. It stands to reason they either wouldn't change out the ammo that came in it, or if they did they'd also break another functioning criminal gun (or two) before they figured out the cartridges were fucked.

All in all this isn't too different from stories I've heard (real or not) about US forces damaging mortar caches they'd find so that when the enemy used them later, they'd explode.

>hello ATF

I bet it's illegal in some form or fashion but it's an interesting thought exercise.
>>
>living in fucking detroit
>not taking care of guns
>getting upset when you lose two garbage pistols and a disposable rifle
>>
>not planting booby trapped guns among your real ones that will blow Jamal's hand off when he pulls the trigger
>>
>>32428732
Post bimbo gf so we can judge whether you stay or dump her
>>
>>32441397
probably nothing, the chamber is cut a little longer and it's rated for higher pressure.
>>
>>32428766
He would, but he doesn't have a gun to shoot himself with.
>>
>>32428627
check and see if they're listed on armslist or craigslist in your area
>>
>>32428627
This is learning experience.

Now you know to never leave valuables in you truck.

Your girlfriend should have learned to double check the locks.

I had a similar experience.
>Be me 17, no funs
>Live in fine neighbor hood of 10000, large white trash population tho, but still don't lock car doors
>1am, taking a shit, hear two car alarms go off from what sounds like two blocks down
>Seriously think about checking it out, but decide not to.
>Wake up at 5 to neighbor hitting doorbell
>He saw my and a bunch of neighbors had ajar car doors
>Go out and find my meds and quarters missing
These guys went through town only stealing quarters and medication. They would dig through change piles and pick out the quarters. A number of us had our GPS units removed from our glovebox, but not stolen, just put on the seat while the thieves looked for pills.
>They got busted by the cops cuz they were walking around with huge sacks of quarters.
>I am now anal about locking my car doors

I STILL cannot get my mom to lock her car doors and the back door, not justify my gun ownership for safety reasons, EVEN THO we had the car burglary and someone got robbed at gunpoint in the park right behind our house.
>>
>>32443859
>>32444565

Obvious samefag, if not, dat hivemind.
I prefer she did, that way a simple rummaging through her phone would find the details I'd need to get them back. But, this is highly unlikely considering she's not from this state. Not to mention, she has way more money than me, and she's gonna pay for them. Take your cuck fantasies to Reddit

>>32444897

Who said I lived in Detroit? It's the principle, not the guns themselves, though the Smith and Wesson was rather nice, I'm aware the guns were pretty much disposable. The fact someone stole them bothers me.

>>32444928

I'm thinking of doing something about it. After scoring three guns, they'll be back, I'll see what I come up with.

>>32444979

She's for the dumping, after I get my guns.

>>32445001

Who said those were my only guns? I have guns inside of safe at my house, and some in the safe at my pops house.

>>32445008

Thank you, good advice.

>>32445082

Definitely a learning experience. If I ever decide to leave a gun in the car, it will be just one, and a very disposable one, and I'll have a safe bolted into the trunk. Also another anon told me he had his trunk lever disabled, I'll be doing the same from now on.
>>
>>32445082
Welcome to life in the big town. I live in the second most congested city in N America, and we never:

Leave anything in the car.

Repeat: Never leave anything in the car.

Thieves these days can enter your car by sending an infrared signal just like your remote key sends, and open your car.

The cops will barely do anything about these clowns, so feel free to curb stomp them when discovered.

Most of them work between 2:00 and 5:00 AM. I've caught a few.
>>
>>32445382
I was just making a joke senpai. There are plenty of non-gun ways to kill yourself anyways.
>>
>>32445653
>Most of them work between 2:00 and 5:00 AM. I've caught a few.

What do you feed them?
>>
File: 1476931587535.png (292KB, 343x432px) Image search: [Google]
1476931587535.png
292KB, 343x432px
>>32445927
Lead.
>>
Why don't you guys just park in the garage?
>>
only way I would leave any gatz in my car is if my car was in my garage.
>>
>>32428627
Should stupid people like OP be allowed to own guns? Should we have an IQ test for gun ownership? Or would it be deemed racist?
>>
>>32442193
>it would have woken me up, and I'd have been outside in 5 seconds flat with an AR pointed at my car.

Definatly troll or absolute retard.
>>
File: 1354083355183.jpg (35KB, 551x549px) Image search: [Google]
1354083355183.jpg
35KB, 551x549px
>>32447219
Are you implying pic related?
>>
>>32442193

You are a lowlife if you made your gf pay for your original bad choice of putting the guns in the car in the first place AS WELL as getting an insurance check!

Accept responsibility that you are totally responsible for this fuck up.

It's people like you who rationalize poor decision making and poor choices that fuel the anti-gun movement.
>>
>>32447219
>Should stupid people like OP be allowed to own guns?
Shall not be infringed.
>>
>>32447782
t. stupid person
>>
>>32447789
Ok. If you don't like it, move.
>>
File: 1474802880398.png (258KB, 464x604px) Image search: [Google]
1474802880398.png
258KB, 464x604px
>>32447219
OP made a mistake. If he does it again, then he's stupid. Not that he was exactly brilliant to begin with.
>>
>>32447841
OP's """"mistake""""" was sheer irresponsibility. No doubt coddled as a child; he has never faced the consequences of the real world.
>>
>>32447219

OP here, believe it or not, I scored pretty high in a college I.Q. test. Live a very comfortable life due to the money I make, with my own business I created from scratch. I did a mistake, that, whether you want to admit or not, wouldn't have gone anywhere if it weren't for someone else making another on top of mine. And I'm Jewish. Pretty sure we score a lot higher than your average white in all forms of academia.

>>32447365

Explain how? Maybe you're a scared little bitch, but guns in my car or not, if someone smashed my car window, and it's alarms are going off, I'm going to meet them with my AR, wouldn't you?

>>32447477

Lowlife? Maybe. I am a greedy kike after all. I'm making her pay, for leaving my car unlocked, which is the reason my guns were actually stolen.

Try being a little less stupid and a little bit more business oriented goy. I've been paying for the insurance for years for a reason, and now that it finally happened, I shouldn't cash in on my paid for service? And I thought I was dumb for leaving my guns in my car LOL

>>32447841

Will agree, it was not exactly brilliant.

>>32447877

Grew up and have been living in a pretty poor neighborhood my whole life, and am in the verge of moving out now that my business has taken off. Might want to rethink your usage of absolutes like "No doubt" makes you look like a retard, especially when it's not the case. Of course though, you anon, are perfect and have never done any mistakes.
>>
>>32448624
>grew up in a pretty poor neighborhood

So you knew better and you still put firearms in an easily stolen situation.

OK
>>
>>32448624

will you be telling the insurance people that your car was unlocked, or will you defraud them?
>>
>>32449606

Funny, I just watched that episode today in your pic related.

Yeah... you're right, I knew my girlfriend was going to grab my keys, go to the car without telling me, and leave it unlocked. I should kill myself for not being on top of everything and knowing the possible future to every single action.

>>32449743

I told them someone that wasn't me, unlocked it without my consent. Completely true.
>>
>>32449797

You shouldn't have left the guns in the car in first place pal and this entire episode would have been avoided.
>>
>>32448624
>And I'm Jewish.

phew, almost felt bad for you for a second OP. I hope you find your way into a gas chamber next.
>>
>>32428732
I'm assuming you don't live in a big city anon (or any other niggerized area). In the suburbs, locked car = secure, but in the city cars get burglarized all the time, locked or not
>>
>>32449997

If it makes you feel any better, I voted for Trump.

>>32449956

I agree with that, there was a mistake on my part, but I'm not going to say it was completely my fault when it wasn't. If I had left the car door unlocked, the insurance company, which knows a thing or two about who is at fault, wouldn't have given me a penny if they thought I was too entirely to blame.

They should hire people from /k/ in order to not have to pay out XD
>>
File: FB_IMG_1443308262002.jpg (34KB, 640x382px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1443308262002.jpg
34KB, 640x382px
>>32449797
Literally none of that matters.

Your car is not a sufficiently secure storage location for firearms and you should have already known this from living in the ghetto. Period.

You should kill yourself because you knew this and did it anyway and ended up arming criminals. You are part of the reason why criminals have guns.

This should trouble you deeply at the most visceral level and you're worried about money like a common fucking jew.

You give cause to the enemy to pass stricter laws and shame your fellow gun owners.

Given your flippant attitude about it, I can't possibly dislike you more.

Good day, sir.
>>
>>32448624
>>32449997
>>32450065
>I voted for Trump

we'll oven you last
>>
>>32428732
You left guns in your car parked on the street overnight. YOU are a moron, that was a stupid thing that YOU did, this is YOUR fault.
>>
>>32442238
>Not having two phones
Pleb
>>
>>32435788
a.) Those people are idiots

b.) These weren't trunk guns, the whole point of a trunk gun is its a beater piece of shit and you don't care when this type of shit happens to it
>>
>>32442698
It must suck being a nigger
>>
>>32442193
Most people ignore car alarms because they are nuisance alarms most of the time, you're greatly underestimatimg your response time. Its entirely your fault for leaving them in there, you're the idiot here, not your gf. I'm sure you'll figure that one out around the third time one of "your" kids comes out black.
>>
>>32450241

Kek!!
>>
>>32442698
in all honestly, you do sound like a piece of shit that brings attention to himself.
>>
>>32450334
welcome to 4chan
>>
>>32450188

Anons on /k/... or insurance company professionals who don't just hand out money at any claim, yet came to the conclusion that I wasn't at fault....

Who could be right?

>>32450309
I'm not white, so keep your white cuck fantasies to yourself, tired of hearing your projections on 4chan

No, I'm not "severely" misunderstimating my response time, my car has gone off, and I check it instantly every damn time since I've owned it.

Again, who could be right? anon on /k/, or company who's professional at deciding who's at fault... who could be right or wrong? The same kind of redneck trailer trash who would steal a gun? Or an insurance company versed in law who does everything it can not to pay out, but still had to because, they decided it wasn't my fault?
>>
>>32439666
Hello Satan. There is some chance. Years ago I had a P38 stolen and got it back about a year later.
>>
>>32451635

Satan here. How'd it get stolen?
>>
File: 1476313185606.png (161KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1476313185606.png
161KB, 500x375px
>>32448624
>And I'm Jewish
>>
>>32444834
Well I suppose the best way would be to hammer a bullet that is slightly to big down the barrel then load a cartridge with black powder and leave a decent air gap. Bonus points for tannerite in the barrel.
>>
>>32448624
The only reason Jews score higher per capita is because the only ones left had to develop better critical thinking skills to escape the ovens everyone else kept putting them in.
>>
>>32444834
Just fill the fucker with an explosive.
>>
File: 1479257242882.jpg (15KB, 374x378px) Image search: [Google]
1479257242882.jpg
15KB, 374x378px
>>32428673
this
>>
>>32428627
OP, you are a garbage person.
I hope the nig nogs that stole your shit come back to your house and force your gf (as if anyone here believed that part) to watch as they proceed to run a train on your holes.
You do not deserve anything nice. I hope you live a long and miserable life.
>>
You're retarded OP, and a bad gun owner. Youre too lazy to carry your guns out the the car in the morning. I hope they are not used to murder someone who matters. Dont bother replacing them. You've proven you are not responsible enough for firearms.
>>
File: image.jpg (95KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
95KB, 1024x683px
>>32435839
>this.

I've had numerous early morning departures to the mountains and deserts and I usually pack all my gear into my (vehicle model redacted) which is kept S in a locked garage.

but I never leave my firearms even in the hallway.

My bedroom is at the back of the house, so I keep my weapons in the room with me until the moment I depart.

It's the only logical way.
>>
File: 1480555668169.jpg (15KB, 211x238px) Image search: [Google]
1480555668169.jpg
15KB, 211x238px
>>32428627
Your a fucking retard. How fucking incompetent can you be leaving your shit outside. You don't deserve to own firearms. Report them to the cops faggot. And if someone gets hurt or dies because of your fucking incompetence, suicide yourself faggot.
>>
>>32428866
Something similar has happened to me. Tracked my stolen phone to an apartment and the cops didn't want to do shit and didn't do shit.

But I got arrested for driving without a front license plate.

Really shows you what police focus on. Protect and serve? Ya right.

Fuck the police. Str8 up
>>
>>32448624
>OP here, believe it or not, I scored pretty high in a college I.Q. test
And fail at common sense.
>>
>>32444834
I like this idea
>Scumbags have stolen from you before
>Get cheap, shitty gun
>Handload WAY overpressure rounds for it with bullets slightly too large
>Cram a bit of stuff inside the barrel
>Leave it where it will eventually be stolen
>Hopefully blow apart some crackhead's hand one day
>>
>>32450388
If you were in a court for something like negligent handling of firearms I'm sure as shit you would be found at fault and guilty rather than her. Also, your insurance would most likely have covered it even if you had left the car unlocked as long as they weren't suspecting you of fraud. Same situation as if someone left their front door unlocked and someone scooped up their tv.

You're a moron and should just kill yourself now.
>>
>>32455621
>And fail at common sense.
Common sense is an idea that needs to die because it makes the assumption that accurate knowledge of a situation is always readily apparent and intuitive.
>>
>>32456065
Uh, common sense only applies to situations that nearly everyone would have a basic knowledge and understanding of. Like gravity, drop something and it will fall or eating visibly rancid meat, probably get sick.

OP is a stretch because anyone in the developed world would know not to leave valuables in a relatively vulnerable place while away, but he adamantly felt a false sense of security.
>>
>>32455313
There's been like at least three comments talking about cuck shit. Why are white people so into cuck shit? And you guys call us Jews cucks.
>>
>>32455340

Learning experience, now I won't do that anymore, so... what then? Now I shouldn't own guns? Take your anti-American shit outta here. More than likely they'll probably be sold to some rednecks who won't check the serial, or recovered in some meth lab. That's what happened to my friends guns, though his were stolen from his house.

>>32455518

I almost didn't read your post because you're proven to be a literal retard with no reading comprehension. I already said I reported them to the police. You do know, that if someone gets killed with my guns... they probably would have been killed by the LITERALLY millions of cheap, easily bought, stolen guns already on the street. They're extremely easy to come by in the criminal underworld.

>>32455621

I won't deny, it was a mistake leaving them in there. But everyone keeps dodging the fact that if my car hadn't been unlocked by my bitch, this wouldn't have happened. And that's a fact, jack.

>>32456055

No, I wouldn't, it's legal to leave guns in the car. Are you stupid? The Law doesn't revolve around your emotions, SJW. Unloaded, ammo separately, with locks on them, and on their cases. In this state, the Vehicle is considered private property and I can store my guns there legally, and I did lock the car, and I didn't unlock it, there's literally no possible way I'd be considered guilty of anything. If I did, the cops would have tried to charge me here, considering this state is very anti-gun. Take your third grade knowledge of law somewhere else. Not to mention, no, insurance companies don't work by your emotions either, one of those who won't cover shit if YOU left the door open, would be the NRA, and neither my own insurance company. It's even on their website.

>>32456141
I agree it was a mistake, but the risk was still very low. It wasn't until some unforeseen outside intervention that it happened. People aren't born knowing someone will unlock their car for them and not lock it back out of pure laziness.
>>
>>32456065
Common sense is not to take a bath with a toaster. Some how there are thousands of bathtub toaster related deaths, and they are not suicides...ponder that shit.
>>
>>32457868
>it's legal to leave guns in the car
The state I live in, leaving unattended firearms in a vehicle over night is a felony.
>>
>>32457981

Well, that's yours, not mine. So it doesn't apply.
>>
>>32441397
If semi-auto, it won't cycle. Otherwise, nothing. .22LR will chamber and fire .22 Long and .22 Short safely. It will not shoot .22 WMR however.
>>
>>32455657
Use armslist gun or black market gun so they cant trace it back to use either.
>>
>>32428627
>>32428732
She sounds like a real dummy.
>>
>>32457868
>You do know, that if someone gets killed with my guns... they probably would have been killed by the LITERALLY millions of cheap, easily bought, stolen guns already on the street. They're extremely easy to come by in the criminal underworld.

There's a reason they're so cheap and plentiful: ignorant shitheels like you. I hope you're murdered with your own weapons.
>>
>>32459018

You don't know what the word ignorant means. What do you do for society bub? What is your job? If you're not a scientist, engineer, or mathematician, kill yourself and stop wasting our air.
Thread posts: 155
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.