[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best subcompact based on fullsize?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: CZ.jpg (80KB, 619x432px) Image search: [Google]
CZ.jpg
80KB, 619x432px
I dont want a G43, also i want an external safety because I don't trust a round in the chamber with no safety.
>>
>>32426875
My favorite is the P2000sk. I've heard good things about the P30sk but I've never shot it.
>>
>>32426875
I carry a 43 chambered in appendix. Get a decent holster and train on it empty to make sure you're not retarded enough to pull the trigger when holstering.
>>
A CZ P-07 can make a decent cc piece, if you have an average build, and you fix the decocker so that it is a safety.
>>
>>32426875
Sig M11A1 is breddy gud. Nice and ergonomic. All it is is a railless 229 with phosphated internals, so you can swap grips, and 229 holsters will fit with no issues.
>>
>>32426875
>safety

Hate to say it anon, but that safety isnt going to help you much against ND.
>>
>>32426875
>I don't trust a round in the chamber with no safety
Okay then....
>>
>>32426930
>fix the decocker so that it is a safety
>fix the decocker
It is a safety dumb fuck how dare you
>>
>>32427039
If you're considering P229 variants, do yourself a favor and take a look at P229 Legion. It is DA/SA, though, so no external safety.

Or, you can step up the game and get P226 Legion SAO. A while ago, they were in scarce supply so I got the DA/SA version of it, now regret it, I'd rather have SAO carry.

Though, fuck me sideways, I just found this while trying to find whether P229 Legion comes in SAO: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M18x0TzLUPM
>>
piggy-backing on op's question
thoughts on the springfield XD series (all the variants) as a CC? I've been looking for a smaller polymer 9mm and the springfield XD that i fingerfucked felt good
>>
File: 1382527436256.png (67KB, 331x304px) Image search: [Google]
1382527436256.png
67KB, 331x304px
>>32426930
>carrying anything but condition 2
>>
>>32427838
The grip safety is a liability, and the gun is a generic Croatian design that got a $200 markup when its branding was changed to "Springfield Armory."
>>
>>32427850
>not carrying in based condition 1
>>
>>32427933
>using a safety instead of godtier double action
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.