[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/PLG/ Pepe Liberator General: FCG Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 9

File: FCG_TRIP.gif (3MB, 580x301px) Image search: [Google]
FCG_TRIP.gif
3MB, 580x301px
Revision 3, Thread 5.

>Changes in Revision:

>Please vote for your preferred 9mm twist rate here:

http://www.strawpoll.me/11948574

Just wanted to give a quick update. I won't be making these threads every other day like before, because I don't want the system to think it's spam. More like ~2 x week.

The FCG is finished, the one you see in the .gif will be re-enforced before it is used in the prototype; I don't expect it will last many shots before bending because of the soft, galvanized metal.

Which is fine, because as we speak I'm designing a more sturdy frame with the same internals! Which uses two steel plates like a sandwich; much like a cassette style drop in trigger system.

The next update will most likely have a .gif of the mag, mag well, and mag catch working together.

Wanted to show you guys it's coming along! Ask a question, leave a response, I get to everyone!

Pepe Liberator: A rifle behind every blade of grass...
>>
File: sunngard.jpg (113KB, 1037x655px) Image search: [Google]
sunngard.jpg
113KB, 1037x655px
>Facebook users can also receive project updates here:

URL/PLT-736390326516854/ (It won't let me post the full address, add it to the end of the main FB URL)

>Contact email:

[email protected]

English, Afrikaans, and Dutch are acceptable email languages.
>Unchanged Aspects:

Price point: ~100$

Kits will be sold with 0% complete receivers (Don't worry, all you will need is a:

>Hacksaw
>Ruler
>Sharpie
>Sandpaper
> ~30 mins + Assembly time (~30mins))

Brand new, Made in USA,Semi-Auto; Will be sold by: "Pepe Le'meme Liberation Technologies, LLC."

Min length config (<30 inch total length /w min length

barrel). Wood stock (Plastic and/or 3D print are in works, first 100 units or so will be wood) The magwell will be accepting 9mm Glock compatible magazines and drums. Mag well is being moved forward, so no Bullpuppy; still min length config.

>Will likely apply for an 07 FFL

In which case you would have the option for a receiver blank+kit, or a ready to fire rifle shipped to the FFL of your choice.

This would also make the demonstration videos popular being that mine would go:"pewpewpewpewpewpewpew"

>Features voted for:

>A Cheekrest
>Starboard (Right) Side Case Ejection
>Thumbhole
>Flat Buttstock
>Pepe or Sam Hyde Woodburning (or none)

>Destructive Testing Will Include:

9 x 19 mm luger
9 x 18 mm Makarov
9 mm Largo
.38 Special
.357 mag
+ Anything that fits in a 9mm barrel
MattV2099 Style fluid torture test
>>
>>32425501
neat
good luck
zero faith
>>
>>32425501
You're the hero we want, we just don't deserve you, Pepe
>>
>>32425501
Your last thread got about ten responses, can you stop spamming this thread bi-daily?
>>
>>32425501
What are these threads exactly
>>
>>32425600
an autist with no engineering education is documenting his shitty attempt at making a zip gun
>>
>>32425526

Thanks for the vote of no confidence, your bamp sustains me.

>>32425554

"Daddy, why is the Pepe running away?"

"For the lulz son, for the lulz."

>>32425580

>"can you stop spamming this thread bi-daily?"

If you read the post, you would know I'm not going to be posting them as often. The threads before that one got 150+ responses back to back; there is a mountain of interest.

"Nice "SS Critter Getter," Now I'm going to pay you 100$ to fuck off, Lahey."

>>32425600

The crowdsourced development of the least expensive semi-automatic rifle ever to be created.

The proceeds from the sale of this rifle will be used to produce a battle rifle of the same configuration; at a similar cost.
>>
>>32425621

>his shitty attempt at making a zip gun that he thinks people will buy

Ftfy. I'm definitely interested though. He's doing more for the community than 99% of /k/ommandos.
>>
>>32425621

Would you purchase a more complete / nicer SS Critter Getter for 100$? I certainly would, probably along with the 300 people who have voted on the project.

Fuck off if you don't like the project. It's just that simple, /k/ isn't a fast board, it's not like I'm spamming.
>>
>>32425641

I would post my email inbox if it weren't for other people's privacy. We are close to 50 people who want to preorder, without me asking them. Which I can't accept yet unfortunately.
>>
>>32425501
Why Afrikaans and dutch as other email languages?
>>
File: 1482442912000.gif (3MB, 444x250px) Image search: [Google]
1482442912000.gif
3MB, 444x250px
>>32425766

Waarom?

Want ek praat Afrikaans;

En Ik spreek ook Nederlands.
>>
>>32425829
Wonder maar net. Kom jy van Suid Afrika af?
>>
Make a bolt action version
>>
>Anon makes gun
Neat
>>
>>32425854

Geen, Ek is van die U.S., maar ek hou van die Afrikaans taal, en ook die volk, die mense.

Ek soek na 'n Afrikaaner vrouw, ek vind hulle baie mooi / leuk.

Waar jy van is?
>>
File: IMG_7249.jpg (41KB, 480x481px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7249.jpg
41KB, 480x481px
How much for one without a stock?
>>
Make a pistol and sbr version plis.thread the barrel, drill and tap for mounting rails and a way to attach AR handguard/rail systems
>>
Why are ypu trying to capitalize on memes? Youre no better than the guys who put memes on shirts and textbooks
>>
>>32425929

I technically could but the thing is; that most of the parts would be pretty much the exact same, to the extent that it isn't likely worth doing. Why do you want it to be bolt action if you don't mind me asking?

>>32425948

Thanks friendo

>>32427309

Why would you want one without a stock? I'm not saying no, but do you think you have a stock that would work? How would you know it would work?

>>32427345

> attach AR handguard/rail systems

Comes with one rail on top.

>

Barrel is threaded for non CA / NY models, may not be the normal can diameter

> sbr version

I cannot produce an SBR, that would be against the law. If I had an FFL I could make it, but not sell it to you without your proper stamp. So I'm not sure what you mean.

>>32427392

Please explain to me how producing something that was my original idea, and associating it with a community that I've been a part of for a long time is "capitalizing on memes."

You sound like a "We Waz Kangs," advocate, I'm appropriatin' yo culcha yo
>>
>>32427345

If I do end up getting an 07 FFL, my personal one will be:

>SBR
>Fully Auto
>Big fucking suppressor

Straight tacticool...
>>
>>32426907
Christ, I don't mind how that sounds but holy shit Dutch is the most disgusting looking Latin alphabet language.
>>
I'm down with the idea but I'd recommend changing the name of the company at least outside of maybe 200ish people that would proudly wear the memes here others would be turned off despite thinking it's cool because of the stigma.
>>
>>32425501
I like it.
>>
File: 1482346906032.jpg (55KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
1482346906032.jpg
55KB, 500x250px
>>32428311

You are only making fun of yourself as English and Dutch are the closest linguistic cousins. German and Dutch are also cousins, while Dutch, German, and English are all in the same language family.

Afrikaans is very pretty, rhythmic, bouncy even.

>>32428344

When it's all said and done, and I have a working prototype in my hands, I will see if people want to invest. I have had an intersted investment party ask to remove the name, and I said I would if they did.

It could change. Probably won't until someone puts their money where their mouth is.

>>32428611

Thanks.
>>
>>32428259
Sell barrels seperate. Now we can have pistol and sbr length. Make a converter for ar parts.
>>
File: 1230.jpg (145KB, 655x1013px) Image search: [Google]
1230.jpg
145KB, 655x1013px
>>32425501
Your design really isn't as special as you made it out to be in your first few threads, but I admire your determination. The fact that you're actually going through with this really does speak volumes and I wish you the absolute best.
>>
File: 1478541716881.jpg (31KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1478541716881.jpg
31KB, 480x360px
>>32428876

What do you mean converter for AR parts?

>>32429046

Pic related, my balls after seeing dat ass.

Could you explain what about my design I have made out to be more special than you are seeing now?

I don't understand how you feel comfortable making that assessment seeing as how you haven't seen my design.

I do appriciate the honesty though.
>>
File: 1477007576423.jpg (52KB, 304x455px) Image search: [Google]
1477007576423.jpg
52KB, 304x455px
>>32425501
>fire control group is literally erector pieces

I can't wait to see your attempts at chemically etching rifling into a barrel.
>>
>>32429429

"I don't expect it will last many shots before bending because of the soft, galvanized metal.

Which is fine, because as we speak I'm designing a more sturdy frame with the same internals! Which uses two steel plates like a sandwich; much like a cassette style drop in trigger system."

>Be commenter
>Can't Read
>But can write just fine

How does it work?

Did I ever say I was going to do that?
>>
>>32425520
>Pepe Woodburning
You realize that's someone's intellectual property right? The name Pepe itself can be considered generic, but if you use Pepe the Frog Matt Furie can come down on your ass.
>>
>>32429746
By my count a third of the posts are yours, a third are insults and a third are misc.
>>
Don't intend to invest in the first batch. But count me in for a gen 2. You're doing the lord's work trying to save the noguns.
>>
>>32429885
Except that Matt Furie is the chillest motherfucker on the planet and is content to let meme culture take its course. It would be pretty cool if OP became a millionaire off this shit and then cut him in for a bit, though.
>>
>>32430650
He's been okay with people making shirts and stuff, but I don't know if he'd be okay with Pepe becoming a company's logo.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.