[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Marijuana use & firearm ownership

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 196
Thread images: 42

File: images (2).jpg (9KB, 301x167px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
9KB, 301x167px
So, my brother and I live in a state that just got recreational weed passed. He's had his medical card for about a year now after dealing with uncontrollable seizures post car crash. After a while, his seizures started dying down to much more manageable levels, so we thought about celebrating christmas with a good plinker for his kid. Apparently you cant own a firearm and have a medical license, which makes sense to an extent, but does it also mean that people that buy pot recreationally arent under those restrictions?
>>
>>32424336
>MY CLOSE ASSOCIATE
>HEMP, ROLLED INTO A CIGAR SO WE MAY SMOKE IT
>LAUGH WITH MY, HE HE HE HE HE
>>
People with a medical license probably aren't allowed to own firearms because of why they have a medical license. Imagine your brother having a seijure while holding a loaded gun.
>>
>>32424347
Yeah, thats what we've been thinking. We grew up arpund guns and knows basic safety. He wanted to pass on the gift to his boy, but being that twelve year olds cant legally own a firearm unless they live in Kenya, it was going to be more of a teaching tool.
>>
File: 1482563611696.jpg (62KB, 374x767px) Image search: [Google]
1482563611696.jpg
62KB, 374x767px
>>32424336
no don't do it
>>
http://www.livescience.com/52015-marijuana-lowers-sperm-counts.html

http://www.medicaldaily.com/effects-marijuana-smoking-pot-burns-out-sperm-count-men-third-harming-fertility-350864

https://www.bustle.com/articles/108280-smoking-weed-regularly-can-lower-a-mans-sperm-count-by-a-third-plus-6-other-ways

In light of this information that the people in power obviously knew about, I can't help but wonder why they pushed to approve weed for mass usage among western males. Why do you guys think they did it? RIP OP's future nieces and nephews, btw.
>>
>>32424452
>Normal sperm densities range from 15 million to greater than 200 million sperm per milliliter of semen - mayoclinic.org

so that leaves you with say 10 mill or so? It only takes one...
>>
>>32424452
i love to get high and shoot guns, do something about it /k/
>>
>>32424542
Fuck your expectations; I'll join you.
>>
>>32424347
No, people with a medical license aren't allowed to get guns because weed is still illegal at the federal level
>>
>>32424336
When I lived in California I bought a gun with an active medical license.

Nobody gives a single fuck
>>
Michigan here. I know a guy that has bought several firearms while possessing a medical marijuana card. The only issue I think he had was when he was trying to get a CPL.
>>
File: 1472376845230.gif (3MB, 412x304px) Image search: [Google]
1472376845230.gif
3MB, 412x304px
>>
>>32424542
You're fine, stay away from the hard, and addictive stuff since that would not only fuck with your funding to get arms but it will fuck with your lifestyle. Secondly treat getting high and shooting like getting drunk and shooting: They don't mix unless you want to ND into something.
>>
File: lowquaility.jpg (3KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
lowquaility.jpg
3KB, 160x160px
Consider the following

>The people who say weed and funs are bad are the same people who drink and shoot on their own land
really makes the mitochondria in neurons metabolise at a higher rate than in homoeostasis
>>
>>32424452
If I want to fuck my own body over with whatever substances, own and shoot guns and roid up then fuck you cunt I do what I want
>>
>>32424452
Former habitual smoker here.

I formed a babby while i was smoking. Wat do
>>
>>32424336
You are not legally able to purchase a firearm. Period, you drugged up communist degenerate
>>
Buy it illegally.
That's it.
>>
File: 1454355273869.jpg (69KB, 700x471px) Image search: [Google]
1454355273869.jpg
69KB, 700x471px
>>32424336
>ITS A FUCKING LEAF
But seriously. I smoked weed for the first time in 3rd grade. A 6th grader and I bought a gram and we smoked it all between the two of us. tl;dr I got high as fuck and ended up in the ER for a "heat stroke." I ended up smoking pot from 6th grade up til sophomore year until my anxiety started reacting to it and I had to stop doing it as much.

My point is, weed is a fucking plant. It's not some crazy phsycotic drug that makes you a danger to society. Yeah it affects your body and reaction speed and simple things like that, and you should definitely never shoot while on any type of substance. But I know all kinds of successful people who smoke weed every now and then.

Just get him the gun. Let him shoot it. He will be fine. Just don't let him smoke when he goes shooting. Or have him smoke and hour or two before going (just a small amount) so that when you guys get to the range his high has calmed down a bit. Jesus christ people there's a reason so many states are legalizing it. It's not fucking PCP it's just a FUCKING LEAF.

pic related its me in 3rd grade getin high on dat high quality green
>>
>>32424336
> guy who has seizures
> anywhere near a gun
did your mother drop you on the head when you were little?
>>
>>32424937

stop trying so hard to fit in.
>>
>>32424989
As if it's actually a serious hazard. What's he gonna do when he starts seizing, squeeze the trigger a bajillion times until the mag is empty? Yeah, don't think so. First thing that will happen is he will drop the gun. Which as all of us should know is not a hazard since AD's from drops should not occur. Also OP said his episodes are becoming less and less. Did your mother drop you on your head or did you just never learn to read?
>>
>>32424742
I only like to learn new words once a day damn it
>>
>>32424542
Right there with ya bro. Dunno why /k/ and 4chan in general hates weed. It's very relaxing. Now I don't go and get blasted before I go out but smoking a bowl before I go out or taking a little one hitter with me innawoods is glorious.
>>
>>32424338
op atf confirmed
>>
>>32424542
i don't think anyone cares anon, just the batfeces

and maybe some fags on reddit
>>
File: 1474423354680.jpg (82KB, 600x535px) Image search: [Google]
1474423354680.jpg
82KB, 600x535px
>>32424960
Not trying to be a bring down but weed is a psychoactive substance, and it does fuck with neurotransmitter levels with prolonged use. For a normal person this can manifest with a reaction like anxiety, as you reported, but for those with a preexisting condition, like me, it can exacerbate it.

Coca is a FUCKING LEAF. Hemlock is a FUCKING LEAF. Just because it comes from nature doesn't mean it's inherently harmless.
>>
>>32425045
I aim to please, and to inform
>>
>>32425070
Because you fucks never shut up about it
>>
>>32424336
You little bitch I smoke weed and live where its not recreational or even medicinal. Plus carry.
>>
>>32424937
Shut up fascist bitch
>>
>>32425160
Ah, you're thinking of the stoner. Not all pot smokers are stoners. In fact the majority of pot smokers are just regular people, with regular jobs and what not. But then you have the stoners, who make smoking weed their whole identity. Now this isn't much different from what you normally see on 4chan where the average user tends to take one aspect of their personality and make it their entire identity. These people usually stick to one or two boards as whatever particular aspect or hobby they chose has completely taken over who they are as a person.
>>
>>32424960
>I smoked weed for the first time in 3rd grade. A 6th grader and I bought a gram and we smoked it all between the two of us.
No, you didn't.
>My point is, weed is a fucking plant.
Bitch shut the fuck up. Machineel trees are plants and you don't want to be anywhere near those motherfuckers.
>>
File: IMG_0377.jpg (168KB, 1199x1598px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0377.jpg
168KB, 1199x1598px
I was in Colorado a few months ago and to my surprise I found that the state law had no problem with purchasing and possessing weed while armed.

Felt weird walking around with a loaded handgun and drugs knowing if I cop stopped us and asked if we had anything illegal I could have said "no, just some weed and a handgun"
>>
>>32425282
>telling cops you have a gun
lol retard
>>
File: 1451319911555.jpg (8KB, 265x265px) Image search: [Google]
1451319911555.jpg
8KB, 265x265px
>>32425160
>Banned by legislature
>Use likened to serial killers, pedophiles, and rapists in popular culture for the better part of a century
>Some people want to talk about how wrong this, or discuss the benefits of using it as opposed to hearing "POTHEADS POTHEADS POTHEADS" which has been on repeat at levels far and above what any stoner could possibly talk about with weed since the early 60s
>OMG Y DONT THEY SHUT UP ABOUT IT OMG
For the same reasons you don't shut up about guns, if you don't catch my drift.
>>
Haha love all you people who put weed down yet take your oxy or xanax or addersll and wash it down with a beer. And think that it's ok becouse it's prescribed from a doctor. We will see who is more fit in the long run you with you crazy dosage uppages or withdrawals or someone who smokes herb when his back is sore or whatever other alement.
>>
>>32425793
I put illegal and harmful substances into my body quite a lot, and have never harmed anyone besides when I drink, which is completely fucking legal
Can't get into a scrap when I've had enough k to knock a horse out
Then yeah as you say, some medication popping, Codine sucking pill popping cunt acts like there's a major difference
>>
Sometimes you can still buy guns while possessing a medical card but mark my words- you are now on a list and will be denied your rights in the future. Civilian gun rights are always in a precarious situation, adding marijuana is seen as a big red flag by anti gunners. Your name is on a list, you will be disarmed. Im not commenting on the right or wrong of the matter, just stating the situation. Keep that in mind with your cards
>>
On the flip side; if you don't have any medical card or issue history, good background checks, already got local ccl; and recreational weed becomes legal in your state; (I live in MA; owned guns/carried here for years, recreational weed just became legal earlier this month) when the bodegas or coffe shops or whatever open up a year from now; there's probably going to be some sort of ID checking; is there any scenario where you are denied weed purchases due to being a registered firearm owner? or possibly after the fact your gun licenses get revoked if they found out you purchased some recreational weed?
>>
>>32425182
>No, you didn't.
Why would I lie about that?

Why does the fact that I did bootyblast you so hard?
>>
File: Ruger American.jpg (189KB, 2231x900px) Image search: [Google]
Ruger American.jpg
189KB, 2231x900px
>>32424542
I think a little of a light high, a background buzz, could be pleasant for a bit of slow bench shooting, see if your groups improve or if they turn to shit.

I was gonna say listen to some music too, but you need your hearing protection.
Maybe if you have a nice .300BLK bolt-gun with a silencer (or just loading your .308 for subsonics), it'd be hearing-safe.

Wouldn't want to use it for combat or three-gun, you need your best reaction time there.
>>
File: 9vw5j.gif (877KB, 300x159px) Image search: [Google]
9vw5j.gif
877KB, 300x159px
>>32424336
>>
I go to the range drunk and high sometimes, due to my past military expirence I always follow the rules of safety, magazine, chamber, safety. Not the smartest thing to do but whatever.
>>
>>32424336
It triggers /k/, because any affront to our liberty is fine, as long as it doesn't pertain to guns.
>>
>>32425607
yeah, but guns aren't degenerate
>>
>>32424336
>Apparently you cant own a firearm and have a medical license, which makes sense to an extent, but does it also mean that people that buy pot recreationally arent under those restrictions?
you cannot legally be sold a gun from a dealer when you have a medical marijuana card because medical marijuana is still marijuana and is listed as a controlled substance by the DEA.
>>
>>32426546
>unironically posting that as an argument

>>32426631
There's that word again.
>>
>>32426631
the owners sure are tho :^)
>>
>>32424336
The big issue is the medical marijuana card is a paper trail proving you smoked. Recreational smokers don't have a paper trail, even if they make legal purchases, because no state law that I'm aware of obliges sellers to make that paper trail to incriminate buyers (for obvious good reason). They check your ID, of course, if you seem like jailbait, but they don't write anything down.

As long as you don't have a paper trail you're fine.
>>
>>32425070
I'm for Federal legislation, but fuck state level. It attracts degenerates from Chicago, Commiefornia and NY, they vote in the anti gun cunts because they care more about A FUCKING LEAF than the constitution.
>>
File: image.jpg (100KB, 536x700px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100KB, 536x700px
>>32424937
>dosent think more freedom mixed with the right to bear arms would be a good time

I think I smell a communist, and there is only one thing we do to communists in this country.
>>
>>32424937
>c-communist
Funny that you accuse someone else of being a collectivist, when you are one yourself.
>>
>>32426633
Yes you can if you mark no on the form, you idiots realize you could be a caregiver or a grower and as long as you don't admit to smoking it right there in the shop and all your forms will go through. I have a card and have had one for the past 5 or so purchases, I was never denied for a second
>>
>>32424568
This, you can be on a thousand different seizure meds, pain killers, and antidepressants and still be able to own a weapon but if you smoke weed you can't.
>>
>>32424926
DNA test
>>
Wow california sucks huh
>>
>>32426928
It does, but what's that got to do with it?
>>
File: image.jpg (23KB, 228x253px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23KB, 228x253px
>>32425127
Ok but coca and hemlock have to be synthesized through horrible mechanical and chemical processes, as with pot it's ready to spark up right off the plant, not to mention no ones ever overdosed on cannabis
>>
>>32424336
a medical card is more or a less a legal statement that you're dependent on marijuana, regardless of whether or not your condition is truly that bad. that's contradictory to the 4473 you fill out
>>
>>32424926
Apply for wellfare so more of my taxes can raise criminally insane retreads
>>
>>32425938
Agreed, I'm lucky I can get my bud from friends who own dispensaries but I would never get a medical card here in California. As much as I like weed I prefer to have my second amendment rights taken away because the Lt.Gov signs a new law next year.
>>
>>32426935
Ive overdosed on marijuana and you have to dry weed first youre full of lies there are several mechanical processes in processing weed
>>
>>32426966
How did you of on weed?
>>
>>32426935
You can chew coca leaves and get a high from that.

Hell, there used to exist cocaine wine, wine with cocaine added to it. Was very popular while it was still legal.

I'll be honest, if I was offered a sip of it, I wouldn't try it down, just a little bit, to see what it's like.
>>
>>32426975
I don't know if you can strictly overdose on it, but if you take in too much THC at once, like, too fast, you can get a psychosis, and enter a panic state, which can be very unsettling and terrifying.

Used to be harder to do, they grow stronger plants these days.
>>
>>32426935
you smoke poison ivy right off the plant and you'll be in a world of pain. just because it's a plant doesn't mean it's harmless
>>
>>32426633
>Implying the DEA's existence is constitutional
>Implying "muh commerce clause" is a valid legal argument

I'm not disputing that the criminal gangs that usurped this country will come after you for smoking weed and owning guns...but under no circumstances is smoking weed and owning guns actually against the law of this land.
>>
File: 1463159244436.jpg (185KB, 750x984px) Image search: [Google]
1463159244436.jpg
185KB, 750x984px
>>32426935
You don't need to process either to metabolize their harmful or psychoactive compounds.

Coca is commonly used in its natural or dried state without ill effects and has been for hundreds, if not thousands, of years. And for just as long, people with irregular brain chemistry have probably had adverse reactions to it with chronic use.

My point is that although naturally sourced psychoactive compounds are often inherently safer or less damaging than those that are synthesized, they can still present as hazards for some people.

I'm not some DEA Drugwarrior trying to argue against smoking weed or anything else. I've done everything except needle drugs. I'm just saying psychoactive compounds carry risk regardless of where they're sourced from, and combining them with firearms ownership, FOR SOME PEOPLE, is a bad fucking call.
>>
File: 1481263433546.gif (109KB, 360x603px) Image search: [Google]
1481263433546.gif
109KB, 360x603px
>>32426966
well if you did its wasnt weed shaggy, thc alone can not do you in, spice however, can kill you very quickly if you arnt carful, oh and drying just makes it easier dipshit, i used to grow out in cornfields back in the day, and, yes, its ready to go right off the plant
>>32427020
yeah ive heard of that stuff, hell, the "coca" in coca-cola is for the coca plant; ive never tried cocaine but based on what it does to your brain and the long term side-effects i dont think just chewing up coca would be that bad, hell id think of it more as like chewing tobacco.
>>32427041
no shit, huh i thought that the rashes i get from poison ivy were just me reacting badly to the plant, yeah no fucking shit plants can be dangerous, just like guns or alcohol, they may be neat but they can kill ya. I was saying that i know cannabis specifically is safe right off the plant
>>
>>32427034
That's not ODing, that's called a whitey and it happens when people can't hack what they just smoked
You can't OD on weed, if you hack it and don't whitey and just kept smoking you'd just fall asleep after so long
>>
>>32424336
There is no government database of people who have cannabis cards. Just say you don't smoke pot and buy guns. That simple.
>>
>>32427459
Gonna have to agree with this anon. A panic attack isn't an OD. Otherwise my ex would have been ODing all of the time on life itself.
>>
File: when_you_smoke_weed.jpg (533KB, 1280x1186px) Image search: [Google]
when_you_smoke_weed.jpg
533KB, 1280x1186px
>>
>>32427592
>when you're a looser either way but just happen to smoke weed
>>
>>32427607

>looser
>>
>>32424742
The people who say that smoking weed and shooting guns you fucking child are the sameness ones who say drinking and shooting is unsafe too.
>>
>>32426946
K, I'm enlisting on Wednesday.

Have fun paying for my salary and healthcare.
>>
>Apparently you cant own a firearm and have a medical license

Can you have a medical card and practice free speech? Religion? Do you have the right to unreasonable searches and seizures if you have a medical card? Do you have the right to a speedy trial by a jury of your peers if you have a medical card?
>>
File: hickok_fucks_flower_houses.jpg (129KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
hickok_fucks_flower_houses.jpg
129KB, 1280x720px
>>32424542
If I met you in person, I would sure love to smoke pot like snoop then smoke pot like hickok.
>>
>>32424452
Casual toker for ten odd years now and daddy's cummies are still stronger than ever.
>>
>>32427953
The courts argue that it impairs judgment and causes people to act out irrationally, as opposed to drinking while shooting.
>>
If you smoke pot Donald Trump is going to take away your guns.
>>
>>32424989
No, he got into a car accident.
>>
>>32428028
>The courts
What court was this? Before Alaska legalized marijuana a couple of years ago it was already technically legal because our court said it's none of your fucking business what we do in the privacy of our own home as long as we aren't hurting anyone.
>>
File: IMG_9214.png (60KB, 420x294px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9214.png
60KB, 420x294px
>>
>>32428106
The 9th U.S Circut Court of Appeals. Alaska sounds heavenly.
>>
>>32426171
To seem cool on this website? No 6th grader is hanging around 3rd graders, especially in the USA where you're in a different school and no 8 year old is going around buying weed.
>>
>>32425045
did you graduate highschool?
>>
>>32424960
If you're smoking just the marijuana leaves, you're probably too retarded to fire a gun
>>
File: prohibit government overreach.jpg (96KB, 650x605px) Image search: [Google]
prohibit government overreach.jpg
96KB, 650x605px
>>32424336
Firepower mixed with the fire flower is good livin.
Tyrants be damned.
>>
File: 7839652976245.jpg (228KB, 783x960px) Image search: [Google]
7839652976245.jpg
228KB, 783x960px
Grow your own! Fuck taxes.
>>
>>32424480
Yeah but it won't work if they all end up in the palm of your hand.
>>
>>32430309
Why are potheads so retarded? Almost all of the documents relating to the American revolution were written on parchment.
>>
Dude just buy the gun. Fuck em.
>>
File: 420.png (951KB, 1000x530px) Image search: [Google]
420.png
951KB, 1000x530px
>mfw checking yes on question 11e
>>
>>32430671
>tfw so high i typed yes instead of no
>>
>>32424347
>>32424371

No!

this>>32424347 faggot is wrong.

You cannot own a firearm with a medical card because MJ is illegal at a FEDERAL level. States be damned. It's still a Schedule 1 Drug despite all the young lefties insistence that Obama fixes everything.

That means every time you file a 4473 you'd be committing a crime, as well. Assuming you lied on the pot ?
>>
>>32430653
Parchment made from hemp fibres you fucking simp.
>>
>>32424336
>which makes sense to an extent
It doesn't make sense at all, and it won't hold up to any sort of legal challenge.

The ATF in the past tried to argue that because prescription morphine is the same drug as heroin, all people that had been given a prescription opiate were barred from owning firearms. That "opinion" was struck down. So there is clear precedent that the ban on owning guns for drug use does not extend to prescription drug use, even if the prescription drug is chemically identical to a scheduled narcotic. The ATF's current opinion on marijuana will also be struck down once it's legally tested by a competent lawyer.
>>
File: love it or leave it.jpg (31KB, 400x396px) Image search: [Google]
love it or leave it.jpg
31KB, 400x396px
>>32430653
>butthurt redcoat detected

If you truly believe that a man does not have the right to lower his own IQ whilst maintaining his fun collection, then you might as well let him roll up all the founding documents and smoke them to ash, regardless of their material content.
You must think that only YOUR rights to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness apply.
>>
>>32430856
Damn you are fucking stupid.
>>32431019
Wow what a stupid post, when did I say anything about any of that shit? Potheads are just retarded, they constantly lie.
>>
>>32431124
>retards lie

Now who's being stupid?
>>
>>32431147
Still you Mr. "Pot Parchment".
>>
>>32431124
The drafts of the document were written on hemp paper. The final version was not.
>>
>>32430686
>>32430671
Fucking lel
>>
File: 1479311643542.jpg (60KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
1479311643542.jpg
60KB, 800x533px
>>32424542

I'm with this faggot >>32424550
>>
>>32431159
I'm not them, but I understand the point they were making. You, on the other hand, think that not knowing something and being deceptive are the same thing. Good thing you don't smoke weed, because you'd be so fucking dumb that you might have voted for Hillary on purpose.
>>
Good! Those ignorant marijuana shooting druggies don't need guns. They are far too stupid.
>>
File: 3u6shz.jpg (15KB, 310x252px) Image search: [Google]
3u6shz.jpg
15KB, 310x252px
>>32431222
>marijuana shooting
>>
>>32426935
Tobacco is also just a FUCKING LEAF that you dry and smoke. And it's god fucking awful for your body. Just because it's from nature doesn't mean it's totally benign you fucking idiot.
>>
>>32431186
No one said anything about drafts and I bet you couldn't prove that.
>>32431211
I never said that. Potheads constantly lie about their wonder plant. I've seen them say various important documents were made out of hemp, that hemp oil powered the Model T or Diesel demonstrated his engine using it, and other shit like that. The kind of things a 2 second search will tell you is a lie.
>>
"I need guns in case government tries something shifty". "You can't smoke because the government says you can't enjoy yourself ". Pick one, you doosh. Stop following what some political party tells you to.
>>
>>32431251
>he doesn't inject his marijuana whole
>>
>>32431255
Once again, halfwit, if they're so retarded as you claimed, and actually believe what they're saying, it's not a lie, it's just wrong. But go ahead and keep digging downward. You'll get outta that hole eventually!
>>
Heil hitler, gas the addicts
>>
>>32431272
They're retarded for lying about their plant. They know they're lying. Are you illiterate? Because if that's what you've been bitching about this entire time it wasn't clear.
>>
>>32431296
It wasn't clear to you, because you're the retard.
>>
>>32431253

The sun is just a burning ball of gas millions of miles away but it kills countless people, too!

Ban the sun! Regulate photons!
>>
File: marijuana.png (29KB, 1203x92px) Image search: [Google]
marijuana.png
29KB, 1203x92px
Are you an unlawful user of, or addicted to, marijuana or any depressant, stimulant, narcotic drug, or any other controlled substance?

Warning: The use or possession of marijuana remains unlawful under Federal law regardless of whether it has been legalized or decriminalized for medicinal or recreational purposes in the state where you reside.
>>
>>32431328
Why do people always have these gaps in logic when they argue? He's calling you a retard for thinking natural = good. He said nothing about regulation or banning anything.
>>
File: Amendment_10.jpg (26KB, 1920x63px) Image search: [Google]
Amendment_10.jpg
26KB, 1920x63px
>>32431342
>The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.
constitution dont say shit about weed. that means its up to the states and the feds should fuck off
people need to start using jury nullification
>>
>>32431394
And the Bill of Rights says Shall Not Be Infringed. Lemme know how that goes for you.
>>
>>32431253
so you think tobbacco should be illegal too?
what're gunna stop me?
>>
>Not owning a gun
>Not drinking bear and whiskey
>Not smoking weed

It's like you guys aren't even American.
>>
>>32431342

Are you supporting the infringement of the right to keep and bear arms?

Isn't it illegal to violate constitutional and natural rights?
>>
>>32431458
Tell that to the Fed.
>>
>>32431404
>>32431465
You're right we should just let the fed trample all over us.
>>
>>32431507
The question was whether or not the person discussed in the OP is allowed to own a firearm. The Fed says he does not.

If you want to scream about state's rights and liberty, /pol/ is right next door.
>>
dude weedfags BTFO
>>
File: 5715+623.png (507KB, 950x850px) Image search: [Google]
5715+623.png
507KB, 950x850px
>>32431528
>scream
>>
>>32424347
To be fair they will likely drop the gun first. Seizures normally don't just cause someone to spaz out without a second's notice and he can probably feel the aura prior to losing all control. That being said I think you're placing a little too much concern into the worst-case shoot gun a kabillion times in all directions scenario. I get flagged at the range by 'safe' people all the goddamn time.

For all you know he'll be shooting a bolt-action and literally who the fuck cares anymore?
>>
>>32431296
>doesn't know the difference between evil and stupid
>calls others illiterate

I bet you think you know what's best for everybody, don't you?
>>
File: IMG_4608.jpg (69KB, 887x505px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4608.jpg
69KB, 887x505px
>>32431430
>drinking bear
>>
>>32424742
kek'd hard
>>
>it's a "degenerates try to justify their weed habit" episode!
>>
>>32431430
>weed is American
We got that shit from Vietnam you retard
>>
File: 1481674873533.jpg (228KB, 1500x875px) Image search: [Google]
1481674873533.jpg
228KB, 1500x875px
>>32428354
>No 6th grader is hanging around 3rd graders
>especially in the USA where you're in a different school
>different school
Uh.. are you even American? 3rd and 6th are both in Elementary. And yes, the 6th grader was my neighbor who was also into some bad shit. His family was weird.

>to seem cool
Grow the fuck up, retard. Elementary kids doing drugs isn't that uncommon. Sorry you were home schooled and grew up as a sheltered idiot.

>>32428788
You call an apple tree an apple tree because it produces apples. You call a marijuana plant marijuana because it produces marijuana. Obviously you smoke the fruit and not the leaves you fucking stupid ass. I was saying it's a leaf because of the Canada meme. How fucking new are you?

Merry fucking Christmas.
>>
OP here with an update: I saw a cheapo Crickett .22 at walmart and picked it up, cause nephew visits often and decided why the hell not. Got my bro out there after he had some butter and his CBD snack and he handled it fine. We had a blast and probably went through about a hundred rounds, and goddamn if he didn't have the widest smile I'd seen in a long time.
It has been a pretty rewarding Christmas, thank you /k/omrads, for sharing it with us.
>>
File: 9a2.jpg (49KB, 680x621px) Image search: [Google]
9a2.jpg
49KB, 680x621px
>>32433404

Merry Christmas anon, I think we had the same type of night tonight.

Also, CBD is a non-psychoactive. THC is what makes you feel stoned.
>>
>>32431950

>We got that shit from Vietnam retard
>Retard

Guess which one you are
>>
File: 1310560627643.jpg (14KB, 221x246px) Image search: [Google]
1310560627643.jpg
14KB, 221x246px
*smokes weed*

>bu...but anon, YOU LIED ON THE FORM, LAWBREAKER
>THE FED THE FED
>REEEEEEEEEEEEE

I have never seen so many Fed cucks collectively support "duh law" on /k/, the free-est board on here.

Marijuana is not addictive, and you've got to be stupidly stubborn if you've believed that without firsthand trying it yourself. Anything the Fed releases on Marijuana is usually against it, so why do you trust the very people who want to grab your guns, especially when there's no legitimate scientific trials, research or data other than universities and independent science journals? Just ask /sci/.

Just recently the DEA scheduled CBD (the non-psychoactive part of Marijuana, the part that literally has all the medicinal benefits without the any of the "high") a schedule 1, next to Heroin, meth and designer drugs.

A dangerous drug. Really? Considering the lack of research from the feds side, they boost the pharmaceutical industry like a damn siren, afterall they are the FDA and approve shit like antidepressants that burn holes in people's livers.

If you do it, do it. If you don't, try it. if you don't wanna, don't bitch and moan if someone does it, resume your post. It's no one else's business but your own, and those who partake in the same luxuries as you. Sure, it's very irresponsible (just like drinking and handling) but it's always better/safer and enjoyable when done responsibly.

Never knew how many bootlickers there actually were on 4chan.

I am disappoint.
>>
>>32433620
I dont actually give a fuck if someone smokes pot but youve got to be a retard to believe its not addictive. Spending time around a long time smoker who cant smoke for some reason will remove any doubt.
>>
>>32433647
Not that guy, but people will use any number of crutches to mask the problems in their lives. Say, gambling. Or video games. That doesn't mean that you'll go through similar physiological withdrawal to alcohol or heroin.
>>
>>32433664
Except you do. Its a much milder form of withdrawal. Headaches and muscle soreness.
>>
>>32433675
Smoked every day for about a month, used increasingly frequently. Never experienced that, but then again I never experienced any withdrawal symptoms from alcohol use after drinking heavily for a couple years. Good to know, though.
>>
>>32426794
>the medical marijuana card is a paper trail proving you smoked.
What if I got a medical marijuana card as a form of political protest and don't smoke the devil's herb?
>>32426858
^^this.
>>
>>32427953
>Do you have the right to unreasonable searches and seizures if you have a medical card?
>right to unreasonable searches and seizures...
>right to...
If you smoke weed in the U.S. and some christfag sjw conserva-cuck police officer finds out, rest assured your right to get anally probed and civil asset forfeiture'd will be in full effect. Even if you have no weed on you at the time of your arrest. If you resist they will flashbang your baby and chute your doggo.
>>
>>32424336
What about a 80% gun "manufactured" by a MJ license holder?

No 4473, no crime committed?
>>
>>32433736
Do it. Post results. Also sharpie in pooper.
>>
>>32424960
>3rd grade

Christ are you an urban youth?
>>
>>32433791
Hell no, I actually love my dog and don't smoke anyway. I was just curious if the 4473 was the sticking point in all of this.
>>
File: guns & weed.jpg (25KB, 620x399px) Image search: [Google]
guns & weed.jpg
25KB, 620x399px
>>32424336
>Apparently you cant own a firearm and have a medical license, which makes sense to an extent, but does it also mean that people that buy pot recreationally arent under those restrictions?

I’d say a good rule-of-thumb is to NOT get yourself onto any kinda government database if possible.

I remember a news story from a couple of years back about a guy in Washington or Oregon who already had a concealed pistol license when he signed up for a medical marijuana card and a few years later when he went in to renew his CPL, he was denied for being a drug user.

He sued the state and last I heard he was finally going to court but I never heard what became of the case.

Seems to me that with many states legalizing pot for medical use, there’s plenty of weed available that has “fallen off the back of the truck” so that even if you have a valid medical condition, you can now easily get all the weed you want without signing up for a medical marijuana card and getting yourself on a database.

Why risk the hassle?
>>
>>32432906
>Uh.. are you even American? 3rd and 6th are both in Elementary.
Are you American? 3rd grade is elementary, 6th grade is junior high. Sure, some places have 5th in elementary, but never 6th.
>>
>>32434428
The fuck are you on about? Middle school starts at 7th grade
>>
>>32434436
Show me one place in American that sets up their school system that way
>>
>>32434447
http://www.cps-k12.org/schools/elementary-schools
I can find as many as you'd like.
>>
>>32434428
>Are you American?

Different American anon here from the class of 1986 and when I was going to school, elementary was kindergarten thru 6th grade, jr. high was 7th-9th and high school was 10th-12th.

My 14 year old nephew on the other hand in the same school district, did K thru 5th in elementary, 6th-8th in middle school and is doing 9th-12th in high school.

Personally I think the old way was better, as I don't think 14 year olds shouldn't be in high school with 18 year olds.
>>
>>32434428
There are lots of places in America that dont have an elementary or junior high school, it's just one big fucking school. Usually its like that in very rural areas where a town and the surrounding area will have maybe 500 people total, but it's coming back in some cities. Instead of having buses drive to different areas they drive to a compound like area with multiple buildings for the schools.

As to your other claim that 6th graders and 3rd graders don't hang out youre a faggot who either had no friends in school or thought that you were too cool to hang out with younger kids, meaning you're probably 40+ years old. When i was in middle school i knew 3rd graders we played football in the street and swam in the summer. Shit, if another kid my age had a younger brother he was brought in the group as a gopher or patsy.
>>
>>32431950
It fucking grows literally anywhere and everywhere, m8. Or are we going to pretend Vietnam happened between WWI and WWII?
>>
>>32433647
Psychologically addictive, not chemically addictive. Literally anything pleasurable can become psychologically addictive, including collecting guns. Not an argument.
>>
File: 1450071258525.jpg (605KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1450071258525.jpg
605KB, 1920x1080px
Weed is for shitty minorities, anyone that smokes it belongs in a shallow grave.
>>
>>32434690
Psychological addiction has physical manifestations.

It's a difference without a distinction other than you won't literally die without it.
>>
>>32434723
Who gives a shit. You just responded to someone who stated that plenty of things can become psychologically addicting, so unless you're willing to apply for addiction fears uniformly to all possible vices then this is entirely irrelevant.
>>
>>32434723
But to use a psychological addiction (which is subjective) to one consumable as a blanket reason to prohibit arms ownership, when there are a number of other psychologically addictive crutches that have no such consequences, is a superlative degree of bullshit.
>>
>>32434822
I'm not saying that at all. You weedfags are so easily triggered.

>>32434825
I don't think it's a reason to restrict ones rights.

Both of you are putting words in my mouth. I'm for legalizatuon and i don't even smoke. I'm just saying let's be honest about how it affects people that are drama queen psychologically addicted to it, and there is a not insignificant portion of the weedfag population that fit the bill.

>can't eat/gastric distress
>can't concentrate
>can't sleep or sleeps too much
>restricts their interaction and social groups to other weedfags
>anxiety about running out
>spending money they don't have to get it
etc

If that's not the picture of addiction I don't know what is.
>>
>>32434917
>You weedfags
Never smoked, but you can choose to believe only stoners would argue with you if you want to feel better than us.
>>
>>32434690
>Psychologically addictive
That's really the only kind. Physically needing a substance is dependence.
>>
>>32425127

Fucking this, for Chrissakes people. I don't care what you do (former toker myself, in fact), but this argument makes you look like a bunch of barely literate pothead slacker stereotypes, maaan. "It's naaaturaaal, maaan. It GROWS from the Earth, maaan."

Know what else occurs naaaturaaally in the environment? Strychnine, which has an LD50 of about 100 mg. Poison ivy. Nicotine (human LD ~.5-1 mg/kg). Tetrodotoxin (LD50 in mice, 334 fucking μg). I could go on, but I'm getting bored.

Nature is not the hippy Gaia earth-mother goddess you seem to think it is (or, at the very least, expect others to buy that it is). Nature is absolutely swarming with shit that will fuck your whole day up without your having ever even seen it coming.
>>
>>32434972
Not an argument. Take your meds and calm down.

I'm not maligning anybody other than calling the subsection of weedfags who are psychologically addicted drama queens. You don't seem to want to discuss what my and many others' observations have been regarding physical manifestations of psychological addiction to marijuana, so Merry Christmas to you.
>>
File: 1438312897374.jpg (51KB, 600x574px) Image search: [Google]
1438312897374.jpg
51KB, 600x574px
I've never seen this many state-worshipping cucks in a single thread before. Ya'll probably believe in "reasonable gun legislation", don't yah?
>>
>>32435340
>you're a state worshipping cuck if you try to tell a stupid pothead that natural != beneficial or that parchment isn't made from hemp
Wew.
>>
>>32435318
You: "You're a stoner, lol. Dude weed lmao, amiright?"
Me: "I don't smoke"
You: "Nod an argumend :DDDDDDDDDD fug"

Why are you even in this thread? You supposedly don't want to use the power of government to restrict guns and weed, but you're more than willing to go to bat for people who do, just because you want to prove you're better than all the hypothetical unreasonable stoners who prove weed is bad (even if you don't want to restrict it supposedly).

Us: "Weed shouldn't be illegal"
You: "I agree but you're all fucking stoner losers oh my god you addicts"

Just fuck off already.
>>
>>32434705

>I have a huge stick up my ass and everyone else should too.

Spending christmas alone shitposting on 4chan huh?
>>
There is nothing inherently wrong with weed. Just like alcohol, it's awesome in moderation and terrible when you overindulge.

I love smoking a little bit of weed before shooting. Relaxes me and I get better groupings. Everyone should try it. Obviously don't take a world record bong hit but a pull off of a one hitter will be plenty.
>>
>>32435340

>muh strawmans
>>
File: mu.jpg (69KB, 381x424px) Image search: [Google]
mu.jpg
69KB, 381x424px
>>32436034
You're embarrassing yourself now, just stop.

I was speaking about a subset of stoners in general and you took it personally. It should be legal and at any rate I don't want to restrict anybody's rights while it isn't legal.

However, real or "imagined", addiction to it is a thing and shouldn't be ignored. Hardcore weed proponents want to push it under the rug like it doesn't happen and I think that prevents us from having an honest conversation about how it affects people's well-being and behavior.

kys my man
>>
>>32426039
living in oregon, it's not gonna happen. much like a bar or whatever they just check your ID and that's about it.
>>
>>32426566
I hope you accidentally kill yourself rather than someone else who isn't a total retard that goes to the range drunk.

Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>32424588
mittenfag reporting, theres a gun range by my place in the metro detroit area that doeant let people shoot there if they have a med card
>>
>>32434311
I thought that pic was taken by somebody showing off their stash/collection until I saw the Hi-Point.
>>
>>32434428
I went to elementary school from kindergarten through 8th grade and then to high school for 9th through 12th. Not everybody lives in the same town as you, faggot.
>>
File: 1404802701616.jpg (142KB, 444x720px) Image search: [Google]
1404802701616.jpg
142KB, 444x720px
>>32431261
>>
File: newton.jpg (42KB, 300x212px) Image search: [Google]
newton.jpg
42KB, 300x212px
>>32434723
>>>/sci/
shut the fuck up
>>
>>32427953
it's not really much different if you have a prescription for antidepressants, you have a paper-trail that shows a dependency on a substance to function. having a dependency on marijuana, alcohol, or narcotics disqualifies you from passing a 4473
>>
>>32434436
Elementary is kindergarden-6th
Middle school is 7-8th
High is 9-12
>>
>>32438052
You need to be adjudicated in a court of law as mentally unfit to manage your own affairs, a ruling reserved for extreme cases (such as retardation). Anti-depressants or any of the many many psychiatric meds don't do shit to prevent ownership. Even people on disability for mental issues don't fail a check. Not to mention that prescriptions aren't usually reported to the Fed, like you're trying to imply.

>inb4 "ur wrong!"
Barring that it's obvious with a 5 second search and is the stupidest shit in the fucking world to actually believe, unless you live in some shithole nanny state, you can just ask people if they have a prescription and if they were prevented from getting guns.

Seriously, the comparison you're trying to make between prescribed medications and substance abuse is just absurd. It's false equivalence to the max.

Fuck, if nothing else, then something around 25% of Americans would be shit out of luck *just* from past/present anti-depressant prescriptions.
>>
Guys these real commercials from TV will absolutely beyond a shadow of a doubt shut the potheads in this thread up.

https://youtu.be/z0KFkQNFxsk

Weed is just too safe for human consumption, and the covert depopulation agenda relies heavily on public ignorance.

You don't want to live in an America filled with a billion people while only %10 of that is able to work, do you?

And most people that are killed by legal pharmaceuticals don't have families that sue; the families are just glad grandmas finally dead.

Now shut up and get your vaccinations. We have to sedate the populace in order for the agenda to succeed.
>>
>>32424336
>can be a raging mean alcoholic and own a gun legally
>smoke marijuana from time to time instead of drinking on Friday nights, banned from owning firearms

If I had a dime for every time someone smoke a joint and got angry
>>
File: 1471738751309.jpg (5KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1471738751309.jpg
5KB, 240x240px
>>32438023
no
>>
File: t3_5jlm5z.gif (489KB, 448x334px) Image search: [Google]
t3_5jlm5z.gif
489KB, 448x334px
>>32424452
lol implying i give a fuck about fertility.

>hearty chuckle
>>
ATF is federal. Legal weed is state level. ATF rejects it even if it's legal in your state, because federal law beats state law. Only reason pot's legal in any way, medical or rec, is because the feds don't enforce the laws on the books.

So no, it's still illegal to own a gun if you smoke legal pot. Just say that you don't smoke it, get your gun, and don't shoot while stoned (or don't complain if you fuck up while doing it).
>>
disgusting weedheads should be exterminated

look what they did to colorado
>>
File: Leaflet-Daesh-706x437.jpg (105KB, 706x437px) Image search: [Google]
Leaflet-Daesh-706x437.jpg
105KB, 706x437px
>>32440497
You think people advocating more personal freedom are to blame for the decline of Colorado? That's moron talk. It's the gun grabbers who are to blame. There are liberty lovers, and then there are unamericans. Guess which one you are...
>>
>>32440497

What the fuck are you even talking about?
Thread posts: 196
Thread images: 42

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.