[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone have one of these little bastards?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

Anyone have one of these little bastards?
>>
>>32423796
Bump because I wanna know as well.

I've heard talk that .22 mag isnt good in semi autos, nor is it good to cram 30 into one mag, and these magazines can actually damage the brass.

Thats just what I've heard though.
>>
>>32423796
I have one. ask me anything
>>
>>32423882
You can dent the case of the cartridge below with the rim of the one above as you load, but it's not an issue. Ammo definitely is. They tell you which stuff to avoid (E. G. Fiochi/armscor), but CCI, seller & bellot, hornady etc runs fine. It's a bad little motherfucker, but not a "serious" firearm. Range toy only.
>>
>>32423882
who saves .22mag brass?

>>32423892
would/do you carry it? I want one for plinking, but it comes off as a good carry piece too.
>>
>>32423882
Rimmed cartridges just aren't that good in a stack when loading.

I believe the only .22 and below cartridge that's rimless centerfire has a huge case compared to the bullet.
>>
>>32423912
>it comes off as a good carry piece too

>Trusting your life to Kel-Tec
It's like you want to die...

Now, let's say hypothetically it did work flawlessly and it didn't have signature Kel-Tec issues. What's the point of carrying it? It's a big gun, but .22 Magnum. .22 Magnum is nice for carrying because you can carry micro revolvers and shit in your pocket, you can't do that with this gun. If you're gonna carry something so large, .22 Magnum is just a bad idea since most all guns of that size have more effective rounds.
>>
>>32424680
Lol wanting to get mag dumped by 30 rounds of 22 mag this bad
>>
>>32424706
And would you rather 30 rounds of .22 Magnum or 15 rounds of .40? What conceivable situation can you see yourself in where 15 rounds of .40 wouldn't be enough but 30 rounds of .22 Magnum would?

And again, you're forgetting the PMR-30 can't magdump reliably.
>>
>>32424706
If I mag dumped this KekTec into you, would you die?
>>
>>32424706
30 rounds of .22.
So like being shot with 1 #4 buckshot shell?
>>
>>32423796
qwre
>>
Nope
>>
>>32424719
>.40
this is why we cant have cheaper 9mm
>>
>>32424719
Suppressive fire
>>
>>32423882

from what i've heard 22 mag isn't good for semi auto because its so dirty.
>>
The real issue is muzzle velocity. You might as well get a Ruger mk4.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.