[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best Province?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0618.jpg (40KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0618.jpg
40KB, 600x400px
Obviously our gun laws are uniformed, but what province has the best ranges and strongest gun culture?
>>
Probably Alberta. Possibly one of the territories.
>>
Alberta, BC
>>
>>32423545
>>32423569
Why Alberta? Why BC?
>>
>>32423588
Because a lot more people own guns there / are ok with guns than other provinces. I'd probably say Alberta > Sask > BC=Manitoba
>>
>>32423610
same for BC as long as you stay out of the major cities
>>
>>32423588
because West is Best
>>
>>32423588
BC isn't a gay as fuck small, uniformly flat province. It also isn't Quebec or the Maritimes so you don't have a bunch of fags there to fuck with you. Hongcouver is full of cucks but somehow they fail to win provincial election after provincial election so you get Liberals that are Conservative-Lite.
>>
File: IMG_6083.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6083.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Any western province tbqh
>>
>>32423955
>Western Canada
Thing is, your picture doesn't look so different than a lot of Nova Scotia, hills and trees are pretty much all this province has for scenery away from the coast.

>>32423859
It also isn't Quebec or the Maritimes so you don't have a bunch of fags there to fuck with you.
And what the hell do you mean by this? Especially considering The Maritimes consists of 4 provinces.
>>
>>32423955
Where is that from?
>>
>>32426486
A logging road in BC
>>
>>32423588
>>32423610
American here whose interested in the failures of gun control.

Have you lot read on the news or even personally heard of canadians who smuggle guns en mass or have illegal prohibited guns that they smuggle from america?

I just want to know if real Canada is Britbong tier or Serbia/Yemen tier where guns are just lying around in shops and people don't give a fuck about laws.

Sometimes I dream about the USA repealing all our gay gun shit like the NFA and state gun control, so we can end up like San Marino and have guns in convenience and perfume stores. Like: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhQSFbEhOFg
>>
Well there are many gangs/smuggles that sneak in guns across the border. These guns usually end up in the hands of gangsters who normally wouldn't be eligible to buy guns legally. I remember hearing about a police report from Vancouver, showing that upwards of 90% of all weapons used in violent crimes were illegally brought across the border.

Occasionally a news article will come up on Facebook (about guns), however it seems the general public is overwhelmingly indifferent to "responsible" gun ownership.
>>
>>32426628
Indifferent is better than anal aboout it.
>>
>>32426543
Roughly 50% of guns used in crimes in Canada are smuggled in. Some come from the US, but some come via the ports hidden in shipping containers. A lot of guns end up being stolen or walking away from movie productions up here as well.

It's not mentioned too much in the news, because they want to make it look like the big problem is licensed gun owners.

>Britbong tier or Serbia/Yemen tier

Canada is in between. There are quite a few old hunters who never bothered to get a license, but still go out each season. There are also a bunch of retarded bangers who shoot each other with their GLAWK FO-TAYS in turf wars over who gets to kill the most junkies with carfentanyl laced fentanyl.

Licensed gun owners in Canada are about a third as likely to commit crimes as other Canadians. They are the most law-abiding and peaceful segment of the population
>>
File: Flag_of_British_Columbia.svg.png (192KB, 1280x768px) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_British_Columbia.svg.png
192KB, 1280x768px
>>32426543

Canada is closer to Serbia tier than Britbong tier. After Cali's new gun laws, Canadians have better access to better ARs than every American in America's largest state.

We are the 12th(?) highest gun ownership rate p/100 citizens. And our guns come dirt cheap. SKS? 150 - 350. AR Lowers? 250 - 450. And guns like Tavors and Types 81s are non-restricted.
>>
>>32426768
12th?

Neat, last time I checked we were 13th
>>
Nova Scotia here. Gun culture is meh.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.