[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is this a meme gun? Why is it so damn expensive?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: 2exsoxh.jpg (597KB, 1598x930px) Image search: [Google]
2exsoxh.jpg
597KB, 1598x930px
is this a meme gun? Why is it so damn expensive?
>>
Yes
because HK
>>
>is this a meme gun?

yes and no, mostly no because it is a quality rifle

>Why is it so damn expensive?

because of those 2 red letters on the tag in the pictures you posted

It's a pretty damn good rifle anon, but HK rapes people with their prices and most of the time isn't worth it. I'd love to buy an MR556 and I'm far from a poor fag but I just can't justify the money.
>>
File: IMG_20161206_005120.jpg (23KB, 258x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161206_005120.jpg
23KB, 258x360px
>GAS PISTON
>>
I wish HK could give us some sort of invoice for the price of this rifle

>$200 stock
>$200 barrel
>$100 trigger
>$200 lower
>$200 rail system
>$100 irons
>$200 BCG and upper
That'll be $3,000 plus tip
>>
>>32420526
>plus tip
>>
>>32420551
>tip of HK's cock in your ass
>>
>>32420610
For that price, I better be getting more than just the tip.
>>
> just heckle my koch senpai
>>
>>32420698
Nope, you'd have to pay extra to get the whole shaft.
#GERMANENGINEERING
>>
>>32420163
>piston AR
Yes, it's a meme.
>>
>>32420163
>Why is it so damn expensive?
>HK

GEE I DUNNO
>>
>>32420163

because unlike shitty american made rifles, it can be operated from water, covered in sand and still perform. It is why it is the gun of choice by special forces.
>>
>>32420163
Because Military procures hardware at the same price as the civilian market or lower. So to justify all the R&D that went into this rifle (specifically allowing the gun to be used coming out of water without kabooming) they inflate the civilian price to make more money off .mil
Not to say the rifle isn't fantastic, but combining r&d costs with import tariffs make the gun very expensive.
>>
>>32420185
Is the MR556 pretty much functionally identical to the original hk416?

Like...what's the difference?
>>
>>32420834
>HK
>The shaft is extra

That should be their motto
>>
>>32421070
>>
>>32421416
neutered semi auto bcg and 16" barrel and no chrome lined bore
>>
>>32422429
No chrome lined bore? On a weapon that expensive that should be a given to be chromed.
>>
>>32422454
It's for accuracy, says HK. Honestly probably something to do with stupid german law.
>>
They're neat.

I'd be down for military 416 uppers but Gercucks can't allow people to have cool shit.
>>
>>32423061

No, just being cheap asses.

There is no reason to buy a un-lined piston AR with a semi-auto BCG.

If it didn't have H&K on the receiver, everyone would fucking laugh at the audacity of the price. H&Kfanbois will pay it though.
>>
>>32422429
>semi auto bcg
But the carrier isn't cut, so what are you talking about?
>>
File: FSB with HK.jpg (160KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
FSB with HK.jpg
160KB, 640x960px
>>32420174
bump
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.