[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how ya doin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 12

How ya doin /k/

Its ok to talk every once in a while
>>
File: image.jpg (32KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32KB, 400x400px
>>32416198
>>
>>32416198
im doing good. how are you?
>>
File: IMG_5508.jpg (61KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5508.jpg
61KB, 600x338px
I have been feeling a bit down lately, mumbling to myself " im a peice of shit" or " i should just kill myself" sometimes i tske my gun and dryfire it agenst my head. ( i make sure its clear multiple times so theres no danger) i dunno. Il grow out of it dont worry, i have no intrest in actually doing it.
>>
>>32416260
I dont know what feel this is?
>>
Mixed, no family Christmas (Yule in my personal case, but most of the family is Christian), lots of conflict in the extended family lately, and cash is tight. folks decided they're going to go volunteer at a homeless shelter X-mas day instead. I'd go too, but I threw out my arm at work yesterday, and I don't want to risk hurting it further.

on the brightside, my new job allow me to buy craft and import beer at low low prices, and found a great looking Flektarn parka, and a Winter camo poncho/cloak at fleet farm for like $12.
>>
File: PVZ0ZO7.jpg (44KB, 640x353px) Image search: [Google]
PVZ0ZO7.jpg
44KB, 640x353px
>>32416317
>>
>>32417299
I just posted it because ops pic reminds me of the ballchinian
>>
>>32416198
joining national guard as a intel analyst, did i do good? i mainly wanted the clearance
>>
Head gasket went on my 4runner.
Not looking good. It's brought me down a good bit, to the point where other shit that's bugging me seems worse and kind of piles on. I miss my old office job.
>>
File: 1479823265929.jpg (58KB, 500x639px) Image search: [Google]
1479823265929.jpg
58KB, 500x639px
>>32416198

Like shit. Went in for 18x contract in army in summer and fucked up so they reclassed me, and now im at this other OSUT learning different things and I just suck. My motivation has flatlined and mentally I just let everybody walk all over me just like during my last contract.

Now I am on xmas break about to go home to family I dont like and no gf or friends or anything.

I say to myself I should fuck off to woods and become a hobo or something but thats just me crying. I have met some amazing people this year and it hurts my gut to think I am not like them at all.
>>
>>32418742
All the time. I hate myself, and hate myself for hating myself.
>>
>>32416198
>2017
>men are supposed to talk about things...
Bullshit faggotry,

Iraqis can't fight.
>>
File: hue.jpg (50KB, 815x793px) Image search: [Google]
hue.jpg
50KB, 815x793px
>>32416198
I've been better
>>
File: 1474027156132963112.jpg (64KB, 600x388px) Image search: [Google]
1474027156132963112.jpg
64KB, 600x388px
>>32416198
>>
>>32419507
How'd ya fuck up
>>
>>32416198
Killing time until I get out of work. Can't stop running WW3 scenarios in my head, getting annoying.
>>
>>32416198
Never better, just got back from Colorado in time to catch cold of the vortex nigga that was over the Midwest
>>
>Hate my shitty fast food job
>Hate living with my parents
>Hate my body and the literal sound of my own voice
>feel stupid
>have no plans or goals for the future
>I work nightshifts mostly so cant even partake in my two favorite hobbies(guns and archery) because all the ranges close early during the winter and i sleep during the day

im fine
>>
The good is that I'm planning on asking a friend out after Christmas.
The bad is that my brother tried to kill himself a few months ago and is still in treatment.
>>
File: 1468518161358.png (186KB, 1551x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1468518161358.png
186KB, 1551x1500px
>>32419732
>all the ranges close early during the winter
My favorite outdoor range is on winter schedule until Feb. It sucks.
>>
>college graduation delayed a semester
>still graduating without debt
>convinced dad into has guns
>he gave me a new phone and makarov for birthday

I have it so good, I hope I can pay it back to the wonderful people around me somehow.
>>
>>32416198
I have a family history of diabetes and I've been dropping weight without working out.

I'm sure it's just my eating habits. But it's still scary
>>
File: noplaybackyard.jpg (391KB, 625x833px) Image search: [Google]
noplaybackyard.jpg
391KB, 625x833px
>>32416198
handling divorce better than I was a few months ago, sorrow and self hatred have turned to anger - much easier to get through my day.

Some cute people want me, but don't want to share. Certainly not the worst problem, but I really just want to throw them all onto the cuddle pile and say, "Shhh it's okay, I love all of you."

Got a good paying job recently, but too much random crap I keep having to buy is keeping me from getting my replacement pistol.

>>32417495
Vary gewd on those disccounts - I know that family feel, not so much the christian part but the rest is more or less dead on. I hope you can at least be near them?
>>
Life is a little overwhelming. But it could be worse. I should be thankful for what I have.
>>
>>32420451
yeah, there will probably be a small thing with immediate family (mom, dad, little brother, maybe his GF), but probably none of my aunts and uncles.

I sympathize with the finance stuff, just starting to get back on my feet after a... unwise attempt to move up to lake superior, worth the attempt mind, but it's buggered for fair my cash situation.
>>
>>32416317
Glad im not the only one that dryfires there gun this way.

Sometimes i wish that i fucked up clearing it and somehow a bullet magically appered in the chamber. It would be the only way for me to do it since im such a coward and worthless shit.

Sometimes i feel like getting help but im worried about my guns being taken and even when i do. Im still waiting on that call back from the VA from years ago.
>>
>>32420555
and at least I got trips...
>>
>Grandpa comes by my house at 9:00AM while I'm still sleeping, throws his polymer stocked Winchester 94ae on my bed
> He says "Merry Christmas motherfucker, That's all you're getting. "
>Still half asleep but manage to thank him for the gun
>He picks up my little brother to help him at the ranch and leaves

>Pic related
Well, as weird as my family is, it's a pretty sweet gun. I've never owned a 30-30 before. Otherwise I'm pretty hyped for Christmas.
>>
>>32416198

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-xTttimcNk
>>
>>32421742
So how come you don't help at the ranch
>>
>>32421851
I have a job, college, and I'm wheelchair bound
>>
>>32416198
shit even though people would argue I'm in a better position than most of the /k/omrades in this thread, the problems never get better

>doing shit education wise, even though I could do better
>shitty weather all the time
>no friends, no love, had perfect opportunities, now I have none.
>going to the gym, but not in good shape yet.
>poor, basically livin off of my cousin who could basically kick me out at any time
>almost completely unsocial
>military just denied me because of my eyes because I played way too many games as a kid, fucked them up

different places, same problems I guess.
>>
Excited to see what's in the box under the tree, I'm sure it'll be best and once I know what it is I can go ahead and finish buying some gear
Also excited for secret Santa thread
Gonna go see friends the first two weekends of next year
Feel kinda bad for not doing anything for my stepmom for Xmas but I have no idea what to do so she's getting a hug
>>
>>32416198
life is falling apart faster than a chinese helicopter hit by a french MANPAD falling towards the ground while the co-pilot gets one last jack in before he dies a firey death.

but im holding up alrigbt. its gunna take alot more shit and pressure to crack me
>>
What's the deadliest kind of fork?

Do any of you have designs to print one?
>>
>>32421438
>>32416317
Go see a psych or something, if it's self admittance you're safe as far as the 4473 is concerned.
Involuntary is what takes urgunz
>>
>>32421438
They take your guns only if you get institutionalized (which they only do if they feel like they need to stop someone from dying, including you) or have a court order to get therapy. Or, like, someone calls the cops on you. It's better to seek it on your own recognizance to avoid those situations. If you're worried about institutionalizing even then, just downplay your suicide risk and say you're "just" very depressed. You'll get the same kinds of help for the most part.

Basically the magic words are "I feel tired and shitty all the time, I don't enjoy anything, and I've already tried exercise and vitamin D."

If you're waiting on a call, call again.

I know how you feel, though. I spent years getting that help, it was a chore just to get myself to the offices often, nevermind do anything else useful. But years down the line, everything really is better.
>>
>>32419491
Why you want the clearance tho'.
>>
>>32416198
6 Years of building myself up and overcoming personal flaws came crashing down in the worst way possible, I don't know where I am anymore.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.