[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was thinking about buying myself a 10-22 ruger. Do you guys

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: Based.jpg (233KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Based.jpg
233KB, 1280x720px
I was thinking about buying myself a 10-22 ruger. Do you guys recommend it? Would love some feedback on this one.
>>
File: 1481148946519.jpg (127KB, 1200x782px) Image search: [Google]
1481148946519.jpg
127KB, 1200x782px
>>32415344
I would like to know also. Been looking at a 10/22 take down to keep in the trunk of the car.
>>
>>32415344
Build your own. Green mountain barrel, Kidde trigger, bolt and bolt handle, aftermarket stock and nodak spud receiver.
>>
>>32415344
yes. it's a perfectly fine rifle that is perfectly reliable. If you want a plinker, it's hard to pass up the 10/22 and its aftermarket.
please don't put an archangel chassis on it.
>>
>>32415344
One of the best selling rifles on the market with one of the largest after markets. You wouldn't be disappoint anon
>>
>>32415344
Literally the best 1st gun you can get. Keep an eye out for specials and you can usually get the base model from Academy or Dicks Sporting Goods for $200-$220.
>>
>>32415371
goddammit lockheed, this is not what i paid for
>>
File: IMG_3759.jpg (281KB, 468x553px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3759.jpg
281KB, 468x553px
If you get it buy Tech Sights. They're much better than the standard sights that come with the gun.
>>
>>32415344
If you want a good reliable semi .22 that gives you the option to upgrade/modify later get the 10/22.

If you want a good reliable semi .22 that you will shoot and do no mods other than minor functional changes like upgrading the sights/trigger get a marlin 60.

If you want a cheap reliable accurate bolt .22 get a savage mk II.

This concludes the .22 buying guide.
Thank you, and god bless.
>>
>>32415344
Great gun. Leave it stock and shoot the hell out of it.

If you want a tacticool 22lr, try the HK MP5A5 22lr (have one, love it) I don't recommend the M&P 15/22 since it's got some issues and has been banned from appleseed shoots.

Don't make the 10/22 something it's not.

Also, the 10/22 takedown is neat, but if you use a sling when you're shooting it will alter the POI; if you don't use a sling then you're fine, go ahead and get one for easier cleaning/storage.
>>
>>32415344
There's literally zero reason to even consider buying any other semi-auto .22
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.