[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Ausfag and his grand daddy's double shotty

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: my house after adding guns.jpg (98KB, 940x627px) Image search: [Google]
my house after adding guns.jpg
98KB, 940x627px
>Be NSW
>Dad tells me about Grandad owning a double shotty
>Never sold it in the buy back
>No sign of it being registered
>Definitely expired licence
>No safe, it's concealed in a cabinet somewhere
>No sign of it being used or having ammo
>Want to get gun legally but don't know how to do safely
>Turn into police, probs get gramps jailed
>Give to registered dealer to register gun
>Don't know where these registered dealers are in local area
>probs none cause it's the suburban shithole
>also am underaged, unlicensed with no safes

what do?

pic related might happen if i'm not careful
>>
>>32415298
You could just leave well enough alone and let your grandad keep his scattergat
>>
>>32415298
I think you have 2 maintain opsec.
>>
>>32415312
>posting it on 4chan
opsec broken
>>
>>32415298
You're already on the AFP raid list. Have fun in jail.
>>
File: From29SGL.jpg (28KB, 929x158px) Image search: [Google]
From29SGL.jpg
28KB, 929x158px
>>32415306
>he is also has health complications so you know...
>he could die
>leaving dangerous gun behind
>for family to deal with

>>32415346
noooooooooooooo....

But for all I know it could be an elaborate ruse. I was only told by my dad, who was told by his dad about his shotgun. I've never seen it or touched it. I only as much about the gun as I said in the OP.
>>
>>32415298
If it was registered, and your grandpappy kicked the bucket, AND your local police were bretty cool guys, it would be possible for them to hold it for a few weeks while someone got their licence and storage in order.

As it stand though, it's either going to be put in an incinerator, or you can keep it illegally (but since you've already announced it here, doing that is going to get you painted brown and sent to Manus)
>>
>>32415398
Guns are not dangerous
>>
>>32415298
Wow you're a fucking shitfuck. Just take the gun home and fuck registration. Don't be a cunt and don't snitch on your grandpappy.
>>
>>32415431
But the police will beg to differ...

The gun itself is harmless, but if it is a gun and it can fire, the police will chew you up, unless it's registered by a dealer and possessed by a licensed person.
>>
>>32415442
Well sure, but good luck doing anything with it other than sitting on it like a golden goose egg. I want to go to ranges and shoot it, but it'll never happen if it's not registered. I wanna see if I can go to a dealer, get it registered and have a gun club take care of storage.

I wouldn't ever want to snitch on my ol' pappy, just don't want him getting into trouble for it.
>>
This is just sad for me to read.
>>
>>32415484
Yup. That's the land down unda' for ya.
>>
>>32415473
Chances are you'll never get it registered. If you try the cops will destroy it and you'll never be able to get a license. Unfortunately that's how it works in Australia
>>
Do ranges even bother to check if whatever gun you bring along with you is registered?

just keep it under your bed. still gonna need a license to buy ammo though.
>>
File: 1407533426466.jpg (30KB, 640x505px) Image search: [Google]
1407533426466.jpg
30KB, 640x505px
>>32415398
>>leaving dangerous gun behind

Yeah because it's just gonna sprout arms and legs, load itself and kill somebody.
>>
>>32415298
If u do end up finding the gun, u need to be very careful on how and where you hide it. From what i have read uou cant register it or shoot it, so it will have to stay as your dirty little secret forever. If I were you I would rent out a cheap storage and store it in a box full of old clothes and crap. Dont keep it at home, you probably live with parents and that just makes them liable if you ever get caught.
>>
File: Vegemiteontoast.jpg (79KB, 460x521px) Image search: [Google]
Vegemiteontoast.jpg
79KB, 460x521px
>>32415398
>>32415298

Do you realize how much of a little bitch you are? You're grandad should be embarrassed.
>>
>>32415298

Where do you live in NSW? Specifically what town or neighborhood as each municipality can have its own specific requirements?
>>
>>32416543
There must be some serious health benefits to vegemite... I mean, it looks nasty, and I hear it's very much an acquired taste, there must be some intense vitamins and minerals or something like that in it to be worth eating. Almost looks like it's a bi-product of some gross process and instead of disposing that waste, they bottled it and sold it to Aussies.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.